Proust & Annie at the Four Seasons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The darkness of the crack above where my pole was sliding in and out tempted me. "You look incredibly sexy. I need," I slapped her arse, "to fuck your arsehole." Annie moaned louder. I slapped her, left and right, and her crack widened slightly; slowing down my thrusts I picked up the lubricant and squeezed a tablespoonful out onto her hole. Overkill, considering how much pussy-juice I was covered in already, but just in case. I pushed inside her shithole with one finger and then two, spreading the lube all around her hole and inwards, and carried on stretching her cunt with my cock. "Look outside," I said. "They can see you with your pussy and your arse filled up. They know my fingers can feel my cock moving inside you. Make sure they can see you let me into your arsehole." I withdrew my cock from her and covered that in lube too, and pressed my glans up against her tighter opening.

Annie relaxed right on cue, and it went in with no more difficulty than finding first gear -- and straight away I realised she was full too. I am blessed with a good size erection, and even then it is rare to actually feel a woman's turds during an arse-fucking. They naturally get forced away, and many girls prefer to empty themselves out in advance anyway, and on top of that the cockhead is a lot less sensitive than a finger if you're circumcised, like I am. But Annie, of course, hadn't worried about being fully packed since I had dirtied my finger inside her earlier, and her rectum was now so crammed that on every plunge I could feel the head and the top of my shaft smearing alongside her shit, and before long I could see that my shaft was becoming streaked brown.

It is delightful to feel a woman come while in her arse. Annie was now emitting a constant low cry, and I reckoned she was not far off. I put my thumb in her pussy and pressed my fingers against her clit and the sides, and an initial spasm went through her. Fucking her arsehole more deeply, and moving my hand in and over her pussy more strongly, I felt her shake, and I knew what would put her over the edge. "You're making my cock so dirty, Annie. I'm so glad you said you were going to suck it after I fucked your dirty shithole. Your sexy hole is full of shit and I'm fucking it." She was getting louder and actually biting the pillow as she cried. "You're the best, dirtiest fucking girl ever. Fuck me, fuck me, come on me!"

Finally Annie's whole body shook in climax, and I had to hold her round her waist to stop the table digging into her tits and her ribs, even with the pillows.

I knew she was loving the feeling of a doubly-full rear end as she came, and I really didn't want to pull out either. Her PC muscle was still giving me nice squeezes as her orgasm only slowly tailed off, for one thing, and for another I didn't want to unplug her hole until she definitely had better control. I stayed, no longer thrusting, holding her.

After a while, Annie's body stopped shuddering, and I very slowly allowed her anus to push me out. She let out a brief "Oh!" as the head popped through the tightest part, as she suddenly had to close herself up, but she did it safely. I put one arm behind her knees and the other around the pillows and her chest, carried her over to the bed and laid her down, closed the curtains and lay down on my back next to her.

Two or three minutes later, Annie half-rolled over to face me. "Do you do this with all women?"

I knew what she meant -- was she the very first? I really wanted to be completely honest but decided I would have to compromise. "No, Annie. I've had anal sex, mm, quite a few times, but never like this. I had a girl pee on me once, just in the shower, but never right in my mouth like you. I've never been with a girl who liked tasting herself as much as you. But it's more, it's not just that, it's more that...you're so exciting. You're intelligent and fun, you don't just let me do things to you."

"Because..." she stopped, looking unsure. "Because..." she climbed onto me, dropped her head and murmured onto my chest, "...I love you." A short giggle escaped her, but she kept her face down. I stroked her hair and her back, and without thinking bent forward and kissed the top of her head: "I love you too."

She lifted her head at that, and kissed me, just for five seconds, on the lips. Then she pulled away, and said "Something else I never do, but I want do for you." She crawled off to the side of me and picked up my semi-stiff cock. "Look, Nigel." The floor lamp's light was enough: those brown streaks of shit were still there.

"I bet it tastes good," I said.

"You find out," Annie replied. She held my cock standing, lowered her mouth around it as deeply as she could, sucked up once and came back to kiss me. Then she turned again, licked up along the shaft this time, came back and gave me an aggressive French kiss, swirling her tongue around in my mouth. For a third time she turned, and this time she lifted her leg and knelt with her groin over my face. Above and below her arsehole, wet brown smudges beautified her skin.

"I was right," I said; "it is good." I could taste the fruity bitterness that her tongue had brought to me, and I wanted more. "Sit down."

Annie sat gently down, and her arsehole landed on my mouth. I licked, with the whole flat of my tongue, all over and around, while she sucked away on my pole. We cleaned each other like that until the taste was all that remained.

Somehow, cleaning each other made me feel like a shower. I suggested it to Annie, and we went together. We soaped ourselves, enjoying the sensual but more controlled touching as I washed her face, breasts and crotch and she my face, chest and cock; towelled ourselves dry and fell into bed. It wasn't late, but we were tired.

"Nigel, tell me. You really, really, never did that?"

"Which?"

"A woman taste your penis, after it in her anus."

She was regressing to the words she had known before today, and it was cute. "Never. Or, at least," I tried again to be as honest as I could, "never, like, straight away. Maybe once, twenty minutes later, after it was in her pussy too." I knew that might be a discussion topic, but pretended it was nothing, and continued, "anyway, not while it was...you know...that dirty."

Annie pretended not to know. "What dirty?"

I played. "You know...like just now."

"Say it."

"Okay. No other woman ever let me put my hard penis in her anus while it was full of shit, then..." I was breathing harder for some reason, "...then fuck her so that my penis got her shit all over it, then after I took it out, looked at all the shit patches on it, and put the whole thing in her mouth..." I could barely talk now. My throat felt constricted, my lungs felt smaller. "...in her mouth, and sucked and licked all her own shit into her mouth, kissed me to give some of it to me, and then swallowed it."

I paused and watched Annie's face. She kept a poker face for three seconds, then smiled a huge grin. "Good! Only I do that for you."

"And have you ever done it before?"

"I told you, I never do it even with finger."

"But you must have touched yourself there."

"Where?"

All right, I got it. Clarity; no euphemisms. "You must have touched your anus when you masturbated sometimes."

"Yes. I put my own finger in, and taste it. But no man ever do it."

We snuggled, touching each other. "Have you ever put your finger in a man's arsehole before?"

"No. Only touched outside."

"What did you think of it?"

Annie giggled again. "Very sexy. So hot inside. I would like to fuck it."

"Even when it was dirty?"

She pinched my nipple. "Especially when it was dirty. I fuck it with, with rubber thing..."

"A dildo."

"Yes. I fuck it with dildo, and if it become dirty, we taste it."

She kissed me again, and that is all I remember of that conversation, because soon we were asleep.

It was a bit early to sleep really; we were sex-tired, not really sleepy. When I awoke, the floor lamp was still on and my phone said 00:30. Annie was half under the duvet, one leg over one of mine, on her side. I had slept facing up, which I don't usually, and I had dreamt a disquieting dream where I was back in boyhood and could not find, as I ran around the streets in misery, a girl a couple of years older whom I had had a crush on.

I rolled a little, trying not to disturb Annie, and put one hand on her bum. It was warm and comforting. It's not a hard dream to interpret: even Proust could do that kind, although he might have picked up hints from Freud: "What names beings take in dreams can fool us. The one we love is to be known only by the force of the pain we feel." I was coming so strongly under Annie's spell that I was already fearing losing her.

I must have squeezed her too hard, unless she was already awake; she reached round behind her and took my hand, and placed my finger on her anal bud. Since our shower, it was clean and tight. I tickled it and pressed against it, but my own was starting to be of more concern. I sat up.

"Hmm?" Annie mumbled. "Where are you going?"

"I have to go to the toilet."

She took my hand again. "Together."

Deja-vu; but this time was a bit different. I nodded, and kept hold of her as she sat up too and got off the bed with me, but I made it clear. "Annie. I have to shit."

She stroked her hand over my arse and lightly down my crack. "Yes. I want to see. Never before."

"I want you to see it."

"After you do, I do."

I kissed her, and walked into the bathroom with her, light-headed yet uncertain. She, on the other hand, seemed to know exactly how this was going to run. She switched the light on, and the room light behind us as well, then propelled me confidently to the bathtub, in the corner.

"On here?" A slightly stupid question perhaps.

"Yes. Easy to see you, also easy to clean."

"Did you come up with this plan in your sleep?"

"No. At dinner, I was thinking this."

"Oh." I was a bit taken aback. At dinner, I had been enjoying the present too much to have thoughts for the future. Annie had not only planned to stun the waitress and fellow guests with cream all over her tits, but also been considering the best way to get a view between my cheeks as I shat for her to see. Wow. But then again, I too had worked out by now what I wanted to happen when it was her turn.

I climbed onto the surround of the bathtub, got my weight solidly on my hands, one each side, and leant back. Annie got in and crouched down in front of me. She lifted my cock, licked a finger on her other hand and looked up at me, smiling. Then she pushed it, just lightly, against my arsehole.

"Do it."

I let those muscles move. I felt my hole open, and realised I could almost see it, above Annie's hand. She pushed her finger in; I saw in her eyes that she had made contact, and then watched her smile grow as a log slid out into her cupped hand. She stared at it, and her other hand rose to her tit and began playing with the nipple without her seeming to notice. I wondered what she would do, since she claimed to have been thinking about this, but perhaps she had not thought all the way. Or perhaps the filthiness and debauched intimacy of holding a man's turd in her hand had just blown her mind. It happens. I was getting higher and higher myself, not just at the sheer depravity, but at the passion and desire between us that underlay it.

I sat down in the tub in front of her, ran my finger along the log from tip to tip and carried on, painting a brown streak up her forearm. "Ohhh..." she breathed quietly, and her fingers on her nipple squeezed and pulled. I repeated it three more times, streaking the sticky mess on my own chest, on her other breast, and on one of her thighs; each time Annie seemed to shake more, and as my finger moved within a couple of inches of her pussy on its last pass she was hardly able to hold her hand steady any more. I kissed her, took the turd and dropped it in the conventional place, and offered her my hand to get out of the tub, which she took. Standing next to it, she looked at her dirty hand, and at herself, then put it against my chest and turned her face up to kiss me again. We kissed wildly, consumed with desire for each other, pressing ourselves together with her shitty hand enclosed. She smeared her hand over my nipples and hers, and then I felt it sliding higher up. Fingertips touched my neck, then my chin; our tongues swirled and Annie's fingers were on our cheeks and she gave a deep groan, and then her index finger was between our mouths and we were kissing it, and each other, and licking each other's lips as our tongue-kiss got more passionate. I put one hand between her legs: Annie was getting wet, and I was getting hard, and I knew how to drive her on.

"Annie," I gasped, breaking the kiss, and fingering her cunt harder, "you need more. You need to taste more. Just like you said. You need to taste my dirty shithole. Then you need to" -- kiss -- "shit" -- kiss -- "on me." I staggered backwards to the bed and lay on my back with my legs hanging over the end. Annie knelt down, pushed my thighs up against my belly, kissed my cockhead and then licked once, powerfully, all the way down it, over my scrotum between my balls, and took her mouth away just as she reached my anus.

With a devilish grin, she said "So dirty!" swirled her tongue deliberately all around her mouth to pick up plenty of spit, opened her mouth wide and planted it over my hole, and licked. And she licked, and licked. After at least a minute, "You taste so good," she said; and kept licking. Her tongue went in, and round, and out, and pressed and pushed and swiped and curled. I loved it, and even though I prefer a woman's taste to my own, Annie was so sexy that I didn't mind at all kissing her again when she finally stopped and came forward. My arsehole was the cleanest it had ever been, probably, and the cleanest part of my whole body. But clean was not on my mind.

"You must need to go," I said. Annie nodded, and stood up to go to the bathroom. "No," I said. I pushed the duvet aside, picked up all four pillows and laid them down together on the bed, and fetched several bathtowels to put on top of them. "Lie down there," I said. Annie did so, her brown-smeared breasts with their stiffened nipples an extra erotic element to her position. I knelt, where she had been moments before, and tongued her pussy gently for a few seconds, before retreating, standing up between her legs, and pushing them back so her anus was raised off the towels and into view.

She looked at me as if asking permission. "Nigel?"

"Annie. I'm so lucky. You've never done this for anyone. Now you're going to let me see you shit. Watch me play with my cock while you do it."

Annie shuffled the pillows so she head was slightly raised and she could see better. I wrapped one hand ostentatiously round my rock-hard cock and let Annie see me jerk, slowly.

"Go on," I said, my eyes fixed on the dark zone under her cunt.

Within two seconds it opened silently, showing the tip of the brown jewel within, and Annie began to shit. Her anus turned from a small, neatly wrinkled slit in the middle of a smudge of coffee-bean brown skin to a shockingly sensual, private, forcefully purple ring, easing out her excrement for me. Still stroking my cock, I caught her first piece in my other hand: a tan, firm, cock-length turd, smooth and hot and sexy. More followed; I let them fall onto the towels, and some went onto the floor. Annie watched herself pushing and me stroking, inches apart; her pussy glistened. I bent to kiss it, and as I did so a brief spray of piss caught me in the face. When my tongue touched her pussy, Annie flexed. "Oh! Fuck! Nigel, fuck me, fuck me! Shit! Fuck me, please!"

I pushed the largest pieces of shit to one side. Some was stuck to her arsehole and some to her legs. I slid into her cunt, careless of all that, and showed her the shit I still held in my hand. "Annie. So crazy to watch you. I loved it. You gave me this," I muttered, and put it in her cleavage. I smeared some on her belly and some over her tits, where my own shit-smear was already. Then I leaned forward, so we were basically fucking in missionary, and we kissed. I took a ping-pong-ball-sized piece of her turd from her chest, and drew it gently upwards over the top of one breast. My heartbeat suddenly seemed like a big bass drum, but surely, surely, I wasn't wrong about what we both wanted. I picked up a second soft clod of her excrement in my other hand and coated her tits more thickly.

"When I put my finger in your arse," I said, "you loved the taste. So did I. So good." I kissed her again, then: "When I fucked your arse, and came out with your shit on my cock, you sucked it clean. You loved it." My nerves were taut, but Annie was writhing in pleasure. Surely this was right. I smeared the first ball of shit across my cheek and kissed her again, then: "Annie. You love tasting things that have been in your arse, don't you." I kissed her again, and touched the turd to her neck, then her cheek, as our tongues snaked over each other; and she rolled her head towards it. I lifted it away, and kissed her lightly, repeatedly, just on the lips. "Annie, what do you want?"

"Nnnnhhh!" Annie lifted her head, looking for it. I held it next to my chin, out of reach, and enjoyed the frenzied movements of her cunt on my bursting cock as she sought the thing that was going to give her release. I was about to give in when she managed to utter "A-a-ah! Sh, sh, shiit!" Her gaze alternated between my eyes and the lump of turd I still held, and she rubbed her hands over her shitty tits, coating herself. "Please! Shit!"

Slowly, I brought the shit-ball above her mouth. Her lips quivered, and I lowered my own mouth until we were both touching it. I let go with my fingers, and our lips met over the nugget of Annie's shit at last.

We kissed, and licked, and let the ball dissolve a bit on our tongues; we chewed and mashed and sucked. Bitter: bitter and exquisite. Annie lost control completely, scratching her nails into my back, biting my lips, and bucking her cunt as an orgasm finally came to her, and the pulsation of her muscles holding on to my cock broke my last resistance too. I slammed into her, my balls banging against her shitty arse-crack and my chest squashing our shit between us, and ejected a hosepipe-strong fountain of come into the depths of her cunt. Annie let some shit dribble out of her mouth, smeared her sticky, messy palms on my back as she held me tightly to her, gave a big swallow and began to cry.

Three-quarters of an hour later, we were reasonably well cleaned up, although your breath and your skin take longer than that - no matter how much toothpaste and soap you use - for the odour to disappear entirely. We slept.

Annie and I spent about two years together; I might tell you more another time. I never can, even now, read certain passages from In the Shadow of Girls in Bloom without images coming to mind of metro-carriage frottage, a cream-soaked bust and Annie's shit-filled mouth on mine.