Protector

Story Info
He offered to protect her from unwanted attention.
3.2k words
4.26
25.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,551 Followers

My father always worried about government agents sneaking up on him, trying to catch him doing something wrong. Part of the reason for this was the simple fact that he was always doing something wrong. He maintained that the good Lord provided the fish, the animals, and the birds, so why did he need a licence to fish and hunt? So he never, ever, got one.

He also maintained that the good Lord provided the crops of the field for us to eat and if he chose to cook those crops in a way that permitted him to drink it then that was between him and the Lord. The sheriff, on the other hand, would spout nonsense about bootlegging and moonshine, but my father ignored that.

One thing my father did do was arrange it so that it was hard to sneak up on our cabin. One could see quite a way down the track that led to our place and anyone coming to see us had to use the track. The woods to either side of that track were just too much of a tangled mess for anything to get through.

That's why it was that I was able to see that we were getting a visitor long before he reached us. I'd been out gathering the eggs from the henhouse and when I glanced down the track I saw someone heading our way. I put the eggs away, checked to ensure that nothing that shouldn't be in sight was in sight, and went and lounged against the wall next to the front door, watching the approaching visitor.

I knew him, even if I wasn't sure exactly which him he was, but his whole mode of walking and his general silhouette were familiar. Then he got close enough for me to tell and I said a rude word or two under my breath. Deciding that wasn't enough I said a few more rude words out loud and very expressively.

It seemed Theo was coming to call. Have you ever heard of the term bete noir? It means a monstrous abomination that is a perversion of nature. Something that should have been put down when it was born. That was Theo.

He was older than me, twenty one to my eighteen. His abhorrent nature was hidden by a graceful, well-muscled, figure, a handsome face, and a scintillating smile. His twinkling blue eyes also helped to hide the fiend inside. He also appeared to be universally popular, with me being the sole exception to the public acclaim. (Not quite the sole exception, I have to admit, but the only other people who didn't seem to like him were certain low-lifes that I didn't even acknowledge as fully human.)

I waited until he had almost reached me before I spoke up.

"Theo," I said, reluctantly admitting that I knew him. "My father's not here. He's down at the lake, but not fishing as he hasn't got a licence."

"Sally," he said, flashing that charming smile at me. "I know that he's down at the lake. I saw him there, feeding the fish. Nothing illegal about feeding a worm to a fish he told me."

"Oh. My mother isn't here either. She's gone to town and won't be back until this afternoon sometime."

"I know that, too. She's with my mother. They're having lunch together."

"Then why on earth are you here. If you're hoping for some free moonshine while my father is away you're out of luck. He doesn't make it anymore."

"Really? That's odd. He told me he sold a gallon to some tourists who came by wanting the genuine stuff. Told me how much he got for it, too."

"That was old stuff. It's all gone now."

"He also told me that he'll have a new batch tomorrow if I wanted some. I turned him down. That stuff's just a little too potent for my peace of mind."

"If you don't want my parents and you don't want moonshine then why are you here?"

"I'm here to see you, of course."

I was stunned, to put it mildly. Here to see me? He had to be freaking joking.

"Why are you here to see me?" I demanded. Then I held up a hand to stop him saying anything. "It doesn't matter. You've seen me. Now you can go away again."

"It's because your father asked me to help you out. He's worried about the Baxter boys. He says they're hanging around you and he doesn't trust them, not a solitary inch. I assured him that he was worried about nothing because you didn't care for the Baxter boys in any manner, shape, or form, but still he worries."

Those low-lifes I mentioned earlier -- those would be the Baxter boys, the dregs of the human race. Baboons are smarter than them and somewhat more handsome.

"The Baxters? He's got to be kidding. If one of them even dared to lay a finger on me I'd snap it off and stuff it up his nose. I don't even talk to them."

"I know," Theo said enthusiastically, and with great sincerity. "I told your father that but you know he's like when he gets an idea set in his skull. You couldn't pry that idea loose with a crowbar. Fortunately I was able to come up with an idea that calmed him down. One that he thinks will make the Baxter's back off."

I looked at him suspiciously. Any idea he had was sure to make my life more difficult.

"What did you do?" I demanded.

"Have a little faith in me," Theo chided. "Do you hear how suspicious you sound? How mean-spirited?"

"What did you do?" I repeated.

"I simply suggested to him that if the Baxters think I'm interested in you then they'll back away. They won't want to cross me, now will they? They might chance your father's shotgun, but they'll make a determined effort to avoid offending me so I'll be your protector."

"We don't have a shotgun," I said automatically. "We don't have a hunting license so we don't go hunting."

"No shotgun? I wonder why he had that box of shells in his truck. Still, never mind. What do you think of my idea?"

"In a world full of bad ideas that one has to be a prize winner. Everyone knows how I feel about you. No-one would ever believe that I'm suddenly enamoured."

"A minor consideration. For a start, I'll be the one who's suddenly madly in love. As for how you apparently feel about me we'll just put that down to a natural response to unrequited love. Now that you find I love you too then your opinion will naturally change."

"You're kidding, right?"

"Nope. I even promised to come up here and explain things to you and make sure you're in the right frame of mind."

"You might have explained but you haven't put me in the right frame of mind," I told him, with a cutting edge to my voice.

"That's because I haven't finished explaining yet," Theo said, smiling happily. "You'll find you're more likely to see things my way after we've made love."

He didn't say that, I told myself. No way did he say that.

"Really?" I said, redolent with disbelief. "And just would that entail?"

"Oh, just a little kissing and a little touching. Nothing too onerous at this stage."

"And you really think that I'll go along with this? What makes you think my father wouldn't be after you with his shotgun if he thought you were playing with me?"

"That shotgun that he doesn't have?" asked Theo with a grin. "Um, for some reason he seems to have gained the impression that we're already doing that sort of thing."

"You let him think that we. . .?"

My voice broke off, too shocked to continue.

"Hey, don't blame me. He jumped to conclusions and once he had the idea he wasn't going to let it go."

And he probably never would, no matter what evidence there was to the contrary.

"I don't care," I announced. "There will be no kissing or touching."

"I knew you might be a little reluctant to embrace the idea. That's why I made sure to turn up when your parents were away."

Oh. That was unexpectedly thoughtful of him. No pressure from my parents to go along with his mad scheme.

"With your parents away I can demonstrate that kissing and touching is actually quite a good idea."

I was still trying to digest that statement, wondering what the hell he meant, when he showed me. He just grabbed me and tossed me over his shoulder, walking into the house holding me in a fireman's carry. All I could do was kick my legs, which achieved fuck-all, and give him the rough edge of my tongue, which achieved the same.

I hate to have to admit it but he is damned good at whatever he wants to do. He dumped me onto my bed and pinned me there, catching my wrists and fastening them together in nothing flat. I was fairly sure he had a stupid piece of cord all set up ready to just slip over one wrist and pull tight. I finished up flat on my back, wrists tied together above my head and also tied to the head of the bed.

I was also in the unfortunate position of having put on a house-dress, reasonable to look at but with one major disadvantage in my current state. It was fastened by a row of big-assed button down the front. Very nice buttons and easy for me to do up or undo. The easy to undo also applied to Theo, as he was making very short work of undoing them.

With the buttons out of the way he just spread my dress out leaving me lying there in a pair of panties. Today would be the day I'd decided to go without a damned bra, wouldn't it. Did I say in a pair of panties? Yeah, like I had those on for more than a second or two.

"Every bit as nice as I imagined," Theo said, running a hand over my breasts, down across my tummy, through my pubes and finishing up cupping my vulva. I continued to express my opinion of his actions as he did so.

"Don't do that," I yelped when he grabbed a tuft of my fur and tugged on it.

"This gives me an idea," he said, giving another little tug. "Don't go away."

With that he hopped off the bed and left the room and I started trying to get out of my bonds. I hadn't got anywhere when he returned carrying, of all things, my father's electric razor.

"What the hell have you got those for?" I demanded.

"Watch and see," was the smug reply.

He promptly pinned me firmly against the bed and turned on the razor. He'd brought the clipper attachment and it was chattering away quite happily. It continued to chatter happily as he ran it back and forth across my mons, shaving all my fur away. I used some rather expressive words when I told him what I thought of that.

With the bulk of the fur gone he changed attachments, putting on the shaver head. That done he started running it back and forth across my mons, removing the faint bit of stubble the clippers had left behind.

Have you ever had a razor vibrating across your mons? It was disconcerting, to say the least. That vibration seemed to sink deep into me, touching me internally as well as externally. I had to stop swearing at him as my voice was becoming squeaky from the shock of that damned gadget.

"There we are," he said, his hand rubbing my mons. "Smooth as a baby's bottom. Let's play."

He tosses the razor aside and started kissing and touching. I suppose you can call it kissing when his mouth is all over your breasts. He was kissing and touching me everywhere, and I mean absolutely everywhere. Both hands were wandering over my body, quite intimately at times, if you know what I mean, and where his hands went his mouth was sure to follow.

It had been bad enough when his fingers had slipped between my lips and stroked me internally. It was outside of too much when his blasted tongue did the same. I screamed and bucked, trying to throw him off me, and all the rotten sod did was raise his head, laugh and wink, and continue to chew on me.

He finally took a break, stretching out on the bed next to me, with me feeling like a quivering wreck.

"See. A little kissing and touching is a fine thing," Theo said. "Shall we continue with more of the same?"

"No!"

No way did I want more of the same. I hadn't even wanted the first bout.

"I thought you might say that," he said, sounding happy with my decision.

He swung to his feet and, while I looked on amazed, stripped. Just like that he was standing there in the buff with this godawful wang waving at me.

My normal response to having a cock presented to me would be to see how hard I could slap it. You'd be amazed how fast an erection becomes a non-erection once it's been slapped so hard it's almost come off. (Boys will be boys and are sometimes over-eager to show what they've got, not that many boys have tried it with me. After the first couple got slapped the boys were strangely reluctant to put their wares on display.) The trouble was that even though I had a large target, an over-large target, really, my hands were tied. Literally. And I wasn't even in a position to get a kick in, which works just as well.

I was almost going to tell him that he wouldn't dare but that would just have made me look stupid. This was Theo and he most certainly would dare and we both knew it. Protesting that he wouldn't would just earn me a humorous and sympathetic look. So I did the best I could and gave him a killer look.

Not that he died, unfortunately. He just smiled and winked and settled back onto the bed again, this time kneeling between my thighs. I hadn't even bothered to try to stop him spreading my legs. I was no match for him strength-wise and I knew it.

It was damned obvious that, unlike me, this wasn't his first time. He had my lips parted and his cock making itself at home on no time flat. I didn't even have time to give a yelp of pain when he popped my cherry before he was advancing deep into me. (Mind you, the main reason I didn't give a yelp of pain was simply that I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of hearing me yell.)

I know my passage was tight as he was having to work at getting his cock into me. Unfortunately, all that touching and tasting had gotten my juices flowing so he was assisted by my natural lubrication, and he steadily sank deeper into me. I wanted to yell, "Stop. Enough, damn it," but once again my pride wouldn't let me. I was going to take whatever he had and laugh at him.

When he gave one last push and I could feel his groin rubbing against mine I was prepared to guess that he was fully in.

"Is that it?" I said in the most disparaging voice I could muster, quite pleased that it didn't come out as a breathless groan which was what I felt like doing. Theo just laughed.

"Ask me that in a few minutes," he said. "Right now, see if you're capable of moving in time with me. I know you're a crappy dancer but even you should be able to manage this."

Crappy dancer? Even me? The nerve! I had the best moves on the dance floor and he damn well knew it. I sent him another soul frizzling glare, once more useless against his thick hide.

He was still smiling at me when he started fucking me in earnest. I could feel his cock starting to slide back and forth inside me and all of a sudden I was like, oh my god what are you doing to me? My eyes opened wider and I couldn't believe what I was feeling. Did I hate it? No I did not. If it hadn't been for the fact that cheering him on would have been seen as a win to him I'd have been humping hard against him, yelling go, go, go.

I will admit to humping hard against him, but silently. Where the humping was concerned I was on a loser if I did or didn't. If I did he won because I was moving with him but if I didn't he won as it showed I was no good at this type of dancing. I opted to do my part on the assumption that sex was better if you took an active part. That's what I'd always been told.

His hands were back on my breasts and he was riding me hard and I was bucking under him for all I was worth. It was hard to stay mute when I wanted to scream my excitement and I made up for it with even more vigorous action.

At some stage I'd finished up wrapping my legs around him, clinging tightly to him, my fingers digging deep into his shoulders. Something about that last bit struck me as wrong but I was far too busy being fucked to think about it right then. I'd come back to that, if I remembered.

He just kept going on and on and I was lost to everything but the lovely feelings and emotions he was raising inside of me. Slowly but surely I was being wound tighter and tighter and I knew that something would have to give and it would give soon.

Despite my intention to keep my big mouth shut I screamed when I climaxed, carried away by the rush of feeling.

Afterwards I just lay there, hand covering my eyes, not wanting to look at the rotten man. Wait a minute -- hands covering my eyes? Clutching his shoulders while he fucked me? I jerked into a sitting posit, looking at my hands. My untied hands.

"What the fuck?" I said.

"Mm? Oh, your hands? I naturally untied them before I actually started fucking you. Easy to do as it was a simple slip knot. I thought it only fair that you had a chance to try and fight me off, but I'm pleased that you didn't."

He'd untied them before? How could I not have noticed? Did he now think that I'd wanted him to fuck me? I gave him a highly indignant look.

"What? Do you think you missed your chance to have a fight? Don't worry. Give me another couple of minutes and I'll give you a second chance. We may even have time for a third. Let's wait and see."

I told him precisely what he could do with his second and third chances. I was still waxing eloquent on the subject when his hands closed over my breasts as he pushed me back down against the mattress.

Ashson
Ashson
8,551 Followers