Protecting My Inheritance Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife gets her inheritance but shares her husband.
7.4k words
3.94
13.4k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarolsPet
CarolsPet
52 Followers

Protecting my inheritance 2

I get my inheritance but share my husband.

Hi I'm Jill and I'm going to tell you the story from here.

I grew up in a big house in Surrey with my mum Felicity and my dad. When my mum and dad got divorced, dad gave our big house in Surrey to mum. I helped mum a lot coming to terms with her new single life and whilst I did it for her, I do view the house as my inheritance. Mum is an attractive mature woman in her 50s who can still attract men of her own age. As her daughter my worry is that she will find a new man, marry him and take my inheritance with her. This story is how I shared my husband Simon with her in return for getting my inheritance early. In the first part of the story I set out three rules that Simon must adhere to if I was to allow him to be shared with my mother. He agreed to those rules and on Saturday night he fucked my mum for the first time. But I felt cheated because he left nothing for me. That wasn't my view of what sharing is about. So I fell asleep on Saturday night, unsatisfied and angry.

I woke up on Sunday morning with Simon still sleeping next to me. He was clearly exhausted from his exertions the night before. I did think about waking him to have sex but I wasn't in the right mood. I had decided before I went to sleep earlier this morning that he owed me two proper fucks. I was so cross with how he had treated me last night that I knew I had to punish him. I had had a restless night and ideas for punishment had been going through my mind. Eventually I settled on putting him back in chastity to get him ready and focused to repay me the two fucks.

Once I had decided his punishment I found myself feeling very calm. My urge to have sex subsided and I needed to control myself and make him wait. I'll wait until he is begging for me to release him. I smiled at the thought. That will teach him to disobey the rules.

Simon started to stir. I rolled over and cuddled him.

"Darling, how are you feeling?" I asked.

He was still half asleep and I realised this was the moment to act.

"Darling you know last Thursday you signed your agreement to three rules that allowed you to fuck my mother? One of those rules was for you to be shared between my mother and I."

I paused to make sure he was listening and had heard what I said.

"Well last night you fucked my mother, remember? But when I came later to have my share of you there was nothing left. Not a dribble. Nothing! Do you think that was fair? Was that sticking to our rules or did you break them? Did you stick to rule one? What do you think?"

There was neither agreement or denial.

"I told you last Thursday that if you broke the rules you would be punished. Well as you slept off your exertions of last night, I tossed and turned unable to get to sleep. That gave me a lot of time to think. And I have decided your punishment. Would you like to know what it is?"


Again silence. I carried on anyway.

"You owe me two fucks and I think I need to prepare you so you at your best when you deliver. I'm going to lock you up again to get you hot and ready. I'm going to keep you locked up until you have repaid me the two fucks you owe me. Don't you think that's a reasonable punishment?"

Some un-intelligible mumbling indicating I had been heard.

"I want you to get up now," and I gave him a kick to help him get out of bed. "Go and get a shower. Make sure you are all clean and when you come out of the shower, I will be here ready to start your punishment."

I got a sort of grunt. I took it as an acceptance of the situation. He fell out of bed and almost crawled into the shower. I had no sympathy for the little runt.


We came down to breakfast 30 mins later with Simon being very quiet but also securely locked in. Mother looked radiant.

"Slept well mother?" I asked.

"Like a baby," said Felicity.

The rest of breakfast was rather subdued. Felicity not sure what to say about last night and Simon certainly not going to say anything. We left soon after breakfast. I took the car keys from Simon and made sure I would drive home. I told Simon to take the bags out to the car and wait for me there. I needed a private discussion with my mother. He knew what that was about so sheepishly he went to the car. I kissed mum goodbye and she quietly said:

"Thank you for last night. I didn't realise until then how much I had been missing a man's touch."

"Mum, we need to talk further on how this is going to work. Last night was not good for me. We agreed to share Simon. I feel short changed. I will be talking with Simon and things will need to be different if we are going to continue."

"Please let this continue," said Felicity and paused. I made no response.

"When will I see you again?" she continued

"I'll try to get down next Saturday but I'm busy at the moment and I may need to stay in London."

"You could always send Simon on his own," said Felicity with a twinkle in her eye.

"We will see," was all I could say.

Simon was sitting nervously in the car waiting for me. He was not sure what the drive home was going to be like. How frosty would I be? I think he was heartened when he saw me kiss my mother farewell but the atmosphere in the car remained frosty. Nothing was said about the arrangement on the way home. But in hints and indirect comments Simon was very aware the chastity device was staying on at my pleasure.

On Tuesday I went to Karen's for lunch. She had asked if I could take the afternoon off but as I left a message came from one of the Senior partners that I was needed in a Conference call at three pm. I had to be back for that call. I told that to Karen and she initially looked disappointed but perked up over lunch.

"Tell me all about the weekend," said Karen.

"All was like a normal Surrey weekend until after dinner," I said. I then relayed the activities downstairs last Saturday night.

"I surprised myself," I said. "It was the first time I had seen a live fucking and I found myself getting quite excited. I had a small pang of jealousy when I saw Simon's cock in my mother's cunt but them l realised she wasn't going to get pregnant and Simon wasn't going to run off with my mother. So I calmed down and enjoyed myself. I sent them upstairs and followed them 10 minutes later. Just as I got to mum's bedroom door I saw Simon finishing off mum for the second time and as I watched he came inside her again.

"Having seen all this sexual activity, I was on a real high. All I wanted was Simon's cock inside me. So I dragged him to bed and guess what? Nothing happened. He had left so much of himself in my mother he had nothing to give to me."

"Oh no," said Karen, "and you on such a high. It must have been awful. What did you do?"

"I couldn't do anything. Simon rolled off me and promptly fell asleep. I don't have any means of relieving myself in Surrey. So I had to toss and turn. My only satisfaction came from plotting Simon's punishment."

"And did you decide what it will be? Will the punishment fit the crime?"

"Oh yes," I said "I'm going to make him pay. I've locked him up again and told him he is only released when he has repaid the two fucks."

"He's locked up now?"

"Yes and this," I said handling the key on the chain around my neck, "is the key that unlocks him."

Now Karen believes that men behave more considerately when they are under control. Her view of control is the stronger the better so when Jill told her the events of the weekend and the fact that she had put Simon back into the cock cage, she was delighted.

"You need to keep him there as long as you can," said Karen.

"I was thinking of taking what is owed to me at the weekend."

"Can you keep him in until after the weekend?"

"Why after the weekend?" asked Jill.

"I have an idea about how we can use that little key around your neck to bring your mother to heel."

I looked interested. "How," I asked.

"Does she know anything about fastening Simon in the cock cage?"

"No, because I released him in the kitchen."

"So if she tries to have her way with Simon and you don't co-operate, she may be in for a surprise."

"How do you mean surprise?"

"She will be expecting free unfettered access like last Saturday night. But when she gets there she will find her access barred by something that requires a key."

Karen paused to allow me to catch up.

"A key she hasn't got, to unlock it," she continued.

"I see what you mean. This little key actually controls whether my mum gets fucked."

"Yes, and now you have let it happen once, she will have expectations. She won't know that there may be times when he is not available."

"So how can we make it work?"

"Supposing we tell her that Simon is available for any odd jobs she may have this Saturday. You are of course very busy so unfortunately because of work, you can't come. Does she have any jobs that may need doing? Of course she will have something! She will find something just so she can get Simon down there. She will jump at the opportunity. Having Simon to herself! Bliss! She will immediately anticipate another good fuck or two. She will be so excited! So when Simon gets down there and she strips off his pants imagine her shock and disappointment when she discovers the thing she most desires is unavailable and under lock and key."

We both giggled. The picture was huge.

"There will be nothing she can do," continued Karen, "and what will hurt more is that she will realise that you now have control over her. She will only get to Simon's cock when you allow her. She will be so cross because she will realise you will be able to ask for something and she will not be in a strong permission to refuse"

I got the picture. "The thing I most want..."

"...is your inheritance, " finished Karen. "Bingo!"

"Let's clear the table." Karen stood up and took her plate into the kitchen. I followed. Our first kiss was by the sink as I put my plate down. We started where we had left off last Thursday. Both of us intensely kissing each other and feeling our bodies through the clothes. Karen took my hand and led me into the living room. We collapsed onto the sofa.

I found myself pushed into the sofa as Karen positioned her body over mine and carried on the kissing we had started in the kitchen. I felt Karen's hand running over my body, then down onto my skirt above my thigh and with a brief hesitation, went up my skirt caressing her inner thigh.

If this had been a man I would have slapped his face but with Karen it seemed so natural and in response I actually opened my legs encouraging the hand to go higher.

I concentrated on returning Karen's kiss but my head was swimming. Was this really happening? My legs were now partially opened and my skirt was up my thighs. I felt Karen's hands initially move higher up my thigh then withdraw from under my skirt. Karen broke the kiss and I opened my eyes wondering where this was going. I discovered Karen's face very near to mine and her lips about ready to kiss me. Karen pressed her lips onto mine and we gently kissed.

I would have loved it to go further. It felt very natural and I was still feeling the effects of not being satisfied at the weekend. I allowed it to continue aware that I would soon have to leave. I looked at my watch. Time had gone very quickly.

"Two thirty! I must be going!" I said

Karen just smiled. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I loved being with you. Maybe next time you can spare a bit more time and we can take it further.

"You need to look at yourself in the mirror," she continued, "before you go anywhere. Here, use my bathroom."

I did look a mess. My face was flushed and my hair was everywhere. My lipstick was still presentable but I touched it up anyway. It was a calmer, more presentable Jill who left the bathroom.

"Now next week, don't get yourself a meeting" Karen said as she let me out of the front door. "I want YOU all next Tuesday afternoon!"

Nothing of note happened during the week other than Simon became increasingly insistent about knowing when he would be released.

"I know I owe you a good fucking," he said, "and I'm ready to do it now. Please release me!"

His tone was pleading with me. Unfortunately that line wasn't going to work. I knew I could wait. I found being in control sexually exciting and his pleading fed my excitement.

"I'll tell you when I'm ready," I said. "You will be the first to know."

I quietly laughed and turned away. I was enjoying this. We were all set for an eventful weekend.

I duly despatched Simon to Surrey at nine on Saturday morning after checking he was firmly caged in. I busied myself until ten am knowing it took an hour for him to get there. I switched my phone on at ten and waited. I didn't know what to expect but, in the event, only silence. I couldn't concentrate all day wondering what was going on in Surrey.

The silence worried me. Had I not got the cage fastened on properly? Had mum been able to tear it off. If not why had I not had the explosive phone call I expected. I had asked Simon to be back by 6 so I knew he would be leaving around five pm. At five minutes past five the phone rang. I recognised the number

"What are you playing at?" she demanded, "putting that thing on him?"

"Did it cause you a problem?" I asked mischievously.

"You know it did. How can you be so cruel? "she wailed

"I'm afraid I treated him rather badly," she continued. "I blamed him for my frustration. I took him into my bedroom anyway and because he couldn't fuck me, I made him bring me off anyway. I made him put his head between my legs and use his tongue and fingers to bring me off. I even had to use that Rabbit thing you bought me. I was so disgusted with myself but I was so frustrated I had to do something. Do not do this to me again! I either want him or I don't. I can't have another day like this again."

"Like what?" I said innocently.

"Like this where I build myself up to a frenzy of frustration to find when I get to his cock it's locked away from me. I am not proud of what I did today and it's all your fault."

"I thought you said it was Simon's fault."

"Don't be pedantic. It's both of yours fault. Building up my hopes then denying him from me."

Clearly mum was still uptight about the whole day. I said I was not happy with how things had gone last weekend and that we needed to talk if we were going to continue to share Simon. I managed to calm her down and I agreed to come to Surrey with Simon next Saturday.

"Will you be staying the night?" she asked. "Will I be allowed to have Simon?"

"We will see. We will discuss it when we are down on Saturday."

Simon got home soon after six. I had been off the phone from mum for maybe ten minutes. I had managed to calm her down. Promising to come down on Saturday and stay the night had placated her. I had promised not to cheat her again and with that assurance she had rung off. My imagination was running riot about what had happened at mum's house this afternoon. And I was getting very wet thinking about it. I couldn't help grinning. I fingered the key around my neck. Amazing how one little key can have such an impact!

"How was this afternoon?" I asked Simon innocently when he had got home.

"Fine," said Simon, "I mowed the lawn, tidied up her drive and garage and changed two light bulbs."

"How's mum?" I asked

"Oh, she's fine," said Simon.

"Well, I've been missing you here," I said. I moved over to Simon took him in my arms and kissed him. Initially he was quite rigid but as I kept kissing him, he relaxed. When I felt him starting to respond to me, I led him over to the settee and gently nudged him so he sat down. I kneeled between his legs undid his belt and zip and pulled of his trousers.

"What's this?" I exclaimed as I saw a damp patch on his boxers. "You got excited this afternoon, didn't you?" Something then dawned on me. "Were you feeling yourself in the car on the way home?"

I looked at the spot again and realised I could answer my own question.

"You have been masturbating haven't you?"

Simon realised that in positions like this silence is best. Nothing he can say will improve the situation and anything he might say will only make matters worse. So he remained silent.

I pulled his boxers down revealing the caged cock.

"I think I'm due a taste of this," I said. Simon's cock was filling the cage and his balls were swollen, a sign that he was ripe for the taking. As I looked at his cock and contemplated what I would do with it, I couldn't get out of my head the wailing sounds my mother had made. I had never heard her so desperate for anything before. Her evident frustration had surprisingly made me excited. And here I was with the object of her desire in front of me and the key to unlock it. I quickly brought key to lock and freed Simon's cock.

"Slip your bottom onto the floor dear and leave your head on the settee."

I quickly undid my skirt and let it drop to the floor. I moved to stand over him so he could stare at my crotch.

"Take off my knickers dear," I said "so you can have a better view." Whilst Simon was removing my knickers I undid my blouse and threw it off.

I lowered my bare pussy onto Simon's face pushing his head to rest on the edge of the settee. He instantly took to his task and started licking my pussy. I was hot; his tongue initially opened my slit and worked its way up to find my clit. I wiggled my bum to help his tongue caress my clit. He followed my action and soon my clit was erect and prominent. His tongue licked all round my clit then moved down my slit to find my cunt. The tongue licked round my hole, once , twice, three times then hardened and tried to enter me.

"Caress my breasts love," I whispered, "they need squeezing".

Simon's hands reached out to caress my breasts. Not bothering to unclasp my bra, he pulled the cups down and soon found my erect nipples. The sensation I felt with Simon rubbing and tweaking those two responsive peaks together with his tongue squeezing itself into my cunt was indescribable. Simon was excelling himself. I needed him. I needed his cock inside his cunt. I had to have him; I was ready; NOW!

Now uncaged, his penis stood erect and proud -- ready for action. His manhood was what I wanted and boy, I was going to get it. In a flurry of movement, I lifted my pussy off his face, slipped my body down his and impaled myself on his erect cock. I was so wet I hardly felt it going in. But it was there and I squeezed my muscles to feel him; to feel him penetrating me; fucking me. I bounced up and down on him knowing that in his excited state his eruption would not take long.

I increased my pace. His cock was now filling me. My tits were dropping closer to his face as I concentrated on what his cock was doing to me. Suddenly I felt his lips on my left tit. He took my nipple into his mouth and started alternatively to suck the tit then run his tongue around the aurora. The effect was to make me more sensitive all over. I could feel everything. I needed to come. I moved slower on Simon using my muscles to squeeze his cock as I moved up and down on him. I felt I was literally squeezing his seed out of him.

"Simon fuck me. Fill me up with your cum. Fuuuuuck me!"

Sure enough I heard him gasping and then grunting as he passed the point of no return and with a cry of satisfaction stuffed his seed deep into my cunt.

I came. I felt his cock twitch inside me as it delivered his cum all the way up to my cervix. I bounced on him one more time to give him the space inside my cunt to really fill me up. I had prepared him for this. I had locked up his cock and starved him of the ability to empty himself. Now he was coming I wanted all of it. Everything he had in his balls I wanted in my cunt. It was glorious.

CarolsPet
CarolsPet
52 Followers
12