Pruriential Paladin Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a scream she took me back to the ground. The world spun as her tongue took mine again. Sucking at my tongue hungrily and slapping her coils around me as she bore me to the ground suddenly. I landed on her scales and she placed her hands on my chest and slapped down onto me.

My sensitive cock surged again and I screamed in surprise, pulling away from her. She smiled at me and I noticed her hair, feathers. Her scales glistened in the dawn and I watched as her body throbbed wide as my final emission flowed into her. As it did her scales blossomed into a rainbow, spreading from the top of my cock and running along her entire length. Round full breasts hung perfect between us, the rosy pale complexion having spread to cover her body.

Shock and joy were her face as she released me, squeezing her perfect breasts in her hands. "Wha- how?" Her eyes looked to the door and she froze. Her demeanor changed and I withdrew from her.

She moved from me and to the door, her tail winding sinuously behind her to propel the beautiful woman forward. She placed her hand outside and cried. As she sobbed in the doorway I noticed deep scars on her back for the first time. Two and deep, whoever had cursed her had taken more than just her looks and hair.

The scrolls magic faded and I approached the now taller woman and saw what I hoped for, she was smiling. "You are Lillendi?"

Rhael smiled down at me and shook the colorful feathers of her mane "I was" her words were a whisper as she stared up at the sunless sky. The feathered serpent lacked the wings of her former self, but her curse had apparently been lifted and her spirits with it. Her vibrant eyes dropped to the knot where she bulged with my essence, "They would be..." As she stroked her scales I saw my crest patterned in the vibrant colors, pinks and purples coalescing into the lines tl

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck. "Close your eyes." I bit into the muscle of her neck and she gasped as she closed them. I held her close and whispered into her ear as she eased herself down for me. "Do you want your wings back?" She nodded and they sprang from her back above me, confirming what Leilli had tested with Allyar. The changes required a conscious thought to occur.

Vibrant feathers, a rainbow spreading wide as she stretched with a cry of joy. A beat of the massive wings lifted the thirty foot woman into the air. I wrapped my legs around her and grasped at the only handholds I could find, her tits. Diamond hard nubs pressed into my palms as we raced towards the clouds.

-- -- -- --

She landed by simply flying low and dropping into a coil, absorbing the impact with casual grace. "Is this some new torment of Serrah's?" I laughed at the question, and the suspicion on Rhael's face. "Give me back everything to take it all away again?" Suspicion wasn't alone in her eyes, there was also fear. And perhaps a touch of hope... and lust.

Her eyes settled onto my cock, back to it's natural girth and length, shining with her slick cum. As she stared she shrank, lengthening her tail as her upper body drew in. She pressed tight against me as the swell of her belly fell, thinning until her scaled girth was scarcely more broad than my cock.

I began to harden again, remembering how my cock had felt inside her as I'd been enlarged. Her fingers reached to caress my crown, "But I'm free aren't I?!" She laughed and kissed me, her plump lips smacking between words "thankyou-thankyou-thankyou!" She tackled me back onto her coils, now much longer than before, and laid her head on my chest with a sigh.

I laughed, "Was I right?" Her captivating prisms looked at me as she raised a colorful eyebrow in confusion. "Your lips..." her confusion became a guffaw as she covered her face with her hands. "What got you here?"

She peeked from between her fingers with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "A prude caught me making her husband smile. And yes, it was my lips." The feathered serpent, the lillend, took her thin fingers away and smiled at me. Her bottom lip called to me and I sank my teeth into it lightly while kissing her. She shuddered as she stared into my eyes "What do you want?" her words breathless.

"You." I kissed her deep, exploring her mouth as I claimed her as mine, hardening to steel. She began to wrap herself around me, moaning on my tongue as she pressed her leaking pussy on my cockhead again.

I rolled inside her for hours in the sun as she milked my cock and sang, beautiful notes becoming a ballad of joy as she writhed and came.