All Comments on 'Protégé'

by BarracudaSwordfish

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Loved (almost) every word

A near perfect story and exactly how I like them---long and with a slow-burn. A very interesting variety of characters and I loved Lillie, I'm sure she must be the one who put the 'co' in 'precocious'. I had a genuine chuckle when Lady Fiona appeared on the scene. The episode with her introducing herself to Hannah was classic. On the critical side, the one thing I didn't care for was the orgy scene but that's my taste---others might love it. For me, that was a whole section of the story more suitable to another category. Regardless of that, I consider this a great five-star tale.

BillyslateBillyslateover 4 years ago
A Nicely Written Romance Story

A very nice romance story, being correctly paced in developing. Hannah and Meryn's Romance was an expected development, once they met at the Gallery. However, Lisa & Angel becoming lovers toward the end, was a delightfully unexpected surprise. I am not usually a fan of "Heterosexual Sexual Activity or BDSM" in lesbian love stories, however the "Orgy Scene" at Lady Fiona's Mansion was quite tastefully done and interesting reading.

This was the Author's first release on the Literotica Site, which I feel was excellently organized, well written and properly edited. I definitely rated Protégé as 5-Star Quality, and anticipate reading more submissions from the author.

BarracudaSwordfishBarracudaSwordfishover 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the two previous kind comments, but I must point out, Billyslate that this is my 35th submission!

BillyslateBillyslateover 4 years ago
Appologies To BaracudaSwordfish

For some reason I incorrectly thought this was your first submission and now have currently reviewed your submission file. I will select more of your stories to read, primarily from your Lesbian / Mature categories, hoping to equally enjoy them as I did Protégé.

sandy_parissandy_parisabout 4 years ago

I have just read this story for the second time. I had forgotten how much id enjoyed it. Wonderful.

Only_connectOnly_connectalmost 3 years ago

Have to agree with Maonaigh... the orgy scene is a bit too much for me. But everything else (story, characters, language, style, humour) is wonderful. A truly great story. Had me quite tearful

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

I also agree that the orgy scene didn't fit in, and had no added value.

So I only gave 4 stars for this otherwise wonderful story.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy12 months ago

The one with patience and time will find the treasure chest ….. the Andrew family, ok two of them hit the jackpot ….. great tale great characters , the Lady Everett is special and ARTists anyway are extraordinary

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🦄🧙‍♀️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarracudaSwordfish@BarracudaSwordfish
I put my first piece out here in early 2017 to scratch an itch. Now I am addicted and have published 60 stories. My lifestyle has changed in the last year or so and it is now not as easy for me to write my sordid filth when the whim strikes me. However I have a few stories nea...