Pruriential Paladin Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body coiled around me as I did, my head resting where ruddy green scales blended to blemished skin. I pressed the more afflicted side of my face into the cool skin, sighing at the relief as the heat bled from me.

Her waist was nearly as thick as mine, the upper body of a woman with shoulder wider than mine. Though on her larger frame they would appear slender and delicate, were they not oddly bent and uneven. As her tail slowly expanded and contracted the cold scales felt oddly glassy on my skin. I remembered my nudity as my cock was squeezed by two of the sliding, tightening coils. The pressure and constantly stimulation bringing me to a state of engorged arousal.

I could hear her speaking, in the haze of the agony and denied ecstasy my mind I couldn't understand her words. A cup touched my lips and cool liquid poured slowly into my mouth. I tried to reach for the cup but my fingers couldn't grasp well, instead I held hers as she poured. I drank it all, shivering despite the inferno I felt inside. The water felt like ice in my throat.

Once finished I opened my eye again to look up at her. Her lovely face was broken in concern, the colorful snakes of her hair all poised and hungry. Ready to finish their meal, they stared at me hungrily. The juxtaposition of her beauty and the horror of her curse offended me. It struck me that even the autonomy of her hair was stolen from her.

Exhaustion overwhelmed me and I fell asleep inside her.

-- -- -- --

I awoke in darkness. Cool coils squeezed gently, in time with Rhea's breathing. Both of my eyes opened easily, pain gone along with the swelling. "You didn't die." An amused voice observed, "here drink."

A cup touched my mouth again and I drank, delicious honeyed tea filled my mouth. "Thank you" I gasped when the cup was empty. Her body squeezed me at the words, feeling somehow appreciative as a cold hand rested on my forehead.

Opening my eyes I could see we had moved inside her cell. Her back resting into a corner as I lay on my opposite side now, head resting still on her ever cool skin. "How is it that you survived?" Her words carried a teasing smile in the darkness.

I laughed, pleased to find that I'd at least recovered enough to do that without falling unconscious again, and that my wits had returned.. "I couldn't bear the thought of dying without seeing your eyes again..." She squeezed at me again and my very awake cock throbbed, leaking hot precum between our entwined forms.

As it did I felt just how saturated we were, I was practically lubricated in my own fluids. Her coils slid along my body easily as her body constantly expanded and contracted, shifting around me. I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being stroked as the coils slid over me, gentle and firm. Always squeezing in the same places...

My nostrils flared and need built in me. A deep breath brought a strange new scent to me. A bitter citrusy petrichor, sharp and tangy as limons and as sweet as decaying fallen leaves, filled my nose. I exhaled with an unintended growl, my dry mouth craving any moisture and that familiar yet exotic scent promising exactly that.

Her voice, beauty in the darkness, laughed as she brought another cup to my lips. "Flattery will get you everywhere, careful where you tread, paladin." Her breathing was as slow and deep as mine, the fingers of her left hand running through my curls as I drank.

She intrigued me. I needed to know her more, taste her lips and hear her cries as I tasted that aroma that engorged me still. "Some see warnings as challenges, fair Rhael..."

She laughed aloud, "Fair? As you've seen you'll find no fairness here." Her words became bitter. "Fairness was stolen from me." The last ended in a whisper as she quieted.

I wanted to see her face in the dark and suddenly I could. In black and white she looked back into mine, even in the grayscale she was a beauty to behold. Her innocent visage defied the angry snakes writhing behind her, eyes promising death.

The sad loneliness on her face broke my heart. I could take her mind away at least, "In that case allow me to ensure you're taken care of first." I closed my eyes and followed my nose, unsure of her anatomy I followed my sister's advice. As much as we fought I owed a lot to Ana. Her advice was crude and her lessons painful, but it was all useful eventually.

I sought her with my nose while my tongue probed along her, "Wha- what are you doing?". 'Basically everything likes to get licked; skin, scales, chitin, whatever. Lick it before you stick it.' From Ana's chapter on what to do when you're not sure what to do. I caressed her body near my tongue as the taste and scent grew stronger, the acidic sweetness promising to quench more than one of my thirsts.

My tongue found her, just below where she transitioned, and explored. "Treading." She opened in a vertical slit, overlapping layers of scales pulled to the sides as I probed her. She writhed and gasped as my tongue went to work, fingers twisting in my hair. 'Find a button, there's always a button. Hell, there's usually three, you just gotta find one, lick the shit out of it.' Her outer walls remained firm but widened as I probed them more with my tongue, further as I pulled gently with my fingers.

Past them I was in familiar territory. Her inner labia felt soft and swollen on my tongue as she moaned. Fingers pushing my head to lean back slightly brought my tongue to her clit before I could find it myself and I sucked her. Her body froze as I began to fellate the firm clit as best I could with my lips and tongue, I smiled as I thought of Allyar's enthusiasm and mimicked it. Her coils tightened and stretched, her body writhing and twisting as she came the first time. The serpents writhed and shook along with her.

Her first splash burst across my chin and chest in a cool spray that surged my cock to stand out. She squeezed it between two coils as I opened my mouth wide to drink the rest of her cum. Bizarrely cool, I swallowed it without tasting. My thumb found her clit as I drank, its opposite still exploring her exotic body...she suddenly uncoiled me and squeezed my head frantically with her hands, still cumming she extended herself prostrate as her eyes rolled back and she began to undulate.

I wrapped my legs and arms around her, and buried my tongue inside. She screamed as I penetrated her with a tongue thicker than an average cock. By her tightness on it, any man would be delighted to be inside her. While that was always the case with the wonderful organ, it was a small surprise on a woman with a torso larger than mine and a twenty foot tail. Hers was no less divine than any other I'd been inside.

She did, however, feel very different inside. There was an enveloping tightness on my tongue I'd more associate with anal than vaginal intercourse... it pulled at means squeezed as she pressed my face into her. I stroked her clit with my septum as I pumped my tongue into her, searching for a certain coarse spot with its tip. She came again, the cool citrusy petrichor filling my nostrils as the snakes in her hair spasmed wildly, splashing across my face as she began to curl backwards into herself.

I looked up as she pulled us sideways onto the floor, reaching back she grasped the tip of her tail in both hands. She pulled it and flexed in a motion like popping her back, and with a scream she gushed onto me. With a final pull as she came, a loud crack sounded from her spine as she assumed a perfect circle. A torrent of cum and a primal scream erupted from her as she did, showering me in the cool fluid as I clung to her.

With a few last quivers her engulfing walls relaxed and slowed. I matched her intensity, a smaller orgasm whimpered from her as she shuddered onto her back. I ended my service with a kiss to her clit. My cock throbbed as I breathed her in one last time before sitting upright. Straddling the supine woman between my legs.

Her hands covered her face as she lay gasping, "That was... unexpected. You are a very strange man, Dilin of Dolleya." She finished with a laugh as she took her hands away. "How brave are you though, I wonder..." she moved me about with ease as she shifted her body to lift me into a seat of her coils. She collected the snakes into one hand and leaned forward to place my swollen cock in her mouth with the other.

Her tongue unfurled before it twisted it's bifurcated sections around me independently, stroking my shaft as she took me completely. The snakes writhed and hissed in her grasp, incensed as her throat took my entirety length and girth deep into her throat easily. Her tongue continued to twist and stroke me until her nose buried into my abdomen. And then she struck.

Like lightning she was snapping and slurping as her tongue seemed to undulate almond each side of my shaft as it constantly pumped across the underside, always pulling back to flick at the edges of my crown. Her neck never moved, except to spin, it was her serpentine body that drove her on and off of me. Her sagging breasts held close by her free arm.

In the darkness with her arms wrapped about herself, she appeared more serpent than ever. Her tongue took control of my legs as she began to twist and piston on my cock. The snakes bound in her hands writhed in fury as I throbbed.

Her eyes stared into mine as she slowed and nodded, moving her neck for the first time as she gave me permission to fill her. She smiled around my cock and turned it into blinding ecstasy. Her tongue began to vibrate and caress the bottom of my cockhead, crossing my eyes as I thrust my hips, my jaw locked in rigor as I came suddenly. I wished I could see her tongue, and then I could.

As if peering through her I could both see her eyes as she looked into mine, but also my thick cock inside her. I hadn't touched or seen it since I'd awakened, only felt it's still swollen state as she'd manipulated the member. As the surge of ecstasy poured through me I watched the angry swollen pillar flex and spew it's torrent inside her, pink and blue cum rushing along her tongue to pour into her open throat. I watched it flow into her body as she gulped, pleasure squeezed me and my toes spun with my eyes.

It flowed along her and as it did I saw how very different her anatomy was from mine. Her long elastic stomach ran nearly two thirds of her body, other organs arranged more appropriate to her serpent form as well. As it filled her she took her hand from her tits and squeezed one of my taut orbs, my cock thickened wider as the next surged filled her mouth and she moaned, tongue reveling in my cum as it continued It's unending ecstasy, her lips and mouth moving just barely over my crown and she sucked me steadily. When the stream had emptied into her, I noticed the thickness remained.

Her eyes held me, mesmerized as her hand massaged my balls. The second hand released its captives. The snakes hung limp, pink eyes open wide and tongues hanging limp. She squeezed my balls and pressed herself into me, face pressing into my body as her hands moved to grasp my ass, nails digging into each cheek as suddenly the lethal snakes were flush against my body.

They shook as I continued to cum into her, seizing and falling limp if they hadn't already. I watched as her body compressed onto me, her long spine compressing, bringing the ribs that gave her form right together. She took me as deep as she possibly could as I fired my final streams inside her. I watched as the swirled creamy fluid inflated her long stomach slightly, ballooning at its base to accommodate the massive quantity of semen she'd squeezed from me, sucked and ingested. She clamped down with her mouth and throat when I'd finished with a final shudder and pulled.

As she expanded back she took my cock with her, stretching me as she did. She grasped and pulled, long agile tongue nestling me against its inner base as the soft muscle wrapped me in coils. The twinned tendrils squeezed my hypersensitive post orgasmic cock as she withdrew, milking every drop from base to tip. She released me with a pop as I writhed on her coils. Her tongues flicked across my undertip in turns, bringing gasps and hisses at the overwhelming sensations. Stroking a few last shudders and whimpers from me as I relaxed, limp atop the seat she'd made for me of herself, she squeezed my orbs a parting farewell. "That was also unexpected..." her right hand went to her lips as she spoke, eyes distracted lost in the distance as her left stoked along the front of her body, where I knew her long stomach was full with my cum.

She shifted beneath me, an alien sensation of smallness filled me as she moved my heavy seven foot form about with little effort. She lifted me prostrate before settling me back down onto a firm bed, a helix of her. She came to rest between my legs, the base of her torso pressing its scales into my semi hard member as the immense woman towered over me.

A hint of dawn found its way through the open doorway and a sparkle caught my eye. The lonely violet glimmer I'd spied earlier was no longer alone in her scales. Instead a smattering of the sparkles glinted in the dawn. The blemishes of her curse had faded somewhat, her mottled and sickly regaining its elasticity as it tightened before my eyes. Her deflated breasts began to fill and out of curiosity I looked inside her to my seed.

As I watched the thick fluid osmosed through her stomach walls, becoming an aetheric wave that melded with the traces of the curse that had been laid on her. Enveloping the perverting miasma clouding her soul, melding with the foulness and imploding, the pastel energy vanished alongside the taint.

As the corruption was weakened and destroyed the woman was unveiled. The snakes of her hair fell back and flattened as I watched, their colors remaining as the bodies thinned and flattened. The rosy pinkness of her sweet countenance spread lower, her breasts inflating somewhat as the skin was drawn back up. Just as the bulbous growths on her nubs shrank and withdrew it stopped, the last of the aetherial seed expended.

She stared at her hands, mouth agape at the thin uncut nails that capped her long fingers. "How...?" She turned her hands slowly in the waxing light as I called my right boot to my hands with a touch of magic. I slid two fingers into a seam and withdrew a folded scroll I'd kept sealed and hidden for exactly this occasion.

Ana's words came back to me as I unfolded the brittle paper. "It's called shock and awe Dilin. You startle the enemy, you put them off balance and on their heels. And when you see the look, you'll know. That's when you take the enemy, with fire and fury!" Even sex was a battle to the goddess, every orgasm she delivered a victory. Every one she took for herself a cry to her superiority over a defeated foe. Epiphany struck me as I realized I'd taken the field from her twice now... she did not suffer defeats well.

I pushed the sinking in my gut at the thought as the woman's shock began to abate. I took a deep breath and stood, reading the prayer invested into the scroll as I did. As I spoke the first word I put an arm around her waist. The scroll began to burn to ash in my hand, as it did the floor grew more distant. Rhael came with me as I grew.

Her mouth hung open in awe at the sudden sudden growth, the enchantment having brought me to a towering twelve foot height in moments. My now three foot cock hardened in the space between us as her cool skin pressed against it, its girth nearly as thick as her body. Suddenly my head was snapping back and her tongue was in my mouth, stroking and wrapping me.

Her body curved backwards and let my cock fall along her belly to her scales until it reached her still relaxed outer labia. Her inner folds were swollen and dripping with arousal. The serpentine woman found my cockhead and pressed her body in parabolic waves, steadily pressing the orifice that had recently been squeezing my tongue tight, onto me. Her eyes closed tight as she began to open form me

She pressed and squeezed, wrapping her arms around me to use me for leverage. I finally felt the small opening begin to spread over my bulbous head as she clenched her teeth. I grabbed her body below her pussy and pulled down as I placed the other on her face. She screamed onto my tongue as she spread wide to take my crown.

Her outer tightness gave way with her scream, her body widening as she suddenly extended her compressed body as it surged last the crown to engulf half of me. She shook her head as I wrapped my arms around her, tongue twisting back into one as she broke our kiss. "No it's..." she squeezed me tight inside her, a dozen sharp pinpricks stabbed into me.

I looking inside her to see that the pinpricks had been her ribs as she compressed on me. Already they lay open wide, her body spread by my girth. From outside he scales bulged where I'd filled the woman, her nails dug lines into my chest as I pressed her further onto me. She writhed and coiled onto me, helping to force my pillar inside of her.

As I broke through the cool sphincter that wrapped my member, and passed the depths my tongue had explored, I entered a realm of pleasure I'd never experienced. Her walls were as smooth as Kemethi silk, coated in the oily cum that had slaked my thirst earlier. I glided inside her crushing tightness to my hilt, with a final thrust of my hips she gasped, throwing her arms around me as she began to wrap around me.

I tried to pull away to continue my thrusts but she held me fast, her coils unyeilding. Instead she remained impaled upon me, but began to expand and contract onto me. As she did she twisted and squeezed, hard rings encircling me signing as she rolled her body back and forth. It was my turn to offer audible whimpers again, alongside her determined grunts, as her entire body began to work me.

Her mouth struck mine again and my whimpers ceased as my tongue was claimed, her sinuous rolls continued to stroke my cock inside, pistoning faster as her tongue sucked me more greedily. Need built in me and I pressed my forehead to hers. "I want you." I growled the words, wrestling my tongue back from her grasp.

Her answer came one my cock as she twisted and writhed. She held me in her deep as she spun and twisted, muscles squeezing and clutching me inside her. Her coils spasmed and shook, loosening as she began to cum. She stretched her arms high with a smile and extended along me, squeezing me with her walls and crushing me as she compressed tight onto me.

A note came from her, high and beautiful. As she sang she placed her hands on the crown of my cock, visible clearly through her thin scales. I throbbed and her body pulsed wide with me. Her note broke into a song as she threw her head back. She rolled and squeezed my cock, I watched as her body stretched and pulled me. Always aligning me with the entrance to her small twinned wombs, open and awaiting my seed. Her breasts bouncing, rejuvenated nipples erect as the cold blooded woman's cum dripped steadily from my balls.

My balls heaved and my cock surged, her notes shrieking in pleasure as she twisted on me. My toes curled as the notes filled me and I closed my eyes. Joy filled me as I came, smiling.

She laughed and cried out in pleasure, her body loosened around me as my cum filled her. Eyes closed I felt it surge from my balls into the back of my cock. I throbbed harder as the thick stream flowed through my shaft, pleasure and need flaring my nostrils at the sensation. I fired into her and roared.

She screamed and bent backwards. I grabbed the bending snake and took control, withdrawing to fuck my thick cock back into her. Need consumed me and rutted the pussy to oblivion. Holding her in my hands I squeezed her body against me and fucked her with my hips and arms. Her tail slapped against my legs as she writhed, her mind as lost in ecstasy as mine was. The cum pouring into her consumed my thoughts, I looked to watch it fill and stretch her wombs. Each stream stretched them wider until she bulged with the fluid.