Providence Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, I love her so much, he thought.

Don patted his shoulder and he nodded in acknowledgement.

As she reached him, it was all he could do not to take her and kiss her immediately.

Aaron started. "We are here today to celebrate the union of Isaac Praetor and Mari Foster..."

---------

Isaac planned the honeymoon and had one more surprise for Mari. As the view of the guests in the rearview mirror diminished, Mari sighed in her seat. Isaac lifted up her hand and kissed it.

"Are you ready, baby?" he asked.

"You... you've never called me that before," she quipped.

"I've been impatient to call you that ever since I saw you. And besides, you're ignoring my question," he smiled.

"Ready for what?" she asked.

"Being married to me. It's a pain, but it's got its perks too," he answered, winking at her.

That elicited a laugh from Mari. "Well, I hope you're ready too, buddy, 'cause I'm sure you'll be saying that about me too."

"Where are we going, anyways?" she asked.

"You'll see. Your bags are packed in the back seat already. Just relax," he assured her.

"Babe, I can't take any more surprises. You've been incredible, planning the whole thing. I don't know if I can be surprised anymore," she replied.

"I've still got a few tricks up my sleeve," he winked.

"Really, babe. You deserve the world. You've made me feel whole again, and it's going to take my whole life to show you how much I love you," he finished.

"Stop, Isaac! You're making me so curious now and I don't want to ruin it!" she joked.

Thirty minutes later, they pulled into the valet section of a large, opulent hotel. Isaac handed the valet his keys and stepped out to help the bellboy with their overnight bags. Then, opening the passenger door, he held out his hand to her.

Both of them stepped into the lobby of the hotel and made their way to the reception desk. She marveled at the architecture of the lobby and the expansive space.

The concierge greeted them with a warm smile. "Mr. and Mrs. Praetor? Good evening. Welcome to The Sylvan. You are already checked in and your room is waiting for you. Mark here will show you the way."

They followed Mark to the elevator and waited as he punched the floor keys. Mari saw the lights go up, up, up, and wondered how long it would take to get to their room. As she finished the thought, the light rested on the top floor and the door opened. Mark led them to the door at the end of the hallway.

"Here you go, sir, ma'am. Thank you for staying with us at The Sylvan," Mark said.

Isaac tipped him and Mark hurried away. Isaac turned the key in the door and stepped inside to hold the door open for Mari.

"Welcome to your home for the night, baby," he said as he gestured inside.

Whoa, she thought. They were on the penthouse level and she could see the whole city from her room.

"Isaac... how much did this cost?" she asked, incredulous.

"It's a gift, baby. Relax, okay?" he said, coming behind her to rub her neck.

The sensation caused her to close her eyes and groan. He kept rubbing her neck then her shoulders. She felt his warm hands expertly massage the stress of the day away, then he stopped and stepped in front of her.

"Mar, I love you. I'm not here to take Kenzo's place. I know that's a part of you and I'm not trying to change that. I'm here to love you and treasure you for the rest of my life. And I hope it's a long one, because I want to love you for the rest of yours too," he whispered, lifting up her chin to kiss her.

The intensity of the kiss surprised them both. At the wedding ceremony, it was chaste and loving. Now, in their hotel room, it was hot and passionate. Isaac could feel the need behind her lips and he knew that she could feel his too. Just then, Mari pushed him away.

"Isaac... you need to know, I haven't done this in a while --"

He chuckled. "Mar, I haven't done this in about three years."

Her serious face stopped him. "No, really, babe. I don't know what you were expecting, but my body isn't what it used to be."

He held her hand. "Baby... you know I love you, right?"

She nodded.

"Then know I'm saying this in the most loving way I can: be quiet and let me show you how much I love you."

She smiled. "Yes, sir."

Isaac shot her a serious look. "I want to see my wife."

She felt flushed as he looked at her with such intensity. She saw the want in his eyes and instead of being embarrassed, it emboldened her. She turned around to let him unzip her dress and he slipped it off her shoulders.

As he slowly undressed her, he saw the beginnings of a back tattoo that started on her shoulders and snaked its way down her spine. He'd never been that attracted to tattoos, but this one affected him to his core.

He never imagined a woman like her would have a tattoo, especially one as expansive as she had, running the full length of her spine, but he thought it was unbelievably sexy.

"Fuck, Mari," he breathed out.

She turned her head. "What's wrong, Isaac?"

He nibbled on her neck. "Nothing at all, sweetheart. I knew you were beautiful, but right now, you're so fucking hot."

She blushed. "Baby... you make me feel so beautiful. But I've never heard you curse before. I don't want you to do that just to make me feel better."

He didn't say anything. Instead, he made quick work of undressing her and trailed his kisses from the nape of her neck down to her lower back, right where her tattoo ended. He stepped in front of her and saw that she was almost naked, just dressed in a simple white bustier and silk panties.

He took her face in his hands and whispered, "Baby, I want you to know... I'm making love to you tonight, but know I can't wait to fuck you."

She breathed hard. "Take me."

That was all he needed. He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her fully, passionately. She groaned at the sensation and felt herself melting into his chest. His tongue probed her mouth and his hands moved to her hips, holding her tightly. He moved his mouth to trail kisses along her ear and down to the nape of her neck, making her gasp at the sensitivity.

She unbuttoned his shirt, fumbling with the last two buttons. "Shit," she muttered, heatedly frustrated. He laughed, then took over.

"I've thought about you. I always wondered what you would be like in bed," she gasped.

In response, he picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. Then, he stepped into the shower and set the temperature, never breaking the kiss as he led both of them inside the expansive glass enclosure.

Surround shower nozzles sprayed warm water on them and Mari never wanted to leave. Isaac still held her tight, relishing the moment he'd waited for. She broke the kiss and it was her turn to trail kisses down his neck to his chest.

It was broad and solid, not unlike Kenzo's, but it was lean and hard. She breathed deeply to take in his scent, then slowly kneeled down in front of him.

He'd rested his hand on her head, gently stroking her hair. She reached out and touched his manhood, admiring it before she tentatively stroked it. Looking up at him with those soulful, dark brown eyes of hers, he smiled softly down at her. His heart hurt with tenderness for her. He'd never been so aroused, not like this for all those years of marriage with Lena.

She smiled back and Isaac noticed a new look in her eyes, one of deviousness. She flicked her tongue on top of his head, then slowly enveloped the top part with her lips.

The sensation was incredible, he thought, and she'd just started.

She stroked his balls softly, using her other hand to pull the base of his shaft back and forth. He groaned, breathing deeply.

"Oh fuck, Mari. That feels so fucking good," he panted.

Mari just moaned around his cock in her mouth. She worked to have the whole length of it inside her mouth, but that was proving to be a work in progress as she adjusted to his thickness and length.

Despite the warm water enveloping both of them, she shuddered in excitement as a warmth developed in her belly and she could feel herself getting slick.

She pulled back, freeing his cock from her mouth. She licked the length of it, then tried again to take it all in. This time, she managed to take all but the base of it, and she thought, I'll have fun training with this.

"B-baby, I'm going to cum if you don't let up," he warned her. She looked up at him again through lidded eyes and the sight of her, hair dripping, naked and crouched under him with his cock in her mouth, almost made him cum right then and there.

She loved to suck cock. It was her second favorite thing to do, and it showed. Isaac had never experienced such an erotic encounter, and he could feel the familiar tingle that started from his toes -- the promise of release.

He bucked his hips to the rhythm of Mari's head bobbing on his cock, and when he couldn't hold out any longer, his cock twitched inside her mouth and he saw blinding white light as he came.

He groaned loudly as spurt after spurt of what seemed like an eternity poured into her mouth. She relished the taste of it as she swallowed his load, pent up for years. There was so much that she couldn't swallow fast enough, and a steady dribble came out the side of her mouth.

He lay against the shower wall, panting as if he'd just run a race.

"FUCK." He exclaimed, raking his hand across his head.

Then he looked down and saw her, catching the dribble of cum from the side of her mouth and lapping it up hungrily.

"Goddamn it, baby. That was intense," he said, then slowly helped her up to her feet.

"You are so fucking sexy," he said, before covering her mouth with a hungry kiss.

Their tongues danced across each other as his hands found her breasts, cupping and stroking them. His head moved down to suckle her nipples, which elicited a moan from her.

Hearing her moan spurred him on. He was still recovering, but he knew it wasn't going to be long.

"Babe... listen. Let's get clean, first, ok?" she panted.

"What for? We're just gonna get dirty again," he teased.

She rolled her eyes and reached for the soap. He gently turned her around and lathered a washcloth to rub her back. He took his time washing her, first on the back of the neck and tracing her tattoo down. Then he washed down to her hips, cupping and stroking her ass cheeks as he went.

"Shit, baby. You're perfect," he hissed.

His hands found their way in between her thighs and she squirmed. He felt the moistness and the heat emanating from there and he could hardly contain his excitement.

Then, it was her turn. She washed him tenderly, lovingly, caressing his face. He was in awe of the tenderness she showed him, and it was overwhelming. He grabbed her wrist and gave her a slow, sensual kiss. He could feel her smile in the middle of that.

As they dried off, Mari shooed him off to the bedroom so she could remove the last traces of her wedding day makeup. When she walked into their suite, she was clothed only in the hotel robe.

He approached her and gently led her to the king-sized bed. He'd turned the lights off so only the soft glow of the city lights below illuminated their room.

"Mar, you're my dream. I love you," he whispered, then gave her a soft kiss on the cheek.

He gently slipped off her robe and she shivered in her nakedness. Her skin glowed and her cheeks were flushed from their shower, and he couldn't help himself any longer. He pushed her on to the bed, laying on her back, then they made out. His hands had a mind of their own, gripping her hips closer to his.

He made his way down to her breasts, suckling them again, then kissed down to her navel. His warm breath intensified her arousal and he could smell her scent as he came closer to his prize.

She'd rested her hands on his head as he kissed lower, teasing her by peppering her thighs with kisses. She moaned when he rubbed her clit with his fingers, then traveled lower to insert one of them inside her.

She was velvety soft and oh so warm. She encouraged him by her moans, and he slipped one more inside as his tongue lapped up her juices. Her hips bucked and she started to get louder.

"Oh my god, baby, yessss... that's so good... mmmm... yes, baby," she moaned.

Isaac couldn't get enough of her. He loved her scent and her taste and he knew he would never tire of this garden.

He paused just long enough to lick his pinky finger and insert it into her ass, which sent her over the edge.

"Cum for me, baby. That's it... that's a good girl," he urged her as she rode his fingers and his mouth for her first orgasm of the night.

She twitched, shivering, and before she could say anything, he got up and knelt in front of her. She saw the raw desire in his eyes as he spread her legs apart, then gripped her hips to position them upwards.

Now she sat up on her elbows and watched, in the dim light, as he used his spit to lubricate his cock.

He positioned himself at her entrance, then rubbed his cock along her slit. She squirmed impatiently, and her eyes widened as he made his first attempt to enter her.

Mari could already tell he was bigger than she was used to and her body was straining to accommodate him. He made it in halfway then pulled back out, then slowly pushed in again, pausing to let her accommodate him.

With a gentle thrust, he was completely inside her. He groaned as he pulled back out.

"Oh fuck, baby girl. You're so tight," he moaned.

Mari could only moan in response. He filled her completely in the most delicious way. When he pulled out again, she immediately needed him back. He thrust in and out slowly, relishing the suction of her pussy on his cock.

She was so warm and accepting, he could stay inside her forever.

Isaac sped up, lifting up her legs and wrapping it around his waist as he thrust into her. He could feel himself hitting that sweet spot and soon, Mari's legs started shaking.

"Oh my god, yes, baby... Yes, just like that, baby... I'm going to cum, please don't stop, baby," she moaned.

He increased his pace and with a cry, her muscles tightened around his cock like a vice, milking him rhythmically.

He didn't stop, and instead, lifted up her legs and straightened them out above his head. That induced a moan from both of them with a new, tighter friction.

"Mine. All mine. All fucking mine," he grunted as he thrust harder.

"Yes, ugh... all yours... please... use me!" she moaned. Her words took him by surprise, and it turned him on even more.

He pistoned in and out of her, feeling the delicious sensation of her pussy sucking him back in, over and over.

"Oh shit... yes... yes... YES, FUCK, BABY!" she screamed, as another orgasm took over her body.

He loved the pure look of ecstasy on her face and he felt the deep stirrings of his own release start.

Mari looked at him through glassy eyes and pleaded, "Please fill me up, please... I want you to cum inside me, please!"

That was enough to send him over the edge. He groaned, then his hips bucked into her, driving him deep inside as he spent his release inside.

"FUUUCKKKK..." he moaned as they both recovered from their orgasm. He pulled out reluctantly and relished the erotic sight of his cum dripping out of her.

He laid next to her, enveloping her in a hug. She kissed his cheek then whispered, "This was much better than I ever imagined." He held her as she slipped off into sleep.

He looked out at the window. He'd just made love to a woman he'd been dreaming about for the past year, and it was every bit as enjoyable and loving as he hoped it would be. He held her tighter as tears slipped down his face, then fell asleep.

**

Before they could make it to the airport, Isaac had taken her again, this time while she was on her knees. The next time, he had the best orgasm of his life when she cupped his balls and played with him while she bounced on his cock.

"We're not done, baby. I promised you I'd fuck you," he breathed out as she rolled off him.

"Ha! What do you call this, then?" she asked.

"Our wedding night," he winked.

They'd hopped in the car, narrowly missing their check-out window. Isaac sped to the airport while Mari held on.

"Babe... I'm never going to get used to this," she said while gripping the sides of her seats.

Isaac looked over at her, remembering the first time he took her for a ride on New Year's Eve. He hadn't told anyone, but that night cemented his feelings for her.

"Mar, you remember the first time you rode in my car? On New Year's Eve?" he asked.

"Of course. I remember feeling just like this," she chuckled.

"I never told you this, but... I wanted to pull over and kiss you so badly. At the very least, hold your hand. But I didn't dare. I knew if I did that I'd never be able to take it back and I'd lose you forever," he confessed.

She was silent. For a while, no one said a word.

"I'm glad you didn't, Isaac. I was so nervous, and not just because we were going over 100. I wanted you to do those things, but I'm glad you didn't," she replied.

A few minutes later, they parked the car in the commuter lot and caught the SkyTrain to their concourse. Isaac held Mari's hand the whole way, as if he were afraid she'd float away. She squeezed his hand reassuringly and felt peace.

"I'm not going to ask where we're going... but I'm assuming we're flying...?" she said.

Isaac just smiled at her. "I think you'll like it. It's one of my wedding gifts to you."

"One?! I told you I couldn't take much more," she replied.

He covered her mouth with another kiss, then pulled away hesitantly. He was never into dominance, mostly in part due to Lena's insistence. She'd been aggressive and dominant, ordering him around for her pleasure.

Sure, he got off too, but it was never as enjoyable as with Mari. Her natural submission aroused him in a way he'd never imagined, but he supposed he should have seen it coming.

She was gracious and generous, humble to a fault, so it made sense to him that she received the most pleasure from being dominated.

They checked in and, only bringing their carry-ons, headed to the terminal. Mari looked up at the flight monitor as they neared, surprised when Isaac led her inside a lounge.

"A flight lounge? Isaac..." she started.

"Relax, Mar. A client of mine is an airline exec. He helped me put this trip together as a wedding gift," he reassured her.

Mari settled in to one of the plush seats inside the lounge. Isaac handed her some prosecco as they waited for boarding. She studied her husband and admired his effortless demeanor.

This man can charm the socks off anybody, and why he chose me is still beyond me, she wondered.

They'd only been intimate three times, but she could tell he was a relentless, insatiable, consummate and generous lover. He was well-endowed and knew how to please her, but what aroused her was the ferocity in his eyes when he looked at her now. She loved satisfying that primal need and she liked his dominant attitude in bed.

In regular life, he was mild-mannered, courteous, and never uttered profanities or even anything untoward, impolite, or rude to anybody. In bed, however, another side of him came out -- he was gentle and loving, but he was firm and commanding.

The duality of man, she thought, and she felt herself get wet again.

He leaned over to her. "Ready? It's time for us to board."

She nodded and stood up. The boarding agent met them with a smile as he scanned their boarding passes.

They made their way to the plane and were greeted by two blonde flight attendants. One had sparkling green eyes (Beautiful, Mari thought), a curvy figure, and full red lips led the way to their first-class cubicles.

"Hi, my name is Sarah, and I'm here at your service," she introduced herself to Isaac, winking at him. She moved past Mari and walked off.