All Comments on 'Protective'

by perishablepeach

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Not a bad start for your first posted story. I liked the characters, but I think you need to develop them some more. Get the reader interested in the characters and the story will stand on its own (plus the sex will seem more natural also). This story seems to need a next chapter and I be looking for more chapters. Thanks for your time and imagination.

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Good Writing

I enjoyed reading this but it was a little creepy and seems he was taking advantage of his emotionally challenged sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I’m sorry but this story just felt weird. The guy is obviously taking advantage of the situation. The girl may be an adult physically, but she definitely has a mind of a child. Using her as a substitute instead doing the hard-work of finding someone. there has to be inner conflict and struggle with their feelings that the characters go thru before either initiates anything. And for them both to be adults and of sound mind. For it feel more believable and less like their motives are questionable.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 years ago

Creepy older brother takes advantage of his 'adult' mentally challenged sister. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The writing was fine, the plot was workable too, but the brother should have clearly explained the situation to her. Why he thought they should be a couple, why it was considered wrong and illegal. (Unless its one of those rare places where its fine to bang your sister, hehe) why they would have to keep it a secret, etc.

Assuming all that went off without any problems, hopefully over days to talk about it more, then Id be fine with it. Theres no reason why she shouldnt be able to have all those experiences just because her brain is out there somewhere.

Oh, really clipped ending.

2Reader2Readerabout 2 years ago

Just sad. This poor girl has to stay away from the world. She just wants to be loved. All he can think about is getting some action. This kind of thing should have been done over time. Maybe let her go on that date but brother went too and stayed out of sight just in case. Kept her from going home with the dude. We can see she doesn’t need to be alone with a strange dude. This could have been drawn out into a nice little live story.

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Really what kind of story is this the fact you even wrote this says that it's a fantasy you have he is a ass all he wanted to do is take advantage of his mentally challenged sister this maybe your cup of tea but you're the only person I get fantasy stories but not like this you have mental issues your self with this kind of fantasy and think you need help this was way to fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This one is a buzzkill for sure - brother had a douche attitude even before he started taking advantage of his disabled little sister.

SayDSayDabout 1 year ago

How is this romance? The brother is not protective .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Terrible, he takes advantage of the fact that his mentality challenged sister wants a boyfriend, that’s not protective. This is something that you thought of meaning it’s something you probably fantasized about, below 0/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Bruh. Wtf?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous