Pt. 01: It Happened on a Weekend

Story Info
Kelli's desperation to pee leads to wet revenge.
5.5k words
4.3
6.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alpian
alpian
27 Followers

Warning: Story contains female desperation, forced wetting, and other piss fetish.

Disclaimer: All characters are purely fictitious; similarities to real human beings are not intended. Any similarity is to be regarded as accidental and done without the knowledge of the author.

Copyright remains with the author.

****

Wetting her panties, Gillian felt warmth spreading in her crotch as she was typing the last paragraphs to her new story. Soon, Shara and Ger would have another item to add to their female desperation site. Pee started dripping from her chair onto the carpeted floor under the hotel desk. Rejoicing in her naughty act, consciously soiling the material that was hers only for a night, she felt a wave of ecstatic heat flooding her body.

Three hours ago, she had eaten a small salad and drunk a couple pints of beer with her colleagues before retiring to her room. She had made good use of her time, enjoying the slow build-up of desperation as the beer filtered through her system. The story of Meg and Kelli had spooked through her mind since earlier today, and her filling bladder provided the right inspiration to bring it to paper.

Now her story had almost reached its climax -- and her sphincter had given in. First a short, hard jet of piss had soaked the gusset of her panties, but she had managed to clench shut. Five minutes she sat, pushing her hand against her dripping pussy, trying to force her body to obey a little longer. Her black business skirt was pushed back, exposing her pink cotton panties -- to nobody. She was alone, fortunately!

The same was not the case for Meg. She was still with her employer, watching in awe the scene unfolding before her and fighting similar disobedience of her body. A trickle of urine was slowly finding its way out of her nether parts, soaking through her panties and running in a glistening rivulet along her thigh.

Gillian resumed writing. She had to finish her story before the accumulated volume of hot piss broke the barriers of her pelvic muscles. Trained through regular pelvic exercise and holding games, she knew she only had a few minutes left before her dams burst -- despite the controlled spurts she squirted into her lower garments every once in a while. Already, the padding of her chair was completely soaked and a constant trickle along her leg was slowly soaking into the soft carpet her naked foot rested on.

This is how I imagined the genesis of the stories that introduced me to erotic literature. Shara and Ger's site is now defunct and Gillian's mostly lesbian stories, often with two-word titles like John Grisham's novels such as "The House", "The Job", or "The Match", have all but disappeared from the web.

Her stories of female pee desperation, wetting, humiliation, punishment, and -- ultimately -- pleasure inspired me to start writing myself. A character in my first story "Bunker Break" (available on Literotica) is named after her.

Somewhat later, I wrote a tribute to Gillian: "A Fortnight Later or It Happened on a Weekend" is the first part of a short series spun in my mind as a sequel to her aptly titled story "Punishment by Desperation". Its title says it all: punishment by desperation. Yet there is so much more...

For those who didn't get a chance to read Gillian's story while it was still online, let me provide a short introduction of the situation -- somewhat evolved by my repeated fantasizing about it -- without giving away too much of the original story.

Kelli's parents were pretty well off and played their role in the local community. They held to their reputation, and unfortunately Kelli had been caught in some situations that made it appear prudent not to leave her without supervision. This despite her being a senior in high school and recently having turned eighteen.

They had hired Meg, the well-mannered and impeccably behaved daughter of one of Ms. Anderson's club acquaintances. As appearances mattered in their little world, they were not aware of their babysitter's motivation to accept the job: Yes, Meg needed the money -- her parents didn't fully finance her expensive college degree. But first and foremost she was sexually attracted to Kelli. She had seen her more than once, but as her lesbian interests needed to remain a secret from the older generation, she had never found an excuse to chat her up. Hence she eagerly accepted the offer to become her tutor.

One day, she found herself accompanying the stuck-up, spoiled brat to the mall. Kelli's character left much to be desired. Had Meg not been in a position of authority, she couldn't have put up with her behavior. And now -- they had barely reached the mall -- Kelli already needed to use the bathroom. Just twenty minutes ago, she had rushed Meg to hurry to drive her to the mall...

To her chaperone's delight, Kelli had not been able to use a bathroom at the mall.

Much later, as they were walking over the parking heading to Meg's car, Kelli was in a desperate state.

"I got to pee!" she burst out, wrenching herself free of Meg's grasp and running for the mall's entrance.

Meg turned and slowly walked behind her, smiling as she observed security closing the doors, locking the mall for the night. 'What a sexy ass in these tight black leggings -- she really is a hot girl!' Meg thought by herself, sighing. 'If only she hadn't such a terrible character.'

"Can you believe it!" Kelli screamed as Meg reached her. "He closed the door in front of me. I told him I'm desperate to pee. I can't hold it anymore! Fucking asshole!"

"Watch your words when you're with me!" Meg admonished her.

"What am I to do now?" Kelli accusingly turned to Meg. "I'm bursting! My bladder, my whole body hurts. I'm going to wet my pants!"

Meg smiled at her. It was not a warm smile. "You'd better control yourself -- we'll be home in less than thirty minutes. You're a grownup woman, not a baby girl. You can control your body!"

Kelli had half hoped to be able to squat behind the car, but when she made a move Meg quenched all her hopes:

"Are you crazy?" Meg chided. "Expose yourself in public? Do you want to risk ending up at the police station? After the attention you drew to yourself with your dancing around and shouting at the guard -- you can be sure he'll be watching us until the car leaves the mall's grounds!"

And that was it.

Kelli was stuck with her bulging bladder in Meg's car, the seat belt doing nothing to ease her predicament. The better part of half an hour's ride home -- an eternity in her state.

Had Kelli expected her ordeal to be over when they got home, she'd soon find out she'd been mistaken. Meg had had enough of her behavior and decided to pay back by making her suffer her pee desperation even longer.

I can't give away the heart of Gillian's story; just know that Kelli ended up wetting herself in front of her babysitter shortly before her parents returned. When Kelli was about to tell them, Meg cut in and divulged how Kelli had misbehaved at the mall. As a consequence, Kelli was grounded and received a solid spanking on top when her mother discovered the mess she'd left in the basement.

"You didn't need to see this." Mr. Anderson commented as he handed Meg a generous tip on top of her pay.

He'd been distracted by Meg flashing her panties as she sat facing him during the punishment of his wayward stepdaughter. He hoped Kelli hadn't felt his growing boner as she lay spread across his knees. He could have sworn Meg's panties showed telltale signs of moisture and he wondered if she was aroused. Or had she been about to lose control the way Kelli had?

Stepping out of the house, Meg felt a first -- no, second -- spurt of pee leave her urethra, filling the space between her labia before filtering through her panties and running along her athletic legs. She was about to lose control, about to piss her panties like she had never done in her life. She'd already trickled a little when she'd sat waiting and watching. Had Mr. Anderson noticed? Her aroma had been wafting through the air around her, mixing with the smell emanating from Kelli's soaked panties.

Meg was about to come -- hard. She didn't know Mr. Anderson's stare was following her and taking in the glistening streak along her leg. She didn't see the tent his boner was building in his trousers, but she wouldn't have cared. She sat in her car, leant back and let the pent-up urine flow, not caring about the consequences for the padding of her seat. Pulling her blue nylon panties to the side, her fingers were frantically rubbing her love knob until she came, and came, and came. Little did she know that by now Kelli lay in her bed, doing the same -- or she might have come even harder. Nor did she notice Mr. Anderson standing at the kitchen window and watching her through the curtains, furtively caressing his boner and hoping his wife would be busy a little longer, cleaning the mess in the basement.

After her orgasms, Meg needed to recover for a few minutes before she was able to drive. At home, she inserted the memory card she had "borrowed" from Mr. Anderson's camcorder and played the video of Kelli wetting herself, over and over again, masturbating all night.

This story kept playing in my mind long after I had switched off the computer. Slowly, a sequel emerged, based on the same characters but otherwise entirely the fruit of my imagination:

About two weeks had gone by when Kelli's parents asked Meg to come over again. This time, they were going to spend the weekend with friends about three hours' drive away. Being grounded, Kelli wasn't allowed to come.

On her drive to their house, Meg fantasized about the things she would like to do. But if things went wrong, how could she make it look like Kelli's fault? It was hard to think of a way to make Kelli play her assigned role without squealing to her parents. Meg wasn't sure Kelli had learned from past experience to keep her mouth shut. It seemed best to leave no traces (and hide any technological gadgets like her cam before the Andersons came back). Without evidence, she knew, they would believe her rather than their stuck-up daughter.

Meg wore a short skirt of a light fabric in washed-denim look and had decided on a white tank top that didn't require a bra yet accentuated her medium-sized round breasts. Sexy, yet business-like enough not to provoke suspicion with the girl's parents.

She arrived at Kelli's house just in time. Kelli's mother already sat in the car and had started her SUV -- she was going to drive. Mr. Anderson handed the house-keys to Meg before joining his wife.

"Enjoy your weekend!" he said.

"Thank you, sir!" Meg replied politely, smiling at him as he walked to the car.

"I hope, my daughter doesn't cause too much trouble -- make sure to tell me, if she does!" he winked with a conspiratorial smile.

Meg noted a bulge in his trousers he could barely hide when he turned from the waiting car. What could be the reason? She knew she looked quite sexy with most of her long legs exposed, but not so much he should be aroused. Had he been reminiscent of the events a fortnight ago? Did he have anything more exciting in mind as he said his last words? All of a sudden, she remembered how he had stared at her when she sat in front of him, watching him punish Kelli. Did he know she had enjoyed the sight? Kelli's ass had been fully exposed to her gaze, only covered by soaking wet panties. They had turned almost see-through by her piss accident. Had he guessed she was into his stepdaughter? Would he mind?

She decided not to let him know she was a lesbian. She'd continue to play the role she had taken as the reliable, honest college student able to cope with the vices of his daughter. Was he having an eye on her, hoping to seduce his employee? During a previous job at a hotel lobby, Meg had remarked men generally tended to be more forgiving towards young, attractive, sexily clad women -- and how it affected tips. Mr. Anderson didn't seem to be an exception. She would wear something sexy when he returned -- just in case. Maybe it would enhance her credibility with him if she should happen to get into trouble because of Kelli...

It was Sunday morning. During the night, Meg had come up with the idea to provoke another accident, leaving some traces. She would show those in case Kelli was going to denounce her. The Andersons needn't know what had happened the day before.

Meg woke up around eight o'clock because she needed to pee. She decided to get up and clean the house to prepare everything in case Kelli's parents returned unexpectedly.

Her full bladder pushed on her sphincter and she hurried to get the work done. She needed to pee, but she wanted to have everything ready before Kelli woke up, too. Before long, she had cleared away the traces of their partying last night: They had gotten drunk on some Vodka she had provided and engaged in some interesting games, a video of which was on the memory card she hid in her car. The card now in her camcorder only showed boring holiday footage. Finally, the bathrooms were prepared -- cleaned and locked -- too. Being done with her work she could no longer deny the urgent need to pee.

Argh! Too bad: She had locked the bathroom doors before she went to the toilet! She was caught in the same trap she'd set up for Kelli. 'Tough luck', she thought, 'I'm going to find somewhere else to go.' Relishing in the extreme pressure on her bladder, she wandered once again through the house, forcing her body to obey just a little longer. Holding her pee, she checked every room, making made sure everything was in order. At the same time, she was looking for a place to naughtily release the floods stored in her bladder. She felt a whole night's liquids pressing on her pelvic muscles, straining to be expelled.

As she entered the living room, a thought crossed her mind. There was a large pot with kitchen herbs that Ms. Anderson was growing here, right at hand for cooking. Meg knew the family used the herbs to spice their food and to prepare herbal teas. What if she abused it as her toilet?

She felt her body tickle with excitement as she visualized the Andersons eating leaves she had peed on. A really kinky idea! And maybe she could even blame it on their daughter in case the Andersons returned early? After last time's incident with Kelli peeing in front of everyone in the kitchen, she was convinced they would take her word for truth! Last night, the drunk girl had confessed not daring to bring up the subject again with her parents. This meant they had never found out the real circumstances leading up to the incident and still believed Kelli had done it in defiance of her babysitter. Meg was terribly turned on. She remembered every second of Kelli wetting herself in front of her.

Meg took off her pajama trousers and straddled the pot. She felt herbs tickling her legs as she got in position to moisten the soil with her concentrated morning pee. She briefly touched herself -- it felt so wickedly hot, she felt her juices lubricating her sex as she was about to spray her piss all over the herbs. Then she relaxed her sphincter muscles. She was so wonderfully naughty!

A spurt of golden pee left her pussy, soaked her panties and, dripping, moistened the parsley. Pee was running along her thigh. She pulled the gusset of her panties aside -- liberating her nicely bundled stream. Yet as she caught her labia in the process of pulling her panties, it fanned into a wild spray of fragrant piss. She watched piss dousing the leaves between her legs. A fine mist covered the low table around the bowl. She shifted her hips to make sure she hit all the different kinds of herbs growing in that bowl, covering them in her morning urine.

Would Ms. Anderson use the basil first? Did she wash the thyme leaves before preparing a meal? Or did she trust the rosemary needles were as clean as one could expect them to be, being grown in her own living room?

Meg peed for about thirty seconds, emptying her full bladder all over the plants. She noticed she had almost filled the bowl, the soil being really drenched with her pee. A few drops had missed and dribbled on the carpeted floor. What a mess! If Ms. Anderson found out, she would certainly suspect her daughter of doing this!

Kelli needed a bathroom badly when she got up around ten o'clock. She ran to the bathroom opposite her bedroom and almost crashed into the door: locked! Cursing, she bent forward, holding her crotch. She had to pee so badly! The alcohol had let her sleep past the point at which her filling bladder usually caused her to wake up.

Quickly, she ran to her parents' suite -- only to find the master bedroom closed as well. Hammering at the door she shouted for Meg. Where was she? Why did she find two bathrooms locked? Or did her parents lock their rooms because they didn't trust her fully? Had they found out she sometimes used their bathroom with the bubble bath and giant shower when she was home alone? She felt betrayed -- did her parents trust her so little that they locked their rooms in their absence? Kelli and Meg had not come close to the room yesterday. A violent spasm in her bladder made her cringe: she needed to run to use the downstairs toilet!

Again the same result: locked!

What was going on? She was getting desperate. Her belly muscles cramped and she felt how her sphincter gave in. Urine was pushing through her urethra and she felt a first few drops spread in her vulvar vestibule. Running down another flight of stairs, she sprinted into the basement.

Bad memories flooded her brain as she crossed the gym and reached her dad's workout bathroom. Losing control in front of Meg had been so humiliating! But it had felt good as the pressure subsided, warmth spreading in her groin and along her legs, her body relaxing, anguish and tension giving way to a relaxed feeling of bliss. The memory almost made her lose control.

She doubled over, pushing a hand in her crotch to stop her pelvic muscles failing her. Eventually, she regained composure and walked up to the closed cubicle housing the toilet. It was locked, too. All bathrooms were locked?! Why? She noticed a strong smell of chlorine. What was going on? She had to find Meg -- it dawned on her she would be able to explain. Kelli was raging with ire at her babysitter: how could she dare doing this to her!

Desperately, she chased all through the house again, looking for Meg. Only after she had scrambled through all the rooms twice -- from her room upstairs to the gym downstairs -- she gave up. The urge to pee had grown so strong she had not been able to perform a very thorough search. She had called for Meg, but not very loud -- if she exhaled too hard, her bladder threatened to burst.

In almost every room she had had to double over and press her hands to her crotch, holding herself between her legs to lessen the pressure on her bladder. But now she felt her sphincter was giving in. Her labia were already moist with stray drops which had found their way out of her bladder. She needed a place to pee! Fast! Was there anywhere she could go? She couldn't hold her pee much longer! But where? There was nowhere to go! After her past experience, having resulted in her buttocks meeting her father's ruler, she was definitely not going to get caught peeing anywhere inside the house!

The garden! This was the solution, she thought. Why didn't she think of it before? She could pee in the swimming pool and tell her parents, Meg had done it.

Bullshit -- no one would know anyone peed in the pool. No need for an excuse!

But now that she'd had the idea, she couldn't let go of it: She wanted revenge. She wanted to get Meg compromised. She longed to see Meg getting punished, switching places with her...

She was getting carried away by her fantasy. There was no way her step-dad would lay hand on his employee. Oh, how she hated her chaperone. She didn't need anyone to supervise her -- she was a grown-up adult, she could take care of herself! And she'd never forgive Meg for what she'd endured a fortnight ago.

alpian
alpian
27 Followers
12