Prototype Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel's face slowly broadened with a sultry smile as her tongue flicked out to wet her lips. "So, a good fuck it is then."

"No," I corrected her gently. "I want you to get some sleep. You're dead on your feet. There will be time enough for me to fuck you as much as I want."

For the second time in the last 24 hours I watched her deflate. At least this time it was in relief instead of fear.

"What am I going to do with you, Rachel," I wondered rhetorically as I tucked her in beneath my covers. "I've made a fucking mess of everything."

"Not yet, Master..." She mumbled as she quickly sank into sleep. "I'll take care of it. I won't let anything bad..."

"Really?" I asked what I assumed was her now comatose form. "Maggie hates me. What's her name- Desirae? She's could be a loose cannon. Not to mention whoever else you've told. Fuck, or whoever Maggie might have told." Of course, I was only just beginning to realize how sloppy I had been.

"I'll handle... Dez." Rachel mumbled softly. "Maggie... needs time. Trust me..."

I sat there and just watched her slowly breathing for a bit. It dawned on me that this was the first time I had seen her sleep. For some surely twisted reason it felt... meaningful.

I know, I know. I just warped her mind into a sex slave ready and willing to do whatever depraved thing I could think of- and the first thing I do with her is... nothing. Shake your head at me if you want, but that's how it happened. I like to think it meant I hadn't completely fallen to the dark side yet. Just, you know... mostly.