Proving the Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AverageBear
AverageBear
438 Followers

Man, oh man, it was a beautiful sight, seeing my sweet baby of the last 20 years in the throes of ecstasy with another man. "Am I a perv?" I thought. Maybe. But as long as she's into it and we're into it together, I'm not going to worry about it. Life's too short.

I wanted to hold her, but I had business to finish with Deborah. I saw Christine open her eyes as she came down from her high and she and Gerry ended their liplock. I flashed her the "I love you" sign. She flashed it back at me, beginning to watch intently as Deborah rode me harder. Gerry dismounted, gently kissing Christine's nipples in a display of affection, and they sat up to watch together.

* * * * *

I couldn't believe I'd just had sex with a man other than my husband. But I had no regrets. I saw Dan's sweet sentiment of love and immediately returned it. My heart was filling with a wish to see him fulfilled.

Deborah had been riding him backward, but as Gerry and I began to watch, she dismounted Dan and turned toward him, straddling his knees. "I want to look in your eyes while you fuck me," she stated flatly.

Her piercing gaze could be unnerving. I noticed that Dan couldn't look away. I'd swear she was looking inside him, somehow knowing what kind of man that he was, that I already knew he was. Sweet, loveable Dan -- I hoped she'd be kind to him. Aggressive bitch that she was, she seemed to have a humane side.

The answer to my idle thoughts came quickly. "Okay, Danny boy," said Deborah, "we have to figure out who wins the bet. Give me all you've got. Stick it in me, lover boy!"

A smile that reminded me of the sun breaking from behind the clouds broke across Dan's face. Still maintaining eye contact, Deborah re-inserted Dan's bulging cock in her well-fucked pussy. Displaying a tad more of her humanity, she nuzzled her face close to his and planted the same "I Kissed a Girl"-type kiss on him that she'd laid on me -- all the while maintaining eye contact with him.

Despite my recent orgasm, my pussy was once again tingling as I watched their uninhibited encounter. Dan suddenly stood up from the chair, still connected at the crotch to Deborah.

I was surprised at his strength -- after all, she was as tall as he, and her muscular frame (thin though it was) surely had to carry some weight. His libido must have been masking his normal physical limits. That had often been the case during the course of our marriage. He always seemed to be able to overcome injury or sickness long enough for sex with me when his cock took control of his brain.

Deborah wrapped her legs around Dan's buttocks and leaned back in his arms. She went nearly horizontal as Dan held her suspended on his cock, otherwise in mid-air. "God, you may be bigger than Gerry after all!" she squealed with delight.

Dan thrust forward, burrowing his dick to the hilt in Deborah's love tunnel. I was worried they were going to fall over and get hurt. Gerry and I looked at each other in a mutual quandary. "Shall we help them?" I asked. Gerry nodded in assent.

Gerry held up one of Deborah's shoulders and I held up the other as Dan continued to thrust into her. We gently eased them over to the bed. Still connected at the crotch, Dan laid Deborah back on the edge of the bed, kneeling before her, and plowed into her furrow.

Not to be submissive, Deborah commanded, "This is it, Danny boy. Shoot your wad in me so I'll feel you at full extension and finally prove the winner of the bet."

Dan's pace picked up noticeably. His balls were smacking her ass, his arms wrapped around her shoulders, pushing her into his rock-hard prick. "I'm going to cum soon," he warned, "Deborah, what can I do to make you cum with me?"

"Rub my clit," she ordered, "and play with my ass."

Dan's hands moved downward from her shoulders. He placed one in front, one in back, trailing down her lower abdomen. I couldn't see what his hands were doing, but I was sure he was fingering her clit with one and was rubbing -- or penetrating? -- her anus with the other.

Given his changed position, Dan took one more liberty -- he leaned in to suckle Deborah's breasts. I had sudden visions of the game of "Twister" -- Dan trying to maintain contact between his penis and her pussy, between his hand and her clit, between his other hand and her ass, between his mouth and her tits. I laughed out loud, almost expecting him to topple over.

"This is no laughing matter, my little boxlicker," Deborah said, "my little boy toy here has one minute to prove the bet, or you lose. And he'd better make me cum, before it's your turn to do the same."

The bitch! "Fuck her, Dan," I cheered, "make her whimper!"

Somehow, Dan maintained his Twister connections while greedily thrusting into Deborah's depths. He pumped fast and furious for ten, twenty, thirty, forty seconds. "Oh, shit!" screamed Deborah, clenching her body around Dan. Her eyes closed as Dan's hips began to twitch and spasm. Deborah's skin glowed with a sheen of sweat as Dan brought her to orgasmic climax.

I waited for their passion to subside, then leaned over Deborah with a smirk. "No shit involved, my little cream-pie girl," I mocked, as Dan rolled off her and lay on the bed.

"Not so fast about that," she retorted, "we have here a conundrum. Your Danny boy was bigger than Gerry inside me -- but you admitted that my Gerry filled you up more than Dan. Unless both our cunts are just tighter than usual -- and I seriously doubt that -- we have here another tie!"

"Meaning?"

"Meaning -- we both owe each other a good boxlicking," Deborah said simply.

"Cream-pie twins?" I smiled.

"Exactly."

My pussy was doing more than tingling. It was downright buzzing. If I'd had panties on, they would have been drenched. As it was, my inner thighs surely had a sheen that matched Deborah's sweaty back and tits...

* * * * *

Fucking Deborah was a totally different experience than fucking Christine had always been. Christine was safe, nurturing, comfortable. Deborah was dangerous, egotistical, unpredictable. And she was bringing out that side of Christine...

My balls had erupted in Christine's twat with the force of Mt. St. Helen's. And yet, despite the ultimate act of intimacy, she remained a mystery to me. Her enigmatic character had seduced me: body, mind and spirit. Not to displace Christine -- but Deborah's piercing gaze left me feeling naked beyond the physical sense.

* * * * *

I wasn't sure how to approach her. I had never been with another woman before. The verbal sparring, the mutual taunts, the promise of more to come -- it was now rushing to a head. God, I wanted her to touch me.

My nipples were protruding in invitation to Deborah's touch. She seemed to hear their call. "Such perkiness," she laughed as she tweaked first one, then the other.

I noticed some of Dan's cum meandering down her inner thigh. "Um, don't we need to do something about that," I said as I pointed to the spot of semen.

"'Every sperm is sacred,'" Deborah quoted from Monty Python's Meaning of Life, "can't let it go to waste."

"Let me lick you clean." I surprised myself with my frankness.

"Just my leg?"

"Are you going to make me beg?"

"Not beg -- I just want to be sure you're really ready. I want to hear you say it."

"Let me lick your pussy," I replied. Fuck, I was so horny, I'd say anything.

"By all means," said Deborah, "but before you do, I want you to know that I really do like you. And that kiss in the karaoke bar..."

"Yes?"

"I've been wet with lust for you ever since."

"The wetness is mutual. And -- fuck it all -- despite your type A personality, I really do like you. And I want to kiss you."

Deborah fixed that steely gaze on me. We leaned toward each other. I closed my eyes.

"Open your eyes," demanded Deborah. I complied without objection. Her eyes held such life, such intelligence. I suddenly wondered what sort of life she had away from the ship, but now was a terrible time to ask.

She pressed her lips to mine -- so soft, so unlike Dan's, so feminine...

Our lips moved against each other for suspended moments. My tongue reached out to hers. I felt her fingers invade my sopping cunt. I started humping against her digital penetration. "Ooh, I think I'm melting," my mind cried out as I leaned back from the kiss.

"What are you -- the Wicked Witch of the West?" jibed Deborah with a grin.

"Did she just read my mind?" I thought dazedly, then realized that my thoughts had made their way out of my mouth. Somehow, it didn't seem beyond the realm of possibility for her to read my mind...

Deborah had not left the bed since she and Dan finished fucking. My kiss with her was while I was leaning over her, her fingers reaching up to penetrate my slit.

I wanted more. I knelt down in front of her. Her legs were hanging off the bed. I leaned my waist in between them, my mouth at the right height to suckle first one nipple and then the other. God, she tasted good! She splayed her legs open wide in invitation for more.

I ventured lower. "God, I'm really going to eat her pussy out," I thought, "what's come over me -- in less than a day?" I stopped momentarily and checked my facts. "Maybe I've been thinking of this for a long time and just lacked the opportunity, or at least the permission," I conceded inwardly.

I leaned in and licked the aforementioned drop of Dan's semen off Deborah's inner thigh. She grasped my head and guided me slightly upward to her pubic mound. Her vaginal scent was more arousing than I'd imagined when I caught a more distant whiff back on Deck 11. "Musky" sounds too masculine to be an apt description of her scent. "Floral" may not be as accurate, but it's more appropriate to her femininity...

I breathed in her aroma. "Here goes nothin'," I said out loud. I touched my tongue to her nether lips. The familiar salty taste of Dan's semen contrasted with the savoury character of her pussy juices -- a strange but exciting brew.

"Fu-u-uck.....," moaned Deborah, "here goes everything. Make me cum, my little boxlicker."

I stopped lavishing attention on her pussy long enough to object. "Hey, the bet was a tie. I think that calls for a little sixty-nine action." My brazenness seemed to come out of the closet whenever Deborah was involved.

Dan made room for me and my sixty-nine intentions by climbing off the other side of the bed. He stayed close enough to have a front row seat to the action.

I'd felt Dan's tongue on my snatch before, but Christine's was totally different. The woman knew what the fuck she was doing. I, on the other hand, was a complete novice at licking another woman's pussy. "What feels good to me?" I thought, realizing that's likely what would feel good to Deborah. I immediately went for her clit with my tongue, then tentatively pushed two fingers between her dripping labia.

Deborah's ministrations on my vaginal region were bringing the tension to a climax. I could feel the tightening in my lower stomach, the protuberance of my nipples, the buzzing at my clit. I quickly worked my tongue, lips and fingers around her vulva in an attempt to bring her to a similar condition.

I think it worked. I heard Deborah's voice from my own vaginal region, "Fuck me so good, Christine -- make me cum, my little boxlicker!"

The blood was roaring through my body, bringing me closer and closer to a coital explosion. I could feel Deborah's vulva tensing on my mouth. I so desperately wanted to cum simultaneously, to feel her throbbing clit in my mouth while mine throbbed in hers. I held back as long as I could, then screamed, "Deborah! Cream-pie girl! I'm cumming!" The wave of release washed over me, and I felt her vagina pulsing around my tongue, nose and mouth...

* * * * *

Seeing Christine going down on Deborah was a complete mind-blower. In addition, it was a complete wad-blower, as I -- in total voyeur fashion -- jacked off beside the bed while watching their exploits. What a pair of ladies!

After dressing and saying our goodbyes, Christine and I trudged back to our cabin in silence. Both of us were exhausted, Christine leaning against me all the way down the corridor to our room. She unlocked the cabin door and we stepped inside. "So, babe, have we opened up Pandora's box?" I asked her with some trepidation.

"Oh, I don't know about that, Dan. But we certainly have opened up Deborah's box. And mine," she teased.

"But seriously..."

"It is what it is, Dan. Deborah made it clear from the start that she's into playing, not messing with her marriage. And as wonderful as Gerry's cock felt inside me, he's not making me want you any less." With that, she began to rub my shaft through the front of my swimsuit trunks.

"We'll probably never see Deborah and Gerry again after the cruise. Maybe we'll find somebody else to play with, maybe we won't," she continued, "but we're in it together, and I'll never stop playing with you." Her fingers slipped inside my trunks and began to stroke my now-engorged dick in earnest. "Thank you for helping me resolve my sexual tension," she whispered in my ear, "now let me help resolve yours one more time..."

* * * * *

EPILOGUE

"You remember my cyber buddy, Average Bear?" Deborah inquired of Gerry, interrupting his game of the latest version of "Resident Evil."

"Sure, hon -- the Literotica writer who's corresponded with you about your poems and stories?"

"Right. Well, I have a confession to make..."

"Yes?"

"Well, Dan is Average Bear," continued Deborah. Gerry's eyebrows rose in surprise. "He doesn't know that I know it," she added, "and he doesn't know who I am."

"Fuck me -- you're kidding!"

"Dead serious. He sent me pictures of him and his wife many months ago. But I never reciprocated -- you know our rule about cyber friends. He was a cyber newbie and didn't get it at first. Anyway, he once mentioned that he suspected his wife was bi-curious..."

"And?"

"And it intrigued me, given my leanings. And later he mentioned this cruise that he and his wife would be going on for their anniversary..."

"And so you scheduled our cruise to coincide. Your meeting up with Christine at the pool was no accident?"

"No, no chance encounter. I wanted to help her explore her sexual boundaries. Dan had told me so much about her. His emails were like he was on the couch talking to his therapist."

"Not the slightest bit of self-interest in your actions?"

"Ahem..."

"No rush of control at getting a married woman of 20 years to become 'your little boxlicker'?"

"Ahem!"

"And you fucked poor Dan's brains out, with him not knowing you're the woman he's been writing to all these months?"

"That would have messed with the dynamic. I told Christine -- and I'm sure, devoted little wife that she is, she told her Dan -- that we're not into relationships outside our marriage. It might have gotten too heavy -- or not gone anywhere -- if he knew who I am. That we've had a long distance relationship that just got intimate."

"So now that you've fucked them both, are you going tell them?"

"I don't know... Does the ship have email facilities?" Deborah replied coyly, sporting a mock sheepish grin...

* * * * *

THE END

P.S. My thanks to my friend Sapphos Sister for her inspiration in writing and her previewing of this account.

AverageBear
AverageBear
438 Followers