Protectors of Limaeria Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fell off and landed with a hard thump. His horse slowly stopped.

Ariana jumped off of Sally. Rosie's abductor tried to fight back but due to the fall, he had already broken his ankle.

He thrust his fists forward but Ariana blocked him with ease.

The man couldn't believe what he saw. This girl couldn't only run as fast as a horse but was also stronger than a man nearly twice her size.

She put him in a choke hold and with a furious face she watched as the last breath of air escaped his lungs.

She ran over to the man's horse.

Rosie had been thrown over the horse and bound in place.

Ariana intensely looked at the way she was placed. Her ass up in the air and as her legs wiggled around she had a full view of her tight pink pussy.

Her left asscheek still had a red mark from when the man had previously slapped her. The way the ropes went, bound her hands behind her back. Another rope around her waist bound her to the horse. This looked rather interesting to Ariana.

Rosie's sobs had ceased when she realized her captor had been defeated and Ariana was coming to release her.

While she ripped the ropes apart with cheer force she explained to Rosie how much she liked the sight of her being naked and bound with her ass up.

"If you want we can bind you to my horse and get you to the capital that way," Ariana said. She expected a cute giggle or a shy remark on how she thought that was inappropriate, but Rosie just remained silent, not commenting on her vulgare idea.

Ariana helped her off the horse and slapped her asscheek.

"Aahww, that hurt!" Rosie whimpered.

Ariana realized she had slept her on the same asscheek her captor had previously hit her.

"I'm sorry!" the warrior said as she softly rubbed the red mark on her ass.

"No problem!" Rosie said.

"I don't mean for hitting you, I mean I'm sorry for saying that back there, you know, about tying you to my horse and all."

"It's okay, maybe we should try it one day, but not right now," Rosie said.

"I-I'm sorry, you just said what?" Ariana gasped.

When Rosie's own words dawned on her, she started to blush heavily and tried covering her face with her hands. "I'm sorry I didn't mean that!"

"Never mind, you deserved that slap, you naughty girl," the Praetorian said, giving Rosie's butt a squeeze which in return caused her to let out a moan of both pleasure and pain. Which then made her blush even more.

The two naked girls used Rosie's horse to ride back to the stream where Ariana's horse and part of their luggage still remained.

The two girls put on their clothes, which for Ariana just meant her red robe and they continued their journey.

Rosie was so ashamed after everything that had happened and what she said back at the river that she didn't dare say anything to Ariana. Her pussy still tingled thinking back at everything, the fact that she rode bareback on Sally also did not make the wetness between her thighs lessen.

Instead of going straight across the plain, they went diagonally since Ariana wanted to find the right road. She wished to take the same route she took last time.

After an hour-long ride across the plain, they had finally found it.

There stood a large sign at the start of the road which led straight into Arley Woods.

"Welcome to the Dark Forest Province," the sign read.

Rosie knew that the province was named after the Dark Forest which took up most of the northern and western part of the province.

"I've never been beyond this point," the priestess noted as they passed by the sign and into the forest.

"Then welcome to this new world, little priestess," Ariana said, scratching her hands out as if showing the grandness of everything, which was nothing more than just a simple forest. Spreading her arms had caused Ariana's cloak to fall open, exposing her naked body underneath.

"It's all very grand!" Rosie said, holding in her laugh.

"Well, it's not enormously grand but I like it," Ariana said back, looking down while she groped one of her own breasts with her hand.

The girls rode through the forest till nightfall.

The warrior stopped in the middle of a small clearing. "We'll set up camp here for the night."

The two girls got off their horses. Ariana ordered Rosie to go search for firewood while she set up the tent.

Sometime later, Rosie came back with a pile of wood and put them on the ground next to the tent.

The priestess and the warrior took place around the pile and Ariana tried making a fire.

After a moment, Rosie said, "You know I can do it way quicker, right?"

Ariana took some distance from the pile. Rosie stretched out her hands and in just an instant, a large flame shot up from the firewood.

"I forgot!" Ariana said with a smile.

The girls talked while a freshly skinned rabbit sizzled above the fire.

Ariana noticed how Rosie tried to sit as close to the fire as possible and had started shivering.

"Come here!" Ariana said, holding her cape open.

The priestess went around the fire and took place next to Ariana who threw the cape over both her and her friend.

"Thank you, Ariana!" Rosie said.

"Not a problem at all, little priestess!"

This time it was Rosie's turn to reach behind Ariana's back and give her ass a little squeeze.

"Heeey, that's very inappropriate!" the warrior said. "But feel free to do it again anytime you want."

The two girls giggled as they fell into each other's arms. They remained in silence till their food was ready. After that they let the fire die out. Ariana took off her cloak, folded it and put it in her saddlebag. Both girls took place inside the tent.

Ariana's little tent was actually made just for one person but if they squeezed closely together then the two of them could fit easily in there.

"Good night!" Rosie said as she went to lie down on her side.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Ariana asked

The priestess looked at her with a confused expression. "What?" Rosie asked, annoyed because she was tired.

"You're not gonna sleep with your clothes on, right?" Ariana asked.

"Why not, it's pretty cold outside."

"We're not outside, are we? Come on, take them off!"

"But I'm gonna get cold," Rosie objected.

"Take them off!" the warrior ordered in response.

Even in a dark tent, Ariana could see that Rosie was embarrassed by this.

The priestess took off her dress. "Better now?" The naked girl sounded defeated.

"Way better!"

The naked girls hugged each other tightly, trying to get as much warmth from each other's bodies as possible.

The two quickly fell asleep. The next morning, they packed their bags and continued their journey.

To be continued...

12