Protecting Katherine Ch. 02

Story Info
Joe and Katherine continue to give into their desires.
6.3k words
4.82
7.9k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine felt good.

That night she lay in her bed, smile on her face, unable to sleep.

She'd had sex. With a really sexy man. Who'd made her come. All of her friends' first time stories sounded like nightmares, but Katherine's...hers was the best by far.

When she closed her eyes, she could still smell Joe, feel his weight on top of her, feel his cock inside her. Katherine was a little sore, but that wasn't a deterrent at all. She wanted to do anything and everything with Joe.

After their encounter, he'd told her it shouldn't happen again -- but Katherine could tell there wasn't much conviction behind that. She'd gotten her way once, and she would again.

Katherine got out of bed and stripped out of her pajamas, even abandoning her underwear. She crept into the hall and then into Joe's room, finding him asleep, snoring softly. She watched him for a minute, the slow rise and fall of his chest, the way she could just barely make out his tattoos in the moonlight. As gently as she could, Katherine pulled back the covers and climbed into bed next to him. When she cuddled up beside him, he began to stir.

His eyes cracked open and he let out a low, "Jesus Christ."

"Hi," Katherine whispered, running her hand across his chest.

"I thought I told you to sleep in your room tonight."

"Couldn't sleep. I was thinking maybe you could tire me out." She pressed her naked body against him, and Joe groaned.

"You're killing me," he said.

"Joe, think of how much fun we could have." Katherine ground her hips against his, and she felt his cock growing. "There's so much I want to try."

"Katherine, my job is to keep you safe, not teach you sex positions."

She frowned. "Do you not like me, Joe? Because it seems like your cock does."

With a growl, Joe kissed her hard, twisting his hand into her hair. But just as quickly as it had started, it stopped.

"Sweetheart, both me and my cock like you. We think you're fucking sexy."

The words sent a rush of heat through Katherine's belly.

"Just go to sleep. We'll talk about this tomorrow."

Content for now, Katherine turned her back to Joe, and it thrilled her when he spooned her without prompting. She felt so secure in his arms, and she was almost able to forget about the horrible situation she was in.

Almost.

***

The next day, Katherine managed to convince Joe to let them go outside -- after an insane security check on his part, of course. But the back porch was nice and secluded, nothing but wide open lake in front of them, trees keeping them snug and out of sight.

It was a chilly day, but bright, and Katherine basked in the sunshine, her mood lifting. She and Joe sat side by side in comfortable chairs, books in their hands.

Katherine pretended to read, but she wasn't taking in a single word.

Over the top of her book she watched Joe, the stern look on his face as he read some old legal thriller of her dad's. He was so ripped she could see his muscles bulge when he did simple things like turn a page or adjust his grip on the book.

After about a half hour, Katherine set her book down and got up, walking over to Joe and climbing onto his lap, circling her arms around his neck.

Joe sighed. "I was just getting to a good part."

"I'd like to think I'm more interesting than a book," Katherine replied, kissing the side of his head. She waited for Joe to push her off his lap, but he didn't. Eventually, he wrapped his arms around her waist, book still in his hand. Joe continued to read as Katherine clung to him. She waited for several minutes, but nothing. Joe wasn't putting that book down anytime soon.

"Oh, come on," she groaned. It was maddening that Joe wasn't rejecting her advances, but he wasn't exactly welcoming them either.

"Sweetheart, it pains me to say it," Joe said, "but yesterday needs to be a one-time thing. I have to stay focused on keeping you safe. I can't have any...distractions."

"You're very focused, Joe. Besides, we're safe as can be here. These past few days have been boring compared to the first few."

"Don't jinx it."

Katherine stared at him for a long time as he read, willing him to change his mind. He continued to read.

Well, she'll just have to find a way to take his mind off that book.

Katherine got up off of Joe's lap, and sank to her knees in front of him. He tensed and looked down at her.

"What are you doing?"

Katherine waved her hand. "Don't worry about it. Go back to your book."

"Katherine..."

Ignoring him, Katherine started to undo his belt buckle.

"Katherine."

She batted her lashes at him. "Feel free to stop me."

Katherine reached into his pants and wrapped her hand around his shaft, feeling it stiffen just from her touch. She smiled to herself. Joe could act as indifferent as he wanted, but his cock didn't lie. He wanted her, bad.

"Kath--"

Joe's admonition was cut off by a moan as Katherine's thumb grazed his tip. It was funny how quickly she'd learned how to drive him nuts.

Joe leaned back in his chair, book still in his right hand as Katherine stroked him. And when she leaned forward and gave the underside of his shaft a long lick, the book fell to the ground.

"Fuck," he murmured as Katherine swirled her tongue around his tip, like she had with her thumb. Joe was at full attention now, hot and hard and throbbing. She had a smile on her lips as she parted them to take him into her mouth.

Katherine took things slowly, not pushing herself too hard. She'd given a few blowjobs before but they'd been for guys she barely liked -- she hadn't put in a ton of effort.

But for Joe...well, she wanted to impress him. Big time.

As Katherine bobbed back and forth, taking about half of his length, she wrapped her hand around his base to compensate.

Joe gave up all pretenses of protest and leaned forward, grabbing her head and urging her to take more. Katherine complied, though when she gagged, Joe loosened his hold on her and let her come up for air.

Katherine looked up to Joe, waiting for him to say something, but he looked speechless, his expression dazed, his eyes dark and filled with lust. With a grin, Katherine dove back in.

She pushed herself this time, taking as much of him as she could handle, gagging the whole time. Joe grunted and gently twisted his fingers into her hair, holding her close. Katherine's eyes watered and saliva ran down her chin, but she wasn't going to quit.

At one point, Joe pulled her forward unexpectedly, forcing his whole cock down her throat. Katherine gagged and sputtered as Joe moaned loudly, then swore under his breath. He released her and Katherine fell backwards, coughing as she caught her breath.

Joe was still looking at her with that dark hunger in his eyes. "You wanna get fucked again, sweetheart?" He asked, voice low and gravelly.

The question sent a rapid fluttering through her stomach. All she could do was nod.

Joe lurched out of the chair, grabbing Katherine's hands and pulling her to her feet. She had no clue how they were going to do this, but obviously Joe had already thought it through. He spun her around and moved her towards the porch railing, reaching around to undo her jeans.

In record time, Joe had her pants and underwear down just far enough. A firm hand between her shoulder blades pushed her farther over the railing, sticking her ass out even more.

"Shit," Joe whispered, squeezing her bare cheek with one hand while using the other to rub his cock up and down her slick entrance. The blowjob had majorly turned her on -- Katherine was dripping. She let out a little impatient grunt and wiggled her ass against him, trying to tell him to hurry up.

Joe let out a little chuckle before he lined himself up with her opening, then thrust forward.

"Ohh!" Katherine grasped the railing hard as Joe pushed his whole length into her, grunting from the effort. Despite him having broken her in the day before, she still felt incredibly tight. She had no clue how he'd managed to fit inside her, or how he was going to do it again.

Nevertheless, soon enough Joe's hips were flush against her ass.

"You okay?" He whispered, his tongue swirling around her ear in a way that made every nerve ending in her body light up.

"Yes."

Joe gripped her hips as he pulled back, and they both cried out as he thrust into her again. He started to pump into her, the angle allowing him to go deeper than he had before. Katherine closed her eyes, the occasional moan coming from her open mouth as Joe fucked her, his cock hitting all the right places. She felt so full and it felt damn good. Like he belonged inside her -- a perfect fit.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her against him as his hips pounded away. "Fuck, sweetheart, you feel so damn good."

"So...do...you..." Katherine managed, her knuckles white as she held onto that railing. She looked up and saw the serene lake just twenty feet in front of her. Her old favorite reading spot was quickly becoming her favorite spot for something else. The pleasure inside her was building at a rapid pace, and Joe reached around to play with her clit like he had last time. She was a goner, her moan echoing out over the lake as her walls pulsed around him.

Joe's thrusts became even more frantic, and Katherine knew he was about to come. Sure enough, Joe let out a low groan as he held her hips tightly against him, unloading inside her.

They stayed there like that for a while until Joe eventually pulled out. Katherine stood, but she didn't even have a chance to pull up her pants before Joe spun her around to face him, taking her in his arms and kissing her.

"Okay, sweetheart, you win." Joe leaned his forehead against hers, his voice husky. "Let's have some fun."

***

"Okay, your turn."

Katherine looked expectantly at Joe, taking a sip of her wine. They were currently in bed, naked, about to finish a bottle of red, passing the time in between rounds of sex with a game of Truth or Drink. Though really, they were just answering each other's questions and drinking anyway. Between the booze and his recent orgasm, Joe was feeling fucking great.

He leaned his head back and thought. "How are you really doing with all of this? I mean, you've been holding it together pretty well, but you've gotta be scared out of your mind."

Katherine looked down into her glass, her hair falling into her face, hiding her expression. She hesitated for so long, Joe wondered if she really wasn't going to answer.

"I'm not so much scared," she said, voice quiet. "I'm sad. I feel like...like I've already lost them. Like I'll never see them again. And then I start thinking about what will happen, if they die and these people take all our money. What will happen to me?" She shook her head and took a sip of her wine. "My life's been turned upside down, and I'm having trouble processing that."

Joe's heart twisted. He could tell she was trying her damnedest not to cry.

"Come here."

Katherine scooted over and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Try not to worry about that," Joe said, his voice low and soothing. "Even if the worst happens, I'll help you figure everything out, okay? You won't be alone."

She smiled. "I don't think that's in your job description."

He gestured to the two of them. "Neither is this."

Katherine snuggled against him more, her bare breasts pressing into his chest, and Joe smiled. Shit. This had really escalated. Joe had no clue how he'd let this happen. Normally, he was good at keeping sex and emotions separate. But, that was kind of hard to do when you were in hiding with the person you were having sex with. Of course they were going to talk. Of course they would grow closer.

And of course, feelings would start to arise. It would be impossible not to become fond of someone in this situation. And Joe was definitely fond of Katherine. Maybe more than fond.

"Your turn," Joe said.

"How many women have you been with?"

Joe took a drink. "You're number eleven."

"Huh. I would've guessed a hundred."

He laughed. "Wow, so you think I'm a slut."

"Guys can't be sluts," she said with an eye roll. "They just get cooler the higher their body count gets."

"So, you think I'm cool," Joe said.

"Obviously."

"I think you're cool, too," Joe said, before he realized how fucking lame that sounded. Damn wine.

Katherine didn't seem to mind. "I think this edgy haircut is helping. You actually did a pretty good job." She looked up at him and brushed her fingers across his chest. "You're good at a lot of things."

Her suggestive tone got his cock stirring again. He couldn't seem to get enough of Katherine. Joe loved every part of her body -- her long legs, her curvy hips, her lush breasts. But he was also discovering he just plain liked talking to her, too. A dangerous combination.

Joe cleared his throat, trying not to think about that too much, and continued on with the game. "What do you want out of life?"

She leaned her head back against the headboard, faint smile on her lips. "So we're getting deep now?"

"Why not? We've both almost died, we've seen each other naked. Dreams and secrets should be easy after that."

Katherine fully smiled now, sipping her wine. "Joe, you're actually a big softie. And it's hilarious."

Joe glared at her. "No I'm not."

"You are." She put down her glass and traced her finger over his eyebrow scar. "You hide behind this and the tattoos and all the cursing, but you're sweet. You've been so considerate and gentle with me."

A combination of panic and unease shot through Joe. The thing was, he wasn't sweet. Not really -- not with most people. But for some reason he was with Katherine, and even worse, she'd noticed.

Joe brought his hand to Katherine's neck, wrapping his fingers around her throat with just enough pressure to wipe the smirk off her face. He leaned in close. "I'm not always gentle, sweetheart."

Her chest heaved and Joe could feel her pulse racing. Her blue eyes widened, though Joe wasn't sure if it was from fear or desire.

Her smile slowly returned, and she didn't try to pull his hand away. "Do your worst, Joe."

Now his cock was at full attention again. Fuck. He loosened his grip on her throat.

"You couldn't handle my worst," he said. Joe tried to keep his cool demeanor, but Katherine's response had sent so much blood into his dick he couldn't think straight.

"You didn't answer my question," he told her.

"If I answer it, then will you get not gentle with me?" She arched a dark brow, then looked down at his hard-on.

He held her gaze. "If you think you can handle it."

Katherine leaned forward and pressed her lips against his, the kiss slow and sensual. Then she leaned back against her pillow.

"What do I want out of life? Well, right now, I just want normalcy again."

Joe gave her a nod, brushing his hand against her hip, waiting for her to continue.

"I do like school, though," Katherine went on. "I think I'd want to keep going, get my master's. Maybe more. Marine biology always interested me. I'd love to work with animals, study them. As for the rest..." She shrugged. "I guess I'd like a family one day. At least two kids, because being an only child is the worst."

Joe tried to keep his next question as casual as possible. "Husband?"

Katherine gave him a look. "Well, yeah, someone's gotta make those babies with me."

A silence passed over them, and Katherine rolled her eyes.

"I don't mean now," she clarified. "And I don't mean you."

Joe let out an uneasy laugh. "Yeah, I know."

"Then why do you look freaked out?"

"I do not," he said.

This was a lie. Katherine's talk about having a family one day made him want to run for the hills...but at the same time, the thought of her marrying some other random guy out there left a bad taste in his mouth.

"Anyway." She scooted closer to him. "I answered your question. I'm ready for you to defile me now."

He chuckled. "I don't think you're ready."

"I am," she insisted.

"Why don't I lay it out for you before you decide?"

Katherine's eyes lit up. "Yes, please."

"I want to fuck you. Hard," Joe said. "In every position imaginable, but right now I'm leaning toward doggy. I want you on your hands and knees, I want to smack your ass, I want to hold you down while I pound you, until you're begging me to stop. I want to come in you and on you until you're an exhausted, trembling, wet mess."

Joe surveyed Katherine's face closely, waiting for a reaction. Her eyes had widened again, and her cheeks were flushed pink, telling Joe he was right to have held back a little. What he'd described didn't even cover half of what he wanted to do to Katherine, but she was still young and inexperienced. He knew he needed to ease her into more.

"I want that," she breathed, voice quiet. "All of it."

Jesus. Joe's erection throbbed painfully, her eagerness and blind trust in him overwhelming. He wasn't sure if Katherine really wanted to do what he'd described -- or if her quick agreement was her way of proving to Joe she was tough, that she wasn't that whiny Instagram girl he'd originally thought she was.

"Why don't we start with something else." Joe set his wine glass down and moved over Katherine, pressing her into her pillow. He held her face in his hands, a dreamy little smile on her lips. Joe kissed her.

"Have you ever had someone go down on you, sweetheart?"

Excitement flashed into her eyes. "No. I've given oral a few times, but I've never received. The guys I've hooked up with all thought it was gross."

Joe scoffed. "Fucking college guys."

"Yep. They're assholes." Katherine ran her hands up Joe's arms, feeling his bulging biceps.

"Well, I'm going to remedy that."

She grinned. "Were you this generous when you were my age? Or were you one of the assholes?"

"Both." Joe kissed her again before sitting up and moving down the bed. "Can't say I was a very good boyfriend at twenty-two, but I've always been sure to please my women."

Katherine laughed and squirmed excitedly as Joe pushed her legs apart and moved his body in between them. Face to face with her pretty pink pussy, he involuntarily licked his lips. When Joe first took this assignment, he never would've guessed he'd end up having a gorgeous young woman opening her legs for him -- offering herself to him like this.

Joe planted a few kisses on Katherine's inner thigh as he inched closer to her center. He kissed her lower lips, softly, and felt Katherine shiver. Joe ran his tongue up and down her a few times before pressing his face hard against her pussy.

"Ohhh," she cried out, her body tensing as Joe moved his mouth against her, using his tongue to circle her clit. He couldn't help but grin as he worked -- he'd barely even started and Katherine was already twisting beneath him, so unused to the sensation.

Gripping her thighs, Joe dove in even deeper, practically smothering himself, but he was no quitter. She tasted so sweet, and he loved knowing that he was the only man who'd ever done this to her. He'd claimed her, this pussy was his -- at least, for now.

"Fuck, Joe," she gasped, arching her back, bucking her hips against his face. Joe added some suction into the mix, and soon enough, Katherine was a goner. She cried out loudly, legs squeezing Joe's head as she came. Joe felt her pulsing against his mouth, but he didn't let up, making sure she got every pleasurable second out of this.

Katherine's lower half collapsed back down onto the bed, her body limp. Joe casually lapped at her wetness a little longer, pleased by his efforts. He propped himself up to look at her, the entire lower half of his face coated in her.

"Well? How'd I do?"

"I..." Katherine shook her head, still panting. "Oh my God."

Smiling, Joe got up off the bed while Katherine laid there.

12