Psylocke - What Happens in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her impassioned blowjob didn't seem to have any effect on the man, as he continued to eat her out relentlessly. A wave of shame washed over Psylocke as she felt herself approaching climax. She knew she was losing the battle, as her feet curled up and her back arched in ecstasy. Viagra or not, she couldn't let herself come like a slut to the man.

"Stop...", she gasped breathlessly, pulling herself off him. "Do you want to..."

Damn, what excuse could she use? She could tell that even though he was confused, the man had a sense of self satisfaction, as if knowing that he had achieved something.

"Would you like to fuck my tits?" She asked, finally. It was the only thing she could come up with.

"Yes, I would." Joe replied.

Without hesitation, Betsy laid down on her back next to him, grateful to catch her breath. Joe got up, and this time, it was his turn to straddle her. Climbing on top over her, he rested his still fully erect cock on her chest bone between her gorgeous perky breasts. Using her hands, she squeezed them together against his cock. She let him admire the view as their eyes locked. He was the first human to tit fuck her, as it was something she didn't do in the video.

Joe's cock was still lubricated with Psylocke's saliva, and he was able to pick up a decent pace, gripping the head frame for support. His thrusts were rough and powerful, to her shameful delight. Though Psylocke carried a strong, commanding personality in her normal life, she loved the feeling of being dominated and punished in bed. She wanted to completely lose control, letting herself be used in the wildest and dirtiest of ways. It was something she lived with for her entire life, though she seldom revealed this part about her out of shame.

After a while, Joe palmed the back of Psylocke's head with one hand, pulling her face towards the tip of his member.

Damn, he was doing all the things that set her off, even if he didn't know it. Reactively, Betsy opened her mouth and accepted his cock, sucking on its head. She looked up into his eyes in submission as she allowed him to control her pace.

The tit-and-mouth fuck continued for a bit, then Joe, perhaps feeling that he needed to finish it off, rose up slightly off Betsy's chest. Pointing his member at her face, he began jerking himself off.

At seeing how this night would end, Psylocke couldn't help but feel a bit unsatisfied. She looked into Joe's eyes and could tell that he, too, felt the same. He really was outstanding, she thought.

Feeling bad for Joe, but really also because she wanted more, she placed her hand over his. Ceasing his masturbation, Joe looked into Betsy's eyes with a tint of hopeful confusion.

"Joe," Psylocke whispered. "Do you want to fuck me?"

Relief washed over Joe as he let out his breath.

"Yes," he said softly.

He repositioned, allowing Psylocke to spread her legs before leaning back on top of her. He began by kissing her neck passionately, which she appreciated by exposing her neck fully to him and sighing with pleasure. He was good at kissing too, sneaking in a few playful bites which further turned her on. Eventually, his kissing moved up to her mouth where their tongues explored each other. As they made love, she wrapped her long shapely legs around his lower back and locked her ankles together.

The intense kissing session and her lover's hot breaths made Betsy feel moist, and she reached down to grab his member. Years of being trained as a geisha under the Mandarin had conditioned her to act instinctively in the art of sex. Guiding it to her golden palace, she looked into his eyes pleadingly as he penetrated her.

Again, Joe's hip thrusts were strong, penetrating her with force. Psylocke moaned with each thrust, tossing her head back with pleasure. She just realized that she hadn't had sex since the video, having been inundated with popularity and fame. His cock felt refreshingly good, it was actually just what she needed tonight.

She felt Joe's hot and heavy breath on her forehead as he began picking up the pace. She now spread her legs eagle and lifted them up to either sides of her chest, allowing for a deeper penetration. Joe's large hands grabbed the back of her knees, pinning her against the bed. Heavens, the man was strong. He had that old man strength, the kind that made him feel like her dad. He pounded into her relentlessly like a pile driver, filling the room with the rhythmic sound of his balls slapping against her ass.

"OH GOD...OH MY GOD!!" Psylocke cried out. She had to bite her lower lip to keep herself from screaming. The truck driver was fucking her brains out, and she couldn't believe it.

It had been a while since she felt so dominated like this in the bedroom. The gangbang video shoot, while hardcore, was still just an act. They followed a script which made it superficial, even if the orgasms were not. This, however, was real passion, real pleasure. Joe used her like she was his hundred thousand dollar whore, and she loved every moment of it.

He continued fucking her like this for another couple of minutes before abruptly pulling out. Driven by heightened lust, he turned her over onto her stomach. Gripping her by her hipbone with both hands, he pulled her savagely to the edge of the bed and onto her knees, with her ass pointed upwards at him. Crying out in surprise as she was handled like a sex doll, Psylocke lifted herself up onto her elbows. She gasped as Joe's cockhead was again at her snatch, preparing to penetrate her on all fours.

She felt her body shudder at he entered her. He found her kryptonite, as she loved being taken while down on her hands and knees. It made her feel like a little slut being taken by her large and powerful master. The end for her was near, she knew.

Standing up at the edge of the bed, Joe assumed a commanding position as he loomed over the purple haired female ninja. Using his large hands to grip Psylocke's slender waist, he pushed himself in all the way to the hilt, drawing a sharp, carnal moan from her. Her tight vessel gripped his manhood like a glove as he sawed in and out of her, relishing the sight of her toned, muscular back and perfectly shaped ass.

Betsy cried in ecstasy as she felt herself edging closer and closer. Their hips met each other in rhythm, desperate to satiate their lust. The man penetrated her deep, stretching her vaginal walls with his hot, bulging cock. Her muscles were tight with tension, sweat trickling down her arched lower back. She was losing the ability to think clearly. Her mind muddled, she uttered two words she never thought she would ever say to the man.

"Spank me."

Shocked by her own words, Psylocke didn't have time to process before she felt Joe's heavy hand smack her right ass cheek. She cried out in surprise as she felt the sting reverberate. Heavens, that felt so good. She hadn't been spanked since her days with the Mandarin, but the way she was so thoroughly conditioned made her body respond to it like a past drug addiction.

"More!" Betsy pleaded. Another smack came down on her left ass, with more authority. Then again on her right. She screamed and moaned amid the slaps of her flesh that filled the room. The man was clearly experienced; he didn't hold back. He spanked her like a cheap whore as he continued pumping in and out of her cunt.

SMAAACK! SMAAAACK!

"YES! OH GOD!" Psylocke screamed as Joe fucked and spanked her relentlessly. Her ass was going to be bruised and red, she realized, and her leotard had no chance of covering that up. The thought excited her even more, as in her delirium she wanted to wear her punishment proudly for the paparazzi to see.

She screamed like an animal as she came, her orgasm washing over her like a tidal wave. Blood pounded through her ears as her body tensed up, receiving the best climax she had in years. That didn't stop Joe, who continued his sexual onslaught with even more fervor. She rested her head on the bed, planting her ass as high as she could. His cock felt so, so good.

"Joe, you're great..." she gasped. This made Joe pause for a brief moment. Pulling out, he reached over to his right, opening the nightstand drawer. Curious, Betsy turned her head to look, and watched as pulled out a pair of black leather cuffs held together by a short silver chain. Her eyes widened.

Joe didn't ask. Pulling Psylocke's left arm behind her back, he secured one of the leather cuffs around her wrist, pulling it tight before buckling it. He did the same with her other arm, effectively binding her wrists together behind her back.

Betsy could only silently comply as she lay still dazed from her orgasm and partially dumbfounded. How could the man have know everything she was into? The Mandarin had used shibari, or the art of Japanese rope bondage extensively on her, systematically and psychologically binding her to accept her role as a geisha in the bedroom. Over time she grew to embrace it, learning to love the feeling of surrendering all her control to her lover's will.

Although crude compared to the exotic ways she had been tied up in the past, the effect had been more or less achieved. The prospect of being used as Joe's sex slave excited her as Joe pulled her up from the bed by her arms. Their breathing was still heavy with lust as Joe brought her up onto her feet to face him, then pushed forcefully down on her bare shoulder. Obediently, Psylocke dropped down onto to her knees.

Joe presented his cock to Psylocke's lips and she promptly took it, pushing herself down on him hard. Assuring him that she could handle it, she deepthroated him and held the position. Encouraged by this, Joe palmed the back of Psylocke's head with his large hand and pushed, shoving his manhood even deeper down her throat.

Betsy struggled to breath as her face was buried in his crotch. Even with her expert training, she gagged briefly as Joe finally pulled out. A drool of fluids trickled out from her lips. Feeling like a total slut, she gasped for breath, her wet eyes opening to meet his. Joe, breathing heavily with exhilaration, looked at her lovingly. He ran his fingers through her silky straight purple hair, stroking her like a pet.

Joe allowed Psylocke a moment to catch her breath before again presenting the tip of his manhood to her inviting lips. "Come on," he whispered, pulling her head close. Closing her eyes in submission, she opened her mouth to accommodate him.

He spent his time with her, making the exotic British-Asian beauty take him in long and hard. "Oh yeah..." he muttered breathlessly as he guided her pace, his right hand firmly palming the top of her head. Psylocke remained impassive as she allowed the man to face fuck her degradingly, her lips tightly wrapped around his cock. This was clearly what really turned her lover on. As was geisha tradition, fulfilling her master's deepest fantasies was an honor and a mark of her success.

Joe apparently was on the verge of coming, so he pulled his cock out of her mouth for a break. Still with a firm grip over her head, he pushed her down so that her face was now level with his testes. Knowing what he wanted, Psylocke encircled his balls with her lips and swirled her wet tongue over them, before drawing her cheeks in to suck them. She would do this a few more times before running her tongue slowly along the underside of his shaft, all while looking up into her master's eyes.

Satisfied after being orally worshipped by the tied-up superheroine on her knees, Joe decided it was time to finish the deal. Grabbing Psylocke by her arm, Joe pulled her up and onto her feet.

Betsy cried out in surprise as the man picked her up by her legs and carried her onto the sofa. Again, she was surprised by his strength. He positioned her sideways on her back, with her head overhanging the edge of the armrest. With a hand over her chin, he again presented his cock to her lips. Upside down, Betsy had an up close view of Joe's balls before he pushed himself down her throat.

Their new position allowed Joe to penetrate even deeper down Psylocke's throat, which he did immediately. Admiring the sight of his cock bulging through the femme fatale's slender neck, he stroked the outline of it with his fingers. He then pulled out only halfway before using his powerful hips to ram her again to the hilt.

Rough and messy, it wasn't long before Psylocke's throat was fucked raw. Joe quickly increased his pace with animalistic fervor, brutalizing his bound fuck toy with his hands around her neck. Saliva dribbled out from both her mouth and nose as she gagged a few times, her eyes flooding with tears and ruining her makeup.

With a cry of passion he came, ejecting rope after rope of thick semen directly into her throat. Psylocke's body tensed up at the sudden climax, her chest lurching upward in reflex. Forcing herself to remain still, she swallowed all of her master's seed. The man likely experienced the best orgasm of his life, with her tight constricted throat milking him for everything he had to give. He pulled out finally after he was finished, collapsing on top the bed spent.

After catching her breath, Betsy cleaned herself up in the bathroom before picking up her leotard. "That was fun, Joe." She smiled mischievously. "I hope you enjoyed your hundred thousand dollar whore."

Joe uttered a laugh as he sat on the bed watching her. "Fun?! That was...the greatest sex any man has ever had in the history of this world. I can die now and be happy."

Betsy laughed with him. It was some really good sex, she admitted. The man treated her just the way that she wanted in bed, which was surprising given that he was human and probably knew that she could take his head off at any moment. This unexpected confidence from him managed to turn her on in a strange way. Pulling on her leotard, she had a thought.

"Joe," she said. "Will you be traveling to the New York area anytime soon?"

"Uh, well my usual trucking route takes me there every two weeks. I'll be staying at a motel outside Edison next Saturday. Why?"

Psylocke grinned wickedly. "Save up your energy. I'll come see you."

12