Prude

Story Info
My first task... the rush.
822 words
4.11
7.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sit here on break eating...my mind wanders.

I have several friends who have told me they don't wear panties. I always said gross, they would tell me I am missing out. I never understood. Vanilla, wears underwear. A vanilla, girlfriend/wife doesn't not wear underwear. It was always something I shied away from. There were serious questions. What if people could see? I tend to have...hmmm...how to say this...bigger lips then some women? Will this give me a camel toe? These are all valid questions that I was always too shy to ask myself.

Master informed me today that his subs don't wear panties. I asked him why, what pleasure could he get from knowing that I am not wearing any panties? His response was you'll see sub. We will talk about how your day goes later. Having never done this, I wondered seriously what pleasure could my Master get from me going to work without having panties on?

I climb myself out of bed, and went to start my before work routine. I hopped into a shower, and as I soaped up my body, my hand ran down my belly and to my clit. I ran my fingers around her, running my fingers over her lips. Was I really ready for this? I stepped out of the shower, and grabbed a towel and began to dry my body. As I stood there, in my towel, hair dripping wet looking at my clothes laid out for work and my panties sitting right on top. I stood there for a moment, contemplating, was I really ready for this? I won't know, and I asked for this you can do this. I grabbed my yoga pants and slide them up my thighs, over my ass, and covering my very naked pussy. I thought I could do this, then I took a step. Oh shit!

I froze, the sensations, that I was feeling. What was that coming from? It's me, I am the one creating those feelings simply by walking. As I took a few more steps, I thought no way is it going to be like this all day. It will calm down once I have been moving for a while. I grabbed my bra and noticed how hard my nipples where. They were pointed outward, perfectly so aroused awaiting to be touched, to be sucked on. I slide my bra up and over them, with them peeking through the bra. I slide my shirt over my hand and down my belly noticing my nipples were peeking through the shirt.

I gathered the rest of my stuff, and headed to the car to begin my 20 min ride to work. Every bump was sending shock waves through my system. His pussy was screaming to be touched. I could feel her getting wet, and it making my pants wet. I pulled into works parking lot and with each slide up and down on the speed bumps about forced me to release. Feeling my body moving up and down, my back arching. As I slide over the last of the 3 speed bumps, my eyes close momentarily, and I see Master smiling at me. This feeling is so intense, feeling my pussy so wet, so yearning to be touched, it is making me hot. Like my body is on fire, I have never felt this way before.

I park the car, and begin my walk into work, feeling the crease in my pants rubbing against my clit, is making this so much worse. Oh my as I walked into work I wondered how was I going to do this? I was going to have to muster every strength, just to focus on work and not the ever growing need to be touched.

Oh my sweet Master, you are clever. You knew!

As I sit here on my lunch break, she is pulsating with all the moving and walking from the day. Master had given me permission to play with her but No orgasm. I sat ever so quietly allowing my hair to fall onto my shoulders as I cupped his naked, exposed pussy, and began slowly caress his clit, moving my way down to her soft lips, with every touch every movement she quivered with excitement.

One finger, then another as my mind wander at what Master would do if he was here. Would he consume her with his tongue, or insert is cock into my pussy and allow me to have some sweet release. Lifting my butt ever so slightly off the car seat. Would Sir, be running his finger along my ass. Would I be feeling the sting of his hand across my ass.

Stop Stop stop! No ORGASM I am a good girl.

My timer going off I must return to work...will I make it through?

One thing is very clear here, a prude no more. I may never wear panties anymore.