Protecting My Inheritance Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife shares her husband to protect her inheritance.
7.6k words
3.8
46.7k
48

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarolsPet
CarolsPet
52 Followers

Protecting my inheritance 1

A wife shares her husband with her mother to protect her inheritance.

I'm Jill and I grew up in a big house in Surrey with my mum Felicity and my dad. When my mum and dad got divorced, dad gave our big house in Surrey to mum. I helped mum a lot coming to terms with her new single life and whilst I did it for her, I do view the house as my inheritance. Mum is an attractive mature woman in her 50s who can still attract men of her own age. As her daughter my worry is that she will find a new man, marry him and take my inheritance with her. This story is how I shared my husband with her in return for getting my inheritance early. It has a happy ending because she did find and marry Felix but by that time, I had secured my inheritance.

Hi I'm Simon, Jills husband. Jill and I met at college. She was doing Law I was doing Engineering. We were in the same year but she was a year younger as I had taken a gap year. We met in our second year and by the time we left college we were a firm couple. Jill went to law school and she moved in with her parents. I got a flat with friends in London. We spent weekends together and the spark at college kept alive when work intervened. Jill got a job in London and after a year we moved in together. We got married the summer she qualified and with the help of her parents bought a flat in London.

In the years post college I saw a lot of Jill's parents. They lived in a big house in Surrey. Jill's dad was a successful property developer and Jill's mum, Felicity was part of the local lunch and charity set. They were both in their 50s, Felicity always looked smart, never wore trousers, always a skirt or dress. Jill's dad on the other hand dressed as if he were 20 years younger. Always jeans, sweat shirts emblazoned with brand names and he was obviously dying his hair. I sensed as I got to know them better that underneath the calm surface, there were cracks appearing in their relationship. Whenever I met them in a group environment, Jill's dad was always watching the crowd, seeing who was looking at him, attentive to the attractive women in the room. Although I sense the situation was getting worse, they managed to stay together until after the wedding, Jill's dad giving her away. The wedding was formal with the men wearing morning suits and it was the only time I had seen Jill's dad wear a tie. After our wedding Jills dad was never at home when we went to visit and within a year he had gone off with a younger woman.

Felicity took it well. I suppose she had seen it coming for months before and she was grateful he had stayed for the wedding. In the settlement she got the house and a small income. She had been his secretary before they got married so she re-honed those skills and became secretary at the local school.

With her now living in a large house without help, Jill and I were down there more frequently. I know Jill wanted her mum to employ some help but she was always the independent one. "I can manage" was a phrase I heard often. But eventually the cracks started to appear. Things like the electric garage door were breaking and not being repaired. Jill's mum dismissed the garage door saying she never used the garage and anyway she parked her car on the drive.

When we stayed overnight Jill always inspected the bedroom we were staying in, commenting on the dust and dirt she found. I knew this lack of cleaning help wasn't going to continue.

Spring came and Jill announced we were going down to Surrey at the weekend to give the house and garden a spring clean. Now I am not a gardener but Jill told me not to worry. My jobs would be to cut the lawn, trim the bushes, cut branches off the trees and generally do the physical jobs around the garden.

That weekend we worked solidly for two days. Jill with Felicity's help, cleaned the house throughout. I tackled the garden, initially doing the obvious things then Felicity joined me at various times during the day to point out the next tasks. Felicity was a keen gardener so was reluctant to bring in help so there was a lot to do. We only did the basics and it was clear we would have to be here weekly in the summer if we were to keep this garden under control.

Felicity loved the garden and was very knowledgeable about plants. She spent much of her spare time in the garden. Whenever I had seen her in the garden she was always smartly dressed. She would still wear skirts which occasionally seemed to get in the way of gardening but she seemed not to notice. Her blouse was always buttoned up with only one button undone.

One Sunday last summer when we had been married just over a year, Felicity took me for a tour of the garden whilst Jill finished cooking dinner in the house. As we went round the garden I was suddenly aware that a second button was undone on her blouse. I put it down to the warm day but out in the garden I could stop my eyes coming back to it. The extra button allowed the start of her cleavage to become visible and in that gap I kept catching a sight of her bra. It was black with a lacy edge. I started to wonder if her knickers were the same colour. I think Felicity had watched my eyes register the better view of her cleavage and as we went back into the house, she smiled at me. In retrospect I think that was a test and inadvertently I had signalled my interest in her.

Coming back to the present, this weekend when we were both at the house, there was no such incident with buttons. With Jill always being around all buttons were done up but I did notice her black bra was showing through her white blouse.

When we had completed all the tasks that weekend, we had dinner and then set off in the car back to the flat. As we drove home I wasn't really thinking of Felicity but later that night she reappeared in my thoughts. In bed as I fucked Jill I couldn't help thinking of undone buttons and black lacy bras.

The next weekend we were again down in Surrey. I had been out in the garden and as I came back into the kitchen from the garden I sensed an atmosphere in the air. Jill and Felicity were both in the room but both blatantly ignoring each other.

"Let's ask Simon," said Felicity

"If you want," said Jill

I eyed my escape route from the kitchen, but it was too late. I realised I was about to be drawn into an argument. What that argument was about I would soon learn.

Felicity started.

"Jill tells me I am not coping with the house and garden. She wants me to find some help to clean the house and do the heavy jobs in the garden. She tells me both of you are busy and I can't expect you to give up your weekends to keep this house clean. I think I can cope but Jill has been insistent. I have reluctantly agreed to take on a cleaner."

"Good," said Jill, "the first step".

Felicity continued.

"I do like my garden and I have never allowed anybody in it so I don't want to employ a gardener. But there are things I can't do and I need some help. Simon, you have been very helpful these last two weekends. If you agree, I would like you to continue what you are doing in the garden. That will mean you are down here probably on your own twice a month during summer. I know it's a big ask but will you do it for me please?"

"I think that is totally unfair mum. Simon has his own life to lead," interjected Jill.

"I would be very grateful if you would help me," pleaded Felicity.

I regretted entering the kitchen. I couldn't win on this one. Which of the two women in my life was I going to upset? I weighed up the options and searched for a positive way out of this.

"Felicity, on the one hand I do enjoy helping you in the garden so I don't mind coming down here. However, I realise if I do come down, it will leave Jill on her own. I don't know how she will feel about that?"

I looked at Jill. From her facial expression I wasn't going to get any help from here. So I decided on a compromise. Give each women a bit.

"Supposing we try it for a month and see how it goes. I only need to be here one day per fortnight so let's try that for the month. It will only be two visits and see how it works?"

I ended up almost pleading. I was torn and there had to be a compromise.

Felicity looked pleased at that suggestion and Jill quickly saw it would be unreasonable to oppose such a balanced proposal. So it was agreed and that led to the next Sunday when I was despatched to Surrey on my own.

I suppose I knew it was likely to happen but when Felicity opened the door that second button was undone again. After the drive she gave me a coffee in the kitchen and my eyes couldn't help noting the bra colour today was again black.

The old questions came up. Were her knickers the same colour? I went about my tasks taking every chance to find out what colour were her knickers but she gave me no opportunity. It would be the second weekend before she allowed me to answer the question.

Two weeks later on a Sunday I was sent down to Surrey. Again on arrival the second button was undone but this time the colour was red. I have always felt red is so much more of a statement. You don't buy bright red vermillion underwear unless you want it to be seen. It doesn't cope with being hidden. So the fact her bra was red made me optimistic that this weekend I may be given a glimpse. Maybe I would be allowed to know the answer to my question but I suspected I already knew the answer.

I wasn't disappointed.

Felicity invited me in and we had coffee in the lounge. We chatted about life in general, how her life was progressing, the experience with the cleaner which seemed to be going well. Although wearing a skirt, she kept her knees very close together and didn't give any opportunity of seeing her knickers.

We finished coffee and I got ready to go out into the garden. The outside door was near the stairs and as I put my shoes on Felicity announced she would join me later but first needed to tidy up upstairs.

"I think you will need a set of secateurs in the garden today. You'll find a set in the kitchen."

I set off to the kitchen as she went upstairs. She called me back.

"Simon! Simon!"

I turned to walk back to the bottom of the stairs.

"You'll need some string as well," was what she said. But my mind wasn't on that. She stood just above my head height with each foot on a separate step . As I looked up at her through the bannisters I could see straight up her skirt. Yes, her knickers matched her bra; they were red, but what caught my eye was the slim suspender strap snaking down her thigh attached to the laced top stockings. My pants bulged.

I must have stared and it took an effort to get word out.

"Thank you, Felicity," I mumbled and averted my eyes.

Nothing more happened that day. Indeed I think that having achieved their aim the stockings were swapped out for comfortable tights whilst I was in the garden.

But her intent had been made clear.

I think I realised that weekend why Felicity had been so pleased in persuading Jill to let me go down to Surrey on my own. Possibly the reason why she agreed to the cleaner bur dismissed the idea of employing a gardener was to get access to me. I know she contacted Jill that Sunday evening and both agreed to allow the current arrangements to continue.

I continued going to Surrey on alternative Sundays. The teasing carried on over the summer. Whenever Felicity was alone with me her blouse was undone enough to see her bra and her cleavage. I learned that she was always coordinated her underwear. Whatever colour of bra she was wearing, that would be the colour of her knickers. We got into the habit of taking coffee in the lounge. I sat in the big chair opposite the sofa and on the sofa Felicity would arrange her skirt and open her legs so I could see her knickers.

The red or black bra meant red or black lacy knickers; with her white bra she wore a pair of silky French knickers that covered her thigh down to her stockings. One day for the first time she wore a royal blue bra. Later I looked up her skirt expecting to see blue knickers but I got a shock. Coffee in hand with eyes glued to Felicity she opened her legs and there were no knickers. None at all and what is more I could see her cunt. I initially diverted my eyes so I could put my coffee down without spilling. Then I went back for an eyeful noting that her cunt was neatly trimmed. Felicity smiled at me, made sure I got an eyeful and almost modestly hid her cunt from view.

I didn't know where this was going.

Usually, I went to Surrey on my own but Jill would come with me once a month and we would make a weekend of it. One such weekend was in early August. During my earlier visits I had managed to get the pool working and on this hot August day we took advantage of it. We had all been in the pool. Jill looked good in her bikini. Felicity wore a one piece supporting her breasts and wore a swim cap to protect her hair. Jill got out of the pool to prepare lunch and I followed her out to sit on the side of the pool. I was not really concentrating on what was going on around me when suddenly I was aware of a swim cap coming from underwater between my legs. One hand came up to support her at the side of the pool and the other hand came to rest on my trucks right over where my cock was nestling. She gave my cock a gentle squeeze looked me in the eye and squeezed it again. When I didn't react or resist, she started gently rubbing my cock through the fabric of my trunks smiling as she felt it starting to grow. I knew I shouldn't be letting this happen. I heard the kitchen door close as Jill came over the lawn to join us. I made myself tidy. Felicity slipped back into the water. Jill joined us and fortunately didn't notice anything amiss. For the rest of the weekend Felicity behaved herself.

August was a quieter work period for Jill and as that summer we hadn't planned a holiday, she was joining me in Surrey each time I went down there. The last weekend in August when we were down there, the weather was surprisingly warm and we decided to use the pool one last time before autumn set in. As I swam in the pool with Felicity I felt an expectation. Jill had not joined us in the pool; she was sitting in the shade by the side of the pool reading a book. Felicity and I had the whole pool to ourselves. The pool may have been a reasonable size but swimming with Felicity was like playing dodgems. Whichever way I swam she would bump into me and invariably at each contact I would feel her hand touch me underwater. With this continuing teasing my cock was growing.

We had been in the pool around half an hour when Jill stood up and said she need something from the house. She would be back in 10 minutes. Felicity looked at me in the water and then at the pool edge. I needed no second invitation. I pulled myself up and sat on the edge of the pool. Felicity swam over to me and came to the poolside between my legs. Felicity's face was now level with my crotch and she swiftly extracted my cock from my trunks.

"Watch the house," she commanded then took my cock in her mouth. She was very skilful. Her tongue attacked my tip and whilst her hand wanked my shaft, I felt another hand gently stroking my ball sack. I knew there was only one ending to this. I closed my eyes and felt the swell of cum rapidly rising in my balls. She backed off with her mouth and finished me off with her hand. I came all over my trunks. She slipped my cock back inside my trunks and letting go of the pool edge cheekily swam away. It happened so quickly when she had gone it felt like a dream. But then I heard the kitchen door shut and I knew Jill was on her way back.

I was a mess. There was cum all over my trunks. I dropped into the water seeking to remove some of the offending liquid then getting out the far side of the pool, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. I passed Jill on the way back to the house.

"Just caught my toe on the pool edge getting out," I told Jill.

Later that afternoon before we left for London, Felicity looked like the cat with the cream. She was inwardly smiling and I knew with her behaviour this teasing was moving to a different level. If this was a plan for me, she clearly felt it was working. I was being pulled into a closer arrangement with Felicity and I didn't know whether I ought to be there.

Two weeks after the pool event, Jill and I were again driving down to Surrey to spend Saturday helping around the house. I was going down with a feeling of some intrepidation. After the last time we were at her house and with the incident at the pool, I wasn't sure what would happen today. I felt a bit like a mouse being played with by the cat. Initially on arriving I was heartened to see the top button fastened. I was sent out to prepare the pool for winter whilst Jill set about tidying and cleaning the house. I came back into the kitchen to get a cloth. As I was washing it in the sink I felt someone behind me. I turned to look -- it was Felicity. I immediately noticed two things: her second button was undone and she was wearing a dark blue bra. The cat had been let loose!

"Don't let me stop what you were doing," she said quietly as she came up behind me positioning herself so one arm could stretch on each side. I felt her breasts push against my back and one hand go Into my crotch as she searched for and found my cock.

"I have a job that needs doing in the summerhouse," she whispered, "meet me there in 15 minutes."

I was waiting in the summerhouse. It was behind some bushes at the bottom of the garden hidden from the house. Something like a secret garden. I didn't see Felicity approach but suddenly she was there closing the door. She came straight over to me took my head in her hands and kissed me.

"Unbutton my blouse," she said.

The top two buttons were already undone so the next three came easily.

Felicity put both hands behind her back to undo her bra and then did that manoeuvre that only a woman knows how to do. To take off your bra without taking off the covering blouse. Somehow the bra comes off through the armhole. I was now looking at a bare-chested Felicity. She moved closer to me and kissed again. This time her hands were on my trouser belt, undoing the fasteners and dropping the zip. Her hand entered my crotch and came out holding my cock which was rapidly growing. Satisfied she was getting the right reaction from me, she stepped back, pushed herself onto the table, spreading her legs and pulling her skirt up to her waist. Her stocking tops, suspenders and bare knicker-less cunt came into view.

"Fuck me Simon!" she said.

She looked me in the eye as my trousers slipped down over my ankles. As if to emphasise how randy she was, she put her finger in her mouth then stroked it up the line of her pussy lips exposing a wet moist fuck-ready cunt.

What red blooded man can resist a woman presenting herself to be fucked in such an overt way? I eyed up the prize sitting on the table waiting for me to take her and fuck her like a real man.
My body tried to move to take my prize when a big red light came on. Something pushed its way through the red-blooded mist.

A lone voice in my head said, "This is the mother of your wife. How can you fuck your mother-in-law? If you are going to be unfaithful to your wife is it wise that it's with your mother-in-law?"

The enormity of what faced me, hit me. I realised the biggest physical barrier to taking that glistening cunt was tripping over my trousers but something in my head was stopping me. I averted my eyes from the prize.

"For God's sake, fuck me Simon!" cried Felicity.

"I can't," I cried, "you are my mother-in law. I can't cheat on my wife with my mother-in-law. Look at you with your flushed cheeks and bright red lipstick that makes you look like a bitch on heat. Those nipples peeking out through your blouse asking to be licked and sucked. And your cunt wet, moist waiting to be fucked. Of course, I want you but think, if I am deep inside you about to deposit my seed inside you and Jill appeared at the door, it would not be good for either of us. You can hardly say I imposed myself on you!"

CarolsPet
CarolsPet
52 Followers