Pt. 01: It Happened on a Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forgetting even her urgent need to pee, she devised a plan: She would have to record Meg in a situation that looked like peeing in the pool. She needed the evidence -- her parents wouldn't believe her without. She knew they trusted Meg. And how could she prove anyone had peed into the pool in the first place? The pee would not be visible in those vast amounts of water... She'd peed in it often enough in defiance of her parents. Could she make Meg pee into the pool by teasing her enough?

She was interrupted in her train of thought: Again she felt her lower abdomen spasm. She clenched her thighs tight to avoid an accident. Nevertheless, she felt a few more drops moisten her private parts. The pressure on her bladder was growing unbearable. She needed to find a loo before worse things happened!

But what about her revenge on Meg? Could she use her urgent need to this end? Her mind returned to her plan. Last night, she had learned that Meg was a lesbian. She had discovered her perverted lust for holding games. She'd seen her piss standing in her dad's gym shower. Certainly, she would be able to dare her into peeing into the pool?

It only took a second for her plan to concretize: She would place her dad's new video cam on the small table between those flowers and greenery in the living room. Camouflaged behind the leaves, it would face on the patio with the swimming pool in the background. If she shut the glass door it would prevent the cam from recording their voices and her dad would not know she had tempted Meg.

She was going to dare her to pee standing from the edge of the pool. Because this was, what she was going to do herself: Stand on the edge of the pool, call Meg, and start peeing into the water. Of course Meg would catch her in the act. Then she would dare Meg to do it, too. Could she pee farther? If she got into the water and teased her, she was sure that perverted bitch would stand on the edge and try to pee all over her as she was standing in the water.

She found the camcorder and went to set it up. She'd just reached the low table at the living room window when a violent spasm shook her body. She'd ignored the urgency of her bladder desperation for too long. Overwhelmed, she felt piss jetting into her panties as she bent forward to stop the flow, almost dropping the expensive cam. Only just, she managed to push it between the plant pots.

It took a while for her to recover and regain composure. Her hands were slippery with pee as she was now handling the camera to position it properly. A strong musk of urine filled the air around her. Somehow, this scent caused a tickling in her groin, as the anticipation of finally obtaining retribution filled her with nervous anticipation.

She didn't notice the traces of Meg's naughty piss on the very same table an hour ago. She attributed the spots on the carpet and the wetness of her hands exclusively to her own accident.

Trembling, she rapidly set the recorder and zoomed such that a corner of the pool would remain outside the frame. Kelli had made sure the camcorder wouldn't record the far corner of the pool: that is where she would pee without it being recorded on tape. Then, she intended to position herself in the pool such that Meg was sure to face the camera when she peed on her -- if nothing went wrong, that was.

But Kelli was too excited to notice this flaw of her plan.

The desire to punish Meg had even made her forget her aching full bladder for a few seconds. She needed to find Meg! Stumbling, she raced through the house, looking for Meg.

But now -- she just returned from searching the garage for the third time -- she felt a surge of pee pressing to the limits of her pelvic muscles as she was running through the kitchen. She was not going to last any longer! She needed to pee first.

Another spurt escaped her urethra as she bent over and pressed her hands to her crotch. A trickle from her panties left a trace of wet spots on the tiles. She needed to pee now! She felt wetness spreading over her hands. Another spurt had pushed through her urethra: She was starting to pee herself -- inside the house! Crouching, she pressed her heel into her crotch, sitting on it with all her weight to stem the tide. She felt how her panties' crotch got soaked with her fresh morning urine, wet warmth covering her heel as she struggled to regain control. Whew! She had stopped the flood!

Quickly, she got up and ran through the dining room, into and through the living room, throwing herself against the patio door to step outside, trying to get into the garden as quickly as possible. No more accident to infuriate her dad!

She almost fainted with pain. She forgot everything she had planned, she just needed to get out and pee! As she was pushing against the patio door, she had to clench her muscles tight to prevent another shot of hot concentrated morning piss finding its way out of her bladder. She was on the very brink of completely losing control! Finally, the door jerked open and Kelli headed straight towards the pool. She didn't consider closing it for even a split second -- there was no time now! All she wanted was to pee.

She ran across the patio. Something white lay in her way, on the ground. A large towel. It was spread on the patio. And now she realized: Meg lay on it, obviously sleeping. Feeling another surge in her bladder, she grabbed her crotch just as she was about to step over her babysitter.

A sudden intuition flashed through her mind: No, she wouldn't jump into the pool and release her bladder contents. Nor would she call up Meg to watch her pee in the pool and tempt her to join in. No, she had found a far better way to relieve herself and take revenge!

She stopped in her track, stepped back. Careful not to make much noise and making sure her shadow didn't cross Meg's wonderful body, she took off her pee stained panties. Moments later, she was straddling Meg's thighs and stood towering above her, legs about two feet apart. Looking into Meg's calm face, she happened to be diagonally facing the house.

Her heart was pounding fast. She was a badly behaved brat, but this was a new level for her. Adrenaline was pumping through her body, making her even forget her predicament for a moment. Listening, she reassured herself that Meg was asleep, breathing calmly.

Meg wore bikini panties and a white t-shirt as sun protection. Meg's nipples were poking through the fabric which was stretched by her round breasts. Kelli felt aroused as she watched Meg sleeping, her body stretched in the sun, barely covered by the thin fabric, unaware of what was to come.

Now was the hour of revenge! She bent her knees a bit to bring her hips forward. Then she pulled her inner labia apart. Not a second later, a strong yellow stream escaped her urethra, hissing loudly. She was breathing heavily as she watched her pee staining Meg's bikini panties. It moved up to her t-shirt as it got stronger. How good it felt: the pain in her body slowly gave way to tingling lust. And how excited the slender girl was to be revenging herself!

Her streaming pee formed a wide arch, splashing all over Meg's fuller, athletic body. At first it only covered her private parts, her hips, and then wandered up to her belly button as Kelli repositioned herself. Gaining confidence, Kelli bent her knees some more, adjusted hips and hands, moving her golden stream further up her victim's body.

It felt so wonderful to be in full control -- and currently she was controlling her pee stream to slowly undulate from left to right, covering Meg's t-shirt as she pushed forward. And she was subduing Meg with this act of total control.

Pushing harder, she let her streaming pee arch wider, slowly progressing up her humiliated babysitter's body. She wanted to drench Meg completely. She wouldn't leave a dry spot on her shirt! Her pee splashed on Meg's full boobs and the fabric turned from white to yellow to a yellowish see-through. Kelli could see Meg's fine pencil eraser nipples and her clearly defined brownish-pink areolae forming a contrast to her otherwise lightly tanned skin. It was very obvious now that she didn't wear any bra or bikini top. Just that light, wet t-shirt having turned almost completely see-through as it was drenched by Kelli's golden shower.

In a final effort, the high school senior pushed harder. Her pee jetted from her inner labia in a wide, strong stream which landed on her victim's left breast. Kelli's piss sprayed in all directions as it hit Meg's nipple. Warm golden urine was running down the beautiful curve of her breast, soaking into the dry fabric of the t-shirt before it collected in her jugular notch and ran down her neck and shoulders, soaking into her hair. Splashes sprayed everywhere, some hitting Meg's face.

Finally, Meg started to stir and opened her eyes. She took a moment to orient herself, but suddenly she was wide awake and staring into Kelli's private parts. She saw the stuck-up girl grinning and pulling her pussy lips further apart in an effort to make her stream move higher. But the effort was in vain, she had exhausted her reserves of concentrated morning pee and her stream grew thinner and thinner. Meg lay flabbergasted and watched as Kelli emptied her bladder onto her. She could see between the girl's spread labia all the way to her swollen urethra discharging an incredible volume of urine onto her.

She began to realize what was going on. Kelli's nipples stood firmly pressed against her silken night dress, her face wearing an expression somewhere between joy, arousal and viciousness, showing a naughty grin around her mouth. Meg could feel the vibe: Kelli really enjoyed what she was doing.

She wondered: what had happened?

She had been lying on the patio, taking a nap after cleaning the house from yesterday's events. She remembered dreaming about a beautiful girl smiling at her and undressing in front of her. The girl had started to pee on her, the girl's stream of clear pee massaging her clit. The pee felt warm and soft and started to tickle her belly. Its fragrance filled the air. Then her nipples were tenderly caressed by a strong stream of pee. The dream had ended when something wet hit her face and she woke up. It took her another few moments to realize her dream was actually happening and that the beautiful girl of her dream was the high school senior she was tutoring.

Kelli was still standing, towering high above Meg, viciously smiling down at her victim. Slowly, she realized she was clueless what to do now. Little did she suspect that she just made a dream come true for Meg.

Disturbing the silence that had settled between them, they heard a car drive up to the house and stop. Neither of them had expected Kelli's parents to return so soon. In a split second, Kelli dropped her night dress and ran inside.

12