Providence Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mari ignored it. She'd had enough interactions in the past where intimidation was the primary goal and she'd learned to best them, but it didn't stop a flare of anger to well up inside her. She could feel her ears burning again.

Suddenly, he came up behind her and gripped her hips. "Babe... I know you saw that. The only one I want is you," he whispered in her ear as he nibbled on it.

She moaned, softly. She wished he would take her now, again, but knew they needed to behave.

They settled in their seats and waited for the rest of the passengers to board.

A voice crackled through the speakers.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain, Jon Hamlet, speaking. Our flight to Alesund, Norway today will be approximately six hours and 45 minutes. Please make yourselves comfortable. The winds are favorable today and we should arrive to a cool 48 degrees Fahrenheit. Thank you for flying Emirates," the captain said.

Mari stared at Isaac. "You didn't!" she gasped.

He only smiled at her.

"Isaac... you didn't! You did! But how? How did you know?" she asked, incredulous.

"I pay attention, babe, didn't you know? I remember your favorite movie when you mentioned it at Thanksgiving. I remember your favorite flowers. I remember you telling us at one of the dinners you would love to go to one of the Nordic countries. I just guessed from there," he grinned.

As an answer, she gave him a soulful kiss. "I love you, Isaac Praetor," she said.

----------

"Oh fuck, baby, yes... right there, yes..." Mari panted as Isaac sawed in and out of her. They'd been in Norway all of three hours when she couldn't stand it any longer.

She'd fished his cock out of his pants as soon as they started driving away from the airport to their remote cabin. Isaac had tried to stop her, but she paid him no mind.

He'd struggled to keep his eyes on the road as another lick from her tongue drove him closer to coming.

He finally had to pull over, consumed by lust and the need for release. He'd cum in her mouth forcefully and she had swallowed every drop of it.

When they arrived, he wasted no time carrying her across the threshold of their AirBnB and placed her on the bed. She tried to kiss him, but he pushed her down and knelt in front of her, breathing in her scent.

Without any preamble, he dived right into her mound, his tongue searching hungrily around her crevices. She cried out in pleasure and it spurred him on, stroking his cock to prepare to fuck her.

He flipped her over so that she was on her knees, then pushed her head down on the bed. Her ass, enticing him, was up in the air, so he lapped up her pussy juices and proceeded to eat both her pussy and her ass. He inserted a finger in each hole, ramming them in and out of her as he ate his favorite meal.

"Oh my gaaahhhh.... Holy shit, baby, yes, fuck!" she moaned, lost in some fever dream.

He smiled through his ministrations, emboldened by the raw pleasure he was giving his wife. He loved how unrestrained she was in their lovemaking. She was willing and pliable to his demands, begging him to use her.

He inserted another finger in her pussy, quickening the pace. He felt her legs tremble and her juices trickled down her leg as she moaned.

"Oh fuck, yes..." she exclaimed as another finger found its way in her ass.

She threw her head back as her muscles clenched around his fingers. He tasted her orgasm, gushing across his face as he held on to her, hips bucking wildly and twitching around him.

He took out his fingers but kept her down in the same position. His cock, now throbbing and erect, headed for home inside her slit.

"Ahh... fuck yeah," he groaned as he felt the familiar velvet tightness engulf his cock.

"Yes, daddy... yes, please, fuck me," she panted.

He heard the words leave her mouth and he got more confident. The silence was only punctuated by the sound of his cock pulsing in and out of her wet pussy.

It made her want to scream, cry, smile, laugh, anything, all at the same time, so the only appropriate response she could do was spread her legs further for him.

Her body felt hot under him, flushed and rosy, accommodating his manhood and the pleasure.

"Whose pussy is this, baby girl?" he panted, never stopping his assault.

Mari only groaned.

"Whose pussy is this?" he insisted, slapping her ass.

She twitched, then wailed. "Yours, daddy... Ah, fuck... This pussy is yours... Fucking use it... please."

"That's my girl," he said, grabbing a fistful of her hair and holding her head back. The motion made her arch her back which allowed Isaac more purchase on her hips as he held her.

She turned her head to face him, her face a picture of pleasure. Half-lidded eyes, tousled hair, puffy lips, a twitching wet pussy around his cock -- the hallmarks of satisfaction.

He pistoned in and out of her, gaining speed. He closed his eyes, feeling the familiar tightness in his balls.

Not yet, he thought.

He inserted a finger in her ass as his cock pounded into her relentlessly. That was all she needed as she exploded around him, twitching as a gush flowed around his cock and down her thighs. He flipped her over on her back, holding her legs open as he rammed into her.

"Open up for me, baby... that's it. That's a good girl. Open up for me," he panted as he continued his assault, desperately staving off his own release.

Mari opened her eyes and looked him square in the face. She smiled at him, then in the softest voice, whispered, "Put a baby in me. Cum for me, daddy."

His head swam as her muscles clenched around him, then he saw white as his release came and poured inside her, painting her walls.

"FUCK, YES..." he exclaimed.

She only moaned as she felt him fill her up. He held on to her, losing recognition for a moment. He collapsed on top of her, panting. She trailed kisses around his ear and rubbed his back, which earned a tired smile from him.

"I think that was baby material," she chuckled.

"I'd love to have a baby with you, babe. In the meantime, I don't mind the practice," he said as he kissed her.

**