Prove It!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our taxis arrived at the same time, so we proceeded to get into the line to board the ship together.

"I think I'm ready to take a power nap. I think I got a little more sun than I was planning on getting today" Rachel said as she cheekily looked at her breasts.

"Hey Mitch, John and I were going to hit the buffet area for dinner tonight instead of the formal dining room. Would you like to join us?" Rachel said.

"We have been at tables with people our grandparent's age all week. We could use some conversation from someone closer in age to us," John added.

"Yeah, that would be nice." I replied. "7pm work?"

"Works for us" she said.

I figured I'd head back to my room and take a nap too, right after taking care of the hard-on I'd been sporting for most of the day. As we were boarding the ship however, I ran into a small group of my employees. I introduced them to my cabin neighbors, and we all made small talk as we worked our way up onto the ship. My employees were going to head to the casino for a bit and invited us to go. Rachel and John politely declined, but I figured it would mean more to my employees for me to go than it would for me to knock one out on my own in my cabin before taking a nap. As they turned the other direction Rachel said "see you tonight, big guy" as she slyly winked at me while checking out my crotch. Without my employees seeing her wink there was no reason to explain the name, as at my size, everyone called me 'big guy'.

We got to the casino a couple of minutes later. I really wasn't in the mood to gamble, but knew it would do wonders spending time with co-workers in this environment. We soon found an empty blackjack table, and all but filled the table. Before I knew it we were chatting away having fun and my mind was completely off my dick. Time was also flying. I hadn't been keeping track of time at the table. I'd just been enjoying the evening with some cards and co-workers. I soon realized I was supposed to meet Rachel and John for dinner in less than 30 minutes.

"Shit! Sorry to bail early on you all, but I'm supposed to meet my cabin neighbors for dinner tonight. It turns out his uncle is an fraternity brother of mine that I still do business with and we thought it would be good to catch up," I explained. I don't know why it mattered. I figured if I explained why it would seem less like I was trying to ditch them for the night.

As we said our goodbyes, I had to book it to the other end of the ship to get to my cabin so I could shower off the beach and get dressed for dinner. By the time I got to my room I saw that I had 15 minutes to get ready. No time to bust a quick nut. I quickly took off my shirt and shorts. "Fuck me!" I said aloud. I'd completely forgotten about the damn Speedo I had been wearing since the beach. I quickly took it off and hopped in the shower. I took the Speedo, and rinsed it out. I figured by the time dinner was over, and we got back to our rooms, it would be dry and I could give it back to them.

Fortunately I had just enough time to quickly shower and get dressed before meeting them at 7pm. I was just putting on my shoes when they knocked on my cabin door.

"Ready to go?" John asked.

"Yeah" I said.

We made small talk on our way to the buffet, and throughout dinner. Found out Rachel had had some thoughts on law school prior to meeting John, but when they got serious they figured there wasn't much sense in both of them working on school for the next several years. And she had more interest in food science, so that was her current major. I told them the overview of my schooling and my practice. It was a nice evening. It was interesting getting to know my frat brother's nephew more too. We compared a few stories, and still noted how crazy it was to meet here of all places.

"So... what's your status?" Rachel asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Are you married? Kids?"

"Ah! No, and no. I was married for a couple of years before I decided to go back and do law school. We divorced in my first year."

"What happened, if you don't mind me asking" John interjected.

Hell, he pulled off his wife's bikini and exposed her tits to me this afternoon, so who cares if I mind, I laughed to myself.

"Well, I don't really know. She just said she couldn't wait for me to finish school, and wasn't sure she wanted to be a lawyer's wife. She started going out with an old college roommate at night when I got home from class, and we started seeing each other less and less. Before long she just said she wanted out. I had heard rumors she had switched sides and was now in a relationship with her old roommate, but I try not to believe it."

"So you turned her into a lesbian?" Rachel asked as we walked back to our cabins.

"Rachel! That's not right. You shouldn't have said that" John chided.

"Sorry, Mitch, I didn't mean it that way" she said as we reached the doors to our rooms.

"No worries. I've come to accept we just weren't meant to be, so it's no bother now. Oh! Before I forget I've got your swimsuit you lent me to give back to you. I washed it out in the shower, but obviously I haven't had a chance to launder it yet. I guess I could run it down to the laundry room tonight and have it for you in the morning."

"Don't worry about it, man." John said. "I wasn't too keen on it to begin with, and now that it's rubbed your junk I think its best you keep it."

"Ah. Okay. Well, thanks, I guess. It was nice to get away for the day. Wasn't quite the afternoon I expected, but it was nice to have some company there. You guys have been great to get to know. Can I offer you some drinks to say thanks? I've got a couple more bottles of wine I'm not wanting to take back home with me. I'm thinking if I finished them both off myself I might not make it off the ship in the morning!"

"Thanks. That would be nice." Rachel said. "Besides, your balcony has the view out back that ours doesn't quite have. I'm glad we're back here though," she said with that same devilish look from when we got on the ship, "I just love it in the back!" she purred.

"Uh... well, why don't you guys come on in and make yourself at home? I'll get the wine."

As they made their way to the balcony I grabbed some glasses and the two bottles of wine.

"Shit. Hold on a second, let me grab that stool" I said.

"No need, my friend" John said quickly, "that won't be very comfortable, we can just cozy up on this lounger together. We've got more than enough room. Take the other lounger -- it has gotta be more comfortable than the stool they've got in there."

"Thanks." I replied.

Slowly but surely throughout the night our conversation became more and more personal. Family... life plans... relationships... first experiences... sexual experimentation... the list started to grow. And so did my cock. I'd been exhausted and occupied enough to not really notice during dinner, but now that I stopped to look, Rachel wasn't wearing a bra under her short sundress. It was obvious the way her nipples were tearing at the fabric of her dress. How had I not noticed this all night I asked myself? And from the way she was laying down next to John on the other lounger it seemed like she might not have anything on but the sundress. With as short as it was it didn't take much for it to creep up her leg. As she shifted to the other side I swear I could see her bare pussy.

"Mitch" John said somewhat sharply breaking me out of my haze, "what was your honeymoon like?"

Phew! Thought I was busted for sure. "Well..." I began. "It was... good..."

I'm not sure how much sense my story made, but I think it seemed coherent. I was beginning to lose focus with the combination of everything today. The sun... the heat... the lack of sleep... and now a dress creeping up a sexy ass woman had me losing my usual focus.

"What about you guys?" I asked, deflecting the attention away from me. "How has your honeymoon been?"

"Great!" John said.

"Very nice" Rachel said seductively as she got up for the next bottle of wine.

"That's good. It's a good way to start the rest of your lives together. Or so they say."

"Are you ready for more" she cooed as she bent over to fill my glass. "Uhh... yeah" I stammered as the fabric of her dress pulled away from her tits leaving a clear view of her hard pink nipples.

"And you honey?"

"Yes, please" John quietly said.

As she bent over to pour his drink I knew exactly why he was hushed. What an ass! Definitely nothing under her sundress! Before I knew it, Rachel's bare ass and pussy lips were staring back at me, and then they were gone. I felt the familiar stirring of my cock. Fuck she was fine! She just got better and better the more I got to know her.

"Hey, you're wearing on my legs a bit hun. Mitch, you mind if she sits with you for a minute to give me a break?"

"Uhh... sure... or I could go get the stool" I tried to say, but before I could Rachel was already on my lap. For as confident as I've always been I found my answers getting weaker and weaker. She was mesmerizing. No wonder why she was in charge. She had control. And she knew she had control. I was in trouble. I tried to sit up slightly to hide my erection, but when I did Rachel just slid back further into it. It was obvious to her I was hard, and obvious to me she was working me over.

"So you really turned your ex-wife into a lesbian?" she asked.

"Rachel! That's not fair to ask" John defended.

"Well?" she pushed.

"I... I... I'm not sure. I suppose it could have been me." I weakly replied feeling her weight shift on my hard cock.

"Did you not satisfy her needs?" she pursued as I felt her hand slowly reach back and squeeze my manhood.

"Um... I always thought I did. I don't really know though. I... I just... I don't know..." I couldn't respond. I needed a release. Soon.

"I'll bet you did" she quietly whispered in my ear as I softly moaned.

"Is she starting to weigh on you too now?" John inquired after hearing my audible noise.

"Uh, sorry, what was that?" I asked. I was losing it. "No, I'm okay. Just needed to shift to make some room I suppose." I had to have sounded like a bumbling moron.

"So you weren't able to push her magic buttons then?" Rachel kept pressing.

"I mean... uh... no, I don't think it was because I couldn't take care of her needs." I tried to sound confident, but it was like I was a lost teenager again.

"Prove it!"

"What? What in the hell are you talking about?" I responded.

"Prove it" she demanded again.

I knew the night was getting tense and sexually charged, but she just upped the ante and then some.

"Prove it. Right here. Right now. Prove it!"

Still trying to find a response I just looked back and forth between Rachel and John. "I, uh, fuck, um..."

She seductively whispered in my ear, "We want this. He wants this. He can't get off outside with just me, but he thinks he might be able to watching me with someone else."

"I... um..." I had no words.

"I want this" she quietly cooed, with an extra emphasis on 'I'. "Now!"

"Prove it!" she said one last time forcefully as she stood up from off my lap and my fully hard cock removing her sundress in the process.

Before I knew it Rachel's hands were reaching to undo my shorts. I was now lost in her green eyes and tight little body. She could have asked me to jump off the ship and I would have. I hadn't been this turned on in a long, long time. I was really wishing I had blown a load earlier. No way was I going to last long. As she snaked out my cock, reality set in and I remembered her husband was sitting 5 feet from me. Worryingly I quickly looked in John's direction. He had his own dick out, stroking away as he watched her every move. Immediately I snapped back to Rachel as the warmth of her mouth engulfed my hard dick.

She needed no warm-up. She knew what she was doing, and she was damn good at it. Immediately she was taking the nearly 8 inches of my dick down her throat. I grabbed her by the hair on the back of her hair to help control her pace, and to help push the last remaining amount. She deep throated like a champ! I knew I wasn't going to last.

"Fuck! You have made me so damn horny all day. I'm not going to last long" I warned.

Without saying a word she picked up her pace as she grabbed my balls and started to fondle them gently. I was in ecstasy. I released the back of her head and looked upward. As she felt my balls begin to swell and pull upwards she firmly pulled down on my nutsack gently squeezing my balls. Her other hand now stroking my exposed shaft as she sucked down the head of my cock and continued to pull down on my nuts.

"Mmmmmuuunnngh" was the only noise that came out as shot after shot of hot cum flew out of the head of my dick and straight into Rachel's still sucking mouth. Slowly she released my balls. "Shiiiiiit" I finally was able to say as she gently slowed down, and then quit sucking on my cock. Only then did I look back over to John, who was now covered in his own cum.

"Now then, big guy" my attention was immediately brought back to Rachel. "Time for you to really prove it. Get out of the chair."

I didn't need to be told again. I obeyed. I stood up, and she lowered her naked body onto the lounger. I dropped to the ground and went to work. I slowly started kissing her feet. Lightly sucking on her toes. Gently I made my way up her calf to her inner thigh. Now she was the one beginning to struggle. As one of her hands rubbed her clit the other reached for the back of my head. I pushed her arm away with my hand. As I reached her pussy I softly left a breath and continued up her body. Making a path from her stomach and to her beautiful breasts, I traced up her neck.

After spending some time kissing the back of her ear, I whispered "I'll prove it, and you'll have no doubt" while simultaneously softly brushing her clit with my finger. Immediately I kissed her mouth passionately. As she pushed upward towards me for more I slowly worked back down her body.

By the time my tongue made it to her clit, she was ready. I began working her clit with my tongue while inserting 2 fingers into her pussy. It only took a few light strokes and she was bucking in the lounger in the throws of orgasm screaming out in passion. It seemed I wasn't the only one who was sexually on edge all day. As her orgasm and panting began to subside, I stood up and effortlessly picked her up, taking her over to the balcony railing. I faced her towards the railing in front of me.

I bit her ear I said "now I'm going to fuck you, and this is what you'll remember most about your honeymoon." She began to turn around to look at John for the first time since sucking my cock, but dropped her head as soon as she felt the tip of my dick at the entrance to her pussy. In one smooth stroke I slid in part way, teasing her velvety pussy. As I entered, I felt her body spasm again as another orgasm hit. I held my cock in place until she stopped.

"Fuck me! Please just fuck me now!!! I need this." she begged. I put her arms on the railing for support and told her to hold on. I reached up and grabbed her left tit with one hand and the back of her hair with the other and buried my cock deep in her pussy. I started fucking her with everything I had. This wasn't going to be a slow love making session. This was a fuck session with her husband watching. As I tweaked her nipple she moaned with pleasure. With every grunt, and every moan, my orgasm came closer and closer. I released her tit and hair and grabbed onto her hips. I began thrusting with everything I had. My giant frame dwarfing her small-framed body making my cock look much bigger than it was. From my vantage point it looked like she might split in half. I had never felt more confident in my dick.

It hadn't been that long since I had last cum, and I knew I wasn't going o last much longer this time. I wasn't going to waste this opportunity though, so I fucked Rachel with everything I had. When I felt the familiar strain in my balls I pulled my cock out of her pussy, spun her around, and pushed her to her knees. For the second time tonight I came, unleashing what I had left over her face and tits.

I pushed my spent dick to her mouth, which willingly opened to clean me up. Slowly she sucked my cock dry, and then collapsed onto the empty lounger. I quickly stepped into my cabin to grab a towel to clean up, not even having acknowledged John in the previous 30 minutes or so. I grabbed the towel and returned to the balcony. Since this was apparently for him too, I threw the towel to him and told him to clean her up first, and then clean himself up as needed.

When he had finished cleaning her up he sat back in the lounger and cleaned him-self up. I moved Rachel over and laid back in the lounger next to her and said, "Well? She didn't leave for a lack of my trying, did she?"

"That was so fucking hot," John chimed in, now seemingly being nothing but an interruption. "That's exactly what we wanted! I came 3 times watching."

Ignoring him I asked again, looking directly into Rachel's green eyes this time, "So was it me? Or have I passed the test?"

"I'd have to say it wasn't you, but to be completely sure you still have one more hole to service to prove it."

12