Provoke Ch. 01: Right Up Her Alley

Story Info
Taking a short-cut led Van to an unexpected encounter.
4.2k words
4.05
5.3k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantan
vantan
47 Followers

The wet, desolate street rested in silence as the starry black sky wept over it. The water in the potholes shimmered by the glow of the dim, yellow lamps sparsely lined up along the lane. Huge giant buildings stood beside the street; quiet. Some windows gave out white and yellow lights, but mostly the others were pitch black.

The cool monsoon air carried a sweet moist scent like a candy shop kept inside a refrigerator. The silence was interrupted occasionally. Once a car passed by, stray dogs barking while indistinct noises echoed around the street.

"Miss, please be generous to spare some change." A voice croaked. An open palm with an outstretched hand reached out from the shadows as a slender silhouette approached his way... until he was passed on and ignored.

"Hey lady!" the voice called from behind as a 20-year-old Van ambled into a dimmed alley; a shortcut to the train station that would shave about five to eight minutes off. Besides, her calves could use some respite from the agony of wearing those killer high heels. She could not imagine women wearing these pointy footwears with their toes cramped inside and walking on the balls of their feet; let alone walk and run in them all day long. Yet she had to admit these sexy heels elevated her stature (quite literally) and transformed her -- her back and pelvis arched back, chest thrusted forward, buttocks stuck out, and calf muscles tightened -- into a sex siren.

Van turned back to see a large looming shadow heading towards her. She dared not utter a word out of fear, instead she turned around and continued walking forward. The clicking sound of her high heels gradually became more hurried as her pace quickened.

"Where are you going?! Hey! I'm talking to you, bitch! You hear me?" the voice grew impatient and angered from Van's silent disregard.

Only a few more steps and she would be out in the main street again.

"Boom!" another man suddenly sprung out in front of Van, startling her to trip on her high heels and fall backwards.

"Wow! Pretty little young thing we have here!" The second stranger looked at his fallen victim, but his eyes were already wandering, checking out those shimmery legs and beyond, shrouded in the shadow underneath Van's skirt.

Van was getting terrified from the unwanted attention she was attracting from the two strangers; dressed in sweatshirts, hoodies and face masks. But somehow, the fear was triggering a different response between her loins. She could feel an engorgement between her pantyhosed legs.

The first stranger caught up, and the two of them now towered over their petrified prey lying on the tarmac ground. Her nylon-sheathed legs had carelessly spread apart to the ogling stares of her uninvited audience.

"Well... well... ain't that a sight for sore eyes, mate?" the first stranger remarked to his buddy standing beside.

Van trembled, slowly writhing herself to put some distance from the strangers.

"Me thinks this pretty bitch is too haughty to open her mouth to answer us" the second stranger retorted as the both of them closed in. Van slithered herself away while the strangers inched closer.

By the time she realized her legs were unceremoniously splayed, Van swiftly clamped them together. But the impairment was already done. The strangers had been seduced by the keen anticipation of what was in-between that they grabbed each side of the small of her ankles, spreading them apart. Their shoes stepped on Van's arms closest to them to prevent her from putting up any resistance.

She was now vulnerably spreadeagled by two complete strangers with her legs lifted and held up high like a sacrificial offering, waiting to be taken.

"Let's see if she's gonna be haughty still, after we're done teaching her some manners" the first stranger said.

~~~~~

Growing up, Van felt she was different from her peers but whenever she asked her mother about it, she would always assure Van that she was special and unique in her own way. On a few separate occasions, Van was inquisitive about her girl-cock hanging between her legs, however her mother always reaffirmed her feminine gender and that she would share and explain more when the time was right.

Raised in the absence of a fatherly figure, her mother became Van's parental figures whom she grew close to. Still, that did not stop Van from exploring her own identity and a certain attraction to hosiery, particularly sheer-to-waist pantyhose. With the aid of the internet, she fed her curiosity on the alluring and brilliant two-legged women's only apparel that looked oh-so-silky-smooth when worn on legs, and its seemingly exquisite scent.

Whenever her mother, Ling came home from work, Van would gawk and admire her from the moment she stepped into the apartment; especially those deliciously shimmering legs. Ling always wore a tight skirt, white blouse and a jacket; a standard conservative dress attire for a secretary working in an office. However, the one thing that was always a constant was a pair of pantyhose being worn. The colors varied at times, but a mandatory garment as part of her job. Ling stood 5'3, weighed about 115 pounds with slender curves in the right places.

Shedding her jacket, Ling would walk over to the EZ chair and slump herself down in exhaustion, sometimes hoydenish. Van almost always positioned herself to sit across and attempt to look under her mum's skirt, catching fleeting glimpses of that enticing centre seam at times. She loved these days because her mum would nod off and unconsciously splay her legs, allowing Van to catch a clearer view; sometimes with her panty under those hosiery, while other times of her neatly trimmed womanly mound seductively encased under the diaphanous nylon. The gorgeous sight of her mother's restricted zone never ceased to excite Van and cause a stirring between her loins.

As the years went by, Van figured out creative ways to get her hands on her mother's pantyhoses. They were about the same shape and size, except Van stood slightly taller at 5'6. She adored her mother's feminine scent, sometimes offering to massage her legs and feet after a tiring day at work. Van would pull up an ottoman and rest Ling's feet on her lap while she rubbed her soles, ankles and calves. Over time, her hands moved further up her mum's thighs whenever she nodded off.

The times when Ling declined, Van would rush into the common bathroom and snitch the pair her mother had worn and just removed from the hamper, and run to her room immediately while her mum was showering still. Once inside, Van would strip out of her shorts and slip on Ling's pantyhose that had been worn for the entire day. Gradually, emboldened by her lustful desire and getting away scot-free, Van masturbated herself while wearing her mum's heavily scented femininity, often stopping short of cumming inside them to circumvent a wet and messy inconvenience.

Days turned to weeks, Van's carnal lust festered and grew as did her physiological urge for release. It came to a juncture when she would grasp a pair of hose in one hand and masturbate herself with the other through the pantyhose she was wearing. The intoxicating scent triggered her to climax within seconds, hastily pulling down the pair she was wearing in the final moment just before her body went into involuntary convulsions.

With raging hormones, Van got horny again soon after and repeated the process. Occasionally, she suspected if she was turning into a nympho as she progressively switched up her masturbation ways to induce fresh and new fantasies to feed her ever-hungry and cumulative sexual lusts.

Once, by chance, Van positioned the center of the crotch area near her mouth as she masturbated. Inhaling the distinctive feminine musky scent mixed with her mum's flora perfume, Van played with herself as she took in her mother's essence while clad in the soiled pantyhose. As she delved further and deeper into the realms of her fantasy, she lost track of reality and ejaculated into the pantyhose she was wearing, releasing copious amounts of satisfaction on her mum's musky nylon crotch.

Van was all flustered and nervous after realizing what she had done. However, the idea of her mum wearing those pairs of pantyhose with Van's cum in them dispelled the fear and anxiety she felt. Instead, she started to embrace a blooming excitement that would endure throughout her life. Van shuddered at the thought of her surprising depravity... Cumming in her mother's pantyhose!

It was no different tonight. After her mother removed her clothing and stepped behind the shower cubicle's frosted glass panel, Van rummaged through the laundry basket and found her mum's discarded pantyhose. She quickly scooped the pair up and hurried to her own room. She closed the door behind and deliberated over while her girl-cock twitched with enthusiastic anticipation.

A couple of minutes passed. Van sat on the edge of her bed unfurling the worn pantyhose in her hands, slowly slipping one leg into the corresponding sock and pulling the gossamer nylon up above her knees. She did likewise with her other leg until the hosiery was at mid-thigh. Already feeling very aroused just wearing her mother's soiled pantyhose, her semi-tumid penis continued swelling as she made haste to quicken her action before her girly member became fully hard and erected.

Van felt the cool dampness soaking her milky white naked skin. Delicately she pulled the reinforced nylon up her waist, half-squatting a few times to make sure the crotch area fitted snugly against her girly-erection tucked between her legs.

"OOoohh... gaawwdd..." Van sighed inaudibly, a horny moan from the exquisite feeling that had enveloped her lower body. Precum was slowly oozing out under the foreskin. A drip or two had already leaked out, mixing together with her mother's feminine essence.

Van's hand unconsciously slid down to her pelvic region, gently caressing her nylon-sheathed protuberance, relishing in the silky-sheer moment. She fought the urge to upend her enjoyment so quickly; delaying her gratification as long as she could.

Lost in her own fantasy world, Van's hand had slipped between her legs tenderly caressing the topside of her thickened shaft until she shuddered abruptly and uncontrollably to the throbbing of her tucked erection. Jets of thick spunk squirted out from the uncut hoodie of its swollen pinkish glans into the back of the pantyhose.

"Oohh... fuck!!! Arrgghh..." Van grunted and groaned in suppression as she kept cumming and hard, while her fleshy ass was getting moist and damp from the seemingly endless eruption standing in the middle of her room. Her knees buckled from the energy sapping quivers until she had to stoop over the edge of the bed and used her trembling hands for support as she rode the overwhelming waves of her climax.

Van remained absolutely motionless, still bent over. Her knees trembled in weakness while the last of her orgasmic wave surged through. Her girl-cock suffused in her own copious jizz; warm and clammy. Her mind and consciousness sluggishly rescinded back to reality as the final moments of her heavenly bliss passed.

Despite feeling drained, Van dared not sit on the bed out of fear that she might stain the sheet and rouse suspicion from her mother. She contemplated whether to remove her mum's soiled and cum-saturated pantyhose. She enjoyed the feel of her legs clad in that tight silky-smooth nylon, the way it clung to her bare skin; every intricately-woven nylon fibre seemed to send tingles between her flanks.

Van checked the time on her watch - 9.15pm. She straightened herself after regaining some of her strength, pacing back and forth in the middle of the room infrequently, apparently contemplating on some thoughts weighing on her mind.

After ten minutes or so, Van rummaged through her wardrobe until she found what she was looking for. Clad only in her mother's soiled pantyhose that was now cum-soaked with her own, she put on a basic white blouse and simple black skirt that cut an inch above her knees. She was getting all worked up and excited about what she was going to do! Just the thought stirred her flaccid girl-cock to awaken again.

Van stood in front of a full body-length mirror to check out her dressing. Something was lacking though; she could use some make-up. By the time she was done, she was perspiring a little and the cum saturated nylon crotch confining her 8.25-inch semi-turgid phallus was getting all moisty and damp before she could even parade herself in public.

Carrying only her mobile and a train pass with her, Van picked out a pair of five-inch black pumps from the shoe cabinet and slipped her nylon-webbed feet inside and stood up, feeling elevated from the height. Her toes cramped and squeezed into the triangular front as she struggled to balance herself upright. She walked a little, trying to get used to the elevation and tip-toeing. She had never worn such high heels before; at most two inches. But whenever she laid her eyes on her mum's legs, those heels seemed to accentuate the shape and slenderness.

Van could feel her ass being pushed back while her torso pushed forward invariably, making her posture awkward and unnatural as she tried to stand tall.

How the fuck do women walk in these high heels?! Van thought. But she was determined to press on. "Okay, I'm gonna make this work, even if it kills me trying." Van murmured; psyching herself to continue practicing the finesse of wearing high heels.

It was almost 9.45pm when she finally got the hang of it, but her legs, particularly her calves were all smoked and aching. Scurrying to the kitchen, she scribbled a message and stuck a Post-It note on the fridge to inform her mother that she was heading out for a while.

It was a chilly night as Van made her way to the train station about ten minutes away. She had planned on heading to the small town all dressed up, and wearing a pair of soiled and cum-soaked pantyhose for an impromptu experiment of her nylon fetish. It seemed she might not make it before the shops closed at 10pm.

Right now, Van regretted her spontaneous experiential decision. Completely spread and helpless, she was at her most vulnerable with her body splayed for an imminent sexploitation. She closed her eyes, hoping this was just a really bad dream but she got a reality check hearing the unmistakable zipper sounds. The strangers released their stiff and proud appendages from their confinements. Van opened her eyes. No matter the direction she turned, she was greeted by their eager fuck tools hanging out from their trousers, gleaning with precum under the dim-lit alley.

Van thought to herself, "Oh gawd! I'm gonna be forcibly giving my first blowjobs."

Just about that moment, Van heard one of the strangers spoke in a raspy voice, "We're not gonna hurt ya' if you do as you're told. Now, open wide cocksucker!" Kneeling close to her face, each one took turns brushing his precum dripping member on Van's pursed lips.

Defying her would-be assailants' instructions, Van took their twitching erections in each of her hands instead, and wrapped her fingers apprehensively around their thick girths. She felt the strong pulsations in her grasps as she stroked and masturbated their manhood, to the surprisingly delightful moans of the strangers. Van used their pre-ejaculate to lubricate their hard erections. She tenderly ran her fingers along the pompous meats, fluttered her soft fingertips under their glans; eliciting more globules of glistening precum to leak which she then smeared along the lengths of their cocks to further aid in her wanking as the stroking quickened.

"Ooohhh yeaahhh bitch! Get it nice and slick before I fuck your mouth with it!" the raspy stranger grunted in ecstasy.

Van had a plan in mind to end this unfortunate incident quickly so that she could carry on with her intended journey. However, her would-be assailants had their own agenda and this was only the beginning.

The stout-looking stranger stretched his hand and deftly slipped under Van's blouse despite her futile attempts to dodge and escape from his wandering fingers. He hauled her bra and felt up her inadequate breasts, playfully tweaking at her nipples. The quick successive taps sensitize her nipples to harden and became erected, causing Van to squirm sultrily against her captivity.

"Oooo... This horny little slut is getting excited, Mac" the stout stranger snickered to his athletic partner in crime, egging him to join in on fondling her meagre breasts. Van could not suppress the tingling she was feeling between her legs with the strangers' fingers flicking at her hardening nipples while groping and fondling her tits.

Despite the unsavory predicament she was facing, Van could hardly believe she was masturbating another penis other than her own; two of them simultaneously for that matter, as she laid on the ground powerlessly pinned down and getting felt up and molested. Somehow the exhilarating encounter incited Van to respond, though with subtle fervor.

Her mouth was sucking one erection after another tirelessly in an almost endless loop. Van barely managed a gasp of breath as one cock got pulled out, before another one was shoved in immediately. Drools of messy saliva and pre-cum clung around her stretched lips and the two strangers' slick and wet shafts as they alternated in fucking Van's mouth pussy.

With labored breathing through his mask, the stout stranger shoved Mac aside and straddled himself over Van's dainty face. His knees pinned her arms in a crucifix position. "Don't even think about biting me!" as he waggled his slick turgid penis in front. For the first time, Van had a clearer view of her would-be assailant's manhood, and it looked imposing with sinews of veins running along its abundant girth.

"She won't dare Jim, or she'll bleed so fucking hard when we're done with her!" Mac assured as he took his position behind his stout partner; back against back and straddled over her hips. Van was mortified by the defenceless vulnerability of her crucified position with her pinned hands spread apart, and her legs pressed together and raised up invitingly.

Mac's chilling remarks coerced Van opened her mouth reluctantly, allowing Jim to slide his cock inside. Oddly, it felt humongous this time around as it slowly entered the warm orifice of her mouth again. Van felt her lips stretching to accommodate the sliding appendage. When she tried to put her hand on the shaft, Jim swatted it away. She closed her teary eyes as she began sucking on the proffered phallus.

"Open your slutty eyes and look at me while you're sucking, bitch!" Jim commanded and Van obeyed. Her dainty porcelain face framed between Jim's muscular thighs while looking at him probably distracted him from her amateurish blowjob.

"Mmm... that's it, baby! Suck it like the slutty bitch you are. Mmm... so warm and buttery." Jim groaned to the feeling of his approaching orgasm as Van slurped and sucked uncouthly on his throbbing member.

"Don't worry baby, your aching pussy will get in on some action soon enough." Van dared not imagine Jim's last statement, praying and hoping this would be over quickly.

Meanwhile, at the other end Mac had gradually slipped and pressed his cock between Van's elevated pantyhosed legs. She felt her skirt being hiked up as he glided his hard boner between her silken-sheathed thighs to hump against them. "Oohh... yesss...! Fucking this bitch's legs feels so darn silky good!" Mac groaning to the delight of a new found fuck-conduit to release his urge.

There was an undeniable arousal from the provocative thrill of sucking a hard cock while being dry-humped that Van's own erection, tucked along her perineum, was growing more tumescent and excited.

vantan
vantan
47 Followers
12