Pruriential Paladin Ch. 05

Story Info
A hellish housewarming gift overflows in ecstasy.
4.2k words
4.68
3.3k
4
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new ambassador to the kingdom of Hylia lay back across her desk. Her belly swollen and glowing with my crest, she had rested her ankles on Allyar's back as the smaller woman lapped at her clit. She came on my cock again, squeezing me tight and milking another stream into her swollen womb as I thundered into her sopping snatch from behind.

We'd arrived a few days ago, the hobs had immediately returned me to fulfilling my 'obligations'. They did take greater care however, at least allowing me to bathe in peace. Between that and the princess' healing, I'd finished fertilizing the last of the platoon just this morning. By the afternoon I was repaying her for that healing in orgasms.

The princess sprayed her wife's face with cum again, causing her to squeeze my softening cock and moan. I withdrew from her and stumbled on weak knees towards my room, all of my debts satisfied and one hundred and twenty due to be born, in addition to the three already being seen to by Cha'Nah and her sisters... Not one of them of my own volition, though the two elves may have a case should they disagree on that point... certainly Allyar could point a finger squarely at me if no one else...

My quarters were simple. A bed, a chair, a table, a couch. Simple. A letter sat on the table next to a silver bell with a red bow tied around it. A note from Gam'itha indicated they'd arrived by a messenger bird, a cardinal. I took what was certainty a letter from my sister and collapsed into my chair.

Baby brother,

I look forward to seeing your new home and what your old mortal comrades have put you through! By now I imagine you're plenty sore, but well on your way to staffing your outpost!

Don't say I never gave you anything!

As for your 'housewarming' gift, I've recently captured one of the demon slut's pets. I know you plan to try to bring her back, and I think it folly. She's gone brother. I hope this puts your mind at ease.

Enjoy your new toy, I believe you'll find it very much to your liking!

Analluria

PS

I already broke her in a little for you. She might find a mortal to be satisfying again in a few months!

I laughed, thinking back to patting Ana's head and calling her my good girl. Red lipstick stained her signature where she'd kissed it. My cock responded, swelling at the memory of her plump lips on my cock...

A short nap and a long bath had me feeling like a new man. I considered ringing the summoning bell, but decided to put off whatever no doubt nefarious plot my condescending sister had cooked up.

Instead I walked about the outpost. The sisterhood had for the most part forgone clothing, small shorts the only garments most wore. Some eschewed even that, instead roaming about attired in their wings alone. I thought them beautiful either way, beautiful and terrifying.

Their skin tones varied as wildly as their features, their wings even varied in shape and form. The end result of this was a rainbow of color as the ever busy sisterhood rushed about. And when they weren't working, they were fucking. And when they were working, they were often still fucking. I was reminded of this when I passed the kitchens and Gam'itha was having a snack of Tav on the counter.

The red and black skinned woman came as I glanced into the room, pulling Gam'itha's face into her as she did. Tav fell onto her back and Gam'itha stood, wiping her mouth. "Late lunch?" I quipped as I passed.

Through a window into the bailey I could see Cha'Nah and Alllyar training the three youngest of the sisterhood, already they approached the woman's height. I flinched as Allyar whipped a beam from her sword at one and she dodged it at the last second, her movements accelerated by a flap of her wings.

The pregnant woman seemed comfortable moving about. While her level of activity did give me pause, I trusted her to know her own body. Especially under Cha'Nah's watchful eye.

I found her wife sitting on my throne. Little had changed in my fellow demigod, other than her height and the pink highlights in her hair. "I have been thinking, 'Sire'" she said the word with a joking sneer as she rested a hand on my crest "my home has been mostly peaceful in it's isolation in the deep forest, this Godswar sounds appalling... and I would see it's seclusion maintained" her tone grew more serious as she settled into the role of diplomat. While still addressing me from my own figurative seat of power she continued, "to that end I'd have no further mention of Hylia or the Princess Elysea."

Her face broke into a smile. "my beautiful Allyar had the foresight to begin our journey with a fresh start, and I believe I shall follow suit."

Finally reaching the end of her soliloquy I saw the opportunity to speak "consider it done. And how many I address you...?" I left space in the air for her to fill.

"I should like to be the Sorceress Elysea!'' she settled back into my throne with a laugh and rested her arms as she stared off into space "a sorceress, with a beautiful protector and satisfaction at a beckon... no one to please but myself and my love... no one in need of protection..." she blinked and shook her head with a laugh. "I've lived trapped for so long by duty it's a fantasy, what I've found here." She smiled at me and her green eyes shone with sincerity, "thank you". She draped one leg over an arm of the chair and lost herself in thought.

I left the Sorceress as she drifted on my throne and returned to my quarters. I doubted I'd ever get to sit on the damned thing again... At this point I began to suspect a conspiracy, perhaps the hobs latest prank was to see how long they could keep me off it...

Inside, the bell called to me. Not in any magical way, but in the way an infected wound itches. I knew when I scratched that I would regret it, but it was going to happen. More than anything else I was bored. I scratched.

Gentle ringing filled the air as the enchantment on the bell broke. The final note accentuated with the snap of the silver as it shattered. As it did, red smoke roiled from the fragments and formed into solid mass.

As the smoke congealed it revealed demonic crimson wings, curved black horns, a tail and blood red eyes. A succubus with pale skin stood of a height with me, and had an even closer resemblance to our mother than Ana had. She smiled as she opened her arms to me, flashing needle-like teeth more akin to a piranha than any other animal. "You must be the brother..." her face had quickly become horrifying with her smile. A twisted profanity of my mothers.

With a delighted giggle the twisted visage lost its horror. Again she wore a familiar face, "Your sister mentioned you may be... attached." She finished with a laugh and looked around the room. "So this is home now?" She shrugged and her form collapsed in on itself, becoming a slender scarlet haired beautiful woman.

A woman with a broad mouth and thin lips, her top lip perpetually raised slightly. The corners of her lips quirked, always ready to smile. Her green eyes and thin arched eyebrows matched my memories. Her red hair and freckles did not.

"No." I spoke firmly. "It isn't." She sat, bouncing on my bed with a smile as she inhaled through her nose. She moaned and pinched at her left breast, apparently delighted at the smells.

She began to pace the room, inspecting the few items I had laying about. "You can't unring that bell" she laughs "I'm now bound to your body until you've given me a child." She smiled hungrily "or you die."

Sudden white hot fury coursed through me and I punched the stone wall next to me, it cracked under my knuckles. I felt a bone snap as well, but at the moment I didn't care. My FUCKING sister had used me as a bull AGAIN. "I could always just kill you" I stated flatly. And in that moment it sounded preferable to caving to my sister's incessant meddling.

Pursing her lips as if she has a secret and raising one eyebrow, "I have a better idea, maybe take me for a few rounds first?" She flaunted her body and giggled as she spoke, becoming her more demonic self and sucking on a finger while she demonstrated just how agile her tail was by reaching out to stroke my face with its thin tip.

She was tall and thin, the body of a runner as opposed to Ana's thicker frame. Her limbs were thinner and her breasts smaller, though still round and full. The small gap between her thighs exposed her sex to me, small lips peeking slightly. A forked tongue darted out as she ran her fingers along her horns, the black bones rising from high on her forehead to curl behind her like a goats. Her long red hair fell straight down her back, thin and silky. My eyes stuck to her ass as she shook it for me, her tail with it's spade tip slapped the fleshy globe hard enough to leave a mark...

If that fucking bitch wants me to breed so badly...

"I've got an even better idea." I said as I noticed again the lipstick on the page. "Tell me demon, my sister says she broke you in, how would you like to repay her?" The demon's red eyes lit up in an actual smile.

-- -- -- --

Elysea went over the plan a final time. "Cha'Nah will establish the bond with Dilin's God-Sister through the trace of her essence and I will then transfer the bond to..." she looked to the demoness questioningly.

She smiled "Ilya" the succubus provided helpfully, excited for the opportunity at not only revenge but also more sex. Sex in which she could feed from gods...

"Ilya is then the vector by which our Sire enacts his petty retribution upon his divine sister." Her tone made clear the wisdom she saw in my plan. She'd repeatedly noted the wisdom in not angering beings that could accurately be described as gods. I noted the wisdom in allowing tyrants to run unchecked.

Ilya and I both nodded, happy with the plan. The sorceress rolled her eyes mumbling about a world without men but acquiesced. Cha'Nah was disappointed she wasn't the one being used, and that the demon hadn't been killed yet.

I read back over my sister's letter as they worked and the anger flared in me again. As it did I hardened. I took off my codpiece and Ilya stared at my cock, "well I certainly wasn't expecting that..." the enslaved demoness somehow sounded more eager.

The others left the room as Cha'Nah explained the bond would activate the moment Ilya touched the lipstick. Alone, Ilya stepped seductively towards me, eager for her meal. "I'm guessing you like it very rough, don't you?"

Before she could answer I grabbed her hair and threw her hard to her knees in front of me "fu-uck yess" she hissed as she hit the carpet. I grabbed her by the back of the neck with one hand as I knelt behind her, pressing my dry engorged cock at her cunt. My hand came down hard on her ass "open up".

She squealed at the slap and tried to push back onto me, opening slightly for my head. Her smaller human form strained to take me. The skin of her pussy stretched as she pushed back and screamed. Her tightness cutting into me as her body tried to accept me.

I began to fuck her slowly as she stretched around me. Her cum mixed with mine and quickly she was thrusting back to meet me, wiggling her round ass as she did. Her pussy gripped and me so tightly it pulled away from her as she rose on me. "So far, I can say your sister fucked me harder" she teased back to me, working a few more inches inside of her. Her uterus stopped me from advancing further...

I grabbed her hips and settled into a rhythm, feeling her stretch and relax around me as I gently rocked into her womb door. "Seriously you go-" I began to fuck her then. She was wet enough, relaxed enough, but unprepared. She came on the fourth thrust. Her walls squeezed like no other I'd felt, a burning undulation moved from within her along me before bursting searing droplets across me. The burn left tingling ecstasy in it's wake.

Her womb opened to me and the last few inches of my cock sank inside of her. "I-i take it back..." Ilya spoke below me. "N-n-n-... Take it out! take it out! take it out!" Her words were desperate and pleading. "Wh-what the fuck is that? I can taste..." her fingers touched her pubis "good...?" her voice became needy, desperate.waitwaitwait... I need more of that. P-please? It.. makes me feel full..." her red eyes seemed lighter...

The demon's sudden change in demeanor confused me, but as she was still on board I didn't see the harm. Soaked in her fluid I withdrew my cock from her nearly completely before gesturing to the letter. She smiled in anticipation as she touched the lipstick. As she did so I leaned to whisper to her "I don't care how hard my sister fucked your pussy." Then with a chuckle "I'm going to fuck your ass, harder than I just fucked your pussy." She shuddered and bit her lip.

I shifted my hips as I quickly plunged the head of my cock past her anal ring. Ilya jerked below me at the sudden penetration and yelped. I grabbed her by the hair at the back of her head and held her.

Instead of the usual tug I was yanked from my body. Ilya began to work herself back onto me, her tight rings contracting, pulling my cock deeper inside her as she rode her slick cum onto my pole. Analluria found herself pressing back onto me as well.

"Shi- shi- fu- what. the fuck." Ana reached back to my fingers twisted in her hair "brother..." I leaned forward to add my weight to the pressure Ilya was using to take more of me. Ana's ass squeezed me, refusing to allow me to advance further. "Broth..."

Ilya began to ride me then, her ass growing used to my size and relaxing to a tight squeeze around me, squeezing me when she'd take what she could and pulling as she rode. Her wetness dripped hot down my balls, the smell of her arousal filled my nose. "Dear sister, I only wanted to thank you for your gift..." Ilya rode along me, arching and flexing her back as she steadily fucked herself into me. I grabbed her by her horns and fed her my last six inches in one thrust.

The tightness of Ana's ass squeezing along me and the monosyllabic protests she managed to muster as I began to slowly fuck myself into her were quite the pair. As she began to relax my cock moved more freely within her. Slowly her winces and yelps became sighs and groans.

She screamed the first time she came, clamping down on me and soaking everything beneath her. When she did her tail whipped back against my chest like a lash, the pain spurring me just as a slap to my ass might. I slapped her ass again as I savaged it, Ilya fucking backing into me as had as I pounded into her, hot cum again spraying my thighs as she came again. Her motions gave way to shudders as she was overwhelmed, her arms gave when my assault on her asshole didn't.

Her ass grew hotter and began to clamp and spasm as she lay on her chest, arms limp to her side and mismatched eyes vacant as my beast stirred her insides. A tiny line of drool ran from her mouth as I stared into them. "Are you ready Ana?" I spoke to the sister I knew to be inside her. The demon shook its head.

I smiled a wicked smile, "good". I pulled Ilya upright by her horns and fucked her limp frame with fury. I fucked her to feel her cum and writhe. Ilya's tailed whipped me ass in encouragement before moving to wrap around her neck. She screamed and fucked herself back onto me as much as she could, her fingers squeezing her breasts tightly as she came alongside Ana. I slowed to savor the sensation of each.

Ilya looked back at me, her flat crimson eyes replaced by a lighter shade... "Is that all you got?" I forgot about Ana again as heat surged through me at the challenge. I also forgot about not fucking up this succubitchs insides. I used a hand on her horn to push her back onto me, and the other to slap welts onto her ass, before taking a grip of her hip to pull her even harder into me. My toes spread for better traction and I slammed into the woman with abandon.

The fingers of one hand worked her clit while the other gasped the arm holding her horn. She came again with a scream, arching backwards she looked over her shoulder. I pulled her mouth to me, locking her lips onto mine as her tongue wrapped and pulled mine into her mouth. I came as she moaned.

The orgasm surprised me as the first stream of my cum filled her. For a moment I couldn't breathe as the feeling overwhelmed me, her face inches from mine as I held her locked in my grip, eyes on my open in wonder. When I could breathe I roared into her face breaking the kiss. My hips moved of their own accord as I shuddered in pleasure, thrusting with every surge of cum I pumped into her bowels. As I calmed I growled into her eyes "you are MINE" the words came unbidden as the primal surges ebbed from me. The demoness shuddered and came as her tail teased her clit.

As I came back to myself more I heard Ana pleading "please brother... now is not the time..." she slowly crawled forward to escape my cock. I grabbed Ilya's shoulder to stop her. "Dilin..." she groaned as Ilya began to rock again "I'm" Ilya began to rise to her feet with me still inside her "busy" she rose and dropped taking more of me. "You're embarrassing..." Ilya's ass rested on my pubis as she propped her feet onto my legs "meeee". The last word came out just as Ilya came to rest laying back on my chest, impaled fully on me.

She sounded as if she'd just ran whatever the deific equivalent of a marathon was. Her face was beaded with sweat and her body shook still as Ilya slapped the her clit with her tail, I noticed the spade appeared to be a heart now... Ilya was changing as she took my essence as well it seemed...

"Not nearly" the words came and fury swelled in me again. Ilya's horns were more purple than black now that they're in my face. She let loose a deep burp and covered her mouth with a giggle. As she did she changed further, licking her lips as she did.

"Mmm, yummy". Her hair faded to pink and her horns lightened further and matching the nails of her talons. The demon's bright blue eyes burned for me, her smile hungry. She licked her lips as she looked back at me, "Now I've got a better idea..."

She pressed her feet and began riding me. I used a hand to help lighten her as she did, the other I used to pleasure her ignored pussy. Two fingers reaching over her body to stroke her clitoris. She came quickly again and the burning cum burst from her in a torrent and a scream. She rode faster, practically jumping and falling as her head spun. An errant horn bloodied my nose in her abandon and her tail snapped down between her cheeks next to my cock.

As her hot body pulled at my cock I throbbed inside her again. My balls were wrapped right and squeezed as her tail tip slapped the entrapped orbs. I grabbed at her hips again in need as I swelled inside her "More sire more!" Her lavender talons reached back into my hair as she used me to gain more leverage. "Fill me!"

Her need pushed me over as I came. I grabbed her hips and held her as deep as I could as I unleashed. I roared again as the release consumed me, the demoness' face was locked open and frozen as she screamed silently. Streams of cum again poured from me into her abused ass, my cock swelling and forcing the thick loads through her tight sphincters.

I hiss and groaned at the pleasure of each and Ilya's hands and tail massages at my balls while her tongue found my mouth. I came more as she milked me with her ass, squeezing me almost lovingly to coax more cum... She broke our kiss with a sudden deep burp again, putting her hand to her mouth and turning away. My final stream filled her with a shudder and a contended groan from me, and a coughing sputter from Ilya.

She spun slowly on my cock to face me. Cum covered her chin and tits, pink cum streaked with blue. "brother... please stop..."

"Clean me" the sex demon complied eagerly, if exhausted. "And while your mouth is full, Ana, perhaps you'll hear me when I say this" I enunciated each word clearly "No more breeding Dilin". I took Ilya's horns in my hands and began to work my cock in and out. "I'm not your sex doll." I began to fuck her face harder "and most importantly" Ilya relaxed her throat and I began working my cock in and out of it. Each thrust punctuated by a word in the sentence "You're not the boss of me". I pushed myself deep until she gagged and then pulled myself from her mouth.

12