All Comments on 'Prototype Ch. 06'

by _FirstBorn_

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good

A very good twist. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

laad4e08laad4e08over 6 years ago
More, More, More!!!!!

So many things can happen! Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I thought this story to be dead. What a pleasant surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I like the new perspective. Keep writing this series, it is coming along very well. I know it comes down to when the creative juices hit and you're satisfied with your editing that new chapters come out, hopefully you find a rhythm and they come out quicker 😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love the change in perspective.

Great story and I'm very glad you continued it. I hope to read many more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very creative ! Praise and Worry

Your unique creative take on the the mind control genre(which has many tripe and derivative stories) make your story stands out above all the bland average stories.

Also I appreciated the your thoughtfulness and details that you put into your mind control programming, it really show that you care.

I am worry that you might not finish the story, and leave us hanging.

I wonder how many chapters do u have planned??

Do u have the story framework in mind or ending envision??

_FirstBorn__FirstBorn_over 6 years agoAuthor
Framework and Ending?

Thank you all for your positive comments! It helps to keep the juices flowing.

@Anonymous: Yes, I have a very rough frame-work and an ending in mind. But I don't know how many more chapters it will take to get us there. I would hazard more than 4, less than 10?

Here's to hoping I manage to finish them before this particular pool of inspiration runs dry.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 6 years ago
Hooked

The change in perspective as a way of making it easier for him, and for us, to accept his nastiest side is a really great touch.

Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep'em coming!

Wow! Another amazing chapter. This story is definitely picking up momentum. The POV change worked really well for this installment. Very excited to see what comes next.

qwartxqwartxover 6 years ago
Well done!

Fell into this story yesterday and already devoured it all.

PLEASE CONTINUE!

The switch on point of view has really breathed great new life into this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next Installment

Don't want to rush you,

But when can we excpect the next chapter?

I'm so hooked, hope it's not another 3 months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I read the markov beest and I find your take interesting

I might have gone a different route but this version is interesting to say the least.

Looking forward to the bumbling engineer and the brilliant call girls next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rachel at risk.

a. With so much of this sex-slave stuff occupying her time, she's not working so much at her regular escort job so she is running out of money.

b. If she is skipping classes her college success will evaporate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful fun

I love Rachel. She is by far the most likable character so far; even if she is devious. Your story has creativity, humor, balance (so far), and is very sexy. Outside of a few typos, the writing is solid. I am truly enjoying the adventure so far. I hope nothing bad happens to the Master; his stability is tenuous at best. I wait for Maggie to fall deeply in love, and everyone to live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

YES!

LupusDeiLupusDeiabout 4 years ago

Slaves that take making more slaves for their master either He wants or not as their first order of business always make me smile. I really dread what Rachel plans for Maggie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous