Pt. 02: Reinforcement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There we are, how does that feel?"

"Tight, it's pinching my lips already. I can't go out like this."

"Of course you can, you'll enjoy it. You can get dressed now, and you need to get a move on or we'll be late, and I'm sure you won't want to run."

Kate chose a skirt and jacket of thick material to hide the rope she was wearing, not knowing how long she would have to suffer it.

On finally arriving at the venue Kate felt a huge relief. While Richard booked in she stood quietly trying to feign normality, walk upright and show no outward sign of her arousal. The journey had been a trial, the rope constantly pinched the lips of her fleshy sex. Walking to the tube station, the motion of the train and climbing the exit stairs had all added to her torment. For the last hour the rope between her lips had rubbed against her swollen clit and the sensations left her hot and fired up.

Before leaving the desk he took the opportunity to alert the receptionist to Kate's unease.

"Come on darling, I've got the key. Are you OK, you look a little flushed?"

"I'm fine thank you, just a little excited," she replied sheepishly.

Once in the room Kate asked if she could remove the fiendish rope.

"You can choose either to keep it on all evening or take it off now and repay my kindness later. What will it be?"

"I'd like to take it off, if that's alright."

"Of course you can darling, here let me untie you." After Richard removed the rope the red patterned lines showed as a replica of where it had been. "Wow, look at that, it was tight, you did very well, and did you enjoy it?"

"It was horrible, it's pinched me," Kate said, trying to see the lips of her sex, "and it rubbed my clit all the way."

"I said, did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, it was fantastic," she admitted, looking guilty, "it was a real turn on wearing it next to people who had no idea. I felt such a dirty slut, thank you."

"You're incorrigible. We'd better get ready and go down. You don't want to draw attention to yourself for being late do you?" She didn't understand the implication of what he said, or how she would have to 'repay his kindness' but knew she would need to be on her guard.

The meal was a joyous affair, good wine, excellent food and friendly banter. After finishing a generous helping of desert the liqueurs were passed around the table. The festive atmosphere and a copious quantity of drink began to take their toll as the dancing took priority. They returned to the table to relax. Richard placed his hand on Kate's thigh before gently stroking along her leg, gradually getting higher—teasing her. Her body tensed, hoping he wouldn't do anything to embarrass her in front of their friends, but she knew and was pleased, that he couldn't resist her.

The whole evening had proved to be a great success. The first class food, entertainment and company, made a lovely start to the holiday period. As the entertainment drew to a close and people started to drift away to their rooms Kate wrongly assumed Richard to have forgotten his repayment.

"Let's take the viewing lifts." Richard suggested as they made their way out of the function room.

"What's a viewing lift?"

"They've got a viewing platform on the roof here and some outside lifts to reach it. You get views of the whole city, some of the best around apparently. Anyway they go very slowly so you get to see the views on the way up, a bit like the London eye on a smaller scale."

"Sounds romantic, let's give it a go."

The viewing lifts consisted of glass tubes running up the outside of the building, and, while affording panoramic views of the city, would not be advisable for the feint hearted, or those with a fear of heights.

Due to the late hour, it was a short wait for the next available lift. Once inside a broad smile spread over Richard's face.

"It's time for you to pay for my kindness. Get on your knees." He opened his zip and took out his growing erection.

"You want me to suck you here, now?"

"It's that or you can get onto your hands and knees and I'll take that tight little hole of yours, it's your choice. I was watching the lifts earlier this evening and I think it takes about six minutes to reach the top. As soon as you're done you'll be able to stand up and protect your modesty."

"But somebody might want the lift and the doors open before we reach the top."

"Even more reason to make your mind up quickly, unless you want people to find you on all fours being taken in your backside."

Kate knew she wasn't going to escape without doing as he said. She knelt in front of him and took him into her mouth. Concentrating hard on the task and using all of her skill, she hoped to make him loose control quickly and avoid further embarrassment.

Whether it was the drink or shear willpower she would never know but he held out longer and longer as the lift so very slowly made its way toward the roof and her failure. From the corner of her eye she could see the small red light moving up the panel indicating the passing floors. Finally, the ding of a bell and the distant sound of a motor announced the opening of the doors. Framed in the light of the open doorway stood a sweet old couple, her in her best dress and pearls him in his tuxedo and bow tie. Kate froze, imagining the view presented to them while innocently awaiting their lift. A respectable, classy woman on her knees, her red ball gown drawn up around her waist, dangling earrings twinkling as her head rocked back and forth in a vain attempt to complete her mission.

As both their faces lit up into broad grins the little old lady said, "I think we'll wait for the next one dear." Then the doors closed with a whirr.

Kate failed with her task and couldn't even continue trying due to them both laughing at getting caught.

They were not to be spared the further embarrassment of seeing the old couple the next day, passing them in the reception area as they left the hotel. His nudge to his wife and her wink to Kate confirmed their lack of any outrage.

Kate admired Richard's ability to confront her with situations to test her commitment, but she knew he was changing, his authority over her growing stronger by the day, making their relationship more solid and more loving. She loved him for it but also loved that bit of anxiety which was creeping in, the fear of the unknown, the growing contrast between the loving, caring Richard and the cruel Richard who was happy to have her punished and abused for his pleasure. Would she ever have to make a choice between the two?