Pt. 02: Reinforcement

Story Info
The Colonel begins her training.
40.7k words
4.76
24.7k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

Reinforcement

15

The text message was short and to the point. Her training would begin on Tuesday 3rd September. An address was given and a time, 7.30 pm. It was the first communication she'd had from Oakham since signing the contract nearly two weeks before. Kate had even begun to wonder if the phone was working or if there had been some other problem of which she was unaware. But at last, the instruction had arrived and it put her mind at rest, satisfying her longing to begin the adventure. The lack of detail surprised her but maybe it wasn't considered necessary to give a slave any more information: what she had was all she needed to be able to do as she was told.

Richard felt unsure of whether he was expected to accompany Kate or not.

"Perhaps you should go alone to show your commitment, arriving unaccompanied proves that you've gone willingly, with no pressure."

"I've shown that already by signing their contract. I think having you there shows that you're supporting me. Besides, I wouldn't mind a bit of moral support. I'm a bit apprehensive about it you know."

Her response pleased him, of course he wanted to go with her, he was desperate to see what would happened, but it should be her decision. He wanted it to be her choice to include him rather feel an intruder.

What does one wear for a training session? Richard helped her pick out a dark grey business suit with a white blouse, and underneath, matching white lacy bra and panties. Grey hold-ups looked better than stockings as the skirt was a snug fit and would show the lumps of a suspender belt. Black heels completed the outfit. Kate decided on discrete make-up to give a formal look without being too heavy and looking brazen.

Unsure of the parking situation, Kate and Richard decided to take a taxi to the address they were given. The property turned out to be a four storey terraced house located in the South West area of London.

They climbed the four steps to the front door and rang the bell. The fact that a lady answered the door, for some reason surprised them both. Her dark, glossy, shoulder length hair contrasted with her red lipstick. Dressed in a grey polo neck top, black knee length skirt, dark tan hose and grey shoes, she looked smart but informal. The outfit gave away nothing about her status.

"Mr. Adams?" she enquired.

"Yes, hello this-" Richard was cut off before he could complete his sentence.

"Please come in," she said, standing to one side. Kate noted that she had not been spoken to, or even had her presence acknowledged.

"If you'll please wait here for a moment, I'll tell The Colonel you're here."

She walked down the wide passageway, knocked on the door at the far end and entered, closing the door behind her.

"A colonel," Richard whispered, "only the best for you."

"Shh... they might hear you."

Richard and Kate surveyed the surroundings. The tastefully decorated entrance hall gave access to rooms on either side of the front door, Stairs rose to the left of the passageway. The walls were adorned with prints and photographs most of which seemed to have a military theme. The only items of furniture were a single dark oak, ladder-back chair and a large hall-stand with mirror, shelves and umbrella stands on either side. The stands only contained a variety of walking sticks and an umbrella Kate noted, no crops...canes...

The lady who saw them in returned and once again spoke to Richard.

"The Colonel will see you now, if you'd like to come through." She stood to one side, allowing them to pass, then closed the door behind them, remaining outside.

The large room was decorated in a traditional manner, in keeping with the period of the house. The furnishings were expensive looking with leather sofas and chairs, oak bookcases and an oak desk, behind which sat a distinguished looking gentleman perhaps in his early sixties, who they assumed to be The Colonel. As they entered he rose from his chair and shook hands with Richard.

"Mr. Adams pleased to meet you. Colonel Alistair Mason." The well-spoken deep voice complimented the firm grip of his handshake.

"Hello, Richard Adams, and this is my wife, Catherine." Kate wondered if he would acknowledge her or act in the same way as the lady had done only a few minutes before.

"Of course it is, and I'm pleased to meet you too Catherine, your profile picture doesn't do you justice my dear." He shook her hand.

"Please, do both take a seat," indicating the two chairs in front of the desk. "Well, as you must be aware, I've been given the very agreeable task of training this beautiful lady in readiness for her to perform the duties which will be expected of her." The matter of fact way it was put made it sound as though she was there to have piano lessons or learn a foreign language rather than the very different program they both knew she was to face.

"Let me tell you a little of my background and why I've been hired for the task. I spent 23 years in the army, and upon retiring had reached the rank of colonel. My last duties in the army saw me responsible for the well-being, discipline and training of officer recruits. This basic training, often called 'Boot Camp' prepared them for all elements of service; physical, mental and emotional. Just what new recruits to Oakham need, wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes, of course," Kate responded.

"Basic training for those officers was a tough experience, just as yours will be, but one which they greatly valued in their future career. Of course you won't thank me at the time, far from it, but you'll benefit from the physical and mental preparation later on." Turning to face Richard, he continued. "Training the married ones is my favourite, Richard, I enjoy turning them into compliant and willing subjects—for their husbands as well as the members. I think you'll also learn a lot along the way, although of course, things won't be nearly as difficult for you."

Looking back to Kate he addressed her directly.

"The training my recruits received was as much mental as physical; they weren't able to take control of men until they could control themselves and had the self-discipline to command. The same will apply to you Catherine. From now on you'll not prompt any sexual activity. If other people wish to use your body for those purposes then that's their choice, not yours. This includes, of course, masturbation. You will refrain, and if you default you'll report the incident to me at once. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

Kate knew she was going to find that rule very hard to follow.

"Do either of you have any questions on what you've heard so far?"

"No, that all seems clear to me." Kate replied.

"How long do you envisage her training to last Colonel Mason?"

"Oh not long, perhaps two to three weeks with three sessions a week, she looks like a fast learner, and hungry for it. She will of course be sent back for refresher courses now and again."

Kate wondered what she would have to do during the sessions; she thought that she already knew how to have sex. The Colonel continued with his dialogue.

"The training you'll undergo will involve a lot of humiliation and embarrassment often combined with fear; more, I have to say, for the enjoyment of your superiors than for your benefit. If you're not committed to this and fail to obey any instructions then you'll be faced with punishment and of course pain. To get the most from your training you'll have to learn to trust. This will be your most comforting tool. You'll need that trust when you're told to do something which you consider to be dirty or offensive and at odds with your current moral views. You'll need to learn to obey regardless of such thoughts, in the knowledge that others have your safety and protection firmly in mind. You'll need to trust me, Richard, and anybody else taking a role in your improvement. Do you trust me?"

"I don't know Sir," replied Kate honestly, "I don't know you well enough."

"If ordered, would you go out into the street now, naked?"

"I'd try to carry out the order, but I don't know if I could go through with it. I want to obey and do as I'm told, but I'll only know if I'm able to when the time comes."

"Very well put Catherine. Graham said you were a thinker, and likely to take some breaking from your present moral values. But don't worry, we have the means to make that happen."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir." There it was again, she'd used the word 'Sir' without being told, it just seemed natural.

"You see, what's required from you is to obey orders without thinking about the consequences of carrying them out, however embarrassing and humiliating they might be."

"Yes Sir, I'm determined to follow orders during my training."

"Good. During your training, and your life as a slave, you'll be given rules which must be obeyed. These rules will cover the way you behave, the way you conduct yourself, how you dress and so on. You'll learn the rules and comply with them whether they seem pointless to you or not. A rule may have no other purpose than to make you obey it."

Kate could envisage no problem with obeying the rules but with this man's military background she wondered how menial and pointless they may become.

The Colonel continued. "At Oakham, as in society in general, when the rules are broken there are sanctions and punishments which follow. The fact that you're conforming and obeying the rules will be constantly monitored, with any infractions dealt with accordingly. Minor irregularities may require nothing more than stern words; other deviations may require severe punishment. Of course a serious offence could mean expulsion—the ultimate punishment."

Kate considered the implications of that. Given the choice would she choose a severe whipping over expulsion? Of course she would.

"Catherine, you've done a very brave thing here. To be an obedient submissive, these rules and challenges are essential, without them you would not reach the level of control and submission you crave. A group member using you in a sexual manner will not satisfy your need to be controlled, it's just having sex. Voluntarily turning up and giving yourself to be used is the submissive act, not lying back and being taken. So to ignore the rules, or even worse—breaking them—and attempting to cover up your disobedience by lying is not only cheating your controllers but cheating yourself, and what would be the point in doing that. You were told earlier that masturbation is prohibited; you may think that I'll never know if you've broken that rule. When I ask if you've broken it, believe me I will know if you're lying." Kate knew that one was definitely going to be difficult.

"Colonel, can I ask what Kate's training will actually consist of?" Richard enquired. "And how far will she be expected to go with what's asked of her?"

"I'd rather not disclose that at the present time, that's the exciting part for her you see, the not knowing. Besides wouldn't it spoil the fun for you too? As with any new slave we have to find out how far she's willing to take things, how far she'll allow herself to be degraded in order to achieve her goal?" Richard certainly was keen to find out, she'd already gone farther than he expected, and now he wondered how far away that goal was.

Colonel Mason stood up from his desk, reached over and pulled on the long cord hanging from the ceiling: the servant's bell system had been left in the house and still seemed to be in a usable condition. They heard the faint ringing from a distant room. Within a minute, the lady who had shown them in entered the room.

"Ah, thank you Janet. Let me introduce you. Mr. and Mrs. Adams, this is Janet Bishop, my housekeeper."

"Pleased to meet you," said Richard who left his chair and shook her hand. Kate remained seated, unsure of the correct procedure as the woman had shown no interest in her previously.

The colonel continued. "Janet looks after the house and myself as would any other housekeeper. What differs here is that she is fully aware of the activities of the house and assists whenever needed. What makes her perfect for her role is that she's a feminist and believes in women being women, on an equal footing with men. She finds it appalling that you women come here of your own free will to be subjected to all manner of abuse. In her eyes you get all you deserve in the way of punishment for your betrayal of your gender." He smiled warmly at the housekeeper.

"All of my clients are willing participants, some are sent by their partners to be punished for poor behaviour but a lot are single and come because they crave the treatment they receive. As they come here voluntarily they're free to leave at any time during a session, if and when they feel that they've had enough. You on the other hand are a slave belonging to Oakham, and therefore, not free to leave. Oakham slaves may choose not to attend at all of course, that is their right, but once here they're committed. That's what Janet here despises and why she has no respect for them."

Kate looked at the housekeepers face which gave nothing away, her head slightly nodding in agreement as The Colonel spoke.

"Merely by arriving here they have made a statement that they're available for the use of men, and that's why she adores seeing them badly treated. You see, she hopes that the suffering will force them to refuse to attend. It rarely happens of course but not due to a lack of effort on our part."

The last statement was accompanied by a broad smile. "Isn't that so Janet?"

"Yes Colonel, they need to see the error of their ways."

"Right let's see what we're working with here. Catherine, would you stand please." It was more of a request than an order.

"Take off your suit and put it on my desk." Kate swallowed hard and slowly unbuttoned her jacket. Following her experiences in Weston's office she was expecting no less than being naked here. She slipped off the jacket and placed it neatly on the desk. She undid the back zip of her skirt and fumbled with the waistband button before releasing it. The skirt slid down her legs revealing her stockings. She stood facing the colonel in her bra, panties and stockings and waited. The excitement was wetting her between the legs.

"Take off the bra," he said. Kate reached behind, undid the hooks and released the strap before sliding the shoulder straps down and removing the bra. She wondered whether her body was appealing to Miss Bishop who, she rightly or wrongly assumed, would like women rather than men as partners. After a slight nod of approval from the colonel the order came to remove her panties. She grasped the elastic top and pushed downward, feeling the soft material pass over her buttocks. She paused when they reached mid-thigh, bent from the waist and took them to her ankles. Stepping carefully from them they were picked up and placed on the desk with the rest of her clothing. So, yet again she stood in a state of undress in front of strangers; it was getting to be common place. Colonel Mason rose from his chair and walked around the desk to her. The tall and powerful looking man slowly circled her as he assessed her body. She was comforted by the nodding and muttered approval. Moving a chair next to her, he sat down. Taking hold of her hand he guided her to stand sideways between his parted legs.

"Down, and bend over my knee." My god, he's going to spank me, she thought, right there in front of Richard and Miss Bishop, I'll die of the embarrassment. She did as she was told and positioned herself as instructed. The colonel placed his free leg over the back of her knees locking them in place. I can do this, she told herself, Richard has spanked me, and it's not too bad. A large warm hand pushed down in the middle of her back holding her securely. The first blow landed on her left buttock. It was a lot harder than she expected and was quickly followed by countless others raining down on her rapidly burning backside. Kate instinctively put a protective hand behind her in an attempt to save her flesh from further abuse. The Colonel stopped.

"Janet, if you wouldn't mind."

"Certainly Colonel." Richard assumed it to be a common problem as the unexplained request was acted upon immediately. Janet stood in front of Kate, bent her arms behind her back and held them together with her own surprisingly strong hands.

"Okay, she's ready," Janet confirmed.

"Thank you Janet." The spanking resumed. He worked over the whole area from the top of her buttocks to the curve at the top of her legs. Kate was in agony; she writhed around, tried to kick, shook her head and gritted her teeth. Nothing eased the fire below her waist. She cried out and begged and begged for him to stop.

It was what she'd fantasised about, having no say in what was done to her, but the reality was very different. Her backside burned, she was sobbing and she could feel the mucus running from her nose. It was not the elegant spanking she'd imagined in so many fantasies. Finally the blows stopped. Kate didn't allow herself to feel relief, thinking it was another pause in the proceedings, but then, when Miss Bishop's hands released her arms she knew it was over.

"Stand up and compose yourself," he said, handing her a box of tissues.

"Thank you."

Once standing she caught Richard's eye and real humiliation swept over her. Even after he'd witnessed her being spanked by a stranger and seen her cry like a child she just stood there waiting for instructions, what must he think of her?

She took a few minutes to calm herself and regain some dignity. The others waited patiently. When, once again she seemed ready to continue, the Colonel spoke.

"That was very good Catherine, well done. Janet, would you show Catherine to the bar please."

"Over here," came the curt instruction, accompanied by a gesture with her head indicating that Kate should follow. 'The Bar', placed at the far end of the long room, turned out to have a base—some four foot square—made of thick oak and a central round steel column which supported a buttoned brown leather pad about six inches wide and two feet long.

"Bend over with the bar length ways down your body and get comfortable." Janet told her. She stepped onto the oak base, leaned forward placing her torso along the bar. After adjusting her breasts, which then hung to each side, it was quite a comfortable position. Janet then proceeded to fasten straps to each ankle and wrist attaching them to rings in the base. Once her limbs were pulled sideways her feet were no longer able to rest on the base: she appeared to be suspended in mid-air. She gave a subtle pull with her legs and arms, testing the position but was granted only a minimum of movement.

"Thank you Janet, would you care to join us? The Colonel said, as he moved toward Kate. Richard was pleased to be asked, so far he had been only a passive spectator.

Kate tried to imagine the spectacle she was providing for all three of them. She still wore her stockings and heels, but nothing else, and the thought of being exhibited in such a shocking manner turned her on. With her head hanging down she could see the legs of the two men standing behind her. She watched the Colonel move forward, just a moment before she felt his touch on her open sex. Pulling her labia apart he bent slightly to get a better view, probably studying her inner lips and clitoris. Kate surprised herself to realise that her exhibition was more of a turn on to her than a humiliation, and amazed at how far she'd gone in such a short while.

"Nice full lips, and good extended inners too, I like that in a woman," The Colonel observed. There it was again thought Kate, reference to her lips. Graham Weston said it would be humiliating for her having them so visible. Having his opinion reinforced by The Colonel made sure that she would be constantly aware of them: they were doing a good job on her. Her thoughts were interrupted by fingers pushing deep into her, then withdrawing and being wiped on her leg.