Provoke Ch. 01: Right Up Her Alley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim cupped a hand on both sides of Van's head and cranked up the speed of his hips thrusting back and forth. He began fucking her mouth urgently, moaning obscenities as his climax built. She clamped her lips around his shaft and slobbered at his monstrous cock, struggling to breathe.

Van implored under her breath that the strangers would be content with a blowjob and a dry-hump, and then leave her alone after they were satisfied. She concentrated using her mouth to suction Jim's throbbing member, hoping to invoke his orgasm as quickly as possible but Jim slowed down periodically to prolong his sexual gratification. He even withdrew his turgid penis completely and slid his scrotum directly under her mouth, compelling Van to lick and suck on them before ramming his hot-rod back into her mouth when his orgasmic urge subsided.

At the moment, Mac grunted behind Jim with his cock rubbing between Van's silky thighs. It seemed the harder and faster he humped, the tighter he pressed her pantyhosed legs together until Mac felt the inevitability of an ejaculation loomed large. He squeezed Van's gossamer-clad legs tightly on his cock as his body tensed up before going into involuntary convulsions.

"Oooohh... fuck!!! Yeesss...!!!" Mac stiffened and braced himself, his throbbing appendage suffocating in the thick of Van's generous flanks, as he sprayed scalding ropes of sperm between her silken-sheath thighs.

Van fidgeted her thighs subtly, provoking Mac to spew all of his jizz between them instead of inside her. She felt the pulsation of his thick girth squirting warm viscous fluid, splattering on her inner thighs and soaking into her pantyhose while runnier ropes of spunk dribbled towards her nylon crotch.

The satiated moans of his partner-in-crime coupled with Van's lustful cum-in-my-mouth expression in her eyes looking at Jim was enough to push him over the edge of his orgasmic summit as Van lapped at the warm gunge dousing inside her mouth. It was briny, musky and heady all rolled into one strong and rich flavour. While it was not what she had anticipated, Van was glad he ejaculated despite no other option than to swallow his gooey spunk down her cum-coated gullet.

Although she revolted having to swallow one of the strangers' issue, Van was keenly aware of her own erection inside her sudsy cum-soaked pantyhose. She worked her tongue under Jim's glans on his frenulum; the most sensitive spot on the penis, prompting his remaining jizz to release.

"Gawd, this cum thirsty bitch is sucking dry my dick!" Jim quivered in pleasure while his demulcent member twitched in sensitivity from the cleaning-up.

But the strangers' sexual indulgence was short-lived when the shrilling sound of a whistle pierced through the silence in the alley. Jim and Mac looked up to see two silhouettes, each holding a flashlight, headed towards their direction.

"Shit! It's the cops!" Mac exclaimed as they both flustered to adjust their clothing and scrambled in different directions.

"Stop where you are!" The police gave chase until they arrived at where Van was lying. A great sigh of relief swept over Van; she was safe now.

"Are you all right, ma'am?" One of the officers asked concerningly. Van just nodded her head as she cowered into a fetal position; trembling a little.

"Any idea what those two want with you, ma'am?" the other officer queried in a-matter-of-factly tone but Van merely shook her head to signal her cluelessness.

"You're safe now. Come, let's get you out of here, ma'am." the first officer said as the cops helped her up and walked her out of the alley.

~~~~~

Epilogue:

Bizarrely, Van could not get the musky, salty taste of the strangers' ejaculate off her lips and the lathery sensation soaking between her thighs out of her mind albeit the modesty outrage and perilous predicament she had just experienced.

"We're escorting you back to the station to record your statement, ma'am" the second officer informed Van while she was still lost in her thoughts.

Wait... what?! Back to the station? The message jolted Van to pause in her tracks.

"That won't be necessary, officers. I'm fine now. Besides, I've got a train to catch to make it to the town area before the shops close." A shaken Van persuading her saviors to set her free.

"With all due respect ma'am, I think you're the one who don't understand the dire consequences if we just let you go. Your witness statement is critical for us to identify and catch these punks from terrorizing more victims in the dark alleys and streets." The second officer retorted sternly.

"Besides, you could be one of them for all we know..." the first officer chimed in.

One of them?! What the...?! Van was getting annoyed now.

"Wait a minute, officers. I was almost assaulted by two unknown strangers, and you suspect me of being in cahoots with them?! There's gotta be some mistake here, officers." Van responded angstily.

"Mistake or not, we'll know after we've interrogated you." Van was literally dragged along by the two officers, in spite of the feeble resistance being put up. There was a nauseating feeling churning in her stomach as the officers made their way back to the station, with a perturbing Van in tow, nervous of what laid ahead of her.

12