Pruriential Paladin Ch. 06

Story Info
Sometimes you just need a fuckpile. A goddess' perspective.
5.3k words
4.82
5.6k
3

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The council had gathered to address some nonsense concerning the mortals. And not the fun kind that involved seeding demigods through the world to serve our designs, or the fun kind that let me play with all my sharp toys. Or the funnest kind that mixed the two.

Unfortunately at some point one of the jackasses here would expect me to say something so I vaguely payed attention "blah blah blah Omeyahtee, god of harvests still practices human sacrifice blah blah blah". Good fucking luck stopping that bitch, burning a rando alive once a year was a weird way to get your rocks off, but when the only other thing you EVER did was farm and be extra nice all the time... I'm not saying I condone it but damn, the broad needs an outlet. And they're just mortals, their next life will be better anyway.

"High Goddess Analluria" shit I might be too high for this. "These ancient ways serve no further function!" An impassioned man pleaded on the council floor. Three rings of seats rose around him with myself and my sister Leilliessyn in three seats apart at the center facing the door. Mother's seat at the top sat empty, save a wreath of Orchids. "Barbarisms such as this are exactly what led to the war! We fought to END the abuses of our counterparts!" A low roar picked up as the assembled council either agreed or disagreed loudly.

One of the nature gods squeaked out a "war was never the answer, end mortal exploitation!" While his counterpart casually suggested that the only waste he observed was that the flesh was not consumed. Beshtar, god of the wilds and fucking dinosaurs. Not one to be fucked with, but the alligator/shark bastard fucked better than most. Oops, hard and wet.... Well, wet anyway... I almost tapped my knuckles on my codpiece before I caught myself. One of the more ruthless commerce gods suggested they purchase those due for execution, not the worst idea...

I hid my sudden discomfort by standing "SHUT THE FUCK UP" they did. Leilli turned to give me the look. "I apologize" I collected myself with a quick inhale and popped an ambrosia gummy, or three. "Omie?" Omeyahtee stood quietly "could you please-"

I froze as I felt that little bastards connection fall on me. I'd left him plenty of ammunition to fire back with, and I was ready to snatch one of his little gargoyles the next time he tried it, teach the mortal that worshippers are fragile and he needs to protect them better. But now was not the time.

"Could you please be more discreet in your rituals?" She smiled and nodded, she always did like a secret... "While also bearing in mind that innocents are not to be harmed. And I can tell you from experience witnessing an immolation is harmful." Her face fell, I knew she'd hate that-

"I don't care how hard my sister fucked your pussy." I could hear my brother talking through his vassal. I could feel her elbows and hands on warm stone. "I'm going to fuck your ass, harder than I just fucked your pussy." Hehe, baby bro could fuck, no doubt about it. I reached towards her soul and found nothing, just as my ass was stretched by an invasion.

My breath caught and I kicked Leilli's chair, "shit he is thick..." I say and pulled the little shit out to talk and stepped away from the council chambers and my body. I was in his shitty terrestrial quarters and a thick fucking cock was splitting me... "Shi- shi- fu- what. t,he fuck." Ugh, he's fucking pulling my hair... I meant to take his hand off "brother..." but then he was pressing deeper and I held it instead. After an inch I remembered the council and squeezed hard to stop him. "broth..." I was fucking sopping for this, my pussy ached and squeezed nothing.

It was the fucking succubus. I tried not to, but she rode him and I bit my fucking lip bloody cumming. "Dear sister, I only wanted to thank you for your gift..." the dumbfuck had no idea how much seed I'd pumped into that slut, or that it was stopping me from breaking this fucking connection...

I could feel his hands taking control of my skull and he buried it all into me, it shrieked pain for a moment and I yelped, sitting upright. All eyes were on me in the council chambers, he would fucking pay for this. I tried to concentrate through the sensations of him railing me, his cock never missed... "My apologies" I relaxed to hide my...discomfort. "Leilli, a word?" That veiny fuckstick never let up, and I came again. I did my best to hide my face, I doubt I succeeded much, but I didn't really care much either.

She looked back at me with a raised eyebrow, and then two as she watched me cum. The bitches lip quirked in a smirk and I knew she knew. The fucking succubus came and so did I, again. When she came it seared her ass, a volcano of fiery pain searing into body quaking bliss. All pain seemed to give way to pleasure for her. She screamed and I shot to my feet, cumming with a roar as my cock fired in its sheath.

Panting I smiled as I met the eyes of the gods around me "Forgive me, I have an urgent-" he slapped my ass and I moaned. The fucker was making me hungry...

I sought the one I wanted, a pretty elf god who'd fathered the first centaurs. "You" I pointed him out, I couldn't think of his name as she came again. "We will require your assistance" a giggle rolled through the crowd. He was useful for exactly one thing and it was common knowledge, hell he wasn't even on the council he was just someone's hanger-on.

Dilin's fucking never let up, that thick cock turned the demon into a limp mess and I felt her mind go someplace else. She was adrift mentally in a strangely peaceful place for a demon. She just kept thinking the same thing "he makes me feel good". The bitch wasn't wrong, and that bizarre cum of his wasn't the only part of the equation.

I turned to walk back into the chambers behind mom's chair, and with every step he pounded into me twice or more. My eyes crossed for a moment as she came again, nearly tripping as I missed a step. He was barely withdrawing now, buried deep and stretching me wide. I came again as Leilli caught up, she took my arm to steady me against my phantom assault. "Dilin's fucking me again..." her eyes lit up as she opened the door and helped me in. My legs were shaking and walking was becoming more difficult...

Once the door was closed I ended my farce and leaned against the table, cumming with a groan. "FUCK!" I closed my eyes as he probed me inside, slowing as one orgasm blended to the next, my fingers found my clit. Leilli laughed as I heard Dilin's voice again "Are you ready Ana?" I tried to tell him to stop again, but he barely noticed. I probably wasn't getting back to the council, shucks. I looked through her and fucking hell...

My baby brother had fucking grown up... His broad chest was thick with scars and muscle, his arms that I'd seen hew through filth slapped her ass to no response. She wasn't there at all anymore, she was lost in bliss as his nostrils flared and that cock continued to fill me. "Good" he snatched me up by the horns and fucked my ass like stallion.

I dropped my pants and slapped the elf boy into place behind me and he got the idea. My ass on display Leilli giggled again, "Oh, he's not fucking your pussy?!" I shot her the angriest look I could muster as the limp succubus' came again and again while he fucked my ass into oblivion and elf boy started to slide into my hungry cunt.

Just as I pushed back to take it, Leilli moved it to my ass. I came again, spraying the floor with cum from my cunt as I took it all. His cock was big, but it wasn't Dilin's. Fuck he felt so good in me... I started fucking the boy as Dilin fucked the limp demoness. I could feel her wanting more now, but unable to move. I understood as the elf fucked me for all he was worth, I did what I could. I squeezed tighter to make him feel bigger inside me. I took him to the base every time... and I tried not to think about my arms being twice his in girth....

I needed something thicker... "I'm going to get him off and then we're paying the little shit a visit. If you're right then we should t-" the succubus started praying as she came again. "I'm pretty fucking sure you're right though" I chuckled as I rode another orgasm, the elf whimpered as I crushed him out of me. I could feel his cum ooze out along with it. "Ugh! Fucking already?! Fine!" Leilli laughed as I punched the table.

She sat on the table I was leaning over "Go, I'll examine what I can from here and make arrangements for a trip." I took the blissful demons body, offering to help her fuck her god better.

-- -- -- --

I arrived inside her cumming. I clawed her limp form conscious with a scream and slammed back on that fantastic cock. My body felt like fire and needles except where he touched me. I came and screamed and fucked for more. The more I came the less it hurt.

I choked myself with my tail since the bastard was too soft to do it himself. And when I wasn't I used it to tell him to fuck me harder, slapping that hard ass behind me. I savaged my nipples, twisted and squeezing at my tits. The ache and the sting always makes me cum harder, and the way he slowed when I came.... Fucking hell it was divine.

His face was far too smug when I looked back, "Is that all you got?" That pissed him off! He used this tiny body like a toy and beat my ass while I came. I held on as best I could, my pussy ached as his balls slapped it with every thrust, needing more. One hand found my clit and my world doubled in pleasure. I screamed and came again, the body shook and I raised back against him. I turned to look at him, knowing he must be close from the pulsing of his cock inside me, and he kissed me.

Or perhaps I kissed him. Either way I pulled his tongue into my mouth and stroked it, he was almost there... I watched his eyes as he came. They shot open in surprise as he flowed into me, the hot cum pouring into me more than anything else ever had.

Often it isn't even noticeable, and if it is it's just a vague warm gooeyness... Not so from this magnificent specimen. As his cum filled me, my insides were bathed in a sensation of pleasure. Not the pleasure of orgasm or sex, Dilin's cum just felt good. I moaned on his tongue for a time before he broke our kiss and roared from his throat with the second stream.

His veins were distended and I could see he wasn't entirely 'there' either. His cum filled my bowels with it's hot pleasure and and her kept fucking more into me as he came. My body felt full as he growled I to my eyes "you are MINE". I shuddered and came as I squeezed his cock reflexively, the succubus cried inside her mind, tears of joy and continued her prayers, trying to find unfamiliar words like 'love' and 'joy' as she did. He owned her completely now, without a doubt.

With Dilin satisfied I returned to Leilli. The first thing I noticed when I came back to myself was at I was completely nude. "Welcome back!" She laughed as I flopped onto the table.

"Fuck me!" I yelled and laughed as I relaxed, and the elf stood up to come over and satisfy my demands. It's not what I'd meant but if he's ready to redeem himself.... I put my ass on the edge and propped my feet. He lined his cock up for my pussy and I stopped him with a slap "That's Dilin's".

The words froze me. I'd meant them. The idea of another cock in my pussy than his just felt... wrong. I needed his cock, not this substitute. I could feel his softening in her ass... no. He's just a mortal, something is wrong. I don't need it. But for now...

Leilli watched with a raised eyebrow, studying me. She studied everything, but right now I knew she was studying me and our siblings' effects on me. "Your cock is smaller." No... she's wrong... it wasn't. It couldn't be. "I'll be right back!" She took off again with a cackle.

"It's just not fully hard!" I protested to her back. "Here, look!" I slapped the elf boy to his knees and he needed little further encouragement. Dilin was thickening again, swelling in my ass. I throbbed in the elf's mouth, my pussy ached to be that full "Please brother... now is not the time..." the the slender elf was no stranger to sucking cock and took me easily into his mouth as I tried to slip off Dilin before his rutting resumed. He held me in place with a shockingly powerful hand on my shoulder, additionally I could feel the succubus' consciousness rousing. Splitting my mind between the two tasks proved impossible.

I focused on not cumming as the demoness finally awoke and resumed fucking her new god. As she slid back onto his plump fuckstick I grabbed the elf by his hair and emptied my balls in his throat, or I should have at least. A small shudder ran through me as I came, an unsatisfying one. My cock barely filled his mouth. The useless thing was absolutely smaller.

I pushed the useless boy off and held my now small cock in my hand. As I did I felt that pillar sliding into me again, I closed my eyes to enjoy it, that was a cock. The fullness as my ass was filled by that meaty pillar... god I wanted to feel it between my teeth. Leilli laughed and I opened my eyes to see that she'd brought in five other fertility and mating goddesses. I came with a splash as they stared.

Desperate to avoid what was about to happen, I begged Dilin to stop through his toy. "Dilin!" She was squatting onto his cock now, I could feel him pressing past my belly button as she started to bounce on him. Her control was exquisite as she used him to pleasure herself, cumming her dizzying waves of tingling pleasure. I tried to hold a stoic face "You're embarrassing me-ee!" I failed spectacularly.

I shrieked the last word as I felt his hips below my ass. The pressure and pleasure exploded into another orgasm from my ass, my fingers shot to my clit and stroked her furiously into cumming at the same time. I threw myself back onto the table and writhed as I squirted, dowsing the gathered deities in my spray while I pinched my nipples. Roaring as I brought myself two more.

The demoness burped and I tasted his cum in my mouth. It tasted like sweet candied nuts and honey, it tasted like happiness and comfort, it tasted like ambrosia if the heavenly food weren't so bland in comparison. I moaned at the delightful flavor and shook my head as clear as I could while the demoness rode him.

I mentally blocked out the fucking as much as I could, though the intensity of a cock that big filling me proved difficult to completely ignore. Leilli had the group gathered in the corner away from the sprinkler that was my pussy. "...well I'm not sure I'd be complaining!" Elves were such sluts and Finae was no different. The tiny goddess' eyes were practically salivating over my brother's fucking, her mother literally was behind her.

The succubus buried her tail in her own cunt and stroked her g-spot with it. I came again, growling and slapping at my clit, I punched the table beneath me as I drenched the wall. Fuck! I wish my cum tasted as good as his, then these bitches would lick it off the fucking wall. I'd love to see that, these mewling soft bitches licking up a real warriors cum...

I came again imagining their asses up in the air wiggling with delight as their tongues searched the floor for my honey.... I could feel him throbbing and slowing, I could feel her begging him to cum. I felt how deep he was inside me, I felt how full I was...

My eyes found Leilli's as he came, a final throb telling me the next would bring his torrent. It came and I came with it, I could feel the flow of his cum as it pulsed into me, anticipated the pleasure as each stream flowed into me and set me alight. I came screaming my brother's name with my wrist grinding my clit and fingers shaking frantically inside me. I growled and pulled my own hair with the other, slamming my ass against the table, searching for a cock that wasn't there, needing more of it. My eyes rolled, and I smiled it felt so fucking good.

I feel heavy, like I'd eaten far too much and a familiar sensation rose in me. Shocking me from my revels. The sensation of having had too much to drink, or rather what happens after... I burped and his candy cum sprayed the back of my teeth. My eyes shot wide at the delicious flavor, another swell of his cock told me more was coming. Frantic as it left his cock I gestured Leilli over and kissed her with an open mouth, much to her surprise.

His cum filled me more than it could have, I felt my stomach fill and then it was rushing up my throat. Leilli's eyes were confused, her unfamiliar lips tight and thin on mine. And then it came. I relaxed my throat as if I were taking him in it, allowing the cum to flow into her mouth freely.

She almost pulled away, but I grabbed her hand and pleaded with my eyes. Seeing me helplessly fucked was embarrassing enough. If they saw my brother's cum leak from my mouth I'd be hearing about it for eternity. I had a reputation to protect, as a top damnit.

I saw a flash of understanding in her eyes and she melted to me. Sucking on my tongue as I came again. Her fingers stroked my face and her fingernails teased at my body, trailing lines of tickling pleasure mixing with my fingers and the cock that had finally settled down inside me.

Leilli released my tongue and probed my mouth for every remaining trace of our brother's cum. She broke from me with a laugh "Ana... look." She pulled my sore fingers away from my snatch and held it up to my face. The cum was pink, paler than Dilin's and if I wasn't mistaken his had changed somehow as well. A line of fuscia with swirls of cobalt leaked from the corner of her mouth, I leaned to lick it off but she pulled away "I am studying how it feels on my skin, it's quite unique!"

The other five said quietly, starting at my hand. I smiled, maybe I could turn this around... I wiggled my fingers to them then slowly put them together into a spike. "Does everybody want a taste? To study of course..." Finae led all but one in their enthusiastic nods, the goddess Serrah opting out was no surprise. The devoted prude likely shirked at anything not missionary, in bed, with her husband. I slid the fingers into my sex slowly, my pussy accepting the stretching fingers hungrily. Watching Serrah's face made it so much better. I needed Dilin to piss off so I could finish this properly...

I reached out again as I felt him softening inside me. I spun my fingers inside me, thumb on my clit, working another orgasm from my sopping cunt. "Brother... please stop..." I came finally and moaned "stop..." I wanted to say more but the orgasm took me as my thumb joined my fingers. I twisted my wrist as I pumped it, fingers splayed to stroke every sensitive bit inside me. No cock could do this for me... I shook and came again, slamming my hips, cum shooting along my wrist to splash back on my stomach and tits.

Breathless I withdrew my hand and offered it to the spectators. I closed my eyes to enjoy as they fellated my appendages. Fingers sucking and pulling at each lovingly, moaning as they tasted my new cum. I licked some off of my other hand and moaned with them, strawberries and the sweet taste of roasted ogre brain... the hungry peaceniks likely didn't need to know that last part.

More alike than I'd care to admit, we each made the same demand of our supplicants. "Clean me" as the goddesses bathed me with their tongues I lay back to enjoy, lying my head back and relaxing my throat as well. I could feel the demon's delight as she raced for her God's cock. Eager for her Lord to use her in any way, she salivated in anticipation.

He rambled as men and mortals always do, something wholly important to his existence I'm sure. He could be such a little bitch sometimes and it wasn't ruining this for me. Finae lapped at one breast and reached her fingers to my clit, she was by far the one giving me the best attention... I reached to pat her head while she sucked "good girl... you're in charge now... make me cum..." she nodded as she met my eyes, her emerald sparkles promising to do a good job.

12