Pruriential Paladin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching down I scooped them into my arms and sat back into my chair, Ilya helped align me by grasping me with her tail and guiding me to her as we dropped quickly together. She took me entirely, prepared as she was from earlier. Ilya rode my length slowly, and my sensitive overused skin thanked her for it.

Wide eyed Ana looked at me through the succubus' eyes "Are you ready for me to fuck your pussy now?"

Ilya nodded eagerly.

Ana whimpered.

-- -- -- --

An hour later my toes were curling and my neck twisting as I roared again, for the third time filling Ilya's womb as she arched her back and came on my table with a jerk of her hips, still spraying cum nearly every time. It was the only motion she'd made in awhile, other than to squeeze at her tits or slap at my ass with her tail.

I barely made it to a nearby chair as my legs gave out. While I stumbled my way, Ilya spoke "I suppose this means I'm free to go?" She laced her fingers over her swollen belly. "Though I'm not sure where I would..."

"Forgive me for asking, and yes of course you're free to stay here, but are you about to lay an egg?" The sex demon twisted her head to regard me as if I'd just offend her to the core of her being.

Sex demon or not, women are women. And I knew the look of a woman who would hold something very specific over me for a very long time. At least she laughed while she planned how to torment me.

She laughed again as she traced the lines of my crest on her belly. "I'll be interested to learn that as well." She giggled, "succubi are infertile".

"I know, my sister is a bitch." I spoke dryly.

I regarded the changed succubus again. A hybrid of her two previous forms, she mostly appeared as a slim woman with lavender horns and matching short talons. Straight pink hair and light freckles, two deep lines on her back told me she likely had wings concealed magically within her.

Her eyes closed and she began to snore. I lifted her to my bed as she slept, another curiosity as demons also do not sleep. She snored and drooled my odd cum onto the pillow.

Perhaps it was time to figure this thing out...

12