Proud No More Ch. 06

Story Info
Garrosh captures Jaina during the Siege of Orgrimmar.
5.1k words
4.6
7.6k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: The Light that Remains

As the weeks went by, Jaina continued to play her role as slave to the Horde. When foreign diplomats visited the capital, her luscious body was used as a bribe to grease the wheels of politics. When dealing with ambassadors of hostile factions, she was used as an example, to put fear into the hearts of the Horde's enemies.

Garrosh would also often use her as encouragement for his soldiers. She was made to serve the Horde's champions, using her seductive charms as a reward for their achievements on the battlefield. Even the Horde's war beasts had their turns with her. After their riders had their fill, she would be made to fuck the wolves, raptors, and wyverns until exhaustion.

Of course, the archmage continued to be scheduled for regular appearances in the Ring of Valor. The druids, inspired by the tauren from before, would rape her using their different forms. The hunters would share her with their varied and diverse group of pets. The shamans used frost to shock her naked body into submission before channeling lightning up her ass canal. The warriors, who didn't have as many tools for creative rape, simply fucked her hard and rough for as long as possible. When there wasn't enough of her to go around, she was given just enough mana to cast mirror images of herself so she could satisfy everyone who wanted a go. All the while under the influence of a spirit link totem, of course.

On some days, Garrosh would test new and more potent formulas of Aphoria-S on her. When this was done in public, it usually proved to be her most popular performance of the week. On other days, she was forced to publicly ride the Pride Breaker again, if only out of Garrosh's boredom. On still other days, nothing would be scheduled, and she would simply kneel at the foot of his throne, with her hands secured behind her head by thumbcuffs and feet secured under her by toecuffs. A goblin vibrator would be thrumming in her pussy and another one in her ass, while nipple weights hung painfully from her teats. The human's sensuous moans would echo around the walls of the throne room as she deliriously endured the sexual subjugation. Glistening and quivering, her sweat-soaked, cum-stained, sex-dominated body made for a striking testament to Garrosh's might.

No matter what she was doing, she was getting fucked in some way or another. Fucking and cumming was just about all she did now. And the former lady of the Alliance, now fuck slave of the Horde, felt no hope of ever getting out of it.

On the other end of the world, the news of Jaina's survival spread throughout the Alliance leadership quickly. Although Muradin kept the exact details of her imprisonment vague (truth be told, he didn't understand it himself), the point was made that a powerful heroine of the Alliance that was once thought dead was in fact alive.

There were many that argued for a rescue party. Others, to Muradin's frustration, suggested a diplomatic trade. But most understood that the Alliance was losing the war, and could ill afford the risk and resources for a rescue attempt. As much as everyone wanted to help Jaina, there was not much that could be done, in the current situation.

Vereesa tried her best to keep Anduin from finding out all this, but was ultimately unsuccessful.

"We have to go save her right now! She risked her life for us back there! We owe her that much. Who knows what they're doing to her?" exclaimed the young, recently crowned, King of Stormwind.

"Of course my lord, but Muradin reports that she is being kept within the throne room itself. Breaching Orgrimmar is no easy task, as we both now know quite well, and the throne is likely the most protected place within the city," replied Vereesa, as rational as she was beautiful. "Our forces are far inferior to when we first besieged Orgrimmar, and we have to recognize the reality of that fact."

"But we can't just leave her!" said Anduin anxiously.

"Of course I'm not suggesting we just leave her. I want to rescue her as much as anyone. But we can't be rash, my King. Muradin is working with Master Shaw and the others to come up with some kind of plan. We just have to be patient," reasoned Vereesa.

"I... I guess you're right, Vereesa. Okay, we'll wait for Muradin to come up with something for now," said Anduin after a pause.

"That would be best for everyone, including Jaina," said Vereesa, in what she hoped was a comforting tone.

But as the weeks turned into months, Anduin grew increasingly impatient. No one seemed to have the time or will to come to Jaina's aid. They were all busy dealing with the Horde in their own matters. Even Mathias and the rest of SI:7 were fully occupied with other strategic pursuits. Ones that the other members of the leadership decided were more pressing than Jaina's safety. Despite being the King of Stormwind, and technically the High King of the entire Alliance, Anduin felt powerless.

Finally, he could wait no longer, and decided he would have to save his Aunt Jaina himself. And so, in the dead of night, King Anduin slipped out of Stormwind and headed alone to Ogrimmar.

A few days later...

"So that's why you have come, little "king". I didn't believe it when my guards told me who was outside the gates. Like your father, you're brave for your kind. And like him, you appear to be quite stupid, arriving unarmed at your enemy's doorstep. But I will humor you today, and allow you to see my prisoner. We can discuss her situation at the Ring of Valor. I hear there's quite an event scheduled there today. You will be the Warchief's honored guest. My guards will direct you. I will join you shortly," said Garrosh, while looking down at the young king.

"I'd prefer not watching pointless bloodshed. But if you insist, very well," replied Anduin calmly, despite finding himself alone in the viper's nest.

As the guards led the human away, Garrosh smiled darkly to himself. Today was going to be an interesting day.

A few minutes later...

Garrosh walked into one of the arena's anterooms where Jaina was preparing for another public rape session.

"What can I do for you, honorable Warchief?" asked a surprised Jaina. Garrosh had been too busy to come to these performances lately.

"Consider yourself lucky, slave. I have decided to participate in your show personally today."

"You humble me with your attentions," replied the human, without an outward hint of sarcasm.

"Indeed," said Garrosh. "Today is a special day. We will show my men how well trained you are. If you obey, you will be richly rewarded. If not, the consequences will be equally dire. Come now, the crowd awaits."

"Of course, Warchief. I am your fuck slave, always." replied Jaina. And to her disgust, she really thought she meant it too. There was no inkling of resistance in her conquered mind. All of her erstwhile defiance had been systematically fucked out of her.

Garrosh then led his slave out into the arena to the thunderous applause of the audience. The orc looked around a little before spotting the box seats reserved for the Warchief and his guests. There, the child king would now be restrained by his guards and unable to do anything about what he was about to witness.

Anduin would also be hidden enough from Jaina's view that she was unlikely to spot him until Garrosh pointed him out. While he had considered telling his slave beforehand who was in attendance today, he ultimately decided that it would be more fulfilling to tell her after her performance, to see the look on her face. From what he understood, the wench had a close relationship with the boy. This should prove much more devastating to what remained of her pride than even the episode with the dwarf.

"Welcome, people of Orgrimmar! Are you ready for a show?!" yelled Garrosh, pumping the crowd up. The audience responded loudly and enthusiastically to the image of their Warchief standing in front of his naked, beautiful, sorceress slave.

"Behold, the Alliance bitch that once presumed to be your better. No longer! Her body has become lusty, her mind ruined, and her spirit broken. She has revealed her true nature, as nothing more than a cum whore for our warriors. We have used her worthless cunt, abused her floppy tits, and debased her fat ass. And she has learned to love it!"

More cheering filled the stands.

"Fuck that human hard, Warchief!"

"Give the slut what she deserves!"

"Theramore was just the beginning!"

Turning to Jaina, Garrosh issued his first command: "On all fours, like the bitch you are. And stick that slutty ass of yours as high as you can."

Jaina was quick to react, getting on her elbows and knees, with her face on the floor and her round behind pointed up at her tormentor.

Garrosh then whistled towards the other end of the arena. A goblin then came running out of a door there. He carried a large syringe in one hand, and a bucket in the other. As he got closer, Jaina could see with dismay that the bucket was filled to the brim with oil. She didn't need to hear Garrosh's next order to know where that oil was going to end up.

"Spread your cheeks wide for the Horde to see, wench," ordered Garrosh. "I want to be able to see deep inside of your filthy asshole."

Jaina cringed upon hearing his crude words but obeyed them nonetheless. Her slender fingers reached behind her to grasp both her pale ass cheeks, and slowly pried them open. A breeze of cool air entered her intimate passage, causing her to shiver slightly. The former noble woman closed her eyes shamefully as she stretched her sphincter open for all to see.

From behind her, she heard Garrosh dip the syringe into the bucket and load it with oil. Then she felt him insert the tip of the syringe into her waiting asshole.

"Huhhh!"

Garrosh slowly emptied the contents of the syringe inside of the human. With a smirk on his face, he turned towards the crowd.

"We're going to play a little game. You see, I have trained this horny bitch's asshole extensively. And I will prove that to you. Today, no matter what, I have ordered my slave to not let a single drop of this oil escape from her. She will use her expertly trained ass muscles to keep it all inside her. And if she doesn't..." Garrosh now turned back towards Jaina. "Well that must mean she needs far more training."

Jaina barely had any time to process his instructions before he started to extricate the syringe. Dreading the consequences of failure, she clenched her sphincter tight, not wanting to let a drop of oil follow the syringe out her ass. [How long am I going to have to keep this up?]

Of course, Garrosh wasn't done. He loaded up the syringe with another shot of oil, and began sticking it inside Jaina once more.

"Uhhh!"

He had to use some force to push into her now clenching rosebud. Once the tip was inside, he depleted the syringe's contents yet again, before taking it out and preparing for another injection. In the end, Jaina had the entire bucket's contents emptied inside her ass and was feeling quite bloated.

"Grruhh!"

Jaina grunted in effort as Garrosh removed the syringe for the last time. She could feel the oil inside her pushing against her tightened sphincter, dangerously close to spilling out. She was completely filled.

"Get on your toes, whore! I want you to squat, with your hands on your head. Spread your knees! Keep your heels up!" yelled Garrosh, ordering her into an awkward duckwalk position on her toes.

Jaina moved as fast as she dared, which was to say quite slowly. She didn't want any quick motions to cause her to fail her test. As she got in position, she felt the oil press even more against her opening. In this pose, gravity worked against her. A less athletic person would likely have failed already. As it was, even her toned body was strained by the need to keep her ass cheeks tightly clenched while balancing on her toes.

Garrosh bent down to stare at Jaina's behind for a few moments before declaring: "The bitch hasn't lost yet. But we're just getting started. Whore, take your hands off your head and masturbate yourself."

Jaina blanched at this next order. She realized Garrosh was going to make her cum while in this position, and trained or not, there was no way she'd be able to keep her ass tight enough through an orgasm to avoid failing her impossible task. Yet, as impossible as it was, she obeyed her Warchief all the same.

Slowly, gently, Jaina used one hand to open her pussy lips to the cool arena air. She wet the fingers of her other hand with her mouth, then reached down and found her waiting clit. Delicately, she began to rub around it in a circle, futilely hoping she would get orders to stop before she reached the edge.

As she started to become affected by her own ministrations, Jaina tried to focus on her tight ass muscles. Her mounting arousal was making her already arduous burden that much more difficult. She could feel the oil at the gates of her sphincter, kept from escaping by nothing more than her force of will and well-disciplined sphincter. The anal proficiency she developed from weeks of riding the Pride Breaker was being put to the test like never before.

"Huhhh!"

The crowd watched in fascination at the human's labors. From a distance, she looked almost like a statue. Despite the undignified position, her striking features were befitting of a goddess. From her perky tits to her to toned to perfection ass, the human was a stunning piece of alabaster art. But closer inspection revealed her mortal origins. As time went on, her exertions took their toll. Staying squatted high on her toes and the balls of her feet was exhausting. You could see the tendons in her sculpted calves at work. Occasionally one thigh or the other would quiver and spasm uncontrollably. After only ten minutes of holding the awkward position, Jaina's body was drenched in sweat. Rivulets rolled down her arched back, her sexy cleavage, and down the crack of her straining ass. And thanks to her own hands, a healthy blush was visibly spreading outward from her heaving chest.

Her exhaustion getting to her at last, Jaina dropped her heels to the ground for a second.

*SLAP*

"Uhhh!"

Garrosh gave his slave's ass a rough slap. Not enough to cause her to fail, but definitely enough to smart.

"Stay on your toes, slut! You're performing for my Horde. It isn't supposed to be comfortable."

"Yes Warchief, my deepest apologies," Jaina said hurriedly, before lifting herself back on the balls of her feet. The slap had almost caused her to lose control of her clenched asshole. As tired as she was, she couldn't afford to risk that again.

"And stop wasting time. Flick that whore clit of yours hard and fast, like we know you want to," Garrosh ordered.

"Y-yes Warchief. I... I should warn you that- Huhhh! That I will climax soon, Warchief," said Jaina.

"What's that, slave? I don't think we all heard you," goaded Garrosh.

"Apologies, my Warchief. Hahhh! I said that your slave is about to cum- Uhhh! Cum hard for you," yelled Jaina to the entire crowd.

"And what of it?"

"I... I won't be able to follow your orders if- Uhhh! If my wanton body reaches climax," explained Jaina clumsily, between gasps of pleasure and effort.

"What's this, slave? Are you saying you intend to disobey me?"

"No! No, I just-"

"You are a trained slave of my True Horde, and you will show the discipline I expect. Indeed, your slutty body will cum for the entertainment of my warriors. But that is no excuse for failing my orders like a coward," warned Garrosh.

"Huhh! Of course, Warchief. Your slave will not- Uhhh! Fail you."

And so, with her fears confirmed, Jaina set about on her absurd task of cumming while maintaining strict control over her asshole. Knowing that the longer she took, the weaker her ass muscles would become, she began to frig herself in earnest. Her labored gasps and moans of lust echoed across the stadium.

"Hahhh!"

"Uhhh!"

"Ahhh!"

"Oh Light!"

"Hhhhnnnnggggghhh!!"

It didn't take long for her sexy body go reach its peak now that she was actually trying to bring herself off. As she approached the precipice, she braced every muscle in her body and prayed for the impossible.

While she came undone, Garrosh marveled at the wonder of her toiling body. Her beautiful white hair was plastered to her noble face with sweat. Her glowing eyes started blankly ahead with a thousand yard stare, registering nothing as both her mind and will were focused diligently on her lurid task. Her jaw was set rigidly and she was gritting her teeth hard in concentration.

Every part of her was engaged in this undertaking. The tendons in her svelte neck stood out clearly as drops of sweat flowed down their length. Her gorgeous breasts lay impressively on her chest, with hard nipples pointing proudly ahead. In an attempt to lessen the intensity of her climax, Jaina pinched a nipple with each hand, and twisted harshly.

Nevertheless, her full hips gyrated wildly as her climax rolled through her. Her feminine abs showed just the hint of a quivering six-pack. Her lusty thighs trembled with the waves of her orgasm, suffering the double burdens of climax and squatting. Even through the throes of her culmination, Jaina stayed on her slender toes as ordered. Her drained calf muscles spasmed and cramped visibly from the endeavor, while her cute painted toes dug into the earth, acting as the anchor for her shuddering, sweaty, exhausted, immaculate body.

But nothing showed Jaina's iron will more than her heroic ass. Her perfectly chiseled rear worked overtime as her orgasm cascaded through her. Garrosh was particularly drawn to her exquisite asshole. The orc was hypnotized by its twitching. The former noble woman's twinkling star winked rapidly, almost like it was gasping for air. But due to her herculean efforts, her pulsing hole didn't leak a single drop of oil.

With each cycle, it closed tightly, then started to open. But before it could actually create a breach for the oil in her ass to escape, her asshole would twitch closed again. Even Garrosh had to be impressed watching her skillful rosebud do this at what seemed to be a rate of three or four times a second. On and on it quivered, never skipping a beat, and never failing to keep the contents of her overstressed ass within her.

For Jaina's part, she continued staring sightlessly ahead, concentrating all her resolve on staying on her toes and keeping her ass clenched tightly. She could sense the oil splashing dangerously against her twinkling sphincter and feel her cute asshole nearly give way with each relentless, delicious spasm.

"Hnnggghhh! Hah! Hah! Grrrahhh! Hhnnn!"

At last, after what seemed like an eternity, her orgasm died down. Small aftershocks still assailed her erotic body, but the worst was over. The triumphant sorceress was panting hard, as surprised as anyone else that she had succeeded. Her calves were screaming for relief, but she did not dare drop her position until allowed to. Looking down, she saw the ground soaked with her sweat and a hint of girl cum. But no oil.

"I... I hope that... Was to your satisfaction, Warchief," said a drained Jaina. "I pray that I have pleased-"

The human was interrupted by a sudden shove that caused her to fall to her hands and knees. Suddenly, Jaina felt another syringe, this time at the entrance to her pussy. Before she could react, Garrosh was injecting her with something inside her yet again.

"What-?"

She didn't stay confused for long. It became immediately apparent that she was just subjected to a dose of Aphoria-S. It felt like a relatively small dose, but it was Aphoria-S all the same. Her afterglow was instantly replaced with burning need. Her pussy started throbbing as a haze of passion clouded her mind.

"No, please, I- Hah! I can't! It's too much! Ohhh! It's not- Ah! It's not possible!"

12