All Comments on 'Proxyphilia Ch. 01'

by oroslegos

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Interesting approach

I hope this is only the start of this story. There is quite a lot you hinted at but did not elaborate on. Why was he divorced? What happened to make him feel the way he does. Why does he fear this young lady being so close? Is she going to bring him out of his shell? Will his daughter find him and love him too? Perhaps this is where the incest will appear.

Good read to me though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Turnabout

There's always a lot of Mother/Son fantasies written on LW, but few Father/Daughter.

Bold or brave? With the possible pedophile angle and the struggle Jack is engaged in some will find this very challenging. I hope you can resolve the difficulties of writing such a delicate story line but maintain the sensual tone that this story has.

Two ADULTS indulging in this mutually beneficial arrangement does make for a good and thought provoking read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pedophile

I'm surprised this slipped past the admins. The implied pedophilia in his backstory should have set off alarms.

While its ok to have a fetish, there are lines that should never be crossed, and this story skates too close.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Why is this in incest/taboo if they are not related.

This is a little hard core for this category. It is interesting. Will there be more chapters?

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Am I correct that Jack didn't touch either his daughter or Jennifer?.

It was only the fear that he might hurt them in the future that caused him to leave his wife and daughter.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

So nice they finally got together.

CaseyMannCaseyMannover 6 years ago
Need More

I was engrossed. I need more resolution. I need the underlying back story. I need to know their future, together or not. I need to know if she is really his daughter, as I suspect. I need you to continue, PLEASE. Fuck the pedophilia comment---they're both consenting adults engaged in role play. The innuendos are a teasing look at what may have happened to cause Jack's divorce fifteen years ago, but he seems to have been falsely accused. I NEED to know! Please let this story continue on and on...

imurddyimurddyover 6 years ago
pedophilia

First, let me say that this is not pedophilia. This is dealing with his inner struggle and guilt. Second, he ran away to deal with it, she chose to pursue him,as an adult. Third, it's only fantasy. great start to the story, continue maestro. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep this going.

I love this storyline. I am really looking forward to the next chapter.

I hate to be one of those who act like a know it all, and an English major, but I think that the word is spelled Paraphilia. Or Paraphiliac.

I only said this since I didn't know what the word meant, and had to look it up, could not find it, and chased it down to paraphilia. But keep on writing, this is really a good plotline, and very good sexual description.

oroslegosoroslegosover 3 years agoAuthor
Words

If you're referring to the title, it's invented - a play on the word proxy. But, thank you for mentioning it anyway, I'm always happy to receive criticism!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really good. Tried to rate, but it wasn't working.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous