Prove It and Fuck Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, look who's back!", James exclaimed the moment she entered the dining room he alone occupied. "Isn't that our party girl? How did it go, princess?"

"I had a great time", she smiled and lied, but he wasn't deceived.

"Oh, come on, I'm not your father to buy that. Although I can be your daddy if you want."

"You wish, asshole." She wanted to win this round so badly. "I met someone. We drank, we danced, and we had sex in the restroom." She figured the best lies were always based on the truth.

"Oh, and who was this mysterious man? The turian councilor?"

"Har har, very funny. If you have to know, he was a soldier. Tall, handsome, muscular. The perfect man..." When Ash finished that description, she almost gasped when the realization hit her. Yes, she was describing Pablo. But the description would fit James as well. Was that it? Was I attracted to Pablo only because he was so much like Vega? The thought appeared in her mind and she tried to kill it immediately. She couldn't and it only made her angrier.

"You're lying." James saw right through her. "If he were the perfect man, you wouldn't be here. You would be at his place, taking his cock into all your holes, screaming in pleasure and begging him to fuck your even more."

Ashley clenched her fist, feeling her temperature rising. Vega was insolent and rude, but the image he was painting was hot as hell.

"But I believe you that you met someone and that you took him to the restroom." Vega continued, surprising her with the truthfulness of his insight. "But it wasn't like you wanted. I bet he had a small penis or cummed before the main course."

"Yes, you're right, ok?" Ashley snapped. "Yes, he had a small dick, and yes, he cummed prematurely. But I know why you figured it out." She grinned mischievously, preparing her final blow. "Because you're just the same. You walk around with your killer smile and your gorgeous body, deceiving women, promising them a long hard fuck." Her voice level raised with every word. "But when she falls for you and you two end up alone, she discovers all your flaws and your lack of sexual prowess, and she has to make her fake moan exaggerated for you to feel good about yourself." She yelled, thinking about his last night with Miranda.

"Oh, honey, you clearly mistook me for your today's catch." James didn't seem to bother at all with her invectives. "He was a pale copy, I'm the real deal. I can fuck you all night long and do it better than any of your past boyfriends."

Ashley couldn't think straight. She was so furious, so horny, and he pushed all of her buttons.

"Then prove it, asshole!", she yelled semi-consciously. "Prove it and fuck me!"

The room fell silent after that.

12