Prototype Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean like the little show Saturday night? Your new beau isn't cheating on you is he?" I could tell from her voice she found the idea more humorous than anything else. A common enough irony in our line of work.

I cocked my head at her. "I said I was seeing him, I didn't say that we were exclusive. Otherwise I'd have to quit the side gig anyway, or lie to him about it and undermine any potential for something real."

"So, you aren't willing to lie to him, but pulling one over on me is perfectly fine?"

I raised my hands in defeat. "It's not like that Dez. You know how it is. I wasn't trying to hook you up with him. I was just trying to show him a treat. Something special I could give him because of my work connections." I gave her my best incredulous look. "Don't tell me you're upset that you didn't get 100% honesty from a client."

That got the shrug of agreement I was looking for. "I spoze that's true," She said. "If it had all gone down like you said, I wouldn't have had any idea otherwise and would have been happy for the money."

"Well, mostly true." I told her, glad to be back on familiar ground. Even if I was about to take another giant leap off of it. "There was one other thing he was going to bring up once the fun was over. A uhm... favor, if you will."

"What kind of favor?" She asked, her arms crossing over her chest defensively. I knew what she was thinking- we all got our fair share of last minute special requests from clients.

"Oh, nothing like that," I assured her, and was pleased as her arms slackened in front of her. "I wouldn't let him to do that to you, Dez."

"Alright, but the question still stands." She reminded me.

"Too true. It has to do with his attempt to get accepted into the graduate program at the University."

"Isn't he a little old for college?" Desirae asked, smirking at me but visibly relaxing into her seat on the couch.

"I said graduate program, Dez. You don't think I'd fall for a guy with no ambition or drive do you? He's an engineer who put together a machine that can... Well, it would be easier for him to explain it."

Desirae made a show of looking around the room in a disappointedly dramatic fashion. "Is this the part where he comes out of the bedroom to surprise us?"

"No. I invited you over- just the two of us. I knew after how he acted that night you likely wouldn't agree to meet him again."

"You're right about that. I don't tend to give assholes second chances. I'm worth too much to risk it." She told me flatly. The judgement in the statement was self-evident.

"We all have bad days," I said, appropriately defensive. "Even so, he didn't need to be here for this. I know enough about how it works to use it- if you'll agree to give it a try."

"Agree to give what a try?" She asked, tipping her head just so as I piqued her curiosity in spite of her suspicion.

Now it was time to set the hook. "Follow me," I told her in an almost conspiratorial tone and started heading towards the machine in Master's bedroom.

"Into the bedroom? I thought you said this wasn't about that." She teased me.

"It's a small apartment, Dez. Where else is he going to keep it. You see any weird machine in the living room?" I chided her in return.

"What type of weird machine- woah." All forward progress had stopped in the open door as she laid eyes on what could easily be described as a junior mad science experiment on the far side of the room.

"Yeah, I had a similar reaction when he asked me to try it."

"Wait, you've used this?" She asked me, not even trying to hide the suspicion in her voice.

"A few times, yeah. It's for his project. A proof of concept thing." I closed the distance to the machine and picked up the helmet to explain it all to her. "You wear this contraption, it picks up your brain waves like an EEG reader and gives the information to the computers here. You sit here," I pulled out the chair I had spent hours in already and turned it slightly towards her. "And use this computer to do some simple puzzles. It's all for data he is trying to get about the attention span and ability to focus on simple tasks while distracted with other random things distracting you. Or something. I told you he'd do a better job of describing it."

She still wasn't quite sure about it- but she had taken a step or two into the room at least. "And where do you and I come in? Why not just get students from the psych department?"

"That's just it- he's trying to impress this professor and needs some sample data from multiple subjects to do it. He's not officially part of the department yet, so he can't use departmental resources like that. And for reasons that should be obvious," I said, holding up the wire-mesh helmet and waving my hands over it in my best impression of a model from the price is right. "He can't just ask for volunteers off the street."

Desirae tipped her head quizzically, raising an eyebrow as she spoke. "I can see how that could be intimidating."

I had her, but it never hurt to close the deal with a little bonus incentive. "This is what we were going to ask you to do Saturday night. For an extra tip, of course." I tucked two hundred dollar bills into a couple of gaps in the helmet. "Come on Dez, it's quick, easy, and painless. You'll probably have to comb your hair afterwards though. Tends to get tangled up a bit in this."

I smiled at her and patted the chair. "Time's a wastin. Care to earn an easy $200?"

Desirae considered it a few moments more before she relaxed. "Technically I already earned that just by showing up, if I recall our agreement." She seemed to be sizing me up one last time. "You really that into this guy?"

I gave her a defeated smile. I really was that into this guy, as she put it. And with every step she took closer to the machine my arousal had been rising as well. I needed no subterfuge or illusion to be convincing.

She sighed in defeat. "Alright. What do I need to do?"

I had a hard time containing my excitement as I helped her get the helmet on and explained the rest of what she needed to know about the machine. "Now, you're going to have some random problems to solve overlaid over a kind of radar screen. Your job will be to finish the puzzles by dragging the fragments around the screen. There will be other things on the screen too. Random fragments that have nothing to do with the problem, just drag them off to the side. They're meant to be as distracting as possible, I think. There's sort of a dot that lets you know how you're doing. The closer you get it to the center, the better. If you just focus on the puzzles and ignore the stuff that doesn't belong, no matter how crazy, then you'll do fine."

A few more adjustments and she was ready to go. I moved quickly over to take my seat across from her and boot up the program.

"You seem particularly pleased at the moment. This isn't all just some over involved prank to shock me, right? Make my hair stand up straight?"

I guess I was letting a little more of my excitement shine through than I had thought. "No, nothing like that. I'm just glad that I could help him out. He's important to me, you know?"

Desirae just smiled at me, shaking her head slightly. "Ah, young love. Alright Ms. Mad Scientist. Let's do this."

I grinned at the inside joke she didn't even know she was a part of- and started up the machine. "Hit enter and away you go!"

A click and a pause and she was off and running. "I see what you mean about the puzzles. Doesn't seem much to it. Ah. There's the dot. Bouncy little fucker isn't he."

"Less talk, more focus," I chided her. "The first couple problems are easy. Then the random bits will start popping up to distract you. Remember, you job is to-"

"Yes, Doctor. I ignore them and keep solving the problems. I heard you the first time. And the second time as well."

"Smart ass." I said just loud enough to get one last smile even as I savored the faraway look that was already beginning to spread across her face. The computers and table were placed just right to hide the fact that I was already running a finger in and out of my pussy and up around my clit inside my jeans.

I nearly came the first time I heard Desirae gasp, followed immediately by a soft moan through nearly quivering lips. A few of the fragments I had added to my training file had just finished their first pass on her screen. I had to give Master some credit- what he had put together had been a good start, but he hadn't gone far enough to ensure the loyalty and devotion of his slaves. The concept of Master and Slave were hardly something that needed to be re-invented whole-cloth. There was a considerable amount of writing on the subject, and I had been passingly familiar with it for years now. He and I would need to have a good long talk about that eventually- once I had everything ready for him.

But that was exactly why I had no intention of giving Desirae any chance to worm her way through a loophole that could threaten everything Master had started. The first thing I needed to do was inundate her mind with fragments to reset her view of reality. When I was through with her she was going to a very clear understanding of what it meant to be a slave with as little room for personal interpretation as possible.

Once she got past the first few harmless fragments, her dot would hopefully have wandered close enough to the center that she wouldn't consciously react when she starting seeing the new fragments. The repetitive ones that I had included to help reinforce what was to become her new identity as a slave. The first few of them would help to mold her self-image into something less of a person, and more as an object- not that far of a stretch in her case. We all had to accept a certain amount of objectification in our line of work. I was just pushing those views from a temporary façade to a more permanent mindset. She would see herself not as a whole person with agency, but as a sexual object. A possession that was owned by someone else. And just like the toys in those movies, her happiness could only be found when her owner played with her- used her, in any way they desired.

Still others would help to explain her newly ingrained need to submit and be completely obedient to her owner as the sole source of her sense of purpose in life. The next few tethered her own pleasure to loyally serving her owner's every need- always treating their desires and commands as if they were her own. I had gone over them a few times to ensure they would weave as tight of a net around her psyche as I could to ensure three things would be her core values: complete devotion, undying loyalty, and total obedience.

Then I reinforced those suggestions with specifics suggestions linking them to me as her owner and Mistress. I was more than willing to share her with my Master, of course- what's mine was his by default. But on the off chance that I couldn't convince Master to "enslave" her as he had done to me, I would need to ensure that she was totally my own creature.

"My body is sexual object. It should be used to tease, arouse, and pleasure others whenever possible." "I am a Slave to my Mistress, Rachel. I belong to her. She owns my body. She controls my mind." These were the phrases that had flashed on her screen in the moments before she had gasped in pleasure. And still more were flashing before her eyes, ignored by her conscious mind only to soak deep into her vulnerable and pliable subconscious to take root and twist everything they touched.

I had kept more than a few of the fragments that Master had used for me, with a little editing of course. "I love being a whore. A fuck-toy. A sex-slave. A servant. A pair of tits and holes to be used for pleasure." "I love the way cock feels in my mouth." "I love the taste of cum, and I enjoy swallowing it." "I would be happy to fuck anyone my owner wanted, anytime they wanted, in any way they wanted."

Of course, I added a few more for myself. "Rachel is incredibly sexy." "I love the taste of Rachel's pussy." "Being a Slave is amazing. I owe Rachel everything for enslaving me." "I would do anything to serve my Mistress in any way she desired."

Master had left me with the knowledge of my enslavement and I decided I rather liked the idea of having a few minions of my own. "I know Benjamin's machine can brainwash people." "I will accept and embrace any changes I notice after using the machine." "I love the new me and would never want to go back to who I was before." "My mind belongs to my Mistress, Rachel. I want her to change me in any way she desires." "The power to brainwash and control someone's mind turns me on." "I love the idea of helping to brainwash and enslave others just like my Mistress did to me."

But there was still the need to protect our growing little conspiracy. I greatly appreciated the freedom I had found within the otherwise loose boundaries of Master's training, but I wasn't willing to risk anyone else doing the same. Just the thought of someone trying to use the machine against me, or worse, against my Master... It was more than enough to keep me focused on doing my best to ensure such a thing could never come to pass. At least not because of me, anyway.

"Only Rachel or Benjamin can use the machine on other people." "I will never use the machine on myself or others without specific permission from Rachel or Benjamin." "I will submit to more training anytime Rachel wants." "Rachel and the machine belong to Benjamin. Protecting them, the machine, and my fellow slaves is very important to me."

And lastly there was the issue of jealousy. Master deserved to have any woman he wanted without having to worry about them fighting each other for his time or attention. I shuddered at the thought of what Maggie's near violent and hurtful reaction had done to what little self-confidence Master had been developing. The issue would get even worse with the addition of a handful or more of sex-slaves surrounding him. And Dez wasn't going to be just his, either- unless he wanted her that way of course. But I didn't want the green eyed monster getting in my way any more than I did his. This part took me almost as long to get to where I liked it as the initial enslavement phrases.

"Jealousy is an empty emotion for a slave- it has no power, serves no purpose, and brings no pleasure." "I am always willing to share my affection with my owners and anyone else they desire." "I am an object to be used by others. I am not entitled to anything more than what my owner desires to give me." "I am happy and secure as a Slave to my owners. I am happy with whatever amount of attention they chose to give me." "I want my owner to have everything that they desire." "All that I am, and all that I have belongs to my owners- just as I do." "I will gladly share my owners with others- their pleasure is all that matters."

It was a long list, I know. At least twice as long and probably considerably more extreme of a change than anything Master had done to me in one shot so far. I wasn't sure if it was going to be too much for her to take all at once or not. I was hedging that she wouldn't consciously remember the fragments even if she did resist them. I hadn't remembered any of mine after all, though I certainly recognized them once they were staring back at me in plain text. I had prepared another list- something much simpler- in case she didn't take to all of this at once and I had to resort to doing it the slow way. But thirty minutes later and Desirae was working on her 5th pass through the fragment list. It didn't look like I was going to need the back-up plan after all.

I had already pushed myself over the edge twice while I was watching, but I was out of time to indulge for the moment. I reluctantly pulled my hand out of my pussy, licking the juices off of my fingers. I couldn't taste even a hint of Master's cum anymore. "Need to fix that," I thought to myself.

I stepped into the outer room to give Dez some privacy while she cooked. Reaching into my purse, I pulled out my phone and called Master at work. "Hello, Master." Nearly purring over the line took nearly no effort at all given the heat still burning in my pussy.

"Hello, Rachel," He said, a little muffled as he tried to keep his voice down. "Are you being a good slave for me, today?"

"Mmm... Yes, Master," I hummed to him. "I think I may have an angle on Dez. I'll let you know how it works out. I was going to take my first stab at... the other thing this afternoon." No need to kick a man while he was down, after all.

"Right," He said, the pain from my slip up tainting the moment. "Are we still on for lunch then?" He asked.

"Of course. I offered, didn't I? Would be terribly rude for me to back out now."

"I could always go home and grab something. No big deal," He said a little louder, evidently no longer trying to hide his conversation from his co-workers.

"No no no. No need for that. What's the point of having a sex slave if you can't get a little special delivery now and then? I'll could even bring grapes to feed you one... at... a time."

"Sounds delicious. I thought I was supposed to be trying to ground myself this week. That's going to be hard with you tempting me all the time." I could tell he was only half serious about it. I needed him to stay centered and not fly off the handle while I was getting things under control, but the last thing I wanted was for him to withdraw and become even more plain vanilla.

"We can talk more about that at lunch, if you want. Or, we could do... other things." I couldn't resist the thought of him finding a dark corner of his warehouse and filling my mouth or my pussy up with his cum. Either way I could almost taste it already.

"Let's stick with lunch for now. I'm not in a position where I could risk my job just yet."

And that had given me all sorts of other things to think about. "Right! Master shouldn't be working as a janitor- not anymore anyway." So much for loyal slave to do, so little time.

"I'll see you at noon then." I said, trying to keep it from getting any worse. The whole point was to keep him OUT of his apartment for the day.

"Noon it is." And the line went silent.

Just before I left, I walked back into the bedroom to check on Dez. She had been on the machine for just over two hours by then and was still nailing her training- her little blip hovering just left of center.

"Be a good little slave," I whispered in her ear. "Mistress will be back to check on you later after you've soaked up all of your lessons."

Her not so soft moan as I left the room was particularly delicious.