Prototype Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few other guys tried to step in with Maggie, drawn by the magnetic combination of her outfit and the look on her face that made her almost irresistible. I didn't care so much, but she didn't seem to take much of an interest in them. A couple of sharp looks from her and they backed off, each in turn.

I guess I must have been glowing with my own degree of magnetism, as a few women slid up next to us and tried to dance with us as well. Maggie seemed more willing to humor them, as long as they didn't get too familiar. I enjoyed the attention, but without any real encouragement from me they were quickly swallowed up by the crowd to dance with someone more receptive to their attentions.

That was until the moment I felt a pair of hands snake around me from behind even as another woman approached Maggie while she was dancing with her back to me. There were three women with me now. Maggie in front, and another blond bombshell in front of her moving with the rest of us. She kept looking mostly at Maggie, although she did spare a few smoldering glances over her shoulder at me as well.

The girl behind me had one hand on my hip and another on Maggie's opposite hip as well. Her sizeable breasts pushed into my back as she squeezed up against me. I could feel her cheek pressed against the back corner of my head, her hot breath flowing in ragged surges against my neck.

I should have known better- I was there to celebrate with Maggie, not dance with random strangers. The newness of the entire experience carried me away- and took my sense of appropriate response with it.

Maggie broke from the spell first, turning to face me and noticing the girl behind me. There was confusion mixed with indignation in her face as she glared at the woman that was running her hands up and down my thigh.

Then the blonde now behind Maggie leaned in and said something in her ear. It was impossible for me to hear, but from her reaction it hadn't been good. Her face as she turned to me was a mixture of anger and hurt. Her eyes locked on the woman behind me and I could feel her nodding in response to an unvoiced question.

I turned, breaking out of the group. Whatever was going on, I was going to stop it and drag Maggie off of the dance floor and out of reach of the growing threat around us. This was obviously more than she was willing to put up with and I didn't want to ruin what was turning out to be an unbelievably good evening.

The sight of Rachel froze me like an animal caught in headlights. She was dressed in an outfit well suited for her usual Saturday evening's activity- by that I mean she was sexy as hell in a tight fitting short skirt and knit top.

The look of recognition on my face must have been enough for Maggie to confirm whatever suspicions had been implanted by the blonde.

The impact of her open palm against my cheek wasn't hard- but it served its purpose. I was stunned- unable to react for just long enough for her to escape me. Rachel and the blonde both looked at me incredulously as I took precious moments to piece it all together. I left them there, and bolted in the direction Maggie had left.


I caught up to her as she was hailing a cab. "Whores, Benjamin?" She asked, affronted. "Did you think you'd get a threesome- no, sorry, a foursome with me tonight? Is that it?"

I didn't know what to say. It had all been going so well and in seconds the evening had disintegrated. "I didn't... I don't..." I fumbled with the words. "Don't!"

"Oh please," She said, a hand back on her hip as she defended herself against me. "I knew you had bad habits, and it's not like I had any claim on you..." I attempted to sputter some sort of denial again, but she cut me off. Opening the door to the cab she spun at me again. "Don't bother denying it. She told me what they were, and I saw the look you gave the other one. The brunette? Am I just another whore to you, Benjamin?"

"No, it's not like that!" I tried to defend myself, even as I knew I was well past any chance of reaching her. That stance meant she had made up her mind- at least for now. I fought with the urge to block her from getting into the cab, but I knew it would only make it worse. I watched, powerless, as she pulled the door shut behind her. My heart leapt with a shard of hope as she rolled down the window a crack. Then the look on her face as she spoke crushed it to dust.

"If you're fucking whores, Benjamin- maybe I was wrong about you growing up." Her anger was her armor, but it wasn't strong enough to protect her. Or maybe the training had destroyed her ability to hide the pain from me. Either way, I saw the tears welling up and falling across her face. I heard the hurt in her voice as she told the driver to take her home.

I stood there and watched as she pulled away from me. I felt completely adrift with no way of knowing what was going to come from that. Had I finally fucked up our friendship beyond all recognition? Had I just lost her, after being so close to finally having her as I had always dreamed?

I couldn't process it. I was frozen as still as stone for what seemed to be an eternity, but was certainly no more than a minute or two at most. The only outward sign I was even still alive was the slow breathing and the blinking motion of my eyes. Yes, I know- a bit melodramatic. Sue me. At the time it seemed like my entire life had just fallen apart and I was powerless to do anything about it. Which wasn't true of course. There were tons of things I could do- some more constructive than others.

"Sorry sugar, I didn't mean to make her bolt like that."

I turned to face the voice that had intruded into the void of my thoughts. It was the blonde. Rachel was standing just behind her, as if using her for a shield.

"Benjamin, I..." Rachel started nervously, trying to explain herself.

"No. Don't." I said, not even attempting to disguise the pain and anger in my voice.

Rachel flinched, but the blonde didn't seem to notice. "Rach tells me you're an amazing fuck, Benjamin. The girl's gone, but that doesn't mean the evening has to be a total waste."

I couldn't muster a response to this. I just stared at her, expressionless.

"Benjamin, this... this is Desirae," Rachel broke into the awkward silence to introduce her apologetically. "I mentioned her to you, remember? About someone joining us?"

A shard of memory floated through my mind and I latched onto it like it was a life raft. "What did you tell her?" I asked Desirae directly. "Maggie. To make her run off like that."

Desirae flashed a cocky grin, unaware of the danger she was in. She ran a hand down her own chest between her ample breasts. "The flighty one? I asked her if she wanted to party with us."

"And?" I asked flatly, my own anger more than enough armor against her attempts to distract me. "That couldn't have been all or she wouldn't have run off like that. What else did you tell her?"

Desirae shrugged, raising one shoulder into the air as she cocked her opposite hip. "I told her we were already paid for, but we wouldn't mind another."

"Benjamin, I'm sorry," Rachel started in again, even more repentant in tone than she had been before. "I just thought... I mean with the way you were making out. I thought you had already... I thought she was..."

I pinned Rachel with a glacial stare. "Like you?"

She nodded.

It took me a few moments to compose myself as Rachel seemed to deflate more and more beneath my glare.

"Look," Desirae said, choosing that moment to step in to defend her friend. "I'm sorry if we fucked up your date. It's not like-"

I cut her off. "Desirae, I assume Rachel has already paid you for tonight?"

She gave me a suddenly reproachful look as if discussing payment was being unbelievably rude. It probably was, but I honestly didn't give a fuck at that point. "Yeah. She has."

"I won't be in need of your services tonight." I stated flatly. "But you can keep the money."

Desirae regarded me incredulously for a moment longer before turning to Rachel. Her expression changed to anger and dismissal as she spoke. "Fuck this prick, Rach- I don't care how good of a lay he is. Let's go."

Rachel moved as if to follow, still unable to look me in the eye. "No, Rachel is going to come with me. I need her to help me with something."

"Fuck that," Desirae stated. "You don't own her." She tried to pull Rachel along behind her.

But my calculated use of words had their intended effect. Rachel seemed to deflate a bit more even as she stood up straighter and pulled her arm free of her friend.

"No Dez, it's alright. You go on back in. Enjoy the night," Rachel motioned back towards the club. "I've got to... Benjamin and I need to talk."

I turned to hail another cab, not willing to wait to see how Desirae reacted to this. There were another few short back and forths between them as I started climbing in. I left the door open for Rachel to join me. She did so a few moments later.

We didn't speak most of the way back to my apartment. I think she tried a couple of times, but I don't remember what she said. It wasn't until she gave up and told the driver to take her home instead that I broke out of my train of thought long enough to correct her.

"No, I told you- you're coming home with me. I need your help. I want you to have another session. Tonight. Now." I said, trying to string together as many of her triggers as possible.

It took her a moment as the cab driver stared at us in the rear view mirror, obviously conflicted. I was behaving like the definition of an asshole boyfriend and I knew it. If there was any sort of real disagreement he was going to take her side. I didn't know where I would go from there. Thankfully, I didn't have to find out.

"Okay. It's okay, I'll go with him," She said finally, more to the cabby than me. "Can we at least talk first?" She asked.

"After the training." I told her absently. Having won the contest of wills, my focus drifted quickly away from her and back to what my injured pride was demanding I do to her instead.


"Let's not do anything rash, Benjamin," Rachel said defensively even as she moved to do as she was told.

My patience with her was already razor thin and her defensive mentality was threatening to damage what little there was left of it. "I said strip. Now!"

"Benjamin, I told you- I'm sorry for fucking up your date," She tried apologizing for the third or fourth time since I had led her into my apartment. "I'll do whatever it takes to make it up to you."

"Damn right you will." I nearly spat the words at her as I watched her peel off her dress. There was no hesitation this time as her g-string and bra joined it on the floor. "Why were you even at the club tonight? I told you I had a date there!"

Rachel seemed to hesitate a moment, as if unsure what to say. Her face hardened slightly a moment later. "You said you weren't sure what it was. I know how fucked up girls can be, Benjamin. I was just trying to make sure you had a good night if she ended up flaking out on you." She paused, waiting for my reply. When I failed to do so she took advantage of the opening, shifting her stance to accentuate her voluptuous curves.

"I still could, you know..." She cupped both of her breasts in her hands, squeezing them together and leaning down as if to lick a phantom cock between them. "I could use a good hard fuck, Benjamin," She teased. "I can take it. Use your fuck-toy. Punish me for being a bad girl."

Even through my anger I could feel the power of her attempts to distract me. If I had let her keep going like that she would have succeeded. "Get your naked ass on my bed and finger yourself while I work on your file." I commanded her, grabbing her and nearly shoving her towards the bedroom. "But if you cum before my cock is in your pussy you are in even more trouble, you hear me?" I warned her as forcefully as I could manage.

"Yes... Master..." She teased me, as she strutted all the way to the bed on her toes as if she still wore her high heels.

Not yet, but soon, I thought at her gest. She had asked for it, and I was going to give it to her.

I could hear the soft wet sounds of her fingers punishing her pussy accompanying her moans as I began. I knew it was mostly a show, at least at first, just to tempt me into fucking her. But that didn't mean it wasn't hard to resist. Unlike her friend from the bar, Rachel knew a lot more of my buttons from all of our previous time together. And she was using as many of them she could reach to break through the haze that was still clouding my otherwise rational thought process.

She had said she was at the bar to make sure I had a good evening, but I was pretty sure I knew the real reason. She had been getting a lot of attention from me lately, and with all of my modifications she was left wanting even more.

When I had mentioned Maggie to her she must have gotten jealous. Well- I was going to fix that too. I recalled a few lines from the original scripts the machine had come with that might help. The rest I improvised from what I had already considered doing to her.

The first few phrases were added to turn Rachel from just my personal whore and fuck-toy into something considerably darker. I typed out "I am Benjamin's loyal sex-slave. Benjamin is my Master." Next I added "I would do anything to give Benjamin pleasure and make him happy." And to push her even further I added "My mind and my body do not belong to me anymore. They belong to my Master to use in any way he desires."

Next I focused on preventing another mix up like tonight. I had changed Rachel but given her entirely too much free reign. Who knows who she had told about my machine already. I typed in "Protecting Benjamin and his machine are very important to me." and "I will keep the true nature of my slavery to Benjamin a secret."

And finally I needed to nip any hint of jealousy and envy in the ass when it came to my nascent sex-slave. I added "Benjamin deserves to have any woman he wants." and "It is okay to share Benjamin with other women." In case she ever thought to hold out on me I added "I want Benjamin to have anything I ever have" and "I will gladly do anything Benjamin desires."

"Master, please! Let me cum for you!" Rachel begged from behind me. I think she might have said it a few times already, I couldn't be sure. I did a quick once over what I had added to her file. I should have been surprised at how dark I was getting. I hadn't seriously fantasized about having an actual sex-slave before. No more than any other man with a healthy libido that is. But Rachel's teasing had planted the seed. Freshly fertilized by Maggie's rebuke at the club it had suddenly grown into a massive bush prickling with dangerous thorns.

A rational mind might have argued that doing this was only playing to the fears that had driven Maggie away. That this wasn't going to really solve my problems, or do anything to get Maggie back. But between the naked and moaning sex-toy behind me and the haze of pain and rejection, I honestly wasn't thinking clearly at all. That could also go a long way to explaining how I could leave so many loopholes in the fragments I had so hastily put together that night.

"That's enough Rachel. It's time for your training." I told her over my shoulder, not wanting to risk turning and looking at her. I knew she would do her best to tempt me back to the bed. But there would be plenty of time for that in the days to come.

Rachel stood, her moans ceasing as she stopped fingering herself. To her credit, it had taken me a good twenty minutes to put all of that together and she hadn't cum, and from what few sounds had percolated through my defenses and the smell of the room it was not for lack of trying. When she finally walked in front of me to take her seat she was pouting with disappointment. "Is this going to take long? I should probably use the restroom, don't you think?"

I considered it for a moment. It was already past eleven, but I wanted to make sure these lessons were stuck in good and deep. I quickly decided Rachel wasn't going to get much sleep that night. "That's a good idea, yes."

When she returned, I had already loaded up her file into the program. "Sit. Everything is ready." I said, helping to put the wire-frame helmet onto her head.

"What are you going to do to me this time?" She asked, some of the trepidation from the night's earlier events sneaking back into her voice.

I leaned in, whispering in her ear as I squeezed one of her breasts roughly. "I'm going to take your advice and change you from my fuck-toy into my full on sex-slave."

A shiver passed through her, either from the simple act of me touching her flesh or from anticipation at the suggestion. I couldn't be sure. Her eyes were already dilated as she turned to the screen and hit enter to begin her session. "If that's what you want..." She said, her voice drifting off. Her blip quickly found its way to the center and she was off.

The only indication I had of any resistance was a short gasp of air as the first new fragment appeared on her screen a few minutes later. I watched as her blip barely twitched while she dragged the fragment off to the side and continued.


I woke five minutes before my alarm would have rang at seven in the morning. It was harder to fall asleep than one might think with a naked slave in training moaning from time to time just feet from your bed. Somehow I managed. Yet the anticipation of the result must have been enough to push me to alertness.

With consciousness and rest came the memory of last night's events. All of them, from the amazing time I had with Maggie- to her quick exodus. And what I had done to Rachel in retribution.

I wish I could say that I was ashamed of myself. But my libido had twisted and warped far enough with the power of my machine that the thought of Rachel as a slave and of all the possibilities that entailed brought my cock swiftly to attention.

Rachel was still clicking away at the machine, though her eyes were only half-lidded and her skin was covered in a thin film of perspiration. Her blip no longer hovered near the center, flitting about the screen from left to right and back again erratically.

I hit the kill switch on the control machine and watched as Rachel slumped forward in her chair as if someone had just clipped all of the strings holding her up. She must be exhausted, I realized- that thought planting a vine of regret that quickly started snaking its way around inside my metaphorical garden.

"Rachel. Wake up. Look at me." I commanded her as I came back around the table to face her.

It took her a moment to rouse herself, a yawn coming reflexively to her as she stretched. "Master!" She heaved, her eyes snapping wide as if shocked fully awake.

"How does it feel, being a slave?" I asked her, drawing out the last word with particular emphasis. My libido, still in control for the moment, drove my hands as my boxers dropped to the floor to release my still hard cock.

Her eyes were instantly drawn to it. "Mmm..." She moaned as she reached out. "I think I like it... is this for me?" She asked, looking up at me again. I could see the fatigue lidding her eyes even through the almost adrenaline fueled desire that was trying to hide it. "Or would you rather bend your slave over the bed and fuck me from behind again. Perhaps I still deserve a spanking for being such a naughty little girl. I'm yours now, Master... however you want me."

"What I want..." I said, my voice almost tender even as all of her suggestions warred with what was left of my better angels. It was so tempting to give in to her demands, offered with as much honey as her naked and glistening body could muster.

Somehow I managed to cling to what was left of the good guy hiding within me. "What I want is for you to climb into bed."