Proud to be Called Slut

Story Info
Woman who loves sex gets her start.
4.1k words
4.2
26.2k
19
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers

Hello. I'm Barbara, I'm a 43 year old slut and proud of it. Not that I publish my name, phone and pictures, or engage in any of the misogynistic fantasies men seem to have - but I'm a mature woman who enjoys sex. On my terms, by the way. I think about it constantly. I am always ready for it. Some of my boy friends complain that I want sex more than they do. Well, too fucking bad for them! The good news is that if they aren't up for it, or able to get it up, I have a pretty long list of substitutes. And when I'm feeling adventurous, I know the clubs downtown where it's easiest to hook up and find a fuck buddy for the night.

Let's get something addressed right up front, okay? Just because I enjoy sex with whomever and whenever I want doesn't mean anything more than that. I'm not a hooker, a whore, or some subservient cunt you might find in a porno file. I'm a grown women who glories in getting physical. I don't get off on being spanked. I usually prefer to get my cum internally - although, as you will see, I'm not opposed to bukkake. I don't hold with societal standards; I don't pay attention to what others might think of me. If they are surprised by my behavior, then that's on them. Mostly that goes for women, since too many have been conditioned to a very limiting view of female sexuality.

I don't hide myself from sex - I don't give it away, either. My body isn't something to hide from others - it's a temple and I love when they worship it! I don't hold that having and enjoying sex of all sorts means anything about who I am as a person. My entry into "that imaginary land that is supposed to exist after we die" isn't dependent on whether or not I used my body for pleasure for just one man or many - like I said, it's imaginary anyway! And if it's an actual place, spreading love is more likely to gain me entry than spreading gossip, hate, or hoarding my money. I live my life for now - not in fear of some imaginary future.

One of the things that might actually gain me entry into whatever glory land there may be is the work I do with younger women to free them up from the oppression of our culture. No, I don't go on a campaign to turn them into nymphomaniacs (as if they actually existed - but that's another issue for another time) - I just work with them to sort out the mythology they've had thrown at them from the reality of being a healthy, self-expressed sexual woman. They no longer live in fear of being called names by strangers (mostly men, as you can imagine), and some of them have come up with some great comebacks that have left those men speechless. We're actually working on a book of Snappy Comebacks To Sexual Insults. The working subtitle is "shut them up in ten words or less". Again, something for another time.

This, after all, is Literotica, and for the most part, what you find here is mostly designed to arouse the reader and provide good masturbation material. That is, after all, why I started coming to this site, and it's what keeps me going to the search feature and exploring. I mean, come on - some folks have not only got wild imaginations, but they write it and it gets me wet. My guy friends and I have been known to compare the stuff they like with what I like. To tell you the truth, if the writing's good, I can get off on all kinds of sex stories! Can't you?

So, let's see. What can I tell you about life as a slut that will get you off, and at the same time not degrade myself or anyone else? Maybe I can just share some of my favorite escapades. After all, we are aiming for a very visceral result (a hard cock or a wet 'pussy that leads to orgasms) and not a philosophical resolution of man's inhumanity to man. Right?

I'd love to tell you all about how I discovered the world of sex, including my body and men's bodies, but unfortunately, you'll have to use your imagination since I started when I was waaay below the age of consent. As in, I never heard the term. Let alone knew what it meant until long after I was not only consenting but I was inviting! And Literotica won't deal with that. So you'll either have to email me and beg me, or buy the book I think I ought to write about growing up with sex in America.

Given that, then let me tell you about my eighteenth birthday party, because it still gets me wet to think about it - let alone talk about it! One thing that deserves to be said here concerns my parents. They were extraordinarily special people. Way ahead of their time, and very free thinkers. I was six when Mom first mentioned orgasms - and then explained them when I asked her what they were. As for Dad, well, after my period party (we celebrate in our family when a woman gets her first), he sat down with me and began a long conversation - long, as in it was still going on when he died thirty years later - about boys, men, cocks, sex, love, pleasure, bodies. He and Mom set the stage for my attitudes. My point? That party wasn't a "secret" thing, where it was about doing things and hiding them from others. Especially from my parents.

No, my folks made sure that every person who showed up knew that there were rules. Like, if you don't want your parents to know, then you have to be on your best behavior. Get out of line - as in, don't take no for an answer, or get abusive - and your folks would find out very quickly. After that, they made sure everyone knew their way about the house, and they all knew that the bowls in every room that were filled with condoms (!) were to be used. Then they said "have fun" and left for the weekend!

My friends almost shit their pants when the door closed! They were amazed and jealous - my folks were not only okay with me having sex, they were fine about letting anyone have sex in their home when they weren't there! I became somewhat of a celebrity after that. And a very sexually satisfied hostess as well.

"Okay, everyone. Those of you who are shocked - get over it! They know that at least some of us - most especially their daughter - are going to have sex tonight. Since sex is a good thing in our house, they are trusting us all to behave in such a way that the outside world doesn't come running. No drunks! No drugs! And before you start moaning and groaning, let me remind you of something." I reached behind me and pulled the zipper down on my dress. It fell to the floor, revealing my 38d boobs with their big nipples, as well as my shaved pussy and my ass.

"Sex is a better high than any drug! Now, which of you men has the biggest dick? I want to see it!" I dropped to my knees and waited.

That brought cheers and laughter. And a flurry of movement as clothes came off throughout the place. Soon I was joined on the floor with a line of girls, all of us on our knees, naked, and in a couple of cases, horny enough to be playing with either their puss or their boobs.

Facing us, equally naked but in varying states of erection, were the young men who were attending. (Everyone was over 18, but some of them were in their twenties.)

"Here's how this works. Men, when you get to me, I'm going to actually measure you. And write it down. Then all of us here will forever know what size dick you have and end the mystery, okay? Now, along the way, my sisters are here to perform other forms of evaluation. From there, we will then confer and determine the first of tonight's awards."

"Awards?" "What?" and more were the murmurs from the room. But at the same time, all the dicks seemed to have deflated a bit. So I changed plans. Just a little.

"Check that. Since what I said seems to have a rather deflating affect on some of you, in order to make sure I measure at the longest point, you men will FIRST go down the line and get to me last. You must control yourselves until the very end. After I complete my measure, I want you to come on me. I want to be covered in everyone's cum to start off the night. Until I get my first cock, I will call out the time to change. Eventually, when I get busy, I'll use my phone timer to make a sound once a minute so you know to change."

So we had 6 women, naked and on their knees, starting with Hettie, a tiny woman of Middle Eastern descent - and a disproportionately large set of tits. Large, firm and ending in dark areolae and nipples the size of a pencil eraser - I was very jealous. And, of course, they seemed even bigger due to her small size.

After Hettie was Sylvia. She was almost the exact opposite of Hettie. Tall, blond and skinny, her tits were barely there. Oh, she had amazing nipples - but no boob flesh to speak of. Even so, she was simply stunning.

Claire was next. If you needed someone to define average, it was Claire. Average looks. 34b tits with little tiny nipples. The one outstanding feature, however, was her bright red hair. On her head and her pussy.

Renee was next. She had been an athlete throughout school, and was perhaps the fittest person I knew. Her body reflected it - she was almost as well muscled as the guys; interestingly enough, she was tan all over - no tan lines. I later found out how that happened. (Again, another story. Perhaps)

Genn was next in line. First off, this was a woman with balls! If I had weighted as much as she did, I doubt I'd ever get naked - let alone in a group. But Genn wasn't concerned - she got naked when I first dropped my dress. For those of you trying to visualize her, her boobs were like basketballs. Seriously! But she had a belly roll. Her thighs were thick. It was, in effect, a body I was afraid I would become if I just ate anything and never paid attention to my looks. Now, that had nothing to do with Genn's body - it was just how I was seeing it. It was weird - when she was dressed, almost everyone ignored her. I know I did. But once she was naked, I almost couldn't take my eyes away!

I, of course, was number 6. Back then I was in pretty decent shape. Well-toned from regularly running and working out. I had 38D boobs that didn't sag like they are starting to now. When my nipples got hard, they truly served as headlights if I didn't wear padded bras. Which was actually most of the time, actually. The one I had was reserved for public appearances with my family so they wouldn't have to be embarrassed. I, frankly, loved the power my nipples had over the male species!.

As for the rest of me, well, I was 5'6" then and am now. I was born with brown hair although it's changed a few times since then; I had a well developed ass and I had shaved my pussy hair to a landing strip.

Six naked young women of various sizes and shapes - but we all had boobs, nipples, and pussies and that was generally all that was required to erect any guy's dick. And that's what we were facing that night. First off, there were more guys than woman at my party. Intentionally, of course. I had it on good authority (Mom, aunts, cousins, older sisters and some of my more adventurous friends) that when guys came they tended to come fast, shrink for a bit and then they could get it up again. But only for a limited time until they were too pooped to pop. I knew that I, on the other hand, needed things to last a long time to get to the best orgasms, and for the most part my girls friends felt the same way.

I had reached out to my extended, very liberated family. I asked my sisters and female cousins to nominate likely candidates, and they all loved the idea. In a couple of cases, the nominations were male cousins, and I figured, why not? So, all told, there were a dozen guys attending and now standing there in various stages of erection. Most were fully hard; a couple were in that delightful stage where they are long and thick but still seemed capable of growth, and just one of them had yet to be aroused. Naturally, we had him go first!

Tony D. was on almost every team in school. A great athlete with a scrumptious body and a dick that just simply hung there. He was starting to get razzed by the other guys - but I put a stop to that!

"Knock it off, boys, or we'll just turn this into masturbation as a spectator sport, as opposed to group participation. Understood?" I said.

With a little bit of grumbling, the noise ceased and at least three of the bigger cocks seemed to lose altitude. They got the message.

"Okay, Tony, time to step up and begin! Move up to Hettie and close your eyes." He put his hands behind his back and stepped forward. He seemed a bit embarrassed as she reached out and softly began to run her hands up and down his legs and over his abs.

Damn, Hettie was good! It was fun to watch her as she basically teased Tony. He seemed to be responding, but I wanted it to move faster. I went to Renee, as the tallest of the women, and whispered in her ear.

"Without actually touching him, can you whisper things in his ear that will get him hard?" I pulled back for her response.

Eyes sparkling, she simply looked at me and nodded. Standing, she positioned herself behind him. She was close enough that he had to have felt her presence, but at the same time refrained from body contact. Her mouth got very close to his ear and she began to whisper quietly. The room got quiet as everyone tried to overhear it, but no one could. But it was pretty clear she knew what to say because slowly Tony's dick began to inflate. Hettie's magic hands began to assist her, and soon he was as hard as possible - 6 thick inches of cut cock.

I tapped Renee on the shoulder and gestured with my head to her place in line. As she turned I offered her a high five and she giggled as we connected. She got a bit of applause from the rest of the room.

"Okay, Tony, move to your left. Remember, do not come until I get your measurement. But enjoy yourself at the same time! Now Danny, come join the line."

Tony moved to Sylvia, who grasped his cock with both hands and began to finger it as if it were a musical instrument, while Hettie's eyes widened at Danny's bigger dick. As I looked around the room, all the guys were now stiff, and some of them had porn-star sized meat! It was enough to have me wet and dripping!

"Now that everyone is hard, we're going to keep this to 1 minute at each position down the line. Guys, remember, do whatever you need to in order to keep from coming until I let you! Next!"

Tony and Danny moved to their left and Andrew stepped up with a huge cock. He was bigger than Danny by a couple of inches. I noticed that Claire, Renee and Genn all seemed to be in some other world. Their eyes scanned the parade of cocks and seemed to glaze over. There was no question they were getting excited - all three of them were slowly rubbing their clits and waiting for their first dong.

Again, a minute passed and I called out "Next." The men shifted again, and Claire was now in the game. Her hands left her pussy and found Tony's ass as she began to suck on Tony's balls! Sylvia was licking Danny like a lollipop as Hettie worked on Andrew's big dick. There were hoots and catcalls from the guys standing there, and the atmosphere was getting thick and interesting.

When I called "next," I watched Renee eagerly open her mouth and take in Tony's entire cock. He groaned. Genn applauded! Danny was now being treated to Claire's mouth working on the head of his dick while Sylvia had about two thirds of Andrews big cock in her face. That left Hettie to get a first look at one of the three black guys in attendance.

Carl wasn't your stereotypical black dude. Hell, he was a freaking nerd! All honor classes (he eventually wound up at an Ivy League school on full academic scholarship) and one of the smartest guys I knew, he was also one of the most charming guys in our school. As I said, he wasn't stereotypical - including the cock department. Just your average six inches - but there was something about that black dick that seemed to have Hettie mesmerized. Even today I recall how she was captivated by it. She explored it as if it were something completely new!

"Next" finally got a cock to Genn - and she wasted no time. By now I could see that Tony was approaching that point. But so did Genn, so she backed off and didn't touch it. Instead, she told him to open his eyes and watch. When he did, she leaned back on her knees, legs spread, and began to play with herself in earnest, meanwhile staring at his dick the entire time. It was an amazing sight.

At the other end of the line, Hettie now a new cock to toy with. Jan's cock had a wicked curve to it and apparently she'd never seen one like that, so she was busy. Claire was working on her next cock, and so on down the line. I was the only one without one, but I was getting ready because of what I knew was coming. (Pun intended!)

At the "next" command, I finally had a dick of my own. I had a whiteboard and marker propped against a nearby chair, and took out my tape measure. Tony was 6 inches long and 4 inches around. I noted it down, and then grabbed his cock and began to pump it. I don't know what it was about being covered in cum; all I knew was that watching bukkake porn gave me the biggest orgasms and I was going to try it.

The noises from my "sisters" down the line were becoming as pornographic as those in the videos I masturbated to. My pussy was literally gushing liquid down my thighs as I spit on Tony's cock and used the moisture to lubricate my hands. I kept my eye on his face and soon could see his expression change - something was about to happen and he was losing his calm façade. Then I felt something in my hands on his cock and I aimed it at my face, keeping my eyes open so I could watch the phenomenon of his cum.

Well, that was actually a mistake. When his first stream of that hot white liquid landed in my left eye and stung like a motherfucker, I realized my mistake. So with tears streaming down my cheeks I point that hose elsewhere on my face and kept pumping him. He kept shooting his goo and I kept feeling it cover me. It didn't trigger an orgasm for me - but then again, I was dealing with my eye. He stepped back and looked down at me and the tears.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked.

"No, Tony, I just learned that cum doesn't go well with eyeballs. Can you get me water and a rag?" He laughed and got me what I needed.

"Can you keep the measurements?" I asked. "It means you'll have to put your hands on other guys' dicks, but it would mean a lot to me."

He bent close and whispered in my ear. "That's what I've wanted to do for years!" Now I understood how he started the night.

In the remaining thirty seconds I managed to flush my eye and get ready for more. When the timer went off I had my next source of cum in front of my face and ready to go.

"Just tell me when to close my eyes, okay?" I asked. He nodded.

After just a few strokes he told me "Close your eyes." I did and this time just felt the hot jets cover me. This went on for about an hour until every guy in attendance had managed to shoot all over me. I was covered in their juices. My face was a mask of goo that was beginning to harden; my boobs were covered and I could feel their cum drip from my nipples. But without touching myself I had somehow managed to have at least 4 orgasms. It was amazing!

Renee got the only phone in the room - mine - and took pictures. I still look at them all these years later and my pussy gets wet.

After that, the girls got me up and into the bathroom. They helped me clean up - and get off two more times!

Eventually we were all back together. Gary D was the winner of the longest cock award - he measured 11 inches. Andy won the "biggest meat" award - he was about two inches shorter than Gary, but he was the fattest dick in the place. Interestingly enough, he's now working in gay porn out West. But we still chat online and get each other off. John R had the dubious honor of being the smallest cock at 5 inches, but after some private lessons, it turned out that he had the best oral technique and quickly became a favorite among all of the girls. Let's face it - it's a very special skillset and very much appreciated.

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers
12