Prove It and Fuck Me!

Story Info
Prelude part 2.
4k words
4.33
2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new resolution gave Ashley the strength to endure the whole day without further incidents. She even managed to have lunch with Shepard and Tali, smiling and small talking with her friends with no trace of jealousy or anything like that. The engineer-turned-admiral was now the quarian councilor, but unlike the commander, she didn't scold her friend for snapping at the asari one but instead stood in her defense. When it comes to cooperating with aliens, the two women were closer to each other than to the commander.

But it was then, now Ashley was about to get going and was checking herself in the mirror. After the War, she returned to her previous hairstyle, but for tonight she got her hair loose and straightened, which together with heavy makeup - pitch black around the piercing eyes and crimson red on the full lips - made her look both pretty and a little slutty. What was perfect given her plans for the evening.

Next, her eyes wandered to her body, and damn - she had to admit, she was hot. Like Vega - although she didn't like that comparison at all - she was a soldier and kind of a gym freak, and together those two things made her body fine as hell. She was tall and slim, although not too slim - she definitively retained her womanly curves in addition to visible muscles. Especially her long legs and flat midriff were impressive - she could probably break a melon with her tights and you could bounce a penny from her six-pack. All of it was accompanied by big breasts and round ass, currently confined in black, skimpy lingerie.

When she finished checking herself out, she reached out and took the dark-blue dress from the bed. She slipped into it, feeling the silky material pleasurably sliding against her dark, creamy skin. The dress was a tight fit, with the bottom reaching to the half of her tights, and on the top showing a generous amount of cleavage. She didn't wear any jewelry except for a silver necklace - she didn't know in whose bed she'll end the night and didn't want to lose anything in an unfamiliar apartment or hotel room.

"Damn, girl, you look fuckable as hell!" Ashley complimented herself when she completed all preparations. She swirled around, looking at herself from all angles, and applying the last-minute fixes here and there. It had been a long time since she put so much effort into her look, and was really content with the results - shaved, dressed, and perfumed she believed she could seduce everyone. The only thing missing was the pill and she quickly corrected that, swallowing previously prepared med which made her infertile and invulnerable to all known STDs for the next 12 hours. Cheers to modern medicine and its impact on random hookups!

Now, she was ready. Nodding to her reflection, she took a deep breath and exited her room. In the dining room, there were still some people and when they saw her, they smiled and some even complimented her look. One voice was way louder than the others. It was James'. Of course.

"Damn, girl, you look fuckable as hell!" The fact that he used exactly the same words as her didn't escape her attention. Were they really so similar? "Do you need a bodyguard or something?"

"I'm going out," Ashley answered, not revealing any details. "Alone." She wasn't some defenseless princess. She was an Alliance soldier and a Spectre, and it stung her that he tried to treat her otherwise.

"Let me at least walk you to the elevator. I'm going to the CIC anyway." Not waiting for her answer, he stood up from the table and joined her.

"I was serious, you know. You really look fuckable as hell." He told her when they were alone in the elevator. Luckily, he didn't try to grope her or threaten her in any other way. Maybe he was afraid of being slapped by her again, but he was surprisingly decent.

"Thank you."

"If you want some sexy action, you don't need to go anywhere, y'know? I'm ready to provide you with some good fucking. Even here and now, in this elevator, if you want."

Ashley signed, feeling the rage boiling in her again.

"And here you are, back to your old dicky self. You're a huge prick, you know that?"

"Yep, but I'm a huge prick the ladies love. You too, you just don't know it yet."

"Never in this or future life. Fuck you, Vega. I plan to have a good night tonight, and I don't need your shit."

Luckily, the ride was now completed, and the elevator door opened, allowing Ash to storm out without giving James a second look. He gave her one though, admiring her shapes when she moved away to the exit. Smiling, he fixed his semi-hard cock in his pants and went to the cockpit, planning to talk Joker into some poker game. Maybe he could even convince him to use his sexy robotic girlfriend as a bet?


At the same time, Ashley left the ship and went to a taxi stop. There was one red skycar there and she approached it.

"Are you free?" She asked the driver, a salarian.

"Sure, hop in", he responded, sounding more cheerful than he looked. "Where to?"

Just now Williams realized that she didn't know. She hadn't been going out for ages - which Vega reminded her about this morning - and even if she had known some Citadel clubs back in the days, she wasn't sure if they were still standing after the Reapers hijacked the station. The Keepers did an amazing job rebuilding both the Presidium and the Wards, but even they couldn't perform miracles.

"Take me to some good club", she decided to trust the cabbie. "With a bar, a dance floor, and a lot of people. But classy people, not some hobo drunks or pervs."

"I know just the place." The salarian nodded and started the engine. A mere minute later the cab joined the stream of sky cars going in all directions, taking their drivers and passengers to their destinations.

I wonder how many of them would fuck tonight. A sudden thought appeared in Ashley's mind. She will certainly be one of them!

The ride was shorter than she expected, given how the docks were set on the outskirts. It seemed that the driver chose a club built not too deep into the Presidium - the popular location for sure, but not as much to be overcrowded.

Thanking the driver and setting the tab, Ashley got off the vehicle and looked at the entrance to the club - she knew it immediately by a bright blue sign displaying its name: The Wonderwall. Williams quickly scanned the crowd before it and was relieved when her trained eyes didn't spot anyone drunk, drugged, or behaving inappropriately. Most of the people were younger than her, but she also saw some of her age or even older.

The queue to the club was quite long, easily reaching the corner of the building, but Ashley didn't plan on waiting in line. Instead, she confidently walked right to the doors. After all, she was a Spectre, and that came with multiple privileges, such as being able to freely enter any building in the Council space. One swing of her omni-tool against the bouncer's and she was in.

Firstly, she found herself in the short, quiet corridor with the cloakroom on the side, but she didn't stop there and instead went to the main hall right away. There, she was immediately bathed in loud, energetic music, and colorful blinking lights flickered before her eyes. The room just vibrated with energy, and she felt it on her skin and bones.

Feeling excited, she swept her eyes around, checking her surroundings. On her left side was a long, semicircular counter, and behind it, all kinds of alcohol were displayed, creating a colorful display. On her right the tables were set, some of them intended for standing and drinking, some for sitting and discussing. A dance floor filled the rest of the hall and was full of people dancing and having a good time.

Oh, how she missed that, she realized!

Ashley turned left and went for the bar, swaying her body to the music. In her form-fitting dress, she had no problem attracting the bartender, and she quickly opened the tab and ordered her first drink. It was light and sweet, the perfect combination for the night which was supposed to end with her having a good fuck. After all, she didn't want to lose all control and get home with someone totally random, and she wanted her lips and tongue to taste good.

Not only the bartender quickly took an interest in her, but also other men. After all, who could ignore the beautiful, sexy half-Latino woman leaning onto the counter and sipping her sweet drink, being clothed in a form-fitting blue dress which perfectly showed her big boobs, round ass, and long, toned legs?

The first contestant appeared the second she tasted her drink.

"H-hey, may I buy you another one?", he nervously asked and Ashley checked him out. He was shorter than her and a little overweight, but she liked his curly blonde hair.

"Sure, why not?" She decided to give him a chance. "I'm Ashley, by the way."

He shook her hand and she felt his palm was all sweaty.

"I-I know. We very briefly met a few years back on the Citadel. I'm Eddie Lang."

Ashley couldn't remember the name at all, but she chose not to show that.

"And what are you up to these days, Eddie?"

"I'm still in C-Sec. What about you, are you still in Shepard's crew?"

"Yes..." She answered, a little uncertain.

"So please, tell me..."

For the next 10 minutes or so Ashley remained in a state of utter shock, as the only thing Eddie was interested in was Shepard. He asked her multiple questions about the commander, ranging from his military and Spectre status to his health, to the status of his relationship. Finally, she had enough and excused herself to the restroom. When she was back, Eddie luckily wasn't there - maybe he saw Garrus somewhere in the crowd?

Seriously, man? Ashley thought. You had a shot with me - someone way beyond your league - and you decided to waste it on Shepard? She wasn't alone for long though. How could she, looking like a million credits? She couldn't even order another drink, and someone was already offering.

For the next hour, Ash talked and drank with multiple men (and a few women). Tall and short, lean and muscular, blondes and brunettes; all kinds of people tried their shot with her and who knows - maybe take her home tonight? Not only humans approached her, but turians, salarians, krogans, and of course asari too. The aliens she politely declined - not for some xenophobic reasons, but simply because she wanted some unrestricted fun and cross-species intercourses were always more complicated - but everyone else had a chance with her.

Soon, she decided that talks and drinks were not enough and she hit the dance floor. Having more than a couple of drinks made her lose some inhibitors and she unashamedly moved with the music: jumping up and down, swaying her hips, and waving her hands. Being in the crowd, having multiple people around, all having fun and being connected by loud sounds around them, she felt more alive than ever. That's why she didn't protest when one or another man approached her and took her in his arms to dance with her, hot bodies colliding in energetic movement.

But despite her popularity, no man Ashley liked enough for the next step. She was neither a prude nor a virgin, but she didn't want to take the man she didn't feel 100% attracted to to the bed, even if she was still sure that she wanted to get laid tonight. When she was at the bar again, considering if she should lower the expectations, she felt a light tap on the shoulder.

"Major Williams?" She heard a soft-spoken question. She turned back and felt her legs weaken.

The man standing behind her was gorgeous. He was tall (easily 6'4'', maybe even 6'5'') and lean, with wide shoulders and a slim waist, dressed impeccably in a grey suit and a pink shirt. His handsome face was topped by black hair and bottomed by stubble, and he had a killer smile on it.

"I'm off duty now, so it's Ashley." Despite butterflies in her abdomen (and lower!), she didn't lose her edge. "And you are...?"

"Off duty too. Operations Chief Schreiber. Pablo, I mean", he answered. "Sorry, I should've started differently. But I wasn't sure if you were you, and was nervous in case you were."

"I don't bite, you don't need to be nervous." Ashley began to sound more flirty. "Anyway, how do you know me?"

"You're kidding, right? Every Alliance soldier knows you. Your story is an inspiration for lots of us."

"How so?" It was Shepard who was the Alliance mascot, not her! It felt good to hear that though, especially after her talk with Lang, who cannot stop inquiring about the commander.

"How not so! See how much you've achieved!", Pablo exclaimed and started counting down. "An ordinary soldier - without biotics or something I mean - surviving both the geth and the collectors' attacks, being one of those who caught a rogue Spectre, becoming a Spectre herself, and playing an important role in winning the Reapers War. Like I said, inspirational!"

"That's really sweet of you", Ashley responded. "Maybe you can tell me more about me being awesome over the drink? My treat!"

And this was how it started. Another half an hour Ashley spent with Pablo at the bar, talking with him and sharing stories - her stories, not Shepard's. His stories too, as he turned out to be a former Alliance soldier, now a private contractor (thus his nice clothes and manners), who himself saw a lot of action and was eager to share. For that whole time, Ashley was constantly eyeing him out, basking in his handsome face, deep eyes, and toned body. On more than one occasion she caught him doing the same - his eyes lingered on her generous cleavage and big boobs pushing on the fabric of the dress or slipped onto her legs, visible from the half of her tight to her elegant shoes. The erotic tension was in the air, and she was now sure: this was a man who will be taking her home tonight and fucking her silly. So she made everything to show him how well he was doing. She was playing with her hair, biting her lower lip, and laughing at all of his jokes, while also touching him occasionally.

Suddenly she heard a familiar tune from the beginning of the 21st century: Shut Up And Dance by Walk The Moon.

"Oh, I love this song!" She exclaimed truthfully. "Come on!" Like a girl in the song, she took his arm and dragged him to the dancefloor.

Oh my, he's a great dancer too! His very first movement already showed his skills in that area. He didn't lose the note, dancing perfectly to the rhythm and she danced with him, enjoying the energetic tone of the song and jumping like crazy.

The next song completely changed the tone. Clearly asari in origin, it was smooth and sensual, and Ashley decided to make her final assault. Coming very close to Pablo, she ran her hand along his body, starting from his shoulder to his chest and belly, to finally his legs when she seductively crouched in front of him. Still enjoying the feeling of hard muscles under his clothing, she gets back to the standing position, this time sliding her hands along his rock-hard ass. He reacted faultlessly, catching her arms, turning her around, and pulling her tightly against himself, her toned back to his muscular chest. Together they swayed to the music, her ass sliding along his crotch, when she felt the forming bulge - not too big, but they were just starting after all. Yet she didn't want to wait.

"Tell me, Pablo", she said, leaning her head against him, bringing her lips close to his ear. "Would you like to take it somewhere private?" She almost added "for some good hard fucking", but she wanted to at least try to be a lady.

He didn't respond. He just took her hand and led her out of the dancefloor.


They didn't however make it to exit. She was too much into him. Too much into finally having sex Vega could envy her. Why was she suddenly thinking about him?

It doesn't matter. She told herself, swinging the restroom door open. I'm with Pablo now, and we're gonna fuck!

Leaning into the former soldier, she pulled him into their first kiss, their lips smashing against each other, but with no tongue involved. She was more passionate than ever, to the point he had trouble keeping up with her.

"Ash, you're so damn sexy", he panted out when she dragged him to the empty stall, kicking the door open before locking them up and throwing herself on him again.

"You're not too bad yourself", she responded, her hands wandering all over him. "We're so gonna fuck now."

"Wait", he unexpectedly said. "Now? Here?"

"Why do you think I've dragged you to the restroom? To take a piss together?" She answered, a little frustrated. "Now shut up and kiss me."

He did as he was told, but still didn't use his tongue - and also denied hers the entrance to his mouth!

"Oh, Pablo!" She moaned, wanting to fire him up. Maybe he just needed more time? But she didn't, she wanted sex now! Taking his shirt near the gap, she pulled hard, opening it brutally and making buttons fly everywhere.

"Hey, what are you...", he started, but she silenced him with another kiss. His pecs and abs really were impressive. She clawed at them, enjoying the feeling of his rock-hard muscles.

"Oh, Pablo!", she moaned again and reached for his pants zipper. "I want your cock so bad! Give it to me!"

Panting from lust, she opened his pants and put her hand in, cupping his dick through his boxers. It was smaller than she expected, maybe five inches long (she hoped for at least two more!), but it didn't stop her from jerking him off through the fabric.

"Ash, oh, Ash!" She finally got a reaction from him. "Slow down, girl! Slow down, I'm gonna...!"

Suddenly he closed his eyes and his body stiffened. Then, Williams felt his cock twitching, and next his boxers were suddenly wet.

"You... You've cummed?" She looked at her wetted hand, though the ejaculation was far too small to really drench the fabric. "But... but I've just started! It wasn't even a minute!"

"I'm sorry, Ash, I'm so sorry." Pablo's face was all red. "I should've told you. But you were so much into it, I so hoped it would be different this time. We can try again tomorrow..."

"WHAT?" Ashley almost yelled in anger and frustration. "So here I am, wanting... not, needing... a long hard fuck, and you suddenly telling me that you have a small, weak dick?"

"Ouch. And I didn't know you wanted sex so bad."

"Are you kidding me? What would I do in the club, dressed like this and with this kind of makeup?" She pointed at herself. "You thought I wanted friendship?"

"I'm... I'm sorry I made you feel that way."

"Oh gosh, this is what you have to say? I'm here, throwing shit at you, and you can't even stand for yourself? Ah, men. You two are exactly the same, lots of promises and poor execution."

Without saying goodbye, she stormed out of the restroom, leaving Pablo there and never looking back. If she would, she might see him leaving the restroom and being approached by a cute asari. Then, she might hear him confessing his issue to her, and her laughing and responding that her species doesn't even need physical contact for sex, so it doesn't matter at all. And then they left the club together, not too long after Ashley.


Williams' ride back to the ship wasn't too pleasant. She was furious. Furious at James, for how he was in general. Furious at Pablo, for not giving her what she wanted. Furious at herself, for how she treated him.

Well, he's an ex-Alliance. Maybe my contacts would be able to find him, and then I'll be able to apologize.

Feeling a little calmer, but still horny like hell (all the booze, dancing, and a quick yet intense encounter in the restroom made her like that) she entered the ship, only a handful of people still aboard. Unfortunately, there was one person she didn't want to meet again among them, leaning on one of the tables.

12