Proud to be Called Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What else? Let's see, Roger A got an award as well. Turns out that when he wasn't hard, he had a tiny, cute little cock. But when he got hard, it grew to seven inches. I can tell you that after that party, every one of the women attending had amazing stories to tell about working out on his dick. I used to have him and John R over at least once week for a very oral evening. I still love starting out sucking a flaccid wang and feeling it grow fully hard in my mouth! Like I nursed it to life or something! Anyway, after the "awardsl," the rest of the night was a full-on orgy! Since it was my birthday party, I made sure that every man in the room fucked me until I came - and discovered that Hettie and Renee had a particular talent when it came to extracting that cum from my pussy. I was surprised at first, but not stopped. In the days that followed, I spent time with each of them - and we formed a real bond between us. Look, I love cocks and cum, but there's something about a woman's love that is unique and wonderful. We still manage to get together every now and then all these years later.

Now, lest you think everyone just stood around and watched me perform, remember that there were about a dozen guys and six women. Genn and I had three available holes for use; the other four stuck didn't get off on anal at the time. So the only time a cock wasn't in use was if the guy it was attached to was recuperating! Other than that, it was a very wild and wonderful night. I fucked and sucked, I was double penetrated and even went air tight a few times. I swallowed enough cum that I was tasting it when I burped! And this went on for almost the entire weekend!

My "official" start as a slut!

12