Pruriential Paladin Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got the words out just in time as the sensation of his cock filled my mouth. I could taste the earthy spiciness of the demon's ass as she worked him in her mouth. Before he was suddenly pushing into my throat. A hand and tongue mirrored Finae as my left tit got the attention it deserved, my thighs pressed wide and legs lifted as tongues began to bathe my inner thighs and two sets of fingers worked inside me. I took a head in each hand and pulled them hard to me as I came again, hungrily sucking candy cum into my overstuffed belly.

His cock slid in and out with ease, never straying, always smooth. My eyes watered as he fucked my throat, my body shook as the women brought me to orgasm again and again. I had to fight to stay in place as the pleasure shook through me, twice I slammed my ass into the table hard as I came. My mouth was full of cum I couldn't swallow so I spit it on my chest, the swirled cum splashing into a pool and leaking down my chin. The skin where it was quivered and tingled, it just felt good...

Leilli leaned over my head and licked it. Her sex filled my nose in it's proximity and I reflexively sought it with my tongue, finding only the denim shorts she always wore... her very wet denim shorts. She pushed me away but I could still taste her on my tongue, bitter and sharp. Her brown eyes looked down at me, torn. "This is getting out of hand..." her eyebrow raised in alarm as she looked at me.

Dilin's cock finally withdrew and I could speak again, "it's his fault!" Leilli licked a second load from my tits, shuddering before she rose away from the table.

She pointed "No, look" she pointed to my cock and I jumped. There was no cock. No cock, no balls. Just a smooth bare pussy. Shock hurt me for a second, then Leilli was mounting the table with a knee to either side of my head. Her shorts gone her scent overwhelmed me and I dove my tongue inside her at the invitation.

Dilin's words came again "Are you ready for me to fuck your pussy now?" I wanted to scream that he should have fucked my pussy first, then third, then five more times. Instead I managed an affirmative moan as Leilli came on my tongue.

She squeezed my tongue and her bittersweet cum flowed into it. She froze for a moment then spoke in a barely affected voice "That was quite nice, Ana. Perhaps I should have considered your invitations earlier?" She laughed and fell forward onto her hands, pushing the hands from me "be nice, it's my first time..." her tongue began exploring my clit as he filled me suddenly.

I screamed and thrashed at the sudden invasion, cumming as the displaced goddesses mouths found my toes. He rocked into me and my pussy clamped onto him. Fucking hell his glorious thick fucking cock stretched my cunt and I felt like I'd tear in half. He pounded me and I lost control, I fucked my clit into Leilli's face as I wrapped my legs around her head. I dug my fingers into her ass and sucked and licked her clit until her hot cum bathed my face again.

I roared and I came until he filled my womb, his thundering cock exploded while buried to the hilt. Wave after wave of ecstasy rolled through me as I fell into a mindless state, my body commiting to the orgy around me as I surrendered to my lust for more. His cock never slowed even after he came, I squeezed and pulled at him in thanks for every brilliant fucking thrust.

I could feel his essence in my womb and it brought a smile to my lips. Lips sucked at my body and tongues caressed me. Leilli sucked at my pussy, drinking Dilin's cum from me. Serrah watched from the corner, the Chaste Wife's cheeks were blushed and her feet glistened below her gown. I felt the moment his seed found an egg inside me, again.

His tenacious sperm burrowed into the egg and it set on my wall. I came again, forcing all of the cum from me and aborting the fertilized egg. What had happened before had been an impulse born from his ridiculous gargoyle bitches. Actually carrying a child was entirely unacceptable for me, no matter who's the fuck it was.. I'm no one's incubator.

Leilli drank it all then broke from me with a gasp. "Serrah!" Her voice carried more command than usual and the prude came to stand before her between my legs. I came as Dilin flipped his bitch into her knees and fucked her functionally unconscious again as he held her limp body aloft by a horn.

I gushed a torrent that reached Serrah's belly, splashing wide. Saturating her and Leilli alike as she looked back at me between her tits and lifted her pussy from my mouth. Her hand had a pool of Dilin's cum in it "May I have this?" I nodded and she turned to Serrah "expose your belly please, Chaste Wife." She nodded and did so without a word, the bitch literally never said anything. I sucked as Dilin throbbed again, pulsing.

Leilli smeared the cum on her belly as Dilin roared more cum into his pet. With my womb already full and Leilli absent it simply poured from my cunt. The elf bitch got there first, shoving Serrah back just as it splashed onto her toes. The delight on her face pissed me off, she hadn't looked that happy tasting mine... considering their position I had the perfect way to cut the flavor and I did. They drank it too.

Leilli shot me an annoyed look and I shrugged, she knew what I thought of civilians. Besides, they weren't complaining. She climbed off of me in annoyance and took a stupified looking Serrah by the hand, leading her away without acknowledging me again. Yeah, she's pissed... apparently I'm dead to her again.

I lay my head back and focused on the tongues and the cock, closing my eyes as my hips pumped for him... their tongues made up for it as two shared my sex. One tongue probed inside me and the other swirled and sucked at my clit. Someone climbed atop me and I snatched the fingers of the fourth a before she could stray from what I wanted. The one striding me giggled as I flexed my abs to lift her thighs. I held the two between my legs with an ankle apiece. Dilin moved inside me to probe at my g instead of pulverizing my womb.

His cock searched and probed slowly as he explored me, I laughed accidentally as pleasure overwhelmed me again and I came on their faces. I pulled the one in my hand to my hair as the one on me bit my neck, sharp canines biting muscle and my body seized. I came again as fingers massaged my scalp and the biter pinned my arms. Dilin's cock found me almost as well as I could have found myself and the world left me as he sought to pleasure his lover.

-- -- -- --

The room spun as I gasped for air. I checked myself and had to clear another. The bastard was fucking virile. The table had broken a while ago and we'd ended in a pile on the floor, one of the tapestries from the walls was draped on us like a blanket. "Well you had fun" Leilli spoke up from a chair against the wall, her stupid ass smirk telling me that whatever she had to say would be worse than the silent treatment she'd had in store.

I smirked back, "I recall you having some fun yourself..." Glancing at the bodies draped across me I noted only Serrah's absence, predictably. "Quite a lot if I recall" I chuckled as I licked my lips. She may not share in the wanton hedonism that so afflicted my little fuck pile. But as I stroked their sleepy heads I knew it had more to do with her interest lying elsewhere than any lack of fortitude. The ice queen loved her some cock, and couldn't be happy without it... still she'd never touched me until I lacked one so... I shrugged before I thought about it more, she was whoever she was. I'd given up trying to understand her or anyone else but me.

You either like waking up in a fuck pile, drenched in the cum of your conquests, of you don't. Leilli's conquests involved ink and shit. I'd stick to mine and hold the fort down. "You should go visit the shithead, tell him if he gets me pregnant again, I'll fucking kill him." I made sure Leilli knew I meant it. After all, his next life would probably be better.

She smirked that dumbass smirk, "Yes, this tit for tat between the two of you has escalated quite enough." That stupid, fucking smirk. "And I'm leaving soon, but I'll be back shortly for the child's birth. It's gestation has been... atypical. Serrah's surrogacies typically are."

This. Fucking. Bitch.

"You're fucking kidding. Tell me you're fucking kidding." I don't remember being more pissed in my fucking life.

Oh, wait... now I hear it...

I guess the asshole has a point...

12