All Comments on 'Prude to Nude'

by ChubbyKasumi

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well described

You convincingly tell the feelings of many of us who have chosen nudism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
IT WAS A MIDDLE OF THE ROAD STORY

First two paragraphs did not grab mas. I skimmed the reaming story and the character did not endear me to their adventure.

Using "Beautiful" twice in a sentence {paragraph two} tells me you should have used a thesaurus to provide synonyms when your proof reading of this piece was being done. Overall there were too many adverbs. A stand alone idea in a sentence can be a good thing.

3 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep writing Kasumi

I loved your story!

mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
great story

please go on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great start keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

This sounds like a true story. Congratulations on taking the first step.

bjmikanbjmikanover 7 years ago
Great start

I want to hear more. Recently having taken the plunge into social nudity, I'm fascinated by experience and could relate to your feelings and thoughts. I'm particularly interested in the woman's point of view. I guess I expect more of the interest in nudity from us males!

I'm also very interested in the Asian perspective since it can be both less acceptable in that culture and in other scenarios more acceptable.

Keep it up.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 7 years ago
I like this story.

It is a very realistic and insightful story about a woman's first nudist experience. It can certainly be rather arousing the first time you are nude at a nudist club, but after you get used to it and get to know the people, it may be less so. I liked her description of the casual sensualness between Dave and Sabrina and her curiosity as to whether Dave's penis was "a little larger". I was wondering whether she was secretly hoping that he would have gotten more aroused than he did.

Anyone who tells you that visiting a nudist club is completely innocent is not telling you the whole story. Most clubs have rules against suggestive familiarity, but some of those rules may be pushed to the limit depending upon the circumstances. The most important thing is to not offend anyone.

I am certainly looking forward to reading about what happens over the weekend when more of the members are there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome to nudism!

This almost has to be real, cause her descriptions of her experience was absolutely typical of a first timer, And the realization of the wholesomeness, freeing of nudism. Really enjoyed it. Would like more - from the woman's prospective, that is always interesting to us men - for many reasons I guess, but mostly innocent here.

GarthSCGarthSCover 7 years ago
Really great story

Wonderful writing, you took me there with you. I am so looking forward to reading more. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautifully written

Thank you Kasumi for such a beautifully written account. Looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome to the nudist lifestyle.

Those comments that refer to " her " only show how little they payed attention to your admission.

You wrote it the first person. It was your experience. But they failed to see that part of it. Perhaps they were looking for a different story direction.

Minor editing mistakes here and there. But for me it added a more honest view of your experience.

Thank you for sharing it from a woman's perspective.

midnighteddiemidnighteddieover 7 years ago
First time nudist

I'm glad you tried going natural. It is an exhilarating experience.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 7 years ago
Very well written

And I'm looking forward to more chapters. I'm glad that she decided to give naturism and try and get naked! Now on to the next chapter.

ohhfineohhfineover 7 years ago
Loved it

Keep going, I was there

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great stories

Love the stories, always waiting on the edge of my seat for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More of Kasumi

Does Kasumi get to lose her Cherry?

She has already discovered that she loves being nude, So five chapters isn't enough

about Kasumi. Now that she has awakened give her some sexual adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous