Proust & Annie at the Four Seasons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie's body shuddered as her orgasm ramped up. I watched and felt the clench as her muscles tightened on me, and used my free hand to tip her onto her side, with me behind and still inside her, spooning. I went back to deep, slow pumping as her shivers lessened, and kissed her neck. She wiggled her bum into me, and I moved my finger more vigorously.

Just within reach of my finger when it was all the way into her arse, the tip of something firm was resting.

I ran my touch around it, and gently -- we hadn't used lube -- began to pull out. "Annie. Taste yourself again." I flexed my finger to make sure she knew which taste I was going to give her, and she turned her face as far towards me as she could and licked her lips. She was still breathing fast, touching me, coming down slowly. I pulled my finger all the way out and brought it up between us. We looked at it: it was nearly clean -- marked only with a few dots of brown around the nail and below it. I kissed it, then put it against her mouth. Annie swirled her tongue around the tip, along its length, back to the nail, and bit lightly. I fucked harder into her pussy. "Your arsehole is so sexy," I murmured to her. "I love your shithole, and I love the taste of your shithole. Do you like it?"

Suck, nod.

I took my hand out of her mouth and wiped it along her vulva again, then replaced it in her back door. I pushed in as far as I could, flicked at the end of the shit I could feel inside her, and came out again, this time bringing my dirty finger to my own mouth. It was bitter, rich considering the amount, and sexy, and I let Annie see me sucking as hard as I could. The look of lust in her eyes suddenly raised the sensations in my groin to unbearable heights, and I pounded still harder. "Anngggie." I took my finger out. "Going to come. You taste delicious. I love your arsehole taste. Kiss me, taste your shithole taste your anus taste your shiiiiit..."

I was bucking so hard Annie couldn't kiss me, but she opened her mouth and took my finger into it again, reached down and cupped my balls as they swang against her thigh, and said "My cock. My come."

"Yours," I agreed laconically. "And your finger." She grinned and gave it one last slurpy suck, then drew her mouth off it. I thought she would lie down to stop twisting her neck and spoon-cuddle some more, but some come-high was still there. She rolled onto all fours, waggled her arse at me for a second, then turned round and sat on my belly, facing me. "Nigel," she began. "I never do that before."

"I thought you did it pretty well, then. But we can practise if you want to get more expert."

She laughed. "I don't mean that," mock-exasperated. "Only, I like you a lot. I want do...I want to do what you want to do."

"I think maybe, we want the same things, Annie. You made me come so hard." I sat up effortfully and kissed her on the lips, then flopped back down and began stroking a hand over her tits. I hadn't really had a chance to see her full-frontal yet, and her pubic hair was cute: not trimmed as far as I could tell, extending up into a sizable triangle, but not thick. "We haven't finished. I feel I've just had a starter."

"Me too," Annie said, eyes suddenly sparkling. "Look," and she knelt up and put a hand on her mound. I thought she was about to piss on me; instead a thick gobbet of cum slid out of her cunt. It would have landed just between my pubes and my navel, but she caught it. "My next food," she murmured, shuffling down the bed so her head was above my crotch. She hand-painted my semi-hard penis with the cum, and after licking the rest off her palm, began sucking it again.

I stayed supine and let her get on with it. Annie sucked, licked and kissed up and down my shaft. She pushed my thighs up, moistened a finger in her mouth and inserted it into my arse. She licked from my cockhead down my sack to where her finger rotated gently inside me, and back again. "Nice," she said. "Your cum, my pussy-flavour. I like tasting your cock been in my pussy." And she carried on, mouth all over me and finger all inside me. I wondered what she had been yelling when she had come. "A language we know not is a closed garden within which the one we love may play us false," Proust worries, but even if Annie had been calling the name of some other lover, should I care? I had met Annie for the first time scarcely twelve hours ago, so I should not -- and anyway she hadn't been, surely. But I felt somehow that I did care.

After a few minutes she stopped and sat up again. She had managed to keep me semi-stiff, but no better. I looked at her ruefully. "Need a bit more time, Annie. You emptied me out."

She lay down next to me and whispered in my ear. "No," she demurred, "you're not empty. Still full in your..." she took a breath... "in your shithole."

I didn't know what to say, so I kissed her again. We kissed and enjoyed touching along the whole length of our bodies for a while, but before long I had to say, "Not only in my shithole, Annie. I need to take a piss, too."

Instantly she took hold of me. "Together."

I wasn't sure exactly what that meant, but we got up and headed for the bathroom. I really needed to go, and headed straight for the throne, past a slightly surrealist artwork of a nude dancer. Annie, however, sidled past and ahead of me, opened the door to the rain shower and knelt down facing me in the far corner with her hands resting on her thighs.

There was plenty of room; it must have been about two metres on a side; but for a moment I stood in the doorway feeling that it was a threshold of some kind. My heart seemed constricted, bursting with disbelief. Somehow, although we had tasted fingers from inside her arse, this was going to be better. I was -- was I? -- actually going to put my penis into her mouth and let go.

As though reading my mind, Annie opened her mouth. Closed it again. Said simply "please," and opened. I took one step into the shower, took my cock in my hand and pointed it towards her. My fullness and reawakening lust had been growing it already, and it thickened more in my hand. Annie tilted her head just a little further back, holding my gaze, and I took that second step so that my glans rested perfectly on her lower lip. I didn't have to stretch or crouch even an inch.

"Annie," I croaked, "my love." My piss began to hose into her mouth. She swallowed once, let some pour out over her chin and down onto her body, swallowed again, and began to catch some in her cupped hands. She raised them and gently brought them under my balls, wetting my scrotum, while I projected a final couple of spurts down her throat.

Annie stood and kissed me. It was erotic to taste my piss in her mouth, but it was even more erotic just to kiss this woman who was so sensual, so tactile and so uninhibited. The feeling I had had in the metro carriage, like a nervous teenager asking for a date, had bloomed into powerful lust but that childish crush was still there. I adored her, and as she massaged her palms over my neck and shoulders while we kissed, the fact that the piss she rubbed into my skin had been in her mouth was what made me tremble with pleasure. She, meanwhile, was kissing and nibbling me with such fervour that my lips were tingling, and almost crushing her breasts into me. But eventually Annie broke the kiss. "Nigel, I go too."

I knew what I wanted.

"Wait," I said, trotting back to the bedroom to fetch her panties from the floor beside the bed. I returned to her: "Put these back on." She took them from me and stepped into them, and while she was doing that I lay down on the floor. The tiling was cold at first, but I didn't care. I looked up at Annie, gave her no sign and wondered where her pee would fall on me.

She didn't hesitate. Before I had even finished shuffling into what I thought was the best place to see those cute blue panties darken again, she had stepped forward a little and squatted so that her cunt, inside the material, was over my chest.

"Go on. Go on. So sexy," I said. "Piss on me, darling."

For a few seconds, nothing happened; then a spot appeared on Annie's panties and simultaneously she cried out softly. "Ah! Ahhh..." The spot spread, and I could hear the urine coming, and suddenly it was flowing down her thigh and onto me. It made me high, and she was obviously loving it too: one hand was twisting her nipple and she was staring at the pooling stream on my sternum between my pecs. The flood continued, and without thinking I pulled Annie forward so the soaking, useless cotton was on my mouth, then yanked it aside so her stream of piss was going straight in. It was a marvel. The taste was just slightly salt, and mixed with her sex-juice from earlier which I couldn't help also sucking from the soft skin around her pee-hole. I drank, and drank, and Annie rocked gently. As her flow ceased, I kept licking, lightly, over her clit, and stroked her back with the hand not holding her pissy panties; she rocked faster, and faster, and I flicked faster on her button, and she moaned more loudly and gave one more drawn-out "Ahhhhhhh!" as she came on my tongue, mixing the piss-flavour once again with drops of her sticky juice.

I don't know for how long we would have stayed like that if we'd been on the bed, but I haven't got that much padding over my bones and soon enough felt like a change. I lifted Annie by her buttocks, just so that I could move her from my face to my chest, and she sat down there in her own little piss-puddle and looked down at me. Every time our eyes met, I felt a leap in my chest, and wanted to hold her to me - but I wanted also to get up properly, and tell her that we were going to go for dinner with her still wearing her girl-cummy, pissy underwear.

I wiggled a bit to get her to stand up, and hugged her, and whispered to her as we stroked her pee all over each other. "You're the best lover. This is already the best evening I've ever had, and it's going to get better."

Annie bit my ear.

"Come and put this on."

I took Annie's hand and walked her back to the bedroom, where on a table in a bag lay the short skirt I had bought earlier that afternoon for her. It was nothing super special, a kind of darkish beige with a front slit and three buttons, and I had had to guess the size; but its purpose was just for now anyway. I had not dared to imagine the state Annie's knickers would be in by now, but I knew that at dinner it would be more fun with a skirt than with her trousers. Annie took it out and held it up.

"It's nothing much -- but I want you to wear it now; we're going down to dinner," I explained. "Keep those on," pointing at her panties. "We're going to go and eat, with our piss all over our faces and our bodies, and your pants covered in your piss and your cunt-juice."

Annie dropped her hands, holding the skirt, and lowered her gaze. I wondered if I was going a bit far. "Then while we wait for the food, I can lick my lips and taste your piss, and you can put a finger inside yourself and get some of my cum to taste."

Annie put the skirt on in silence. Well, training her into a submissive hadn't been the idea, but I could run with it if necessary, I thought. Then she raised her eyes again, and the look of impish, naughty sex-lust in them was so strong that I couldn't associate it with someone who'd just got clothes on rather than off, and I just waited. She smiled, and said briefly, "Not enough."

I tilted my head in query.

Annie knelt down behind me, pushed my back so I bent over with my arse out towards her, and I heard her sucking on a finger. She pushed it firmly into me, and it revolved, and was withdrawn. I stood up again and she was smearing an almost-colourless glaze of my arse-slime onto one nipple. She said simply "And taste here," and licked her finger; then put on the skirt and her blouse, leaving her bra tidily on a side table. I got dressed too, and we headed down.

We ate in the lounge. Still not cheap by any means, but I didn't want to waste time or crazy money in the Michelin-starred alternatives, and the lounge has the right kind of seating. I guided Annie to a table where she had a soft black two-seat sofa thing to sit on, and I was round the corner of the table rather than across from her. It was nearly 8 o'clock and Chinese people eat early, but fortunately there were still a fair few customers; I didn't want the undivided attention of all the serving staff. We ordered a glass each of wine, and grilled fish for me and a chicken steak for Annie, and I leant back and looked at her. She had only done her blouse up two-thirds of the way: you couldn't quite see enough cleavage to be sure that she was braless, but if you were within five yards then you would know anyway because her breasts were full enough to shape the material and her nipples were dark enough to show against the white of the blouse. She sat with her legs folded to one side beneath her, knees pointing away from me and bum towards me, and she was the only woman in the building as far as I was concerned. Even the amused expression on the face of the waitress who served us, as she bent low enough to see sideboob, smell sex all over us, and realise that I could certainly see up the back of Annie's skirt from my chair, hardly registered.

Annie and I, meanwhile, hardly spoke. When she lifted her glass, sometimes she used that hand to cover her other hand slipping inside her blouse to pick up a little of my arse-taste from her tit, and brush it onto her tongue. Once I took a teaspoon, breathed on it for a bit of warmth and wiped the smooth back of it over as much of her panties as I could reach, and put it into my mouth like a child with a spoonful of syrup.

We had small pastries for dessert, after which she reached to touch my hand and said "Nigel. Give waitress tip, one hundred yuan."

That's eleven pounds -- nothing on top of the room and meal, but still: nobody tips in China. The waitress wouldn't know what I was up to. I didn't know what Annie was up to, either, but I trusted it would be good. I got the money out, caught the waitress's eye and paid for the meal by card, then put the money in her hand. Of course she tried to refuse it, and looked at Annie in a silent plea to explain to this uncouth Westerner how to behave.

"Qing yuanliang a. Jintian shi dui women lai shuo, qingzhuri." Annie picked up the small jug of cream that had come with the pastry she had ordered, leant back a little, poured it over her breasts both inside and outside her blouse, took my hand and steered me briskly past the gobsmacked woman and out of the room.

"Wow, Annie, what did you say to her?"

"I say, sorry, please forgive, today is special day for us."

"Pretty special for her now. She'll have a story to tell."

"I think, I only spill a little on floor. One hundred yuan is enough."

We took the lift back up to our room. On the next floor above the lounge where we had eaten, two businessmen got in. Annie stood against the rear wall, holding my hand, and using her other hand to scoop up a finger of cream from her cleavage and suck it off. The men stared; I whispered in Annie's ear. Our floor was first. As the lift stopped, I nodded at Annie, and she dipped the index fingers of both her hands this time into the creamy valley, turned sideways as we walked past the businessmen, and put a sticky finger on each man's lips. One sucked, the other let her smear it on him like lipstick. We exited and the doors closed behind us.

"Do you think, they think it is your come?"

"Oh! Fucking hell." It hadn't even occurred to me. Obviously when they tasted it there was no such possibility, but before? "I think they might not have let you do it if they thought that, they must have known it was cream. And...so much!" I put my hand at the front of her waist as we reached our room: the cream was soaking into the waistband of the skirt. "It couldn't be come."

I swiped us in. Immediately, Annie kicked off her shoes and began undoing my shirt, kissing down my chest as she went. "You are too clean. I'm all dirty."

I knew my chest probably tasted slightly of piss still, but I stayed quiet. Annie stripped me, then took off her own blouse and scooped up as much cream from it as she could, and took my cock in her hands. She stroked it, covering it in cream, and gently extended each stroke back until she had covered my ballsack, perineum and arsehole in it. I was hard again in no time; Annie was cute, and lusty, and obviously into me, and on top of all of that she was able to have fun and take the lead. She was an absolute rock star, and I knew I wanted her for keeps.

"Better," she said. "Now I clean you."

She flicked at the head with her tongue, and licked narrow lines into the cream down my shaft. As she began to take the whole head into her mouth and tickle my anus with one finger, the window further along the wall lit an idea in my mind. I pulled a handful of her hair, gently, just to bring her to a halt, and when she looked up at me I said simply, "Come over here." I brought her to the window and put her back down on her knees, switched on the tall floor lamp and brought it right beside her, then switched off all the other lights and came back to her. Across the wide street, a line of trees meant that only a few of the rooms in the building opposite would have a view, but that felt fine.

Annie didn't hesitate. She looked straight outside for a couple of seconds, held my cock next to her face, then turned and sank her mouth onto it. She sucked for a minute or so, then brought that finger up to my arse once more and used the cream still all over it to slide in easily. Rhythmically, she pushed in as she slid down, then withdrew to just the fingertip as she sucked up, and kept that up for a while until I began to feel too close to orgasm.

"Stop," I said, "stop, Annie; too good. I don't want to come again yet. Annie, do I taste good with cream?"

"Very good." Kissing my cock again.

"How about here?" I turned round so I was facing away from her, still sideways on at the window, bent my knees a bit and dragged a nearby tea-table closer so I could lean my arms on it.

"People over there will excited," Annie said -- but she didn't mind. She put her hands either side of my crack, spread me open, and kissed my hole. Her tongue touched it, and I felt it make tiny circles on the skin right around the opening. It was divine.

"Don't worry," I assured her. "That's a diplomats' compound, they probably do this for breakfast. They won't be excited until we fetch those guys from the lift earlier and their wives and have a real party here."

Annie lifted her face out of my arse. "No! I don't want anyone else. Only you, Nigel."

"I was joking! I don't, either. You were so sexy putting cream from your tits on their lips, but I don't want to see them again. Annie, don't stop, I love your tongue inside my..."

"Inside your shithole," she finished immediately, and put it back there, pumping right inside this time, and the sensations inside me as she licked and probed were dizzyingly good. She kept my cheeks apart as her tongue teased me, poking deeply then lightly, sometimes screwing and sometimes jabbing. Occasionally, irregularly, her tongue slipped out and her finger slid firmly in, fucked me six or seven strokes, then was replaced again. "I get wet," she said simply, on one of these times. It was a stunning rimjob.

I recalled vaguely that she had said even before dinner, even before we had pissed on each other, than I was not empty back there, and I could feel it was true. Well...she was sure to mention it if she wanted to. Lick, poke, suck.

After a few minutes the combination of pleasure and a no-longer-hard cock was impossible to bear -- a rimming is amazing but it never makes me hard -- and even Annie's tongue surely could do with a rest. "Annie, let's swap," I said. "Let's give the audience a sight of your arse." We stood up; I fetched the tube of lubricant I had bought that afternoon and put it on a chair within reach, and two pillows to put on the tea-table for her to rest on, and Annie faced into the room and took off her skirt. I put my hand up between her legs to feel her, and no wonder she had exhibited such brazen behaviour since dinner. The wetness of her knickers was not only the piss-soaking from before, but fresh pussy nectar as well. I couldn't wait any longer, and pulled them off her, bent her over the table, and rubbed myself along her slit. It hardened me almost instantly, and I pushed into her sopping cunt. Annie cradled her head on her folded arms, resting on the pillows on the table, and her breasts swang underneath her as her pussy enveloped me. I reached down and brushed her nipples back and forth, and she moaned into the pillow.