Psylocke - What Happens in Vegas

Story Info
Betsy becomes a celebrity after doing an adult video.
6k words
4.36
2.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A flood of camera flashes and a deafening roar of cheering fans greeted Psylocke as she stepped out of the limousine and onto the red carpet. Clad in her traditional black ninja outfit with a red sash around her waist, she looked a bit out of place even among the variety of expensive dresses, pimp suits, and flashy attire that the show's attendees wore. It wasn't her choice of evening attire, but she acquiesced after much pleading from the show's hosts and her new army of fan followers.

"Psylocke, I love you!" a male fan shouted from the crowd. "I love you too, Betsy!" screamed another girl.

Elizabeth felt a little uneasy at first, as she was used to highly demanding physical training and intense battles but not hordes of people who all just wanted her attention. Years of mental training, however, kept her cool and collected as she gracefully walked between the paparazzi and into the fancy Vegas hotel. This was uncharted territory for her, really for any mutant, even if it was something that she probably should have expected. Months ago, she did something no other mutant or superhero ever did. She starred in an adult video.

Despite what Charles, Scott, Jean, Ororo, and basically the rest of the X-Men thought at the time, it actually wasn't a spontaneous decision. Betsy had always wanted to contribute in some way to bridge the social gap between humankind and mutants. The trust between the two groups had been deteriorating to the point where mutants were regarded as freaks, even as humanity had depended on them for their talents and heroics. Conventions between the two groups and PR efforts had led to nothing substantive whatsoever. Someone had to do something outside the box, something organic to show that mutants were still just humans on the inside, with human feelings and human desires.

Psylocke was comfortable with her body and sexuality. She knew that she was attractive in the eyes of men, and of women. So against her X-Men teammates' bewildered protest, she did it. And since it was going to be a one and done, Betsy figured she might as well make it count. Doing a little research on the popular adult websites, she found a producer that specialized in "BBC", which stood for big black cock. And she requested for two of them, at the same time.

But she had made an error in her judgment, as she had severely underestimated what would come next.

Within days of its release, virtually all adult internet sites were crashed. Search engines were overwhelmed with the likes of "Psylocke BBC", "X-Men interracial sex", and "mutant gangbang". For weeks, it was the headline news topic across all platforms. Streams of requests poured in for her to do more, along with offers from various producers in the range of hundreds of millions of dollars.

Sticking to her original plan, Betsy declined all offers. But realizing that this was now a real opportunity to bridge the gap for mutants, she made herself visible on social media and even accepted a few interviews from the big news outlets. And so, when she was nominated for the Adult Video of the Year award at the annual convention in Las Vegas, she reluctantly accepted the offer to participate in person.

The mob of paparazzi, fans, and security encircled the purple haired British-Asian beauty as she walked through the convention center. Looking around, she saw that all the celebrities at the booths were staring at her as well. Even a pair of lesbians stopped kissing to look. Feeling a little embarrassed, she mustered up a smile. I really am the star of the show, she thought.

Stay cool, she told herself. She was escorted to a booth near the center of the convention hall. It was a raffle where attendees could purchase tickets for chances to win prizes. The show's hosts had asked Betsy if she could serve as a celebrity face for the event. And being purely for charity, she agreed.

A female voice rang through the convention loudspeaker. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have a special guest at the Meals-for-Kids raffle this year! Your favorite member of the X-Men, the ass lick...err, kicking, purple haired femme fatale, Psylocke! Please make your way to the booth and enter for a chance to win prizes, including an autographed DVD of the porno you've all seen. Plus other amazing prizes as well! All proceeds go to help starving children in America."

Betsy made her way to a seat behind the table, where she situated herself among the other organizers. A few tried to make small talk with her, but it wasn't long before a line of fans showed up. Security was heavy on both sides, even though it wasn't like she really needed any protection.

The first in line was allowed to approach the booth, a freckled young guy with red hair and glasses. He was obviously excited and nervous, raising an awkward hand to wave.

"Hi!" the guy stammered, giving a weak smile.

"Hey." Psylocke smiled back, forcing herself to stay cool. Was this boy even 21?

"I...I'm a big fan."

"Umm...thank you." Shit, this was awkward. What was she supposed to say?

Fortunately, she was saved by the raffle cashier next to her, a well dressed blonde lady.

"Sir, raffle tickets are $20 each. How many would you like to purchase?" She was kind but firm, with an assertive tone that said their time was up.

The next guy came up, a middle-aged white male with glasses who wore a grey suit that seemed a little too big.

"Psylocke, I've always been a huge fan," the man said, almost unable to contain himself.

Betsy smiled broadly, but didn't say anything back.

"So like, how did it feel? You know, to star in the video," the man blurted out, trying hard not to have any uncomfortable pauses.

Good Lord. "It felt like balls and cock. Plenty of both." She nodded slowly while smiling, resisting the urge to roll her eyes. This was going to be a long day, wasn't it?

Fortunately, it wasn't. After a couple, she grew accustomed to how it went, developing a standard set of responses while remaining sincere. For the most part, the people were normal-ish. Most had just wanted to see her up close, and didn't have enough time for pressing questions anyway before the blonde cashier kept them moving along.

But something else was bothering Betsy. It turned out that many of the attendees waiting in line were not waiting to purchase a raffle ticket, but rather just to see her. After it was their turn, many simply walked away without purchasing anything. Betsy could see that it was starting to annoy the blonde cashier as well.

Psylocke sighed. Even if the event was for a good cause, the prizes simply weren't good enough. She felt a little bad for the organizers, who went through all of the trouble to coerce her to join. All the popularity she accumulated felt good, no doubt, but something still felt off. What was her original purpose again? Was it to rise to stardom, to become a celebrity in the human world? Or was it to help build a bond, to show that mutants were not untouchable, special freaks but merely just humans with unique talents?

And suddenly, she had an idea.

Leaning back in her chair, she gestured for the event manager and whispered something in her ear. The manager's eyes widened, and asked twice if Psylocke was sure. When Betsy nodded both times, the manager backed up and picked up the microphone slowly.

"Ladies and gents! I have a special announcement you all may want to hear! For the top prize in this year's raffle, Psylocke herself with give the winner a personal BJ!"

There was a strange pause as the manager looked around the convention hall nervously. Maybe she said it too fast. Unsure if her message was clearly understood, she rephrased it.

"That's right! The winner of the raffle will receive a private oral sex session with Miss Braddock! Step right up to get your tickets!"

Shouts and chaos erupted in the hallway as crowds from all directions surged towards the booth. Trying to maintain order, security rushed to form a barrier, holding the mass of bodies back. Shouting and screaming filled the convention center as everyone fought for position.

This completely surprised Betsy, as she backed away from the table in self defense. Looking at the cashier and manager, she saw shock and fear in their faces as well. This was truly unprecedented.

My God, what have I done, she thought as security forced a way through the crowds to escort them through to safety.

--

Fortunately, the show's organizers had a plan for everything. They hastily set up the raffle online, which allowed everyone to purchase tickets on their mobile devices. By the time the awards show had started, things had mostly quieted down, though an indescribable excitement still lingered. A chance for the normal person to have sex with a celebrity was an extremely rare event, but a chance to have sex with a mutant superheroine? That was impossible.

Every seat in the auditorium filled for the awards show, along with dozens of photographers. It was a high profile crowd, with several celebrities and politicians present who Betsy recognized. Everyone wanted to be there for the historic moment, and the chance to see Psylocke live, even if it was with her clothes on.

Predictably, Psylocke won the award for the Best Adult Video of the year. She accepted the award gracefully onstage, giving a well prepared speech about mutant and human relations and the well being of their future. Everyone applauded and cheered, with several shouts from both men and women professing their love.

Not a single person left early, however, as they waited for the show's raffle drawing towards the end.

I just hope it's a normal guy, she thought. She did secretly wish that it would be an older man, as she always had an attraction towards older, dominant men who knew what they were doing. But what if it was someone really old, or really gross? Well, whatever. She was used to worse, having been conditioned as the Mandarin's geisha. She had sucked and fucked more men than she cared to admit in the old past that she wanted to forget.

"And now, the moment you've been waiting for! This year's raffle totaled to $17 million in ticket sales! This was by far the most that has ever been contributed, and I'd like to thank everyone who lent a hand to help feed hungry children across America."

The host announced the first series of winners for minor prizes, which garnered predictably mild applause from the audience. Since the tickets were purchased online, it was simply reading off the names of the winners instead of pulling them out of a box. The winners were instructed to pick up their prizes after the show's conclusion, so the process went fairly quickly. Before long, it was time for the announcement of the grand prize winner.

"And finally, our grand prize! This year's grand prize had a little something special, and I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about." This triggered some laughter from the audience, who were all tense as far as Betsy could tell.

"And the winner is! Drumroll please...Joseph Myers!"

There was applause as everyone looked around expectantly. This was of no avail, as the winner-Joseph did not reveal himself. Eventually, the applause died down as the show resumed for another half hour or so before concluding.

The afterparty was surprisingly more laid back than Psylocke expected. Fancy lights and loud music aside, every attendee was extremely well dressed and civil. The wildest thing she ended up doing was dancing provocatively with another female porn star on center stage, after a few drinks. They exchanged a French kiss at the end, but this was nothing new to Betsy. She had made love with other women before, including secretly with Jean.

People did come up to her all night to chat, but it all turned out to be very professional, even boring. But it was later on when one of organizers came and discretely passed her a note.

'ROOM 7189 @ 2 AM' the note said.

Shit, that was in fifteen minutes. Betsy had to leave. Passing a few celebrities she made acquaintances with, she said her goodbyes and left the party.

Minutes later, she was at the door to the hotel room. She felt a little out of place, as nobody had bothered to accompany her.

I guess they trust me to uphold my end of the deal, she thought. Briskly, she knocked, and the door opened.

At the door stood a middle aged man in a bathrobe. He was just a bit overweight, but was at least average looking and appeared to be well groomed and clean. He had broad shoulders and stood taller than her, which was impressive given that she was 5'11". "Damn, I didn't think you would actually show up," he muttered speechlessly.

"Well, I felt like sucking some cock tonight so it might as well be yours." Psylocke laughed playfully, and the man followed suite. Glad to break the ice, she followed the man inside.

It was still awkward nonetheless. How do these things typically go? Was she supposed to go down on him immediately?

"My name's Joe," the man said. "I already know who you are, of course."

"Nice to meet you, Joe." Psylocke smiled. She looked around and saw that it was a fairly ordinary hotel room, with a view overlooking the Strip. There was a bottle of champagne on ice on the table next to the TV. She noticed that Joe was staring at her body, seemingly in a daze. It was alright, let him cherish the moment. It was probably the last time they will ever meet.

"Would you care for some champagne?" Joe finally asked.

"Umm...no that's okay. But thank you, you can have it if you want." Betsy didn't want to risk the possibility of being drugged, even if the man had seemed normal enough.

"Alright, don't mind me. Might as well enjoy this expensive bottle." Joe laughed heartily as he started unscrewing the cork. "Feel free to relax, sit on the bed if you want. I'm sure you've had a long day."

That was true, she did have a long day. Fighting bad guys was one thing, but dealing with people and cameras for an entire day was not something she was used to. Betsy took a seat on the edge of the bed while she waited for Joe to finish pouring his drink.

"So...Joe. How many raffle tickets did you end up getting out of curiosity?"

The man snickered nervously. "Haha...umm I think I spent about a hundred grand total?"

Psylocke was bewildered by this. Why would anyone do such a thing, just for a small chance to get a blowjob? This guy must be rich, she thought. So she pressed on.

"What do you do for a living, Joe?"

"I...I'm a truck driver." Joe smiled sheepishly. The cork finally popped open.

"Really?" Betsy couldn't believe it.

"Yeah." Joe poured himself a glass and took a sip. "It's not a very fancy job I know, but it pays the bills."

"I see." Psylocke paused in contemplation. "Do you have any kids, any family?"

Joe paused and looked down at the floor. "No, not really. Mom died three years ago. It's just me and my brother now, though I haven't seen him in ages."

Well, that was better at least. It would have been irresponsible to spend such a fortune when you have a family to take care of. However, she couldn't help but feel a little bad for the guy. He probably spent a good chunk of his savings in a spontaneous instant to have a shot at this night with her.

She would make it worth it, then. Standing up from the bed, she cleared her throat. "So then, Joe."

"Do you want it with me wearing my outfit, or without?" She did a sideways pose for him, bending one knee with a hand on her waist.

Joe blushed as he stared at her flawlessly toned, tight body. "Take...take off your boots and your top. You can leave everything else on."

Betsy grinned mischievously. The man had some taste, she to admit. She started to strip right in front of him, undoing her red sash. Tossing it aside, she sat back on the bed to remove her thigh high legging boots. She kept her thigh bands on, as the man had requested.

Keeping her eyes locked onto his, she slowly began peeling off her black spandex leotard. She could tell that he stopped breathing as she revealed her bare chest. Pulling her top down further, she slipped it off through her legs and tossed it aside next to her sash. Fully nude aside from her black spandex gloves and upper arm and thigh straps, she paused for a moment to let the man soak the moment in.

Joe was breathless as he marveled at the femme fatale's slender, toned body, unable to take his eyes off her perky, consummate breasts. He nearly fainted as she spun around to show off her bare athletic back and her incredibly tight ass.

Seeing an obvious bulge through Joe's bathrobe, Psylocke moved in close, reaching for his bathrobe straps.

"Are you ready, Joe?" she asked, pulling on the string that held it together. It pulled loose, opening the bathrobe wide.

"...Yes, but," Joe hesitated, as if ensure whether to continue.

"But...?" Betsy glanced down at Joe's rigid cock. It was actually very well sized, bulging thick and if she had to guess, 7 or 8 inches long. This could be more fun than she planned.

"Well, I'm not one to only receive without giving back. Do you think we could you know, give it to each other at the same time?" Joe replied.

Betsy's eyes widened as she opened her mouth to speak. The balls on this guy...did he seriously think he could eat her out too, in addition to getting blown by a hot mutant celebrity?

"That wasn't part of the deal..." she started.

"I thought the winner received an oral sex session," Joe said. "It never specified who was giving it to who."

Damn. He had a point. Well, guess it wouldn't make too much of a difference in the end.

"You're smarter than you look, Joe," Betsy smiled. "Alright, then shall we get to it then?"

Incredulous, Joe muttered a yes. Disrobing, he tossed his bathrobe on top of a chair and got onto the bed, where he laid on his back.

Psylocke studied her lover's exposed body. He definitely wasn't young, as the wrinkles and belly revealed. But he did have some muscle mass with thick, broad shoulders and a nice chest. She could tell that he might have been an athlete when he was younger. He had also probably just shaved his intimate parts, which she appreciated.

She joined him on top of the bed, facing his feet. Lifting one leg over his chest, she went down on all fours and straddled him. She gripped his erect member with one hand gave it a few soft tugs. Moving down lower, she let her silky purple hair graze his inner thighs.

Behind her, Joe placed his large powerful hands on her firm ass, giving them a hard squeeze. A soft involuntary moan escaped from Betsy's mouth. This was one of the things that turned her on, as she was reminded of her brief stint with Logan.

Not wanting to give the man any more time to digest this fact, she accepted his manhood into her mouth and went down on him. She felt his hot, heavy breath on her cunt as the man sighed with pleasure. She figured there was a possibility that he would become too enraptured to please her back, but that didn't matter much to her. She blushed as she just realized that she hadn't cleaned herself up before her arrival.

That didn't matter; however, as Joe spread Psylocke's cunt lips apart with his thumbs, exposing her most sacred flesh. Burying his face into her crotch, he went to work.

Betsy nearly screamed out in surprise. Heavens...the man knew what he was doing. No, he was good. His tongue was gentle but firm, and he seemed to know just the right areas that stimulated her. He must have made love to so many whores, she thought.

This actually turned her on even further, as she both hated and loved the sensation of feeling dirty. In response, she tightened her lips around the man's tool and sucked him as hard as she could. She tasted his precum as it came and mixed with her own saliva. She quickly realized, foolishly, that he must have taken viagra or something. Even Logan's stamina was no match for her famed lips.

12