All Comments on 'Protecting My Inheritance Ch. 01'

by CarolsPet

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
madetoobeymadetoobeyover 3 years ago

Great start, really enjoyed it and am looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry

Jill wants a marriage with Karen and the house from her parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lose the cage

Or lose your husband and your readers... there is no such thing as a good ending to a cageed cuck story. Just a selfish ex who really loves power.

bogg99bogg99over 3 years ago

Good start, interesting story line - inheritance. Many potential combinations going forward including MFFF. Keep the chapters coming. TY

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WHAT!

The idea of Jill allowing her husband to f*** her mother to protect her inheritance is one thing. I thought it was kind of stupid that Jill expected her husband to be able to go again after having sex with her mother twice. And now payback is in order because he failed to screw his wife she's coming off of an idiot. And where in the hell did the cock cage come from that doesn't make any sense it doesn't fit the story and he's an idiot for allowing them to do it to him. won't be long that Jill and Karen will be in a big time lesbian relationship, again it's out of the f****** blue it doesn't make any sense to the story.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

"What red blooded man can resist a woman presenting herself to be fucked in such an overt way?" Any man with normal disposition would not fuck his mother-in-law. Every idiot knows that a cock cage will never withstand a bolt cutter or a power cutter. So what's the nonsense with the cage? Unfortunately you write a simple cuckold story. There are thousands of them on the net. Yours is nothing special !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I gave up trying to read this mess after the third POV change

The first paragraph is in 1st from Jill's POV, Then it's first from Simon, but about half way through it's third person.

<P<

PICK ONE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Confused mess

of a story. But don't bother trying to improve it, the story theme is equally fucked up.

Paul4playPaul4playover 3 years ago

Excellent story!

Like the way you created the situation where Simon could have his pleasure with Felicity.

Many more themes to explore here.

Keep writing, please!

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Absolute rubbish, shes actually cheating on her husband and ts going to go even deeper into the sh*t from here.

Eventually she'll be fucking another man while poor hubby stays locked up except when mom wants a piece of meat.

Another story that shouldnt exist.

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years ago
Please update soon!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wonderful

Keep writing this story, please...

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 3 years ago
Quite liked it

The change in POV was very distracting but the premise of the story was ok. Daughter allowing hubby to fuck mummy so that her inheritance remains intact was a good basis; the addition of the lesbian side-story was also intriguing and I will read ch2.

Hopefully the story will be written from a single viewpoint OR it will be made clear that it’s either from Simon or Jill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fuck you and your cock cage

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 3 years ago

Started great, fell on it's face with the cage. I could seriously see people losing teeth for trying to put that on a man against his will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yes but no cock cage

And he could only do it twice?

Shit at that age all the men I know could beat that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Couldn’t finish this story at all, I dropped it after the explanation of the proposal, worried about losing her inheritance a woman decides to get her husband and her mother to fuck each other. It’s an utterly revolting concept, and shows her as being shallow, pathetic and money obsessed. Surely an inheritance is meant to be a gift and not a right? When I saw the other comments I was glad I didn’t bother, forcing a man to wear a cock cage against his will just makes her guilty of sexual abuse.

Sorry but is definitely not for me, by all means enjoy your fantasies, your kink is not my kink and that fine by me.

Tess (uk)

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

And you ruined it with chastity. Nothing makes a story lose all appeal by adding in cock cages. Sorry but giving this a low rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well you suck at this

Janrene3Janrene3about 1 year ago

The premise startet of fine. But the cock-cage showed her to be an unloving bitch - and of course he’s totaly spend after the first time fuck. What did she expect?

He’s weak man in the story, and even though the wife allowed the husband and her mum to fuck, she dosn’t like it. Its a receipe for disaster. She will despise his (perceived) weakness. It will All go horrible wrong!

But I like the idea of a wife having to decide, whether to allow her husband to fuck another - or not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarolsPet@CarolsPet
Newly retired living in Yorkshire UK inspired to document and share stories imagined in my head. My stories focus on women in control. I like stories to have a happy ending.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES