Protecting Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quite frankly, he couldn't get that night he fingered her out of his head. He'd immediately jacked off afterwards, coming harder than he had in a long time. Jesus. The way she'd moaned in his ear and contorted against him...

Joe took a deep breath. He had to keep this under control. He couldn't get involved with Katherine -- that'd be a ticking time bomb. It would be nothing more than a fling, and something told Joe that Katherine wouldn't take kindly to being dumped. She was already clingy as hell.

"You can stay," Joe grumbled. "But just for tonight. Don't you dare pull this again."

"Mm-hmm, whatever you say."

"Roll over," he said, pushing her onto her side. "I can't sleep on my back."

"Put me in whatever position you want, Joe."

Jesus.

"You're ridiculous," he muttered. Joe moved onto his side and adjusted his pillow before wrapping his arm around Katherine's waist and holding her against him. She let out a contented sigh, wriggling her ass against his hips. It was then that he discovered Katherine wore only a sweatshirt and underwear -- and they certainly weren't the Walmart granny panties anymore. These felt lacy, and a lot of her ass was hanging out of them.

"You feel good," Katherine said, grabbing onto his arm.

Joe didn't reply, but he was thinking the same thing about her. It'd been so long since Joe had slept with a woman like this, and Katherine felt warm and soft, her body fitting perfectly against his. Made him wonder how they might fit together in other ways.

Next thing Joe knew, it was morning. He was shocked he'd slept the whole night through after Katherine's wake-up call. He carefully extracted himself from bed, careful not to wake her. Katherine rolled over and grunted, but didn't wake up. Her sweatshirt had ridden up, exposing her cute belly. Joe had the urge to lift it up a smidge more and get another glimpse of those tits, but he managed to stop himself.

Get it together.

Joe got breakfast and coffee started, and eventually Katherine shuffled downstairs. He groaned when he saw she hadn't bothered putting on pants. She wore the sweatshirt, the panties and a pair of wool socks -- and damn, if it wasn't the sexiest outfit.

"Imagine if your father saw you walking around in that in front of me," Joe remarked as he put a plate of eggs and toast in front of her.

"Is that the problem? Are you afraid of losing your job if my dad found out about us?"

"Fuck, I'm more worried about staying alive right now than keeping my job," he replied. "And stop that, there's nothing to find out."

She shot him a look. "I wouldn't call fingering me in the hallway nothing. You also kissed me first, by the way."

Joe shook his head. "You're not going to drop this, are you?"

"Nope." Katherine grinned as she ate her breakfast. "I can tell you want me, and I want you. So what's the problem?"

"It's a bad idea, Katherine. I work for your dad, you're going through a lot right now, and I'm not looking for any attachments."

She put her fork down. "Oh my God, you really are self-centered, aren't you?"

Taken aback, Joe just blinked. "Huh?"

Katherine smirked, getting up from the table to put her plate in the sink. "You think if we have sex I'm going to fall in love with you. You think you're just so damn irresistible that there's no way I could keep things casual."

"I didn't say that," Joe said weakly.

"You were thinking it!" Katherine pointed her finger at him accusingly. "You know what, how do you know it wouldn't be the other way around? How do you know you wouldn't be the one to fall in love with me?"

Joe laughed out loud -- he couldn't help it. When he looked back at Katherine, still snickering, he could tell that had been a mistake.

"You asshole." Katherine marched over to him and gave him a shove.

"Jesus, can you try not getting all hysterical on me for a change?" Joe grabbed her wrists when she tried to push him again.

"Screw you," she hissed. "You know, a lot of guys beg me to go out with them."

Joe rolled his eyes. "Then go fuck one of them."

"I can't, because I'm stuck here with you!"

Joe got in her face, teeth clenched. "You really wanna get fucked that bad?"

Maintaining perfect eye contact she replied, "Yes."

He couldn't take it anymore. Katherine clearly wasn't going to drop this, and Joe had no idea how much longer they'd be stuck together. He'd give her what she wanted -- maybe even more than she'd be able to handle, and hopefully, she'd calm down. One and done. And at least Joe would get some satisfaction out of it, too.

He lunged towards Katherine and kissed her hard, backing her against the counter. Taken by surprise, several seconds passed before Katherine kissed him back, fisting her hands into the front of Joe's shirt. Joe moved his hands down her body and grabbed onto her exposed ass, letting out a moan against her mouth as he squeezed her plump cheeks. Thank God she stopped wearing the granny panties.

Joe stepped back and grabbed Katherine's waist, hoisting her over his good shoulder. She let out a surprised shriek and Joe staggered a bit under her weight, but he was a man on a mission now. He slapped her ass and she cried out again as he headed for the stairs. His wound was still aching, but it wasn't bad enough to stop him from doing this.

Joe burst into his room and threw Katherine on the bed, shedding his clothes with record speed. She propped herself up and watched him undress, eyes trained on his belt as he unbuckled it. Joe pushed down his jeans and boxers in one go, his erection springing free.

Katherine's eyes doubled in size when she saw it.

Joe fought a smile. He wasn't huge, but he was bigger than average, and Katherine was young enough that she might not have a lot of experience.

"What's the matter, sweetheart?" Joe asked as he climbed onto the bed. "Having second thoughts?"

"No," she said, not very convincingly.

Joe moved over her and went to lift up her sweatshirt, but then he noticed her hands were shaking.

"Whoa." Joe grabbed her trembling hands. "Why are you so nervous?"

"I'm not," she lied, every ounce of confidence having evaporated from her eyes. She looked a lot younger than twenty-two right now.

It hit Joe about three seconds later.

"Oh my God. You're a virgin."

She didn't deny it.

"Damn it, Katherine." Joe sat back on his heels. "I could've really hurt you."

Shit. Joe had been planning on a quick, hard fuck -- something Katherine definitely wouldn't have been able to handle. He started to feel a little sick over how rough he'd been with her in the kitchen.

"Look, Joe, it's not a big deal," she insisted. "We just might have to ease into it a little more..."

"Fuck, no." Joe got off the bed and went for his boxers.

Katherine sat up. "Wait! Why does this change anything?"

"It just does."

Joe couldn't explain why, really. Just that being Katherine's first would force them to be far more intimate than he'd been banking on. Hard to pull off an impersonal quickie when it would set the tone for someone's entire sexual experience.

"Joe."

His back was to her, but he heard her get up and walk toward him. He turned to face her, which was a mistake. Katherine had shed her sweatshirt, her gorgeous, perky tits on full display, nipples hard. Joe almost reached out and touched them, but he managed to stop himself.

"Joe," she repeated, moving closer until she was up against him, her breasts pressing into his chest. Katherine put her hands on his shoulders then felt his pecs, being careful around his bandaged wound. Just her touch was doing crazy things to him, making his cock even harder.

He stood there as her hands continued down his torso, until her right brushed against his shaft. Joe inhaled sharply.

"You're so big," she murmured as she slowly stroked him, her thumb brushing across his tip.

"I'm not that big, sweetheart," he managed, knowing he should push her away, but being unable to.

Katherine continued her exploration, with just enough speed and pressure to drive him nuts. Her movements became more confident the longer she went at it.

"Why me?" Joe asked, his breathing getting heavier.

Katherine looked up at him curiously.

"Surely you've had a lot of opportunities to have sex," he clarified. "But you've been waiting for some reason. So why now? Why me?"

She laughed. "College boys are the worst. All they care about is drinking beer and upping their body count. Most don't even know what a clit is. Not only do you know what it is, you know where it is," she added with a grin that made Joe chuckle, despite her grip on his cock.

"I didn't want to waste my first time with some fumbling boy who didn't know what he was doing," she went on. "I want a man."

Joe let out an involuntary groan as her hand continued to work him, pre-cum now beading at his tip.

"Don't you want to be my first, Joe?" Katherine leaned forward and kissed the corner of his mouth. "Doesn't it turn you on that no one else has been inside me?"

Yeah, it fucking did turn him on.

"I don't have a condom," he somehow managed.

"I'm on birth control."

Joe was running out of excuses. He found that he no longer wanted that quick fuck -- he wanted to take his time with Katherine, enjoy her, give her the pleasure those college boys clearly weren't.

He grabbed Katherine by the hips and guided her back towards the bed. He got her onto her back and climbed on top of her.

"If we do this, we're doing it my way," Joe said, brushing his hand against her face.

"Let me guess, are there more rules?"

"Yes. Rule one -- you tell me if something hurts or you don't like it."

"I think I'm going to like anything you do," she replied coyly.

"Katherine."

She sighed. "Fine, I'll tell you. What else?"

Joe thought about it. "Rule two -- for the love of God, never tell your parents about this."

"But if you do a good job, I could get you a nice Christmas bonus."

"You are insane," he muttered, wondering why he was going through with this.

"Hey, I thought of a third rule," she said. "'Don't fall in love with you.'"

Joe smiled. "Good one." He paused before saying, "You sure about this?"

"Yes. I trust you."

For some reason, that hit Joe like a punch to the gut. Katherine was truly unlike any woman he'd ever met -- fierce and confident, sexy yet innocent, tough but trusting.

Fuck.

Refer to rule number three, idiot.

Joe leaned in and kissed Katherine, gentler than he ever had, but there was still passion and need behind it. He pushed his tongue into her mouth, moving his hands up her body to her breasts. He brushed his thumbs across her hard nipples, and Katherine gasped.

"Your hands feel so good," she murmured.

Joe was incapable of a response, too transfixed by the firm tits that filled his hands perfectly. Just enough to grab onto. He moved his lips to her jaw, then her throat, then her chest. Joe swirled his tongue around her nipple before taking the whole tit in his mouth. Katherine arched into him, putting her hand on the back of his neck, holding him against her.

Joe forced himself to take his time, even though his cock was throbbing in anticipation. While he switched his attention to Katherine's other breast, he felt between her legs. Her opening was slick, a delicious heat emanating from inside. Every part of Joe wanted to push into her immediately, but he knew he couldn't yet. Joe rubbed her like he had the other night, and when Katherine was squirming beneath him, he slid two fingers inside her.

"Ohhh," she gasped, her grip on his neck tightening as he slowly pumped his fingers into her. Joe added a third finger, and the fit was impossibly tight. How the hell was he going to get his cock into her?

"Sweetheart, you're tight as hell."

She sighed. "Just do it, Joe. If you can survive bullet removal surgery in a dirty motel bathroom, I think I can survive this."

He smiled, pressing a kiss to her cheek. Joe pulled his fingers out of her then stroked himself, getting his shaft slick with her wetness. He lined himself up at her entrance, pushing her thighs open wider. Katherine hooked a leg around his waist, urging him closer.

Taking a deep breath, Joe started to push inside her, an involuntary grunt escaping his lips when his head was engulfed in her heat.

"Jesus." Joe forced himself to go slow, especially when he heard Katherine's soft whimpers as he stretched her more and more.

"You okay?"

"Uh-huh."

Finally, Joe was in. He paused, letting her get used to his size.

"Are you in pain?" He asked.

"It just feels a little uncomfortable." She pulled his face down to hers. "But I like being this close to you," she whispered.

Shit. He liked it too, and he certainly wasn't going to last long.

"Come on, Joe. Just fuck me already. I can take it."

He didn't need any more encouragement.

Bracing his forearms on either side of her, Joe started to thrust, her grip on him unbelievable. He worked into a good rhythm, though he wasn't pumping into her nearly as hard as he wanted to. Joe wanted to hold her down and fuck her until she screamed -- but now wasn't the time for that.

Katherine moaned and wrapped her legs more tightly around him, her fingernails digging into his shoulders. Joe leaned down and licked her tits as his hips worked against hers, trying to distract her from any discomfort.

"How does that feel?" He asked, now able to deepen his thrusts more.

"Good," she panted out. Joe could feel the tension leaving her body as she started to feel more pleasure than pain. He reached down and played with her clit while he pounded into her, and he smiled when Katherine started bucking against him, her hips meeting his with every thrust.

"Keep doing that," she said, breathless.

Joe complied, keeping a steady pressure on her clit while he maintained his pace. He was going to lose it soon. Her pussy felt like pure velvet.

He felt Katherine's nails bite into him again, and she let out a long, quiet moan as she shuddered beneath Joe, her soft walls clenching around him. The sensation made Joe groan, and with two more thrusts, he came too, his orgasm so strong it was almost dizzying. The thought of him coming inside Katherine only made the pleasure more intense. He rarely had sex without a condom.

The sound of their heavy breathing filled the room. Joe tried to detangle himself from Katherine, but she kept her limbs wrapped around him tightly. Joe rolled them onto their sides, still inside her.

"Joe, that was perfect." Katherine rested her forehead against his and stroked his cheek. Her gentle touch while still being connected did crazy things to Joe. When he'd agreed to fuck Katherine, he hadn't expected this level of intimacy. Joe liked it.

And that fucking scared him.

"Was it good for you?" She asked, concern suddenly filling her blue eyes.

Joe chuckled. "Yes, Katherine."

She smiled. "Good." She gave him a quick kiss and got up, collecting her clothes. "Can't wait to do it again."

Katherine padded off to the bathroom and left Joe lying there, dumbfounded. Joe specifically said he hadn't wanted to get involved. This wasn't supposed to be a thing.

And yet, all he could think about too was how soon could they do it again.