All Comments on 'Psycho?'

by Ahazura

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant!

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Smooch for not sexualizing the rape. I hate that so very much.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Everyone need an avenging angel. Even if the "angel" is more Lucifer than Michael. Great story.

BlastusBlastusover 1 year ago

"... then I had this idea and the story flowed ...". The mystery of the Muse.

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Nice sketch/outline....frankly there isn't enough here to call it a story... would be nice to see you flesh it out to a real tale...

3 stars

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Fine bit of storytelling with a great storyline of justified action. Thanks for sharing.

Cringo31Cringo31over 1 year ago

A great story. I would like to see more from this character.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Hopefully, Martha turns out to be okay!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sometimes justice catches up with the bad guys and it can be a bitch! Nicely done!

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 1 year ago

Love this and it seems like it could be a snippet of a bigger story that I would love to read.

kelchakelchaover 1 year ago

Yes!!!!! Only complaint was vibrator should have been a real dick. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Phenomenal. A true love story. TC Ireland

UncleGrahamUncleGrahamover 1 year ago

Oh, it just got started, then came to the end suddenly??? More to come, I hope. Worth a five for potential...

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 1 year ago

5* story all the way ... true love is often born from common compassion - but it's nice to have some skills to punish the wicked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing...

Bravo! 5*

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Really liked the story line, justice served to the bad guys. I think Mike got of easy, he just got a sore ass hole and some rat bites on his privates, but Keth paid the price. Well done and would like to read more of this guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very tight and very dark. Not my cup of tea, but very engaging nonetheless…like watching a train wreck.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

Outstanding! 5* from me.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Really different and interesting story on several levels. I would have to disagree with the character you presented as having BPD. I have personal experience in that area and BPD doesn't really manifest itself in the way your character acted. I'd love to see a follow-up to the story if you have any energy left. 5*

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Unique from other entries of Randi's event. I read more than a couple of entries and mist of them has a wimpy husband as MC. Glad this one is different but I don't condone psychopaths Norman Bates characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Nice Setup. Lovely Story Of Rehabilitation For The Rapists.

A sequel could be interesting, but not necessary. Thanks for the effort.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

That's a very dark story, but very well written. Do people like the protagonist exist with that set of skills and that psychopathy exist, working for a shadowy government agency? Yes, they do. I actually know one.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Hum

A real man good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The punishment was good but he should have also used acid on their faces. Make sure they don’t have good looks to ensure girls in the future!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 1 year ago

Well done, sir. Dark, as you said, but compelling. Write another, please. Hail Amber! Randi.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

Outstanding. Go on, please. Finally someone not waiting for Karma to catch up with those vile creatures ....

Ghostno21Ghostno21over 1 year ago

Simply brilliant thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding work.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

One never knows just who might love someone…or how much they might love them. The guys in this dark tale learned that lesson the hard one. Great job and thanks for participating in the challenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Army does not train at Quantico.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The CIA does not train in Quantico either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Good

What was there was very good. But it was definitely incomplete. A half story

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 1 year ago

A seriously good noir tale. Very clever in structure and the telling. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought it was an excellent story (5 Stars) although a little light on pain to the rapists. The rapists should have at minimum lost their balls besides all the broken bones.

msconley2172msconley2172over 1 year ago

Quite a good yarn. A couple of minor items, farm training isn’t at quantico, nor is it where you’d expect. Recycle is what it’s called when you screw up in basic training, but the army still considers you useful and will send you back.

Nice use of the rat :). Psychological torture is very effective in specific short use cases.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please...I like this pyscho. There is a great story in the wings, please tell it... What happens to Martha? Do they begin a relationship? Will he only ever be her guardian/avenging angel/demon? Does the father of the busted up boy strike back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Creative

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is he kin to Jack Reacher?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You're the psycho. Why do you leave every story unfinished??? FTDS!!!

inka2222inka22229 months ago

I'm with the earlier comment, at the very least he should have castrated the bastards. Preferably, make them full invalids so they are unable to do ANYTHING (no fingers, tongues, eyelids, genitals, maybe no limbs even) for the rest of life, but still are a drain on their rich family to keep them alive and see suffer.

And agree with another earlier comment, this character definitely deserves more stories. This world needs a LOT more people like him.

Bham487Bham4878 months ago

Loved it. Someone said he should have castrated them. Well he did beat the shit out their balls. I imagine that’s going to do much of the same thing. I’m not sure what was unfinished as it seemed to have an ending to me but some people are never satisfied.

BabalooieBabalooie7 months ago

Sounds like a relative of the Equalizer. Good work.

WisquejacWisquejac6 months ago

Excellent. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Interesting. A la Equalizer or Jack Reacher but with BPD.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous