That was Always the Plan Ch. 01

Story Info
Jim has a plan, to get what he wants, whatever he wants!
5.8k words
4.45
28k
38

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, I would like to thank Literotica user and editor Skye Kahoali'I for their help in editing this story. I am a new and amateur writer and without their time and effort, it would not have been possible to bring this story to you guys.

The story is divided over multiple chapters, and this is only the first instalment. Hope you guys will enjoy reading the same. Comments and feedback are welcome as always.

*****

Tiffany looked stunningly hot for a lady in her thirties. She had luscious, long black hair which went all the way down to her waist. A scrumptious ass to compliment her hourglass figure and rosy red lips which were to die for. When you looked at her figure, you would first notice her perky, size 34C breasts, not because they were huge, but because they were perfect. Everything else about her curvaceous body was a bonus. Her eyes were silver grey and captivatingly pretty. Almost all the men present in the room had fantasised about getting into her pants and fucking her. Unfortunately, she kept herself out of bounds since she was happily married. She was not stupid and never fooled around with her colleagues. She was a senior leader in the company and had reached where she was based on her knowledge and skills, not her looks.

Jim was a tech prodigy who was just 21 years old when he joined this newly started organization. He wasn't just a coder, but the apex coder. Slowly, he had made himself indispensable to the company. Overall, he was average looking, tall and fair. He wore round, nerdy spectacles. A guy most girls wouldn't look twice at, but what he lacked in looks, he made up in charm, wit, and technical skills. Very few people could resist his charm. Riding on his skills in coding, he had become the youngest member of the top management himself and now held a sizable stake in the company.

Jim loved to sleep around with the young female interns at the organization who were equally enthusiastic. However, he was a professional when it came to work and did not complicate it by mixing it with pleasure. Whether you slept with him or not made no difference to your standing in the company or your career. All the girls whispered that, apparently, he was amazing in bed and that was enough for the twenty-something year old girls to jump into the bed with him whenever he wanted them to.

Tiffany had never really liked Jim in all their years working together. She knew he was competent and an amazing asset for the company. Though he was about ten years younger to her, he had risen quickly and would soon be at her level if not higher. That was not the reason she disliked him. She valued his intelligence and work ethics. However, she had heard of his sexual escapades and that made her dislike him.

Today, however, all the employees were enjoying themselves at the annual summer retreat. Tiffany was sipping her favourite scotch and was surrounded by her team members. Her attention though was fixed on the next table. One of the new interns Chloe was basking and swooning in the attention she was receiving from Jim. Tiffany watched with a scowl, disgusted with the shameless way that the girl was flirting with him. Outwardly, Jim was being very polite and classy. Tiffany saw through his act, but it was very well done. Jim was playing the 'difficult to get' game really well. He seemed cool, almost aloof but at the same time just warm and affectionate enough to keep the young girl interested. If you were anyone but Chloe you would have thought he was trying to brush her off, but to Chloe it would feel as if he was trying to be hard to get. This led Chloe trying to be even more seductive and readily available for him. He offered to bring her some more wine and excused himself from the table. Chloe's eager eyes followed him all the way to the bar.

Tiffany snorted, she knew she was seeing a master at work, but it was not required. Chloe was more than ready to get fucked. He could have asked her to follow him and she would have crawled behind him like his good little bitch.

Tiffany stared at Chloe. She was a techie but not a very good one. She wasn't competent enough and Tiffany knew she wouldn't be able to keep up with her workload and would be asked to leave the company soon. Chloe was a petite girl at 5' 2'' who looked very cute, but in a mousey sort of way. She had shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes. Her cleavage line was visible over her tight top which was trying desperately to hold in her D cup size breasts. Her boobs were in complete contrast to her body, something guys would swoon over. She had nicely toned legs, and an air like a princess, so you would want to pick her up and cuddle her. For just a second, Tiffany envied Jim for being the one to bang that ass tonight and then her thoughts turned to Jim. She spotted him near the bar and decided that she needed a refill too. She headed up right next to him and ordered herself a scotch. She didn't intend on starting a conversation.

Jim smiled at her, "I noticed you looking at me from over your table."

It wasn't a question, or a conversation starter and Tiffany could have ignored it, but it felt rude, so she smiled too.

She said, "So, you did. I thought your attention was focused completely on Chloe. I'm flattered."

Jim grinned sheepishly, "Well I could say that I am not really interested in Chloe, but you wouldn't really believe me."

"Why is that?" Tiffany asked off-handedly.

"Because, you're really intelligent, and I never say that lightly," Jim said with a grin. "Also, I believe that I'm a gentleman who would never lie to a lady like you."

Tiffany raised her eyebrows. It was a compliment and very well done, almost like a statement of fact with no air of flattery. For a second, she was almost impressed by him.

"Well, let this lady give you a small piece of advice, you're wasting time!" Tiffany said. "Chloe is like a turkey on Christmas Eve right now. You can spend this time fucking her, which you're wasting making small talk. You could ask her to remove all her clothes right here and she would not bat an eyelash before doing so."

"Even if she was ready, I would never embarrass any of my girls that way."

Tiffany heard the emphasis on "my." It was full of love and affection, but also control, dominance and possession. She felt goose bumps, which she did not understand. She shook her head, he was good, but this was all an act. He did not care about Chloe or any of the previous interns he'd slept with.

"Why don't you tell that to Mindy?" Tiffany asked sarcastically. "Wait! Let me see. You can't do that, because she no longer works here. You got her fired after you fucked her."

Three years back, Mindy who was a very bright intern in her team was let go by the company. No reasons were given, and Tiffany was told that HR would deal with it. Mindy was smart, had an amazing track record and was a very sweet person. For the world of her, Tiffany couldn't understand why Mindy was let go.

Tiffany found out from Mindy that she had slept with Jim during that year's summer retreat. Jim moved on, but she had fallen head over heels for him. She desperately tried to contact him through email. He was polite and patient, but not interested. This exchange fell into the hands of security and HR and hence Mindy was fired. The surprising part however was that there were no consequences for Jim.

Tiffany had been shocked with disbelief. She knew the company policy, which was clear enough. Jim should have been asked to leave too, but he got away with it. Since then, Tiffany had tried to find out more about Jim and found out a lot of gossip. Jim did sleep around with quite a few girls in office and then moved on. Most of them either quit for mysterious reasons or were still in a cordial if cool working relationship with him. Amazingly, he always got away with no consequences over the years.

"I had nothing to do with it," Jim defended. "Mindy got a little carried away... I regret it, but she dug her own grave. On the whole I think it was in her best interests to stay away from me."

Again, he said it quite matter of factly. No arrogance, nor sympathy for what had happened. No attempt at hiding the story. She felt the goose bumps again, stronger this time. He broke the silence.

"Why do you let me bother you so much? Loosen up! None of this has anything to do with you. There is nothing you can do about it. You are distrustful of me and yet I have given you no just cause for it. Haven't I said I wouldn't dare lie to a lady like you?"

"Are you saying you're being completely honest with Chloe?"

"She knows as much as she needs to. I never said I wasn't lying to Chloe but to you. Leave her aside; I was talking to you, about you."

"What is the difference between me and Chloe?" Tiffany asked with raised eyebrows.

It was Jim's turn to smile, "Chloe is young and naive. I have her wrapped around my finger. You on the other hand. I am not stupid enough to try to pull such a stunt with you nor do I want to. I respect you as a person and your acumen. You have happiness in your personal life, the like of which I can only imagine. You wouldn't put all that at a risk because you are smart enough and I don't want you to. I am treating you with all the respect you deserve and as my equal if not better."

The freaking goose bumps again but this time it went a step ahead. She felt something else but couldn't understand what.

In spite of herself she asked, "Why would you not want me? You might not know what you are missing out on."

"Only because you don't really want me to. Believe me, I know what I am missing out on! Don't get me wrong, I am not one of those guys who would tell you about how charming you are and how great it is to be with a woman who is as intelligent as you. I would want you for the raw pleasure of holding you and your body... to squeeze you in my arms, to suck your gorgeous tits and to fuck you raw!"

Tiffany's mouth fell open at the brash words. He delivered it in his usual style with a sly grin which threw her completely off guard. She had never heard someone say these things to her so directly.

"Anyways, I've been standing here too long. I'll take your advice and head to my room with Chloe. See you around." He went and sat with Chloe, who immediately wrapped herself around his arm and whispered in his ear. He gave her a smile and whispered back into hers. Chloe downed her glass in one single gulp, stood up, and left in a hurry. Jim, on the other hand, took his time and lingered around before eventually following Chloe.

Even though all her life, Tiffany had been on the receiving end of so many flirting attempts, this conversation imbalanced her. She had never been as brazenly told how sexy she was, not even when she was in college.

Tiffany did not understand what she was feeling. She wasn't used to such direct compliments for her looks or her body. They had all but died, over the last few years. She was happily married to Ted. Her husband made her feel loved, safe, and happy with her life. Wasn't that enough? Why were these questions popping up in her head? Why did she feel so muddled? It wasn't as if Jim had made a move on her or even flirted with her. Jim had left to be with Chloe. She felt just a twinge of wetness thinking about the both of them.

What was the matter with her? She saw her empty glass. She had finished her usual 2 glasses but felt today she needed more alcohol. She asked for one more drink and dialed her husband to hear his voice. Maybe that would help her. The phone rang for some time and then went to the answering machine. She cut off the call, huffing with irritation. Ted, her husband, never seemed to have time for her. Their married life had become mundane, revolving around their own daily routine.

She downed her glass in a single gulp and ordered one more. Her head wasn't getting any clearer and obviously the alcohol was not helping. What had her life become? It was just average and very boring. Was this the life she had planned for herself? Just work and household chores. Wasn't it her husband's job to make her feel loved and protected? But he did make her feel loved and safe. She realized that right now she didn't want that, she wanted to feel lusted after...to be wanted as a woman. She wanted someone to look at her body as if she was the center of their universe and that nothing else mattered.

Unfortunately, Ted had stopped being that guy. Sex with him had become almost a chore, only to be completed occasionally. Now that she thought about it, Ted was never that kind of guy. He loved her but not for her body. He never wanted to ravish her body, fuck her mindless out of pure lust. Well if she were true to herself, none of her past relationships had ever been like that. Like what?

Like what Jim and Chloe were doing right now. A night of raw sex with no strings attached.

As she thought of this, Tiffany was getting wetter by the minute. She got up and headed back to her room. She wasn't sure that she had the strength left to not embarrass herself in public. In spite of herself, when passing the front desk, she asked for Jim's room number. She didn't know why. She had no intention of going that way tonight, or so she told herself. She walked on and before she knew it, without knowing how or why, she was outside Jim's room and debating whether to ring the bell or not.

Tiffany did not know what she wanted to accomplish. She had no idea what she would say when they asked why she was here. All she knew was she wanted to ring the bell before her nerve failed her. What her purpose was, she wasn't clear yet. Finally, with a jerking hand she rang the bell.

When Jim, opened the door, she asked, "Surprised to see me here, right now?"

"I can't say I am. Neither can I say I am not! Why don't you come in?" Jim invited, stepping back and gesturing with his hand for her to enter.

"No! I came only to let you know that I am happy where I am in my life. I do not wish to intrude into your time with Chloe."

He laughed, "Actually, I am quite alone tonight. I would enjoy some company."

She eyed him with disbelief.

"I'm serious; you can come in and see for yourself if you don't believe me."

"What happened to the Christmas Turkey?" she asked incredulously. He laughed again. An easy laugh which gave her those goose bumps again.

"Well, you can say I got stood up on a date," Jim said. "She had a little too much to drink. By now she must be safely in her bed."

She snorted, "Not used to being stood up, are you? I think your offer is kind, but I'm going to give it a pass."

"Oh, come on! Have a drink with me. After that I promise to take you safely back to your room... If, that's what you want." Jim said holding the door wide open.

She felt a strange reluctance to say no. What was it about this guy? Why was it so difficult to refuse him? Everything she knew about him told her that it was a bad idea to accept his invitation.

"For God's sake! I know you are a married lady. I don't want you to do anything you will regret tomorrow morning. I cross my heart and promise you, nothing you don't want will happen. Come in, and give me some company."

She hesitated a moment longer, then finally stepped inside. He closed the door behind her. Taking her jacket he said,

"Please have a seat on the couch. What should I get you to drink? On second thought, wait, let me surprise you... I have just the right drink for...you."

He hummed a tune to himself and went into the other room. She sat on the couch feeling slightly chilled without her jacket. She looked around her. For a bachelor, he kept an immaculately clean and organized room. Everything seemed to have a proper place and the room was neatly arranged. His laptop was open, and she saw that he had been working, even on this leisure trip. She was just about to stand up when Jim came back. He was holding a tray with two mugs of steaming hot coffee. Her mouth fell open. It was the last thing she had expected.

"You have had more than your quota of scotch, today. There is nothing like a cup of hot coffee to clear the head. Isn't coffee your favorite drink?"

"How do you know I like coffee?" Tiffany asked curiously.

"You are not the only one keeping the tabs, you know," Jim said with a grin. "Two can play that game. It's black with no sugar, just like you like to have."

For the first time, she gave Jim a genuine smile. Taking a sip, she found it was a perfectly made Kona blend. She quietly sipped her coffee and Jim was silent too. Finally, she felt the urge to break the silence.

"So. How many such dates have you been stood up on?"

"Never before today. Anyway, who said this is a failure?" Jim added with a sly expression. He raised his cup to her.

Those damn goose bumps again. Why did he have this effect on her? Her head was clearer now. She looked at him. There was a smile on his face and his eyes were sincere but distant. There was nothing in them that told her what he wanted from her. But what did she want? Damn if she knew! She stood up and walked around. The buzz of the alcohol was long gone. She was in her senses and in a precarious situation. For once though, she was not thinking about that.

"You were working on a leisure trip?"

"Well, at least something productive must come of the night."

She bent over the code, trying to read it. He had come behind her and was standing close. Any other time, this would have been too close for her comfort, but not today, and definitely, not him. She wanted him to touch her, to make a move, to turn her around and kiss her, but he just stood there.

She knew what she wanted now. But her head was clear. She had a great life and a wonderful husband. Would she risk all of that and for what? Sex with a random stranger?

She should not think of that. It made her feel wet, again. His face was almost in her hair. She could feel him right behind her. It was the moment of truth. She turned and kissed him hard on his lips. He kissed back with equal passion. It wasn't the kiss she usually shared with her husband. This was rawer, more powerful, more animalistic. When she put her tongue in his mouth, he sucked at it as if pulling it inside and bit it as if just kissing her was not enough. His left hand was on her neck pulling her face into his. His right had already moved on to her ass squeezing it through her pants. She wasn't going to stand there and be a passive participant, though. No! Not this time, and not with Jim. Her nails were already burrowing into his back. Foiled by his shirt, she couldn't get a hold on him. That was more than she could bear. She wanted to touch and feel his body and fulfil all her wishes.

Without breaking the kiss, he had already lifted her. He carried her into the bedroom and threw her on to the bed. He was on her and continued to kiss and bite her. One of his hands was behind her inside her top. Before she knew it, her bra was open. She opened his buttons, so she could touch his chest. It was strong and warm. He started kissing her neck and slowly moved downwards. Tiffany sat up and removed her top and the bra. Jim saw her naked breasts in all their glory. His eyes grew big and a smile appeared on his face. She could see he thought they were beautiful. Tiffany blushed seeing the hungry look in Jim's eyes. She held them together and puckered her lips teasingly. She seemed to be teasing him for a verdict. Jim stared at them unashamedly. He raised his hands to touch her perfectly shaped boobs topped with soft pink nipples.

He looked like a kid who had won the first prize. Kneeling up, he held them and lifted, feeling their weight in his palms. They were soft, supple, and heavy in his hands. With his thumbs he rubbed her nipples feeling them swell and grow hard with her desire. A gasp escaped from Tiffany as her body reacted to his touch. Her sensitive nipples grew even harder. He moved closer and took the one of her boobs in his mouth and swirling his tongue as he licked it. He slowly tongued her flesh, moving his tongue towards her nipple. It sent electricity jolting through her body. With his other hand he continued cupping her other breast, his finger making circles on it, spiralling slowly to its center. Tiffany moaned with pleasure. He pinched her nipple and another moan escaped from her mouth. She had her eyes closed, enjoying his ministrations.

12