Protecting Katherine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the best bodyguard I've ever had," she added as Joe grabbed her hips, flipping her onto her stomach and pulling her closer to the edge of the bed.

"We'll see if you still think that when I'm done with you." Joe maneuvered her until she was on her knees, and Katherine pushed herself up on shaky arms.

Joe admired the view as he gave himself a few pumps. From this angle, he could see everything -- her round ass, her dripping slit, her tiny puckered hole.

"You just let me know if you want to tap out," Joe said as he gripped her hips, lining his cock up with her inviting opening.

"I won't want to," she said, voice catching as Joe pushed inside of her.

Pleasure overwhelmed him as her pussy gripped him, just as tight as ever. Since Katherine was nice and warmed up, he decided to follow through on his promise and fuck her hard.

"Shit." Katherine's arms wobbled, struggling to keep her up, as Joe pounded into her, rhythmically grunting with every thrust, his fingers digging into her shapely hips.

"Uhhhnnnnn," she moaned, voice shaky. Joe kept up his rapid pace, the sound of his thighs slapping against her ass filling the room.

He spanked her. "You like this, Katherine?" Joe hit her ass again, a little harder. "You've had enough yet?"

"More," she insisted, letting out adorable whimpers every time Joe struck her. Her ass was bright red.

As Joe continued to ram into her, he nudged her knees apart farther, forcing her flat onto the bed. Joe had a hand on her head, holding her down, pressing her face into the mattress. Katherine's hands fisted around the sheets and her moans were muffled as Joe fucked her more frantically. He was close.

After a few more strokes he leaned down, relaxing his grip on her head.

"How are you holding up?" he whispered, his cock buried deep inside her.

She tilted her head, trying to look at him. "Harder," was all she said.

Joe let out an incredulous laugh and started moving his hips again, this time reaching under her to hold her breasts as he finished with her. He kissed her back before moving his mouth to her shoulder, gently sinking his teeth into her flesh.

"Fuck, Joe, I'm gonna come." Katherine writhed beneath him and Joe did not let up until he felt her walls pulsing around his cock.

Her moan was half-grunt and sounded almost painful, and the sound alone made Joe's balls tighten. He pulled out of her quickly and flipped her onto her back. Joe straddled her and furiously stroked himself until he erupted. Ropes of cum splashed across her stomach and tits, a stray splotch even landing under her chin.

Utterly spent, Joe collapsed onto his back beside her. Katherine's heavy breathing matched his own as she laid there, covered in him.

Once he came down from the orgasm and his mind started to clear, Joe rolled onto his side, examining Katherine, suddenly worried he'd gotten too carried away.

"Are you okay?" He brushed his hand against her cheek, the need to comfort her after all the roughness overwhelming him.

She lazily turned her head to look at him, eyes glazed over. "Yeah. I told you, Joe, I can handle anything."

He let out a relieved laugh and went into the bathroom, retrieving a wet wash cloth to clean her off. When he finished, Katherine grabbed his arm, forcing him to meet her eye.

"I can handle anything," she repeated. "Which is why I think we need to go rescue my parents."

***

Katherine laid in bed, staring at the dark ceiling. It was four in the morning, and she was wide awake. She turned her head and looked at Joe, zonked out, breathing deep and slow. Clearly he wasn't having the same issue she was.

Katherine sat up and slowly got out of bed, not wanting to wake him. She collected her clothes and wandered back into her own room -- the bed she hadn't been sleeping in ever since she and Joe started whatever they were doing. She got dressed and sat, deep in thought.

As fun as it was to play house with Joe, no amount of hot sex could keep her from wanting to do something to help her parents. How could she just sit around while they were being held hostage, tortured, or possibly worse? How long was this situation even sustainable?

Joe had reacted badly to her rescue suggestion. He'd lectured her for an hour about how his sole job was to keep her safe, and how they needed to respect her father's wishes. Katherine understood where Joe was coming from, but he clearly didn't understand where she was. She couldn't lose her only family -- and she sure as hell wasn't going to do nothing.

But, she couldn't rescue her parents by herself. She barely knew how to fire a gun, and she certainly couldn't take down grown men as easily as Joe had the day he first showed up to get her. But as a team, she and Joe might stand a chance. All she had to do was convince him to do things her way.

She just wasn't 100% sure how yet.

A few hours later, Joe stumbled downstairs, and Katherine was waiting for him. She'd made coffee and was in leggings, sneakers and a tank top.

He gave her a look while getting a cup of coffee. "What's with the outfit?"

"I'm going a little stir crazy," she said with a shrug, trying to act as casual as possible. "I thought we could work out."

Joe arched an eyebrow. "We work out for hours every night."

Katherine rolled her eyes, but the reminder sent heat into her cheeks. "I was thinking more like you could teach me some moves."

He smirked again.

"Get your mind out of the gutter! Aren't you supposed to be the professional here?"

Joe cleared his throat. "Yes, of course. So what do you mean?"

"I want to learn how to fight," Katherine said, praying he wasn't going to catch on to why she wanted to learn. "Self-defense. How to take down someone bigger than me. Maybe how to shoot."

He cocked his head to the side and drank more coffee. "Why?"

"No reason, really," Katherine said quickly. "Just, we're stuck here, and we should probably find a way to pass the time with our clothes on. You know, have some variety."

Joe eyed her suspiciously, and Katherine stood there in agony as she waited for his answer.

Finally, he shrugged. "I guess I can teach you some stuff. Could come in handy."

Katherine tried not to grin too widely.

He snorted. "Don't look too happy, sweetheart. I'm not going to go easy on you."

"You never do."

***

"Again," Joe said.

Katherine exhaled and wiped sweat off her forehead. She got into a stance as Joe approached her from the front.

"Okay, someone's coming at you," he said, advancing closer. "What are your options?"

"Groin kick first." Katherine raised her right leg, slowly bringing her foot between Joe's legs, stopping before she made contact with the goods.

Joe grabbed her foot and clucked his tongue at her. "You want to use your shin, not your foot." He pushed back on her leg, bending her knee until her shin was nestled between his legs. "Your foot won't make as big of an impact, and you'll lose your balance easier."

She nodded, and Joe dropped her leg, walking closer. "Okay, what happens if he's coming at you too fast for the kick?"

"Heel of the hand to the nose," Katherine said, miming the action.

Joe grabbed her wrist, halting her before she touched his nose. "Too slow. Now what?"

"Knee." She raised her knee against his groin. "And elbow strike." She turned inward and bent her free arm, lining up her elbow with Joe's temple.

"Good. Your height really helps here." He let her go, then circled around until he was behind her. He wrapped his arms around Katherine, trapping her in a tight bear hug. "This is trickier. What do you do now?"

They hadn't done this one yet. She squirmed in his hold, but Joe only tightened his arms. Katherine tried to elbow him in the stomach, but her arms were pinned. She huffed, frustrated to be trapped by such a simple maneuver. If the bad guys attacked from behind, she was done for.

"That's it? You're giving up?" Joe asked. He started to shuffle backwards, dragging Katherine with him across the living room. "Guess you're about to be kidnapped and murdered."

Katherine let out a frustrated scream before deciding to suddenly pitch forward, hoping to catch Joe by surprise.

It worked. By throwing all her weight forward, Katherine sent them both hurtling towards the hardwood floor.

"Shit," Joe said as they went crashing down, him landing on top of Katherine, hard.

"Ow." Katherine moaned quietly on the floor, the wind knocked out of her, unable to fill her lungs with air.

"Shit," Joe said again, pushing himself off of Katherine and rolling her over. "Katherine, are you okay? Did you hit your head?"

Katherine held up one finger. Slowly, the pain faded and she was able to breathe again. Joe helped her sit up.

"Well, I got you to let go," she said weakly.

Joe laughed. "The goal is to get away without killing yourself in the process." He paused another moment. "You want to know what you did wrong?"

She nodded, and Joe pulled her to her feet. He resumed his position behind her, trapping her in that bear hug once more.

"You were right in thinking to lean forward," he said. "But bend your knees while you lean forward, getting as low to the ground as you can."

Katherine did what he said.

"So now, it's harder for me to pick you up." Joe tried to lift, but couldn't get a good grip. "This forces me to bend down too, and you can elbow me in the face."

Katherine started thrashing both her arms back, feeling her elbow connect with Joe's jaw. He grunted and his grip loosened, allowing Katherine to spin around. She was so excited about having gotten away -- so into the scenario -- she did what Joe taught her to do. She kneed him in the groin.

"Fuck!" Cupping himself, Joe dropped to his knees.

Katherine gasped and brought her hand to her mouth. "Oh my God. I'm so sorry!"

Like she had, Joe held up one finger to her and waited for the pain to subside. Katherine guiltily watched him.

Finally, he tried to smile, but it looked more like a grimace. "Okay, well, I think you've mastered that one."

Katherine got to her knees as well and grabbed his face. "Oh, Joe, I'm sorry!" She planted a few kisses on his face.

"I'll live," he muttered.

"I'll kiss it better later," she promised.

***

That night, Katherine kept her word, the blowjob acting as both an apology for injuring him and a way to butter him up for what she was eventually going to ask.

Joe sat in bed, leaning back against the pillows with Katherine's head in his lap, his hand loosely threaded in her hair.

Katherine came up for air, giving Joe a long lick that made him moan. She sat up, situating herself onto his lap, looking him dead in the eye.

"So, are you going to teach me to shoot tomorrow?" She asked. "The backyard is huge and secluded. I think we'd be okay."

His eyes looked dark and sleepy, and Katherine could tell he wasn't very interested in talking right now.

"Why the sudden interest in all this?" His hands gripped her hips, thumbs brushing against her stomach.

"Wouldn't it just be good for me to know? In case we get ambushed again, like in that motel. I want to be useful."

Katherine had tried to sound as convincing as she could, but Joe saw right through her.

"Katherine." His tone was gentle. "Do you really think if you got some basic training I'd agree to take you to your parents?"

She suddenly had the strong urge to cry. It sounded so stupid when he said it like that.

"Joe, I could help you if you taught me to shoot," she said. "If we come busting in there unexpectedly, we could have a chance. You saw me take down that motel guy. We could..."

Joe silenced her with a kiss.

"Think about it, sweetheart. We have no idea how many bad guys are in the house. They'd sent three to grab you from school, and two ambushed us at the motel. There would have to be a shit ton of them to take out all the security guys at your house. Way more than for the two of us to handle, even if you were a sharpshooter. Not to mention, my job is to keep you alive. That means no risky shit. If we go to save your parents and something happens to you, I couldn't live with myself."

Tears welled up in her eyes and she gave him a weak nod. Joe brushed a fallen tear away from her cheek.

"Come here."

Joe pulled Katherine against him, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, crying softly into his shoulder.

"I promise, we're going to get through this." Joe stroked her hair. "It won't always feel this bad."

Katherine allowed Joe to comfort her for a few minutes before she decided she needed to pull herself together. Wiping her eyes, she pulled back.

"I'm okay," she insisted. "I'd still like to learn to shoot, though."

"Sure." Joe gave her a smile.

"There's something else I want to do," she said with a smirk.

Joe's eyes darted down her body, taking in her naked breasts. "I'd say yes to a lot right now."

Katherine leaned in, bringing her lips to his ear. "I want to ride you, Joe."

He considered this, mouth twitching slightly. "Sweetheart, you know I like you under me."

"I know." Katherine ran her hand over his short, stubbly hair, then cupped the back of his neck. "You like being in control. You're a bit of a control freak, actually."

Joe gave her a joking glare. "You kind of have to be in my line of work."

"Then you deserve a break. Just relax and let me do this my way."

Before Joe could say yes or no, Katherine grabbed his hard shaft and stroked him, swirling her thumb around his sensitive tip. He inhaled sharply.

"Let me," Katherine whispered, kissing him lightly. She kept on kissing him as she slowly raised her hips and guided him inside her.

"Oh, fuck," Joe murmured as Katherine sunk down onto him, his eyes fluttering shut.

"Mmm." Katherine grinned as she saw his reaction. "Seems like you're enjoying this a little." She stilled after she'd taken his entire length, wiggling on his lap.

Joe's eyes opened and his hand slid up to her throat again. "Okay, show me what you got, sweetheart."

Feeling victorious, Katherine grabbed onto his solid shoulders and started to move up and down. Joe closed his eyes again, his hand still wrapped around her neck as she rode him.

"Joe, you feel so good," she moaned, loving what the bouncing was doing to her clit while she was nice and stuffed with Joe's dick.

His hand traveled downward, grabbing onto her right tit. "I gotta say, I love watching these bounce."

She gave him a smug smile. "Another benefit of this position..." Katherine leaned upwards, aiming her left breast for Joe's mouth. He eagerly opened, and Joe sucked on her nipple while she continued to ride him. She'd never done this before, but her body seemed to instinctually know what to do, bouncing and contorting in a way that made both of them feel good.

Joe gripped Katherine's hips tightly and switched his mouth to her other breast while she picked up the pace, her ass slapping against his thighs. She clung to him tightly, her orgasm building quickly. Joe suddenly dropped her breast from his mouth and leaned his head back against the headboard, his face twisting in pleasure.

They came at almost the exact same time, and as Katherine squeezed Joe's dick, he held her down against him as he came inside her.

Exhausted, Katherine collapsed against him, forehead against his shoulder.

"Okay," Joe huffed out, his heart audibly pounding against his chest. "Your way was pretty good."

She smiled. Katherine had gotten her way here, and she was going to get her way with the other thing.

With or without Joe's help.

12