All Comments on 'Protecting My Inheritance Ch. 02'

by CarolsPet

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm glad you threw away the cock cage because I was going to give every story that used it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Move the category...

Maybe this belongs in Novellas so you don't have to keep switching categories.

madetoobeymadetoobeyabout 3 years ago
Great stuff. An enjoyable read.

Really enjoyed this. Others might want the cock cage ditched but I hope Simon gets it fitted again. Looking forward to future instalments.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 3 years ago
Enjoying the story

I’ll keep my eye out for further chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'd like to think that I'm relatively well versed on female anatomy but you stumped me. What the hell is the Aurora and exactly where is it located on a woman's body?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago

One of the most ridiculous, stupid stories I've read. This bitch Jill is meant to be a lawyer but knows NOTHING about the law regarding inheritance etc. The home wasn't "given" to Felicity by her husband, it was her share of the divorce proceeds. The mother is only in her 50's and apparently still attractive. So is easily able to get her own man without resorting to that mentally retarded moron Simon married to the slut/bitch Jill.

If the mother can't manage the house cause it's too big, then she sells the fucking thing. No where does the bitch daughter qualify as getting an inheritance from the mother.

In fact, what that bitch daughter is doing is actually illegal. Elderly Abuse!

Yes, I know this whole thing is just a fantasy story but try to keep it based in reality.

Oh, plus there is no mention of legally signed documents supporting the "inheritance" situation. This whole thing is totally bullshit.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 3 years ago
I detest femdom humiliation stories

As soon as the cockcage was mentioned I tuned out.

I detest humiliation stories.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

@Kalimaxos

...."I detest femdom humiliation stories"

Maybe the author will change the story for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So the situation with her Mom is above board and everybody know about it... The situation with Karen is a secret therefor CHEATING! not liking any of the players but too deep in now to stop but my score will reflect.

MardracMardrac2 months ago

The cheating with the college friendbis so hypocritical

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarolsPet@CarolsPet
Newly retired living in Yorkshire UK inspired to document and share stories imagined in my head. My stories focus on women in control. I like stories to have a happy ending.