Proud No More Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without saying a word, Garrosh, kneeling to her side, reached under the human who was on all fours, and started insistently flicking her clitoris.

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

Mere moment later, the sorceress came undone again. Somewhere at the back of her mind, she remembered her instructions, and did what she could to master her asshole once more. It worked. At first. Then her third orgasm hit.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuck!!"

This time, her twitching asshole was too hard to control. From the corners of her hole, a small stream of black oil began to leak out. It was obvious to all, as it streaked down her ass in stark contrast to her sublime ivory skin. Jaina, not knowing the battle was already over, continued trying to work her weakening ass muscles. But she could feel the convulsions in her ass coming harder and faster, and feared it was only a matter of time, at best. With Garrosh working her hyper-aroused clit, she came again.

"Nnngggaahhhhh!"

*PFFFFT!*

"Awwwwwww! Nooooo!"

At last her vanquished ass gave way. This time, a jet stream of oil farted out of her quivering, failing sphincter, followed by smaller streams with each additional twitch of her puckered hole. Throughout, the platinum blonde slave wailed piteously at her deplorable state of being, tears of shame and humiliation beginning to sting her shocked, blue eyes.

*PFFFFT!*

"Uggghhh!"

*PFFFFT!*

"Awwwwwww, my ass!!"

*PFFFFT!*

"Oh Light, forgive me!"

At this point, no one could deny the game was over. But Garrosh wasn't going to be satisfied until his slave discharged the entire bucket's worth of oil. And so, the sexual humiliation continued. Jaina, although knowing she had failed, continued to do her best to contain the oil, desperately hoping her attempt would perhaps lessen the punishment for her shortcoming.

"Nnnngggahhhuhhhhh!!

*PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!*

"Awwwwwwww! Forgive me Warchief! Nggghhh!"

*PFFFFFFFT!*

"Oh Light, my ass!"

*PFFFFFFFT!*

"Hnnnggghhhahhh!"

*PFFFFFFFT!*

"Awwwwwwwww fffuuuuucckk!"

The oil coming out of the ass of the former Lady of Theramore seemed endless. Whereas her spasming rosebud seemed to be gasping for air before, now it was choking on the continuous flow of oil. Jaina's attempts at working her depleted ass muscles only made the spectacle last longer. The spurts of oil were interrupted by hopeless moments of pause, as she temporarily gained control of her twitching hole, only for another Aphoria-S induced orgasm to send her sphincter into a quivering, oil-belching mess.

*PFFFFT!*

"Hahhhhh!"

*PFFFFT!*

"Awwwww!"

*PFFFFT!*

"Uhhhhh!"

Yet again, as the erstwhile noblewoman lay there like a bitch in heat, oil spewing from her sputtering ass like a depraved fountain, Jaina looked lovely, if not dignified. Her eyes were squeezed shut in shame, her head shaking as if trying to deny what was happening to her. Her back arched sharply in time with the more powerful orgasmic contractions and consequent spewing of oil. Although completely worn out, her sensual, athletic body was braced against the assault of the Aphoria-S. Her defined abs trembled, her milky thighs quaked madly, her dainty feet pointed and flexed, and her cute toes curled to the unholy rhythm of sex and submission.

In a last ditch effort to appease her master, Jaina tried one more time to contain the remaining oil inside her. At only a quarter of the original amount, she might have succeeded even under the effects of Aphoria-S, if she hadn't been so used up already. Her wasted anal muscles just weren't listening to her anymore. While she held on for a little while, she only delayed the inevitable. The final wave of oil ended up spewing out all at once as her overworked ass gave way once more.

*PFFFFFFFFFFFT!*

"Awwwwwwww... No more... Please..."

Finally, her sputtering asshole found some reprieve, as both the oil and most of the drug had run their course. Garrosh took a moment to watch it twitch. No longer the frantic quivering from before, it now winked open and closed slowly. When her rosebud did wink open, it opened wide enough for the cool arena air to enter her evacuated anal cavity. Curious, Garrosh reached for her rear and inserted a digit inside her. The stress on her ass was evident, as her loose anal muscles only gripped the orc's finger weakly.

"Ohhhhh..."

The human groaned in defeat as she lay in a pool of oil, sweat, and her own ejaculate, completely spent in every way.

"As you can see, my slave has failed! And what do we do with failures?" yelled Garrosh to the audience.

"Punish her!" the crowd chanted back in unison.

"No, please, I'm sorry Warchief. I will make it up to you," said Jaina, awakened from her orgasmic stupor by the chanting rabble.

"And how would you do that, whore?"

"I- Please Warchief, use my sinful body to satisfy yourself," replied Jaina in desperation.

"Your body? Your pathetic body was not even strong enough to obey simple orders. You think I want to fuck that loose, used up ass of yours now? Clearly you need more training." mocked Garrosh.

"Please no, I can still serve you! You have trained my shameful asshole well. Give me a chance," Jaina pleaded. "My ass exists to satisfy you, Warchief! Allow me the pleasure of working it on your mighty cock."

"Very well, whore," laughed Garrosh as he lowered his trousers. "Prepare to be mounted."

"Thank you Warchief-"

"ENOUGH!"

Suddenly, a bright flash of light exploded from one side of the arena. From the epicenter of the blast, a holy nova of light spread outward, smiting Horde warriors and crumbling the foundations of the arena stands to rubble. Holy fire rained from the skies, burning the spectators outside the nova's blast radius, while golden lightning crackled and thundered everywhere.

"GARROSH!" bellowed an enraged High King. "I came here in peace. But I cannot abide this... Debauchery!"

As the initial flurry of holy spells started to die down, Anduin, leader of the Alliance, strode furiously over a pile of Horde corpses toward Garrosh. In his left hand was a beautifully wrought mace. Some of the older veterans in the crowd recognized it as Fearbreaker, the famed Bronzebeard heirloom. In his right, the young king wielded his father's legendary blade, Shalamayne. He was cloaked all over by the blinding light of the guardian of ancient kings. On his back sprouted two pure golden wings of avenging wrath. His eyes blazed with the holy fury of a grand crusader. Each step he took consecrated the filthy arena floor around him with burning divinity that neutralized all the surviving Horde fighters trying to reach him.

Jaina was dumbstruck. She could scarcely recognize the young man turned dual-wielding warrior priest. In her astonished state, she didn't even process that the innocent Anduin must have just witnessed her disgraceful conduct. Before that humiliating thought could hit her, a refined high elven arrow whizzed over her head and landed between the eyes of a nearby Kor'Kron warrior, killing him instantly.

"We are here, my Lady!" cried Vereesa. The Ranger-General of the Silver Covenant stood in the aftermath of Anduin's holy nova, expertly firing arrows into the faces of scrambling Horde soldiers. For the Horde, the initial shock of the surprise attack had worn off, and they were now trying to mount a counterattack.

Back in the center of the Ring of Valor, an enraged Anduin rushed at Garrosh. The orc barely had enough time to grab Gorehowl and pull his trousers back on before the younger human brought the mighty Shalamayne to bear on him. To his surprise and extreme annoyance, the Warchief found the human to be a formidable foe. For his part, Anduin knew he was putting everything he had into this to try and end the life of the first completely irredeemable creature he had ever met. But soon he would run out of energy and need to cool down. He had to end it fast.

"Die, worm!"

Anduin parried Garrosh's raging blow with Fearbreaker. Then, with a decisive swing of Shalamayne, he brought the swift verdict of a templar upon the orc.

"This is for Jaina!"

"ARRRGGGHH!"

Garrosh, Warchief of the Horde, howled in pain as one hand went to cover his left eye, where the human king's strike had landed true. Blood gushed from the wound, causing the orc to stagger backwards, pathetically flailing Gorehowl around.

"King Wrynn, they are rallying! We must go now, while we can. Grab Lady Proudmoore and consolidate with me!" yelled Vereesa.

"No! This Orc must die for his transgressions! He has to pay! For killing father, for doing this to Jaina, for everything!" Anduin screamed back, while slashing at Garrosh again.

But the tide was turning. With the element of surprise gone, it was simply a numbers game. And 3 members of the Alliance, with one severely incapacitated, was not enough to fight off an arena full of Horde soldiers. Even as Anduin considered this, he saw more Kor'Kron coming to defend their Warchief.

"Quickly my King!" insisted Vereesa.

"Blast! I will be back for you, orc!" cried Anduin, as he planted a powerful kick into the orc's chest, sending him staggering to the floor. Taking this as an opportunity to retrieve Jaina, the young king ran towards her and quickly scooped the astonished sorceress into his arms. Vereesa ran to join them, while occasionally turning back to expertly fire more arrows into their enemies. When she reached Anduin, she hurriedly put a firm hand on his shoulder.

"Let's go. Everyone, focus your thoughts on me," said Andiun, still carrying Jaina. A blue light started to surround the trio.

"NOOOOOO!! Stop them!" roared Garrosh, as he aimed Gorehowl with his one good eye and threw it at the paladin-priest.

The Alliance party disappeared from Orgrimmar just as the axe was about to make contact. Instead, Gorehowl cut through empty air as the humans and high elf made their escape.

12