Pruriential Paladin Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made a production of looking me up and down. "It's been a long vacation, Paladin Dilin, child of Dolleya." Fuck, serious voice. "And you've used it well, good boy." Her words escalated as she unmasked her aura,the crackling power barely now felt through my everywhere. "I shall give you a gift, for your housewarming, brother. For your achievement Paladin. And for your faith in Dolleya, who you know in your heart despite all evidence, will live again. I do not have to agree with you to reward you, dear brother." The longer she spoke the more her power seemed to settle, or perhaps I overcame her unconscious oppression.

My teeth still chattered when I spoke. "N-no gif- g- g-g" my fingers jerked and flexed as I tried to speak.

The door burst in, the frame thankfully not cracking this time. Elysea entered, flanked by Gam'Itha and Van'Tav. "Dilin, Cha'Nah is waiting for you at your throne." Her singsong words were even and firm, she touched me and the world came back. "Go. We'll handle this." She grabbed my short hair in a fist and kissed me, pulling me down to her and pushing her tongue into my mouth to wrap mine.

I placed a hand on her belly and lifted her up with an arm across her back, or tried to before she pushed me away with a giggle "Go! Horny little.... Mmmpphh!" She growled with her eyes on my cock as she snapped away to look formal again.

Gam'Itha spoke to my sister as I made my way out. "We will be discussing that 'gift' and what would be appropriate as payment for services rendered." Half of the Sisters were devout, but all of them were mercenaries, Gam'Itha was that in spades. "A new rate seems appropriate as well."

Elysea's words as the door clicked closed were the last I heard as I shook the remnants of the fog from my head "And I have an idea... this place already has a dark history and odd occupants..."

The cold halls helped me come back, a low buzz I just noticed fading the further I got from the room. Cha'Nah, a nubile and curvy hazel winged warrior, stood next to the chair. Her ever lactating breasts must have not seen much attention today, I could see the stretched orbs, blue distended veins and the dark nipples shined with colostrum. "Come Sire, sit." She tapped the throne's arm with her talons.

Feeling began to return to my legs as I complied, pins and needles roaring across my flesh in a delightful agony as my posterior met the wood. She climbed astride me immediately. "We have much to discuss while they speak, Sire." Her shins dug into my thighs as she rose, taking my cock, still hard either from the nerves or the electricity, in one hand to align it with her. Her finger sent the same pins through me there as anywhere else.

She took me slowly "ooo I missed you..." she growled with her eyes closed, breathing out as she took all of me. In contrast I shuddered and shook, my sensitive cock aflame with a sensation that twisted my eyes and had me scratching the arms of the chair. Her nails grabbed my face as her thick ass settled into my thighs. Her tongue filled my mouth and she beat her wings; her body rose and fell on my cock, shiny with her anticipation.

Overwhelmed I slapped her ass as my nostrils flared. I needed to fuck her, I took her ass in my fingers and she squeezed my cock tight, crossing my eyes again as she twisted her hips. A smirk and she beat her wings with me clamped. She lifted me with her pull, then slammed back onto me as we fell the few inches to the chair. She came as she did with a howl, cum splashing between us to soak me. Spicy and acidic on my tongue, I found more as she offered me a breast.

I licked her cum from her and massaged what I knew must be painful soreness away as best I could. The colostrum leaked across my fingers as I did, the sweet milk practically flowing as she rode me effortlessly, drifting on my cock and smiling as she held me nestled. I looked up at her and saw a flinch of pain at my touch on her breasts, her mouth going wide and the soreness forgotten as she took me again, back and shoulders flexing at the motion.

It was only to help her... I took her nub into my mouth. I was careful with my teeth as I pulled. Her fingers stroked my head as the warm sweet fluid filled my mouth. "Ohh.... Thank you..." she drove and came quietly, a few whimpers as she pinched my cockhead with her cervix. "S-surprised me."

I pulled deep from her, but not hard. I'd felt the way they'd nurse from my cock and did my best to replicate it. The warm milk came fast and sweet as she sighed, caressing my head as she continued to ride me in this new way, wings and thighs working in tandem. Orgasms continued to shake from her in moans and groans as I switched to her other breast, her cum pouring in torrents as her swollen breasts deflated. "Thank you Sire... I've been so busy today...

I barely heard her words. My body was on edge, my cock was throbbing uncontrollably and I had retained full control of my toes only to lose them as she twisted and squeezed my cock, beating her wings, lips wide around fangs smiling in bliss. I grabbed her by the ass, stood, and came.

As I did I fucked her. Bent back as she was, held aloft only by my hands and cock, I could see my bulge deforming her abs, resting nearly to her sternum as I pushed deep. A shocked face smiled as I throbbed into her womb, hammering my cum deeper as I came.

Her body fell limp as she squeezed and sucked the cum from me. Belly swelling and receding with each pump of cum, drawing roars from her with each quiver of her quim on my cock. Her hands stretched to the floor, seeking what stability it could provide while I threw her body back and forth on my cock.

I fell back as the final stream left me, feeling myself again. "As I was saying, much to discuss..." her words came serious, her lips promised levity. She squeezed me, still inside her, as her tongue found me again. "You must leave. Until we call for you, you may not return to this place." My face must have shown my persistent confusion.

As she explained the entire sisterhood filled the room, excluding the newest clutch and the couple with Leilliessyn. "We will be leaving you. In our place you will again find new forms, the form the new First has chosen. We must raise them, train them, and become them." She spoke the words firmly, pussy squeezing as she held my eyes and continued to ride me. "When you return we shall present ourselves to you Sire. These new forms must have a name, our Sisterhood has evolved. We ask for time to find that, unify, and fulfill our mission here in seclusion." She began to ride me slower, squeezing me tight, "this is important to us, Sire." She bit my ear "but so is this."

She slammed herself onto me with fervor suddenly, gushing hot cum again along my balls as I came again, too weak to roar, I bit my lip as the cum climbed along my shaft to pour into her womb, again swelling and falling with each pump. She laughed "Allyar's changed and your cum moving gave us an idea..." she beckoned one of the others with a finger and a sandstone honey golden woman approached. "Open your mouth" as the fifth stream deflated inside Cha'Nah the honeyed woman showed me a tongue formed into a bowl. It promptly filled with pink and blue swirled cum.

She closed her mouth and swallowed with a shudder. "Breaded fish and vinegar, the more sour the better..." she smiled and returned to the gathered group.

"We can drink from you any time you emit, we learned this from Van'Tav's divine research, trial and error." She relaxed onto me and lounged to one side, throwing her leg over the opposite arm but not pulling my softening member from her. "You can transform things as well. You allowed us to do so to ourselves, but you could easily dominate another into compliance with your wishes." The gathered women stood wrapped in their wings and somber.

She squeezed me goodbye as she lifted off of me, "In this time go and do good. Fulfill your oath to your church and send us back strong warriors for our home." She pointed to gear being collected, "we've made the preparations already, go. Elysea will contact you when they've satisfied your god-sibling."

I looked across the collected warriors, each acknowledging me in some way as my eyes fell across them. Each with eyes set on a determined course. "Go Paladin, use your gifts and makenour clan strong."

It was nice to get back to work, soon I'd be back to doing what I loved most, making the world a better place.

And getting my cock wet while doing it, hopefully.

12