Pruriential Paladin Ch. 07

Story Info
Sentient magic items, radiant balls, puberty in my 30's.
5.2k words
4.89
4.2k
2
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd never even had a chance to run.

I'd awakened to Ilya's soft pastels nestled against my side. The other felt the chill of the night air as my companion had absconded with the entire blanket. I suspected she'd take awhile to acclimatize to the cooler air outside of the hells.

Welts and marks had faded from her body quickly after the savage fucking of the day prior, though her physical changes had remained. Beneath the lavender lines of my crest, manifested as she'd drained me of my cum and I'd fertilized her womb. She smiled in her sleep as I extracted myself from her clutches, twisting herself into the covers and snoring ever louder as I made my escape to the baths.

I pulled a soft black robe over my shoulders as I squeezed them through the doorway. Modesty was not en vogue at Fool's Errant of late, but the morning air was nippy and I felt exposed without something covering my chest at least. Cha'Nah spotted me as I passed the kitchens "Good morning, Sire" a swollen Elysea joined her as she began to shadow me.

The two had made an odd pairing as friends. One a youthful jade skinned winged warrioress, with amber eyes, sharp teeth and swollen veiny breasts, terror and beauty all in one. In contrast the Hylian princess was lithely muscled, and yet pregnant to bursting. She'd dropped recently, I'd noticed. I suspected that any day now the alleged sorceress would give birth along with her wife. I'd have to add 'bizarrely advanced pregnancy' to the list of things I didn't know about my cock.

They flanked me to either side as they fell into step with me, "Your sister, the goddess Leilliessyn has arrived..." I froze in my tracks at the words. "She awaits you in the audience hall." Fuck. Fuckfuckfuck. Fuck fuckidy fuckfuck.

She'd expect me to be clean and greet her properly. I resumed my walk to the baths. "I'll need my-"

I barely began before Cha'Nah cut me off as we resumed our walk. "Your armor is in the baths, two wait to bathe you for the goddess. Perhaps if you're cleansed and anointed she'll spare you." She finished the last with a chuckle. The goddess Leilliessyn was not known for her mercy, or for being placated by oils and perfumes. She was chaos incarnate. A storm that either left your fields bountiful or burned your home to ashes as she bathed it in lightning.

She was the goddess of storms, revenge, and tinkerers. She was quiet, until she was loud. She was reserved, until she struck. She studied everything that interested her until she understood it completely, then she took it apart to see what made it tick. I had a sinking feeling I knew what she'd be taking apart next...

The communal baths were as ostentatious as every other facility in the compound. Red marble floors, heated by the same hot water pumped into the large depression that was the bath, warmed my toes from the cold wood of the halls. Inside Tah'Nish and Jo'Ratha reclined on a barely submerged platform in the center of the pool, Nish offering a whistle as I shed my robe in the warm steam.

The pair rose and set to cleaning me with a barked laugh, neither speaking a word. In fact I couldn't recall either having uttered a complete sentence. The ivory pair had exchanged their grunts and roars for giggles and... well they still roared. Their bestial nature remained unchanged, it expression had altered greatly however.

They abraded my flesh with coarse rags and pumice stones, nipping and biting at me as they did. I flinched and slapped at their games, repelling the vixens as best I could. Their teeth found the muscles at my flanks, my neck and my triceps, nails sharp like razors scratched at me as they moved me about like a doll. My cock responded to their playful torments, swelling in the hot bathwater as I was groomed violently.

Long innocent eyelashes fluttered as sharp claws slowly scratched down my chest. A purr rolled from Nish's smile as she dropped to her knees suddenly, drawing thin lines of crimson as she pulled her partner's ass to join her. Two sets of strong hands took me as Nish's sharp mouth enveloped my head. The four hands squeezed and pulled, fingers rolling and squeezing me as a tongue rolled about me in a mouth that swirled and bobbed on me. "Gyee-uh" I sat back as the ivory women fellated me, chest stinging in contrast to the eye rolling pleasure my cock felt.

I forgot my upcoming woes as the mute warriors brought me to my precipice quickly. I relaxed and let it come, release coming to me as relief from their fervent suction. I shuddered at the ecstasy of my cockhead as the hot cum left me for her, surging from my cock in a thick stream as her grey eyes smiled to me in anticipation.

She opened her mouth and sat back, aiming my cock toward her face. My pink and blue swirled cum splashing across her face and filling her delighted mouth. Jo'Ratha drank the second and third streams, snatching me away in her talons before relinquishing me back for Tah'Nish to finish as they massaged my shaft empty.

The doorway opened and Leilli entered followed by Van'Tav. Slim and severe, I'd seen veteran drill sergeants who carried less gravitas than my sister. "I see you've kept me waiting productively, I suppose these urges are to be expected at this stage in your life.." she cut a sharp laugh, amused for some reason by her words. I patted Nish and Ratha breathlessly as I recovered, the mutes playfully drawing on each other's pale skin with the colorful spunk.

Leilliessyn wore her traditional attire: short tough shorts over a deceptively plump ass and a plain sleeveless shirt over her slender torso. Her slim frame is unique in our family, I suspected she was the only one of us to never experience thigh chafing at the very least. The prominent nipples of her small breasts pressed tents into the fabric as I made my way quickly for a towel.

She laughed as I did, "modesty now? After leaving your sister a drooling mess in a pool of cum while in council?" My stomach fell out. At council? "Nevermind the child you left in her..." No. She's absolutely fucking with me, no way Ana would carry a child. Ever. "Which Serrah is presently carrying as your surrogate..." No fucking way....

"But I didn't have sex with her?" The cackle that snapped from her caused me to flinch.

"I knew you didn't know! HA!" She jumped about at her words as I dried myself off. "Priestess!" Van'Tav had once again found her attention "you have been worshiping my brother without his knowledge, but not all of him..." I furrowed my brows to Van'Tav as she nodded in affirmation. "I suspect it is two particular items that are of concern to your cabal?" Another nod as the door opened again to admit the heavily pregnant Hylian escorted by Cha'Nah's supporting arm. "And you're quite a long way from home aren't you Princess Elysea? Worshippers and companion demigods binding their powers to yours..." she was losing me quickly.

Securing the towel around my waist it was Elysea that spoke next, "They do not worship him, and I am not bound to him. My only bond is to my wife Allyar." She spoke firmly but with deference, her face stone. "The mission of the Paladin of Fool's Errant aligns with my country's, we shall support it. The three Goddesses of it's commander reflect the three Goddesses who have empowered me, and so we have found allies."

Leilli's eyes went to the smooth blue lines on her belly as she spoke and remained there. "Brother, brother, brother... your body is changing..." she shook her head and smiled "tell me, the succubus you proxy-fucked our sister through, does she have a soul now?" My bemused expression precipitated cackles as she threw her head back, laughing in delight.

-- -- -- --

"What the fuck do you mean puberty? I have a sword old enough to buy liquor!" We'd moved to the audience hall, where I was permitted, at Gam'itha's request, to sit on my throne. A new torture had been set into my life.

Elysea answered as they all laughed together, in a voice one would use to placate an angry child. "Now Dilin... I understand how confused you must be..." a chorus of laughter rose from the group. This is why I truly avoided Leilli, she was merciless. And she'd turned my fearsome beauties into giggling schoolgirls, who were giggling at me.

She laughed from where she sat, centering the women she'd decided could provide her better answers regarding my phallus than I could. One of Cha'Nah's compatriots took notes as she was regaled with tales of my cock's history to their Sisterhood. Ilya, apparently now in possession of a soul, described to the crowd the sensation of being filled entirely with my cum, twice. Once through herself, and once as Ana was experiencing the same sensations.

"And you're telling me that it actually just showed up there?" I had been unaware until then that the connection was duplicating my cum and filling the person on the other side... it had been a startling realization, to say the least.

Leilli answered with a laugh "showed up? It gushed down my throat before I knew what was happening!" I was also unaware she'd participated until this moment. I cringed as she went on. "It actually put me forward quite a bit in my research..."

Van'Isha offered with a chuckle, "I was surprised at his taste, warm apples and honey..." a chorus went around as each woman called out what flavor I offered her. "Bacon and syrup!" "Cake!" "The despair of my foes!" "Chocolate and strawberry with creme and..." answers varied greatly.

Allyar joined in from her wife's side, "Well if you've only had it once then you probably weren't thinking clearly..." she stood from her chair with less grace than usual, her hands holding her distended belly. "In fact, I was thinking of having a bit of Biggun... if you'd like to join." Her wide smile teasing a wink at the goddess.

I understood the disarming nature my odd sister could have. Even amongst vanilla mortals she could fit in as well as any, if she masked her aura. And amongst these enhanced mortals they'd have a resistance to the aura regardless. But even I thought casually inviting my sister to suck my cock with her was a bold move, even given her apparent affinity for the bunch.

As Allyar waddled towards me I expected a scathing, if nonviolent, response from Leilli. Instead I watched her eyes as Allyar pushed my robe open and knelt as she took my thick cock in hands that barely stretched around it.

For the second time today a hungry mouth found my cock. Allyar licked and sucked at me lovingly, twisting her head as her ears fluttered in delight as my cum began to flow for her. Her hands never touched me, instead they rested on her belly and thighs as she began to work her lips around me more. Stretching wide to take my thickness into her throat briefly, eyes watering as she coughed and came away, unable to stretch her throat wider for me.

The room grew silent as Leilli stood from her chair and approached slowly, kneeling next to Allyar. My cock dropped to just in front of Allyar's face, trails of saliva mixed with cum still connected them as she caught her breath. Leilli's eyes watched a drop of pink precum stretching slowly to the floor as she spoke "Allyar, according to your wife you absolutely love sucking cock" the woman nodded and opened her mouth to speak "and yet you're not..." the pregnant woman's hot mouth found me again with a vengeance.

Leilli continued as Allyar's mouth coddled and squeezed at my cock head, sliding me all the way to her throat with each motion of her neck "I suspect, should you care to have the thought while it's inside you, his cum could change you in more... atypical ways." Her tongue constantly stroked the edges of my crown, my toes writhed and fingers gripped at the coarse hardwood the throne was built from. "In fact I think lack of creativity may have been holding you back..."

Allyar's eyes opened and held me, one hand stretching to reach below her and the other grasping my flexed fingers in hers as she increased her tempo. Her movements became simpler, but more overpowering. She relaxed her throat and took what she could, then pulled back to roll her tongue over my head, repeating the motions with her eyes closed and moaning in delight. Leilli looked up at me from next to her, "I'll bet she could take it all, if she had a clitoris in her throat."

I came at her words, whether due to them or Allyar's inside cock knowledge, I'd never know. Allyar guzzled me as the pressure exploded, my cock throbbing thicker as the delicious seed filled her mouth. As it did she came as well, her eyes pinching and rolling back, mouth and teeth biting into me as she screamed an orgasm onto me.

As she did, the second stream came. Her scream ended in a sputter as cum sprayed from her nose and poured from her chin to drop onto her swollen belly. Collecting herself, she swallowed the third as she advanced me into her throat, walls expanding wide as I slid in easily. She took me the tight few inches she managed before, as the fourth load poured directly into her throat.

She moaned as she did and I noticed Leilli's fingers were toying with the button to her shorts absently as she watched with a hungry smile. Allyar's eyes shot wide and she twisted on me, rotating her throat, a slow moan vibrating my cock as she did. Her throat squeezed and pulled me deeper, quivering around me as Allyar shuddered in apparent delight. Her ears mimicked the motions of her head as she began to take me nearly to the base with each smooth motion.

She began to take me more aggressively, eyes strangely wide as her teeth occasionally caught me lightly. The rough edges of the sensation sending shockwaves through my legs in my postcoital sensitivity. Her eyes found me again briefly as she began to slurp and glurk at me sloppily before rolling back. She placed both hands on my thighs and bounced on her legs as she throat fucked me.

Her throat felt like nothing I'd ever experienced as it bulged around me. It squeezed and pulled at me, squeezing me in pulses and only pulling as Allyar withdrew. When her eyes rolled back she went wild, slamming into her throat along my shaft with abandon. It quivered and spasmed around me as she became more and more aggressive, ears peeled back and eyes closed tight. I knew that face, she was cumming, hard.

She was cumming, just from sucking my cock. I came for her as she did. Each surge of cum roaring from my balls into her, carried every bit of thanks I could muster. I grabbed her head in both hands and roared as the first stream left the tip of my cock. My neck and back strained as my body flexed against the sudden explosion of pleasure and emotion. With focus I kept my thumbs gentle, to stroke her face as she swallowed me in time with my unbidden growls. "Fuck baby... you... you are such a good cocksucker..." her ears fluttered and I ran my fingers through her golden hair as she left me with a pop and a giggle.

"I think your sister is right" she breathed before slumping into my leg, exhausted and struggling with eyes crossing and uncrossing as she twitched in her post orgasmic bliss. "If I had known I could do that, I would have earlier..." I stood with a smile and lifted her into my seat against her protests, remembering Leilli as she rose with me. Allyar's thin fingers stroked her throat as she lay back, "it's still there..."

Leilli gestured to a side hall as the crowd grew interesting in Elysea's latest conjuring. A four armed ogre holding a small blonde woman aloft in meaty hands and railing her as she screamed. When they caught me looking, the ogre slowly shifted to an image of me and I laughed.

The halls made me regret my choice in not attring properly, lack of a full staff still meant everything wasn't up completely. We really needed a plumber, for instance, as the heating was done through the pipes. Honestly, why not use magic? But no.... Fancy water pipes were en vogue... and now I have cold toes. As it was the palace was staffed by a heavy infantry unit, and it showed.

"Dilin" Leilli prompted me for what suspiciously did not sound like the first time. "There you are, I was saying that your odd cult is fascinating!" Her words sounded genuine, and I knew they would be. While she had never missed an opportunity to embarrass me, she had rarely lied to me. Whatever Leilli said, she meant. Especially the violent promises.

I sighed "not a cult, and I didn't even know about it". Okay, I kinda did. But Tav's crew can have their fun, they aren't hurting anyone. "And regardless, this was to be a convent, right? A place of cloister and relaxation for spiritual women?" Growls of lust echoed from the hall behind us. "I would argue I've performed admirably, and that Mother would love it." A snort was my only reply as she changed the subject.

"They meet in secret and pray to a scrotum, brother." Dry amusement dripped from her words, "They are absolutely a cult." She had me there. "And as far as your accomplishments, yes, you have done well. Good boy." She smiled up at me as we reached the guest suite, wicked and evil, "is that what you wanted, a 'good boy'?"

I pulled the door to my chambers open for her, snorting displeasure at the belittling comment. Her fingers caressed my chin as she stepped past "Come and sit, brother." I watched her plump ass sway as the otherwise slender woman stepped inside. My cock thickened in appreciation of the unique curves, uncaring of their provenance. "We have much to discuss regarding the changes ahead of you... and I do hope you can show some restraint," she nodded to the fabric tenting my waist as she sat, "those godly balls you carry are something you need to understand..." her eyes stayed where they'd strayed as her voice trailed, gears whirling in her endlessly curious mind.

I took the seat opposite her, "godly balls? What do I ascend because of Van'Tav's book club?" I often make jokes when I'm confused, everybody has a defense mechanism. I shrugged at her expression.

Bemused aggression, she snapped quickly "YOU ARE NOT THIS FUCKING STUPID." Her words shook the walls and sparks crackled, electric lines cackling across her skin before she began vibrating. "Brother" her voice shook with controlled rage, all of my hairs rose and my skin tingled as the air was charged with her fury. "Your flock tells me this has been going on for quite some time. You know you couldn't have done these things, without having begun to ascend."

The fuckin what? "The fucking what? Ascend?" I choked, coughing on my own spit as a small hand reached out to grab mine.

"Aww..." my heart thumped as the edges closed in. "You really are that stupid..." her laugh was sweet as her fingers squeezed my hand. "Come back to me, Dilin" her hand squeezed mine a few more times as I began to breathe deeper.

"No. That's too much, I can't have that responsibility. I didn't even want this! But I'm making the most of it. But no! Hell no! Fuck that. I unbequeath myself, I abdicate, I refuse, fuck that. No." I was panting by the end. But it felt good.

She laughed. "A step is a step brother." She went on with a sigh "Mother made me from a sex toy she came across, did you know that?" My eyebrows shot up, I had not. "I began my existence as a toy, built by a gnomish man who'd been made a cuckold." She chucked a bit as she went on "my maker spent years building a new business of pleasurable toys for women. And befriending his former spouse." Her voice flattened, "a decade went by and one day there was a bruise. He sold her a new sex toy, the first one he'd ever made he told her. A unique device, built with shame he told her, as he'd built it specifically for her..." her voice twisted back to wicked delight. "I remember being that toy, making her cum. Vibrating and spinning, bending and whirling. Powered by magic and built by a scientist with two things in his mind. Lust and revenge."

She dug two wrappers out of a pouch, offering one to me. "Analluria's origins are a mystery, she's older than most. And the ones from her time are firmly submissive to her." She smiled at me, "though I know a demigod who could woo it from her..." she giggled into a cackle until her hair stood up tiny sparks bouncing along the tops. "Mother's kink may have been sentient items, but Ana's is rewarding those who risk themselves to fight evil."

12