Protectors of Limaeria Ch. 02

Story Info
The two girls bathe while being watched and a fight ensues.
4.7k words
4
3.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Uninvited Guests

Ariana had already been awake for quite a while. She didn't have a habit of remaining in bed before getting up. She considered this lazy, but she couldn't help herself. The naked cutie beside her was just too addictive not to look at.

Rosie was still sleeping, luckily for Ariana. She knew the high priestess would never lay in such a way if she was awake.

Rosie lay on her back, but the fun part was that she had spread her legs quite a bit in her sleep. She also had her long blonde hair not covering her perky round breasts, which she always made sure it was. One of her hands even groped one of her own boobs. Occasionally even squeezing it.

What Ariana had not noticed the night before when they slept together was that Rosie occasionally talked in her sleep, well talking, everything sounded weird and incoherent. It was more some kind of mumbling and occasionally a few cute noises escaping her mouth.

The Praetorian found this the most interesting thing to listen to, and occasionally she turned to her side to take in some more of the naked girl next to her, but to her disappointment, Rosie turned around to lay on her side with her back facing to the spying warrior. At least Ariana could still look at her shapely ass and beautiful curves.

After a while, Rosie finally woke up. Her mumbling had stopped.

"Morning!" Rosie said, breaking the silence. With her back still facing Ariana, she asked, "Are you looking at my behind?"

Before she could answer, the priestess turned around and indeed saw Ariana looking at the area where her ass had been.

"Staring is very rude, you know!"

"It's only rude when the other person doesn't like it, Rosie!" Ariana said while using her index finger to force the priestess's chin up so they could make eye contact.

"Who even said that I like it?" Rosie said, failing to hold in her laugh.

"Your entire body is telling me that, cutie," Ariana said as she clearly looked at Rosie's erect nipples.

"Oh!" Rosie made sure to cover her breasts again with her hair.

The two girls were suddenly interrupted by the faint sound of yelling somewhere in the hallway.

The yelling got closer. "HIGH PRIESTESS! Where are you? Rosalind!"

Rosie immediately jumped out of bed and ran to the door.

"What's wrong?" she calmly asked when she opened the door.

Priestess Emirelda and two other priestesses were running through the hallway, yelling Rosalind's name.

"High priestess, there you are," Emirelda said, relieved. "We wanted to wake you but you weren't in your room."

By that time, Ariana had gotten out of bed and joined her naked friend at the door.

"Have you two been sleeping together?" priestess Emirelda wondered.

"No, w-we we..." Rosie quickly replied, being interrupted by Ariana who said yes.

"Well actually we were just talking last night and we both fell asleep, nothing more," Rosie couldn't force herself to look the priestesses in the eyes and just decided to keep looking down with a sorrowful face.

"Are you still going to do your meditation and prayers or will you do those after breakfast?" one of the other priestesses asked.

"I'll do them after breakfast."

The two priestesses left and Ariana went back into her room, leaving Emirelda and Rosie alone in the hallway.

"Have you taken a liking to someone, Rosalind?" Emirelda asked, her curiosity taking the better of her.

"N-no of course not, w-were just... I think we've become really good friends," the high priestess uttered.

"Then I'm glad to hear that you've finally found a friend, high priestess. Too bad she'll be leaving for the capital today."

"Actually, she asked me to come with her, and I said yes," Rosie answered while she nervously fiddled with her hands. "Since the queen won't send her army if I ask it by letter, Ariana suggested I'll go ask her myself."

"But high priestess, the journey to Arcadia is way too long and too dangerous," Emirelda answered, clearly annoyed by this dangerous idea.

"But Emirelda, I can protect myself and Ariana will be with me."

"Rosalind, we can't risk that, you're our high priestess and you are the only elemental left in the order, you are truly unmissable, not only just for those things but also as a friend!"

"I promise I'll be safe and I'll only be gone for a week or two and then I'll be back with the queen's army to hunt for that dragon," the high priestess tried reassuring her.

"The answer is no!" Emirelda said, her tone clear and stern.

The door to Ariana's room had been left open and she had heard all the commotion.

She entered the hallway with her sword in hand.

At first, the sight of the naked fierce warrior with her sword in hand had brought a great level of worry to Emirelda, and even to Rosie.

But she knelt in front of Emirelda with her sword held out above her head.

"Priestess Emirelda, I swear upon my oath as knight of the Order of Praetor to protect the high priestess with my life, and if this offer alone shall not be enough then I promise you that I will pray to the old gods for Rosalind's safety till the last breath of air escapes my lungs." Ariana remained kneeling in front of the priestess, awaiting her response. "Please accept this offer, my lady?"

"Fine, I will!" Emirelda answered reluctantly. "But this time you will give your utmost concentration during your morning prayers, understood Rosalind?"

"Yes, Emirelda, thank you!" Rosie jumped forward, giving the priestess a long and intense hug.

At first Emirelda debated her next move but finally ended up putting her hands on Rosie's naked back.

"Promise me that you will be alright!"

"I promise!" Rosie answered with a cute smile.

She then grabbed Ariana's hand and ran towards the living area, pulling the warrior behind her, sword still in hand.

The two naked girls sat down at their table. Rosie quickly grabbed a piece of bread and started to devour it. She wanted to be finished with breakfast as soon as possible so she could do her prayers and then leave together with the Praetorian.

"You're sure you still want to go right?" Ariana asked.

Rosie nodded in between bites.

"I will protect you but it's still gonna be dangerous. You can't afford to hide in a bush every time a threat comes up, little priestess."

"I won't, besides when it comes down to it, I might still have to protect you, just like I did yesterday."

"I hope you're still this feisty when we're fighting a band of robbers or a crazed troll."

"We're gonna have to fight trolls?" Rosie asked, now getting slightly worried.

"Probably not, most of them reside in the forests of Gaedorn, but you never know. Once I encountered one in a small coastal village in the west.

"Did you defeat him?" Rosie asked.

"Of course I did, always do," Ariana proudly confessed.

"Apart from yesterday!" Rosie said with a witty smile.

When the two naked girls finished breakfast they went back to their rooms.

Ariana to hers, to pack her bags and Rosie went to her quarters in the tower to do her prayers, as she had promised.

The warrior did not have much to pack since she always traveled 'light'. After which she roamed through the hallways and quickly found the stairs leading up to the tower where the high priestess's quarters were.

Rosie was in the middle of her prayer, still naked. She knelt down on a pillow with her hands folded together up in the air. She sat aimed towards a small altar in the middle of her room.

The altar had a few burning candles and a golden statue in the middle which depicted a naked woman holding her hands high above her head. She held a ball that seemed to be a depiction of the sun.

Rosie had a book lying in front of her from which she recited prayers in an ancient language.

The door creaked open and in came Ariana.

She took in the grandness of the large circular room. Opposite the door stood the bed. At the foot end stood the small altar where Rosie sat, with her back pointed towards the entrance and towards Ariana.

The room had windows all around which looked over the temple and the surrounding forest and valley.

Ariana saw a small wooden staircase next to her that seemed to lead to some kind of attic.

Rosie did not say anything but occasionally diverted her eyes towards the warrior who did not say anything either, figuring that interrupting Rosie's prayer would be disrespectful.

Ariana climbed up the steep staircase. As she arrived on the upper floor she found the entire circular wall filled with bookshelves and in the middle of the room stood a large telescope. The room was covered by a large bronze dome which seemed to be able to open and grant the inhabitant of the room sight of the sky.

This room reminded Ariana of the fortress of the alchemists where she had received her training. Her master would have a room that looked very similar. Filled with books and a large telescope in the middle.

The Praetorian circled around the room and went back downstairs, but Rosie was still reciting her prayers.

Ariana walked towards the bed where she laid down on her stomach with her head facing the altar from the opposite side.

Rosie looked up at the statue but from time to time was distracted and had to look down at her naked friend lying on the bed behind it.

She kept wiggling her butt from side to side with a cute smile.

Ariana liked the sight of the naked blonde kneeling down in front of her with her hands held out, this caused her hair to fall by her side, not covering her pretty breasts.

Rose ended by saying, "Thank you, almighty Sun Goddess. Please protect me from all evil that resides in this mortal realm."

"Protecting you is my duty, little priestess," Ariana said.

Rosie was happy she had finally finished her prayer. Concentrating on her words was very difficult with a naked girl lying on the bed, trying her utmost best to draw her attention.

"Are you ready to go?"

"The maids already brought my bags to the courtyard, so I must be ready." Rosie put her hand against her chin. There was something she had forgotten but couldn't remember what."

"Oh, of course," she finally said.

She walked over to her closet and grabbed one of her long white robes and put it over her head.

"I thought you were coming naked?" Ariana asked with a disappointed voice.

"I can't, silly. We're gonna be in public all the time." The priestess giggled.

Rosie's white robe went down to her ankles, but the sides of her legs and hips were left bare. The back and front of the robe only met at her waist where she also strapped a long chain of pearls around her waist, keeping the robe closed.

The large V-shape opening left a great part of her chest bare. The opening went almost down to her belly button.

The now-clothed priestess went downstairs to the courtyard, followed by her still-naked friend.

Ariana's black horse was waiting for her, with two saddlebags and two swords strapped to its back. Next to the black horse waited Sally; Rosie's trusted white horse.

Ariana grabbed her red cloak from one of the saddlebags and put it on, covering her body, then she took place on the saddle and put the hood of her cloak over her head, only leaving her face visible. This was a heavy contrast to how she normally looked; completely naked.

Right before Rosie wanted to get on top of her horse, Ariana noted that she didn't have a saddle yet.

"Oh, I ride without one," she said, stroking Sally's manes. "It's better for the horse anyway."

Rosie said goodbye to Emirelda and the other priestesses and the two girls both rode off towards Arcadia.

It was a sunny day, although the girls did not see much sun since they had remained under the cover of the trees for the entire ride.

At noon they stopped by the edge of the Golden Forest which they had just left for their lunch.

The priestess and the warrior sat down next to one of the trees while enjoying bread and cheese.

Rosie pointed off into the distance. On the other side of the plain, the girls could already see another forest rising from the ground.

"By the time we reach the edge of Arley Woods I'll have been further than I've ever been," Rosie pointed out with an excited smile.

"I'm sure you will have quite the adventure then, little priestess. We still have a long journey ahead where you will discover many things and meet very new and different people."

After lunch, Ariana pointed out that the girls had not bathed yet this morning and without any warning, the Praetorian let her cloak fall to the ground exposing herself to Rosie like the first time she had done when they met. Then Ariana ran towards the small at the edge of the clearing and jumped in.

First Rosie scanned the entire area around her but soon realized that no one was around and the closest village was nearly an hour by horse.

She undid the chain around her waist and took off her robe.

Being naked and out in the open made her think back to yesterday when the two girls had fought the dragon in the nude.

Of course, she hadn't really fought the dragon, she thought to herself. She hid in a bush, crying while her naked friend got burnt. Only then she left her hiding place to strangle the dragon with her water tentacles. She was lucky her friend had her healing ability, otherwise she would have been dead or at least heavily scared for the rest of her life.

"I can't hide again when something happens," Rosie told herself out loud.

"What did you say?" Ariana asked all the way back from the river.

"Nothing!" Rosie yelled back before joining her friend in the water. Luckily this time it wasn't as cold as yesterday. Her body hardly needed to adjust to the temperature.

"I can't wait to see the capital," Rosie said while calmly floating in the stream.

"I still remember the first time I went to Arcadia," Ariana said. "Trust me, you won't be able to believe your eyes the first time you'll see all the large towers and the citadel at the center of the city."

"I used to listen to the travelers when I went to the market square of Alvaria. They told many stories of how big the city actually is. They said when you stood on one of the cliffs on the edge of the city, you would see buildings and streets as far as the eye could reach."

"That might be a bit of an exaggeration but it's pretty close to the truth."

"Hello ladies!" the voice of a man said. The two girls immediately got up and looked around them.

"You two seem like you need our company, don't you!" another voice with a Bellaerian accent said.

The two girls looked up and saw two men in their mid-forties dressed in gray standing on the shore of the small stream.

Rosie Immediately tried covering her body with her hands.

"Ahw, look Gary, this one is a little shy," the man with the Bellaerian accent said.

"She might just need to be loosened up a bit."

The two men started laughing.

"If you two want to bathe, you can find a place a little further down the stream," Ariana said, trying to remain calm.

"Bathe, of course we want to bathe missy, but we'd like someone to wash our backs, would you be willing to do that?"

"We can rinse you off after that, sweety!" the other man said. The two started laughing again. "She might need it after we've had some fun."

"Get away guys, or I might just lose my temper," Ariana said.

The two laughed again. "What are you going to do, give your friend a kiss on the tiddy and kindly ask us to leave."

"By the way, look at those tiddies, Gary!" the man said, pointing at Rosie's breasts.

"From those nips I can deduce that little missy really needs our company, hahaha!"

Rosie now started to sob as the men continued making comments about her nude body.

The Ballaerian man took his gray shirt off, exposing his strong hairy chest.

"Why don't you come out of the water so we can fully see how much you long for us!"

"I think little miss is too shy, she might need helpin' a bit, Gary."

The man with his exposed chest jumped in the water, grabbed Rosie by the hips and put her over his shoulder.

Rosie started to scream in a panic.

The man then carried her towards the shore and gave her a hard slap on her ass before putting her on the ground.

"HELP ARIANA, HELP ME, PLEASE!" Rosie screamed, her eyes still full of tears.

Ariana realized her sword was still with her horse but she figured she wouldn't even need one to defeat this scum. The naked warrior jumped out of the water.

Rosie was now lying on the ground trying to crawl away as the men ogled her fully naked body.

"Let's have some fun, Gary!" he said.

Gary proceeded to grab Rosie by her waist but before he could lift her up, he felt a stinging pain in the back of his head, in a mere moment the big bulky man fell to the ground. He put his hand behind his head and could feel a deep wound in the back of his skull. By his side, he could see a stone with some blood on it.

"That bitch!" he said before passing out.

The other man looked behind him and saw Ariana, right in time before she threw another stone, this time at him. He was able to jump aside and evade the object in an instant.

Ariana now took a more combative stance; bending her knees to get lower to the ground with her fists in front of her face.

"Oh, you want to fight, little girl!" the man said as he slapped his bare chest like a gorilla.

They slowly paced towards each other. As they stood at an arm's-reach from each other, the man thrust his fist at Ariana, but she was quick to evade and hit him in the guts with her leg.

He fell to the ground in pain. The naked woman spun around him and put him in a chokehold. Soon his vision started to blur.

"Watch out, he's got a knife," the warrior heard Rosie yell, but before she could react she felt a sharp object cut through her flesh. The pain caused her to let go of the man.

They quickly took their distance again. Ariana looked at her leg and saw a big cut on her lower thigh.

Again they took their combative stance; Ariana, naked and just able to use her fists as weapons while her opponent held a knife.

Again, the man was first to attack, he launched forward with the knife pointed at her. Ariana evaded the big man, tackling him while she passed by.

He fell forward, landing on his knife. The object immediately impaled his chest. He made some gurgling noises as blood ran out of his mouth but soon passed out.

Ariana quickly spun around and saw Rosie wasn't there anymore, but she could still hear screams.

The man that got hit by the stone, regained consciousness and bound Rosie to his horse. The two of them were now riding off into the distance. Rosie kept screaming for Ariana, who bolted towards the galloping horse.

The adrenaline combined with her increased stamina caused her to run fast, very fast. She slowly closed the gap between herself and the horse. Which was quite a feat by itself since the man had quite a head start.

Soon the gap was not more than thirty feet, but Rosie's abductor had realized this and repeatedly hit his horse with his whip and spurs causing the animal to start sprinting.

Ariana's lungs began to ache and her legs started to burn, soon the gap widened again and Ariana was forced to stop. Her leg wasn't fully healed yet either.

As she heavily panting and spat out blood she could hear another horse run up behind her. It was Rosie's horse, Sally.

She must have realized what was happening and quickly ran behind her master.

As the horse ran by, Ariana quickly jumped on its back.

The man's horse started to wheeze, but he was sure that he left the warrior far behind him. He now started to close in on Arley Woods.

He looked behind him but to his horror, the naked girl, now sitting on a horse, was closing in on him. Again he hit his horse with his whip, the horse wheezed but put in more effort but this wasn't enough for Ariana who rode Sally. With enormous speed, she rode past the man, throwing a saddlebag at him.

12