Pt. 02: Final Night in College

Story Info
Caught Crossdressing has hot finale as he graduates.
1.3k words
4.66
9.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Mike 8 more times, with the same routine. Myself in panties and pantyhose sucking his cock after the store closed. I was going to graduate at the beginning of May, and found a job outside the area. My girlfriend broke up with me, and I began to explore shaving my legs etc.

My final night of work was the Thursday before I graduated. Mike gave me a gift with a card. He said open it when you get home. I nodded and headed home, some friends came by that Thursday and I got distracted and didn't open it. Friday, I woke up packed, and went on a Pub Crawl that started at 11:00 A.M, by 4:00 PM I was wasted and walked back to my house. I went up to my bedroom and remembered Mike's Present.

I opened up the card and there was $100 in it with a note. The note said "Thanks for being a great employee and being willing to evolve as time passes. Enjoy these gifts."

I took the wrapping off the box and opened it. I pulled the paper out and there was a buttplug, lube, a pink teddy and robe, pink lace panties, black thigh highs, a red wig and a make up kit. My cock twitched as I opened these.

I went downstairs and locked the door. I hopped in the shower, shaved and washed my ass. Being a little drunk, my inhibitions were gone. I lubed my ass and after numerous attempts popped the buttplug in and quickly put on my panties. My ass hurt, but I felt so sexy and feminine that I didn't care. I put some makeup on (not very well) and slid on the thigh highs and teddy. I put the robe and wig on and looked in the mirror. I obviously needed some work with makeup, and looked more like a drag queen, but hot.

I sat in my bed and began to rub my legs and cock. I walked downstairs and grabbed a beer, and decided I was going to call Mike to thank him. I called the bookstore and Aaron answered and got Mike.

Mike spoke "This is Mike"

I responded "Thank you so much for the gifts and money, I really appreciate it! I am wearing your gifts now."

Mike said "I thought you were at the pub crawl, I am glad you liked them."

Feeling horny and slutty I replied to Mike "Why don't you come to my house and see them in person?"

Mike replied "Give me 10 minute and the address"

I gave him the address and waited.

I walked downstairs and waited. I heard a knock at the door and unlocked it and opened it. Mike came in and stopped. "Oh my Chrissy, you exceeded my expectations. I was hoping to see you in your gifts before you left. I should of bought you heels though"

He followed me to the kitchen and I gave him a beer and grabbed another one for myself. We sat at the kitchen table. We began with small talk, and soon Mike walked over to me. He slid down his pants and he was rock hard. I slid down his underwear and moved my mouth onto his cock and began to suck him from the Kitchen Chair. He pulled away and grabbed my hand and pulled me up, he moved his hands on my legs and went up to my ass.. He felt the buttplug and spun me around. His hands roamed my thighs and ass. Mike put his hands on my hips and walked me to the living room. He pushed me onto the love seat with my head facing the wall.

"Get on your elbows and knees, Chrissy" Mike boldly stated.

I got on my knees and elbows and felt my panties sliding to the side. He slid the buttplug out of my ass. He rubbed his cock on my nylon covered feet and calves as he became rock hard. He slid my panties to the side and I felt the head of his cock at the crack of my ass. He put his hands on my hips and I felt him slowly work his cock into my ass. He slid in and out slowly and soon the pain affiliated with getting fucked for the first time became pleasure and giving into the moment.

At that moment I realized who I was, I was a crossdressing sissy. I was on my loveseat on my elbows and knees in panties, a teddy and black nylons getting my ass fucked. Mike picked up the pace and drilled me hard. Within a few minutes he groaned and he filled my ass with cumshot after cumshot. He finally pulled out and said "You better run to the bathroom, your panties will be soaked with cum"

I got up and padded my cum filled ass with toilet paper. My panties had precum leaking in the front from being fucked, My cock was semi hard. Some of Mike's cum leaked into the back of my panties as well. I walked back out and Mike was sitting in his underwear.

Mike looked at me and said "I was going to get ready to leave, but even after fucking you I am still hard. Plus, who knows when I will see you. He sat on the loveseat and slapped the cushion next to him. I sat there and he began to rub my calves through my nylons, and slid his hand up to the top of my stocking tops. He got up and pulled off his underwear and said "Suck my cock Chrissy, taste your pussy juices on it"

I got up and knelt down on the hardwood floor, My nylon covered knees slid a little as I began to suck Mike's cock. He held my head again and mouthfucked me hard. "Oh Chrissy, I am going to miss this mouth." Mike continued to taunt me "Your mouth is going to miss my cock too, aren't you Chrissy?"

Mike pulled out and said "Lay down on your back on the loveseat Chrissy. " I stood up and laid down on the loveseat. Mike knelt in between my legs and grabbed my nylon covered ankles and spread my legs. He slid my panties to the side and pushed my nylon covered legs back. His cock entered into my ass for the second time. He moved his weight on top of me and began to fuck me missionary style. My cock hardened under my panties and I hit my feminine high in my life. Mike stared into my eyes as he drilled my ass for the second time in an hour. He grabbed my ankles and I moved my stockinged feet towards his face and he licked the soles of my feet. I was in heaven as my ass was being ravaged for the second time.

Mike pulled out and stood up. He brought his cock next to my face as he stroked it. He reached over to my rock hard cock in my panties and began to stroke it. I moved my hand under his balls and and reached up to stroke his cock. A spurt of cum shot out and coated my mouth and landed on my nose, and another hit my eyes, a few more dripped onto my chin and mouth. Mike reached down and slid my panties down. He stroked my cock and soon cum spurted into the air, more cum dribbled out and covered my cock and his hand. Mike got up, went to the bathroom and came back. He dressed and wished me luck in the future. I got up cleaned up and went to bed in my cum filled panties and nylons. I jerked off 3 times that night.

The next morning I threw all of my lingerie and nylons out, thinking I needed a new start.. Little did I know that you keep coming back.